[Drama 2022] Gold Mask, 황금 가면 - Mon - Fri @ 19:50 KST

0ly40

Hi Guys Finally back after an year:Pandabulous:

@maribella @Lmangla Remember me ! We met at Fetal Promise forum.

ML looks okeyish. He looks good when not smiling. FL well is usual face in revenge drama. Present husband will end up being side character so no need to discuss. MIL is a Vamp and so is her side kick that long hair lady  who is giving her peanuts in food. I am liking that colourful moneylander lady. She is the spice in all so morose drama. Her son, the ML he better not smile. He looks like an idiot when he does that. 

Let me see how long i stick here. But seeing my old friends here gives me a sense of accomplishment. Don't ask me of what ? Even i don't  know  :rubchin:

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

@shana0127 hi there. Do stick around. Let me know what's happening. 

I could watch slaps, bombings, witchy, kissy etc. but seeing someone so downtrodden physically and emotionally is almost impossible to watch. She has a kid too. There is more the reason to fight back. 

Does she have parents @shana0127
She got slapped publicly on the catwalk. She just took it.

1 hour ago, shana0127 said:

Vamp and so is her side kick that long hair lady  who is giving her peanuts in food

I caught that part at dinner when the MIL from hell collapsed, so it was due to peanut allergy... hmmm so creative. But FL thanked the long haired woman!!! 
Am I right, she's sleeping with the FL's husband?

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

I have watched the previews, the most I could stand, the FL seems to stand up to the MIL from hell in a passive resistant way in the 3rd episode. From the bits and pieces that I have managed to watch, the long haired female is paid by the MIL from hell to break up her son's marriage. 
The voiceover said ' I am going to be your DIL until I die, Omoni'. That's not smart. She should have said ' until you die'.

• Like 2
  • Blob 3

10 hours ago, maribella said:

@shana0127 hi there. Do stick around. Let me know what's happening. 

I could watch slaps, bombings, witchy, kissy etc. but seeing someone so downtrodden physically and emotionally is almost impossible to watch. She has a kid too. There is more the reason to fight back. 

Does she have parents @shana0127
She got slapped publicly on the catwalk. She just took it.

I caught that part at dinner when the MIL from hell collapsed, so it was due to peanut allergy... hmmm so creative. But FL thanked the long haired woman!!! 
Am I right, she's sleeping with the FL's husband?

Yes she has parents. Her dad is a shoemaker and mom is sick. Poor lady is always sent back right from the gates whenever she brings side dishes for her daughter. 

Yeh she has been shown a doormat right from beginning.  She got slapped coz her intimate pics with that rich guy were displayed all over screens during that fashion show event

That long haired vamp is playing FL. It was she who secretly mixed peanut syrup in MIL's food. 

That long haired Vamp us manipulating FL MIL and that husband. Not exactly sleeping with him but she is manipulating him. That husband is not that bad.  He does take FL side sometimes but gets easily manipulated . Well FL has to fight her own war. He cannot always support her. When you get married in such odd family . It is you to make sure you survive. You cannot always depend on your husbands. They cannot always lock horns with their own mothers who ate always way too possesive and self rightious.

FL will be thrown out of that house anyways. That long haired witch is way too cunning and manipulative and FL is way too docile. MIL hates FL but still is not playing any dirty games. Let's see what happens next.

I am liking that black crow  MIL and colourful pink parrot Moneylander banters:popcornjackson:

2 hours ago, maribella said:

The voiceover said ' I am going to be your DIL until I die, Omoni'. That's not smart. She should have said ' until you die'.

Did FL say that ?

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

11 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Yeah it is so hard to watch right now, because of how the family is treating the FL :(.

yes, it's hard to watch, FL is too passive, she is treated like a slave, if she was intelligent, she would know that her MIL took this witch to seduce her husband, and soon the scene where she gets humiliated in front of everyone at the FASHION SHOW and where she got slapped, can't believe no one's gonna do anything:surprisedwut:

and soon the ex husband is going to sleep with the other woman, I guess this witch is going to bite on the mother-in-law, but the MIL seems to be the big bad

i just wait for the war to begin, revenge of FL, i hope a good revenge, even if we know that she won't always win

the plot said that there will be war between three women, FL  and her soon ex mother in law and  the third seems to be very strong but hides it under a docile air, she is also a mother of the ML

• Like 6

22 hours ago, marrez1 said:

yes, it's hard to watch, FL is too passive, she is treated like a slave, if she was intelligent, she would know that her MIL took this witch to seduce her husband, and soon the scene where she gets humiliated in front of everyone at the FASHION SHOW and where she got slapped, can't believe no one's gonna do anything

and soon the ex husband is going to sleep with the other woman, I guess this witch is going to bite on the mother-in-law, but the MIL seems to be the big bad

i just wait for the war to begin, revenge of FL, i hope a good revenge, even if we know that she won't always win

the plot said that there will be war between three women, FL  and her soon ex mother in law and  the third seems to be very strong but hides it under a docile air, she is also a mother of the ML

Yeah so feel for the FL it is so sad, I really hope she will get some good people around her soon to help and take they bad people again.

I don't know if there is a different love for her then his husband but I hope so she needs some that will treat her right.

• Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

I watched the first few minutes of ep 4. The MIL from hell tried to hit her but was stopped by the FL's husband. It went on and on. It seemed FL went home to her parents' house without permission. Yes permission! In this day and age.

My syndrome is surfacing. I dislike all characters but I'm watching it because I was curious enough to start. Tuesday Morning Reaction GIF by The Secret Life Of Pets

The long haired female is still hanging around and she forcibly kissed the husband. I don't understand how a man cannot just push away a woman his size, almost. Then all those bumping on the stairs and fixing up his tie, really.

I am afraid the FL is out of her depths. Just leave and start your revenge, won't you? This is too boring. 

There was a kid about 5-6 years old at the end of ep 4. I don't know if that is their kid after  a time leap or some one else's kid.

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

The evil MIL is encouraging the hussy to continue seducing the  husband. 
It was happening in front of her, but the FL is in denial or plain stupid.

It ended with the husband and the hussy on a bed while the doormat wife/housekeeper was sound asleep. I think she was pregnant in ep 4.

This character is  a 5 kicks out of 5 kicks in the backside from me. She is as annoying as Ms otoke in A Man in a Veil. I often wondered if Yu Jung would ever find a rival. Yes, this character is similar.

It looks like many more episodes before she and the husband split. I think the little boy , Taeyang in Second husband, is her son. As usual the mistress gets to play mother and FL is missing or ejected or wandering around with amnesia. 

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

Okay, so I was perusing asianwiki and saw this daily pop up ...

- The FL from Gracious Revenge ... drama was good, she wasn't

- The FLs "sister"? ... she was the secretary from Gracious Revenge, I did like her.

- The Bridal shop owner from CLOY

- And a Tae Yang sighting from Second Husband

So ... (insert drumroll here) ... is it worth watching?  Bigger question - Does the FL actually have some chemistry with the ML in this drama?

:unsure:

• Like 3
  • Blob 1