[Drama 2022-2023] Trolley, 트롤리

larus

12 hours ago, jongski said:

@larus Any hints or news who's going to play her character? 

I want to see  up coming young stars Shin Eun Soo  or Kim Shi Ah. But they're not even 20 yT They seem to be just doing movies esp the latter. I don't mind Kim Yoo Jung.  I have this feeling from the plot, the "secret" is a daugther.

I have not read any knews yet. I think they are in talks with an actress already.

Kim Yoo Jung takes roles where she is the main lead in the story but I am sure they will find an actress suitable for the role. I am sorry that Kim Sae Ron had such incident. I hope it was an wake up call for her. 

We talked about the secret. It could be that Kim Hyun Joo`s character had a daughter and gave her for adoption. I can see why this secret can make the headlines on mass-media and bring tension for the couple but I can see this as a serious problem for them. Let`s see the whole story. I am waiting for this drama.

• Like 2

“Juvenile Justice” Actress Jung Soo Bin In Talks To Replace Kim Sae Ron In Upcoming SBS Drama

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Jun 2, 2022
by L. Kim

Actress Jung Soo Bin, who previously starred in “Juvenile Justice,” might be taking over Kim Sae Ron’s role in SBS’s new drama “Trolley” (literal title).

On June 2, OSEN reported that Jung Soo Bin was given the offer to play Kim Sae Ron’s character in “Trolley.” In response to the reports, the actress’s agency JWIDE-Company confirmed, “It’s true that we held a meeting [about the offer].”

“Trolley” is about a married couple facing dilemmas and choices when the secrets of the wife, whose husband is a politician and who lived quietly hiding her past, are revealed to the world.

Previously, on the morning of May 18, Kim Sae Ron was booked for drunk driving, and her agency shared a brief statement in response. The following day, Kim Sae Ron shared an apology through her agency and stepped down from “Trolley.” The actress also posted a handwritten apology on her Instagram. On May 23, her upcoming Netflix drama “Hunting Dogs” (literal title) also commented that Kim Sae Ron has halted filming for the drama but will not be leaving the cast.

Jung Soo Bin caught viewers’ eye with her impressive acting skills in “Juvenile Justice” as Baek Mi Ju, a juvenile offender in an unlicensed hit-and-run case. She also appeared in “Live On” and “Rookie Cops.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1529103wpp/juvenile-justice-actress-jung-soo-bin-in-talks-to-replace-kim-sae-ron-in-upcoming-sbs-drama

@jongski, here we have the actress. I saw Jung Soo Bin in Dark Hole and Juvenile Justice but in both cases it was an episodic appearence.

• Like 4

by lo_ve, June 2, 2022
8 5

Jung Soo Bin will reportedly take on the role of Kim Sae Ron in the upcoming SBS drama "Trolley."

On June 2nd media outlets reported that Jung Soo Bin will be added to the cast of the upcoming SBS series "Trolley." According to reports, Jung Soo Bin has been picked to replace Kim Sae Ron's character in the drama. 

Jung Soo Bin's agency responded to the reports and stated that the actress is positively reviewing the offer. 

Kim Sae Ron was supposed to star in "Trolley" but due to her DUI case, the actress decided to step down from the drama. 

"Trolley" will be all about the story of a lawmaker's wife with a deep secret. She has been hiding her past but it will be revealed to the world after an incident. 

The upcoming series will be directed by Kim Moon Kyo and written by Ryu Bo Ri ("Do You Like Brahms?").

have confirmed their appearances and are set to air in the second half of this year.

"Trolley" will air in the second half of 2022. The first filming for the series had already begun except for the scenes where Kim Sae Ron should be a part of.

xpwXj_2f.jpg

Jung Soo Bin is best known for being part of the 2022 Netflix series "Juvenile Justice" with Kim Hye Soo, Kim Mu Yeol, Lee Sung Min, Lee Jung Eun, Park Jong Hwan, and Park Ji Yun

The actress made her acting debut in 2020 through the series "Live On." Since then, she has been active in the drama scene. She was part of "Dark Hole" and "Rookie Cops."

