5 New Songs from JiHye! ALL ANIME! ALL FUN!

Guest JiHye

5 new songs....haven't posted in a few weeks...
Ah...haven't posted in a bit. It's almost Christmas and I'm freezing my richard simmons off, but that doesn't stop me from singing. xD Enjoy~! THROUGH THE NIGHT Name: (All)Through the Night Anime: Outlaw Star OP Mixing: Me Singing: Me Thoughts: I wanted to give this song a lot of attitude since the lyrics are all like "ME STRONG HEMAN", but since I'm a woman, I guess I don't have enough male hormones to inject into it. Meh. ALONE Name: Alone Anime: Saiyuki ED Mixing: Me Singing: Me Thoughts: I sang the Piano Version, and I tried to sound sort of lonely-innocent, but since I've never been innocent, I dunno if I pulled that off. Another failure, I guess you could say. WINNER Name: Winner Anime: Fushigi Yuugi IS [insert song] Mixing: Me Singing: Me Thoughts: You'll definately hear a lot of retakes with this because I plan to sing this at Anime Expo's Anime Idol contest in July. AKAI IITSUTAE Name: Akai Iitsutae Anime: Fushigi Yuugi Character Song Mixing: Me Singing: Me Thoughts: Tried to sound like a little kid. Did I succeed? You decide. ITOOSHI HITO NO TAME NI Name: Itooshi Hito no Tame ni Anime: Fushigi Yuugi OP Mixing: Me Singing: Me Thoughts: To be honest, this song is a complete bore and I hate the cheesy trumpet solo in the instrumental. Nonetheless, this song is probably the most butchered of anime songs that amateurs record, because I've heard about 50 copies and none of them satisfied me. This doesn't satisfy me either. Meh. xD Please enjoy and I welcome any feedback.

hottnesss!!! I havn't listened to all of them yet, but very nice~

I love your tone of voice. one thing that gets me is the part where you make your end notes go high like a squeek >.< I dunno haha

but good job~ loving your singing!

[[edit]]

how do you get it to change tones .____.??

It's so cool!!

Just gonna listen to Itooshi Hito No Tame Ni because you said it gets butchered a lot.

*bangs keyboard* I seriously feel like killing the internet connection. It breaks up even on lo-fi -_-

I like the chorus. It is kind of a bore but meh. You do anime songs so well -_- Maybe more power? I dunno...or maybe it's just the song *shrugs*

Guest kokoling

Love the first song, and you sang songs from all the anime that I like. Fushigi Yuugi not so much because Miaka annoys me, but you did a great job.

Since your singing Winner at the idol contest, I figured I should let you know that your a little bit off pitch on the first few words, and your high notes are flat too. Work on that a bit more. It sounds good.

Guest K-popMiko

Ahh!! 3/5 songs are from Fushigi Yuugi!! My all-time favorite anime!

I will definitely be back to edit. ^^

edit

ITOOSHI HITO NO TAME NI - Hmm...it may be because I'm used to your strong voice, or something, but I expected a stronger push in the song. It seemed you were a bit mellow to me in the song =\ Does this make any sense? Ahh! I'm confusing myself...

WINNER - There is the hype I was anticipating! This song fits your voice a lot. I like your version better than the original! ^_^

Oo...Would you be singing this at the AX 2006 in California? Or somewhere else? I only know of an Anime Expo that is held in July at the Anaheim Convention Center in California =)

Akai Iitsutae - Man, like everyone says, you have real talent in va-ing. It would be very cool if you became a seiryu (I hope I'm using this term right x]) This song was very pleasant to listen to ^_^ You sound very cute!!

ALONE and THROUGH THE NIGHT - I have these songs before, but they're both very nice. You injected enough attitude for Through The Night, and lots of emotion for Alone. Great job Fiona <3

Oo...Would you be singing this at the AX 2006 in California? Or somewhere else? I only know of an Anime Expo that is held in July at the Anaheim Convention Center in California =)

Yep! ^_^ I'm so excited because I'll be able to perform against people like Catherine O'Sange and Mandy and Sappy and...OMFG...I get to see Steph after three years...xDDD

Guest fantasiimaker

Wow girl, 94 songs on your page XD amazing. Yesss I love when you post batches haha~

Alone - I remember you singing the piano version of this, which WAS pretty. This echo is really nice here. Your pitch has improved..I like the bg vocals in the chorus. So anime-ish XDD

Itooshi Hito no Tame ni - there's an instru for this? XD I used to love this song so much lol. Ahhh the emperor dude is hot <3 You could've put more energy/power into the chorus possibly. It's still better than the 50 amateur copies you've heard, probably ^^

Where is Yuki no hana?? XD

(and Two As One T_T)

Guest K-popMiko

Yep! ^_^ I'm so excited because I'll be able to perform against people like Catherine O'Sange and Mandy and Sappy and...OMFG...I get to see Steph after three years...xDDD

WAII!! If my parents let me go, I might be able to attend this years AX06! The main reason I wanna go there is to check out the Karaoke Competition. I would try even harder to get my parents to let me go if you're going! I'll be rooting for you Fiona!!!

WAII!! If my parents let me go, I might be able to attend this years AX06! The main reason I wanna go there is to check out the Karaoke Competition. I would try even harder to get my parents to let me go if you're going! I'll be rooting for you Fiona!!!

:lol: If you need a place to stay for all four days, we've got plenty of room at our suite, so let me know! ^_^ And if you're coming, then you'd better compete!!!

Archived