Jung Soo Bin will also star in the upcoming drama "Third Person Revenge" with Shin Ye Eun, Lomon, and Kim Joo Ryoung.

Source

https://mydramalist.com/article/jung-soo-bin-in-talks-to-replace-kim-sae-ron-in-trolley

• Like 1

NEW EVENT!  

Favourite K-Dramas based on Web - Novels, Webtoons & Manhwa  

Vote NOW!  :piggydance:

Chingus, love them or hate them! You can’t ignore them. :coolshades:

K-Dramas inspired from manhwa, webtoons and web-novels are making a big splash in the entertainment industry. Vote for your favourite K-Dramas and let us know the ones you absolutely hated.

re:  Your friendly neighbourhood EO Team

@confusedheart @Sleepy Owl @agenth and @partyon

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Kim Mu-yeol confirmed to appear in 'Trolley' as senior assistant Park Hee-soon

image_readtop_2022_730576_16607900595140

Kim Moo-yeol will appear in the new SBS drama ‘Trolley’ (written by Ryu Bori, directed by Kim Moon-gyo, produced by Studio S). 'Trolley' is a drama that tells the story of the dilemmas and choices that a married couple faces as the secret of the wife of a member of the National Assembly who lived quietly while hiding her past is revealed to the world. Previously, Park Hee-soon and Kim Hyeon-joo confirmed their appearances, raising expectations.

Kim Moo-yeol takes on the role of Jang Woo-jae, the chief aide to Nam Joong-do (Park Hee-soon), a member of the National Assembly in "Trolley". Woo-jae, whom Jung-do trusts the most, and who trusts Jung-do the most, is a loyal person who can do anything for him. Kim Mu-yeol is an aide who protects Jung-do, a politician, and works with Park Hee-soon in special acting.

Meanwhile, SBS' new drama 'Trolley' is scheduled to air in the second half of this year.

https://www.mk.co.kr/star/hot-issues/view/2022/08/730576/

Why so late official confirmations? I saw pictures of him working with Park Hee Soon a long time ago. :D

• Like 3

5 hours ago, larus said:

Why so late official confirmations? I saw pictures of him working with Park Hee Soon a long time ago. :D

I guess becuse it's the  second half of the year already? :D  No official date?

I love the actors here!

• Like 2

September 7 2022

First teaser trailer for SBS drama “Trolley”

Trolley-teaser1SM1.jpg

First teaser trailer added for SBS drama series “Trolley” starring Kim Hyun-Joo & Park Hee-Soon. The teaser trailer has Kim Hyun-Joo stating through out the trailer “There’s something no one can even imagine it would actually happen. Even though no one intended to, but sometimes it happens. We call it an accident.” In the drama series, Kim Hyun-Joo plays a married woman with a secret. Her husband is a national assemblyman played by Park Hee-Soon.

“Trolley” is now scheduled to air from December, 2022 in South Korea.

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki: Joong-Do (Park Hee-Soon) and Hye-Ju (Kim Hyun-Joo) are a married couple. Joong-Do is a member of the National Assembly and he is driven to make the world a better place. His wife Hye-Ju runs a book repair shop. She hides a secret, which even Joong-Do does not know. Hye-Ju wants a peaceful and normal life. Even though her husband is a politician, Hye-Ju has never sought publicity or appeared in the media. Due to a case, Hye-Ju’s secret becomes public.

https://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/first-teaser-trailer-for-sbs-drama-trolley

Jung Soo-bin, cast in drama 'Trolley'

701711_701653_428.jpg

In the drama, Soo-bin takes on the role of ‘Kim Soo-bin’, an uninvited guest who visits the married couple Kim Hye-joo (Kim Hyeon-joo) and Nam Jung-do (Park Hee-soon). She is a mysterious figure who suddenly appears in front of the couple one day and confuses everyone, and is going to portray a delicate change in the inner world that is conflicting between truth and lies while keeping an unspeakable secret.

http://www.nbnnews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=701711

My initial guess is that her character is the illegitime child of the female protagonist. I still think this way. :D We`ll see.

• Like 1

Family secrets, political drama, and more in SBS mystery-thriller Trolley

by Jenzy

Trolley1.jpg

Public opinion is a fickle mistress, and in SBS’s upcoming thriller Trolley, we’ll see how one wife’s secret has the potential to derail her husband’s political career, and the lengths she’ll go to keep it.

Kim Hyun-joo (Hellbound) stars as Kim Hye-joo, the supportive wife of Nam Jung-do — played by Park Hee-soon (A Modest Family) — a well-liked and altruistic assemblyman campaigning for his third term. Throughout her husband’s career, Hye-joo has been able to keep her identity — and dark past — from the press and lead a quiet life as the owner of a book repair shop. That is, until an unexpected turn of events exposes her secrets to public. The plot description is slim, but the questions it leaves us with are clear: Will Jung-do manage to weather the political storm that follows? Will their marriage survive?

Among others in the supporting cast, we have Juvenile Justice alums Kim Mu-yeol and Jung Soo-bin, respectively, playing Jang Woo-jae, Jung-do’s trustworthy chief aide, and Kim Soo-bin, a scrappy teen living in a group home after her parents’ divorce who has something to do with the Hye-joo’s secret.

The teaser shows us our political couple somberly taking a walk juxtaposed with the scenes of the aftermath of Hye-joo’s secret being revealed: Jung-do getting pelted with eggs, Hye-joo getting mobbed by reporters in front of their house, and police investigating a crime scene by a river. While the stress and suspense builds, Hye-joo narrates in the background: “Everyone has something that they never expected happen to them. No one plans for it to happen, but when it does, we call it an accident.”

With Kim Moon-gyo as the director and Ryu Bo-ra (Do You Like Brahms?) writing the script, Trolley will air in SBS’s Monday-Tuesday slot sometime this December.

https://www.dramabeans.com/2022/09/family-secrets-political-drama-and-more-in-sbs-mystery-thriller-trolley/

• Like 1

New Event :issohappy:

All Things Fall! Bonus: Vote for the most anticipated upcoming dramas   :coolshades:

Chingus! We are back with a new event! It's about all things autumn. Moreover, we got lots of polls for you! Do check it out and let us know your thoughts about your about autumn. :yay:

News Flash • East Amwell Township, NJ • CivicEngage

Re: Your friendly neighbourhood EO Team

@confusedheart @partyon @Sleepy Owl and @agenth

• 3 weeks later...
  • larus changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2022] Trolley, 트롤리- Kim Hyun Joo & Park Hee Soon-Premieres in December 2022
by lo_ve, October 7, 2022

Jung Soon Woon will be added to the cast of the upcoming drama "Trolley."

On October 7th, it was officially confirmed that Jung Soon Woon will be included in the upcoming SBS drama "Trolley." 

"Trolley" will revolve around a lawmaker's wife who hides a secret past. The series will depict how a couple struggles as their secret to the world gets revealed. 

The upcoming series will be led by Kim Hyun Joo, Park Hee Soon, Kim Mu Yeol, Jung Soo Bin, Ryu Hyun Kyung, and Ki Tae Young

Jung Soon Won will play the role of Min Seok, an aide to the National Assembly member Nam Joong Do, played by Park Hee Soon. He will work alongside Park Hee Soon and Kim Mu Yeol's characters. 

The actor shared his thoughts on joining the series "I am happy to be part of the drama. I'm also excited to work with the great director and writer, and also the seniors and colleagues that I have always wanted to work with. I hope that many viewers will love our drama "Trolley."

"Trolley" will premiere in the second half of the year. According to reports, it will premiere this December.

02pqO_2f.jpg

This will be the fourth drama of Jung Soon Won for the year. He began the year with "Through the Darkness" and "Yumi's Cells 2." He also recently participated in the drama "The Good Detective 2" led by Son Hyun Joo, Jang Seung Jo, Kim Hyo Jin, Jung Moon Sung, and Cha Rae Hyung

He also starred in the 2022 films "Anchor" and "A Home from Home." 

Jung Soon Won has starred in several dramas such as "The Silent Sea," "Secret Royal Inspector & Joy," "Doctor Detective," "WATCHER," "Big Forest," "Monster," and more. 

https://mydramalist.com/article/jung-soon-won-to-join-the-cast-of-trolley

• Like 2