Discover BTS's Music (The Real Secret to Their Success)

confusedheart

Discover BTS's Music (The Real Secret to Their Success)  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these songs would you like to play again and again? (Choose as many as you want)

2. 2. Is there other event related to BTS that you are interested in? (Choose as many as you want)

• Watching Live Performance.
    • Watching Run BTS.
    • Identifying the food that BTS eat.
    • Listening to solo songs.
    • Anything else. (Please comment)
  3. 3. Can you tell the BTS members apart?

• No. But I would like to enrol in partyon's BTS school. (Yes, she runs a BTS school in her spare time besides EO-ing) ;)
    • No. I just like to listen to their music.
    • Maybe, but I struggle with a couple of the members.
    • Yes! Do you even need to ask? I can probably give partyon a run for her mony. :D
    • Anything else. (Please comment)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/19/2022 at 10:30 AM

1 hour ago, SC2019 said:

. This ahjumma likes her slow, duet melodies :P  Though I won't discount doing a workout to the more upbeat kinda songs.  Thanks heaps for recommending those! 

No problems.... I think we can recommend a few more songs especially for you @SC2019 ....  just imagine you are exploring a new world  he he.. 

Spoiler

1. Butterfly (2015)

Written by “Hitman” Bang, Slow Rabbit, Pdogg, Brother Su, RM, SUGA, j-hope

Lyrics

2. House of Cards (2016)

Written by Slow Rabbit, Brother Su, “Hitman” Bang

Lyrics

3. Paradise (2018)

Written by lophiile, MNEK, RM, Song Jae-kyung, SUGA, j-hope

Lyrics

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

16 minutes ago, Yinye said:

@SC2019 My Dr just lectured me to get more active and so now I do at least 1 hour speed walking in the machine to BTS ‘hype’ music. It kept me motivated and hyped hehe but I also alternate the music with my epic soundtracks etc. so then it became like me speed walking through a story. I am glad you liked the fan cover. 

This is what keeps me motivated, though I seriously doubt any of their BGM is BTS. :sweat_smile:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

12 hours ago, Yinye said:

@twinkle_little_star thanks for sharing your story. 

Fun fact 2 - I selected ‘Ma City’ the song because when I was growing up, I moved very often and didn’t feel like I fit in the the many places I’ve lived in and now that I am older and back in my home city, it is a stranger to me too! So appreciating the city, acknowledging how it really shaped my identify and influence my taste - it is very fascinating. Also as an Asian, I feel like it is nice that Asian cities are acknowledged and tie to identify in a positive way. 

@Yinye , the song is notable for it's repeated lyric and one song that is included (4th ep The Most Beautiful Moment in Life, Pt. 2) :D these are some of the most beautiful lyrics they've released "yeah..I'll be riding..I'll be dying.." "in ma city.. city.." the lyrics says it all. :D according to the lyrics that they wrote for this song, it shows us that advice is this; just like them, they also never forget where they came from. we all start somewhere. they also points back to these early influences as being how they got their big break. :D the secret to every successful person is they never forget where they came from. where you came from is the inspiration. only seeing the success can't stop all of them from pursuing their own success. when they share where they have come from, they show us how incredibly straightforward it can be. success looks complicated until we see where our heroes started. :D Ma City by BTS was produced by Pdogg and the length of this song is 4:20. @Yinye , thank you for sharing your story. it's truly inspiring. :D

source

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Love 9

:waves: guys!

Finally I managed to listen to the full playlist and submit my vote! Glad to have a general knowledge in BTS boys, all thanks to the BTS events hold in Soompi Forums! Love you @partyon @agenth @confusedheart & @Sleepy Owl guys.... I think ARMY needs more!  :heart4:

My favorite BTS boys are RM and V. Hope other 5 boys won't mind me! He he... :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

11 hours ago, YongZura⁷ said:

ince @partyon is the Head of School, I have to be a little bit strict .....

Nooo.... :bawling: This is my third year in BTS school, I might never graduate. :crybaby:

At least you're not denying me food like my other BTS teacher @Sarang21 used to do. "No food or sleep until you've learned to recognize the members." :joy:

9 hours ago, YongZura⁷ said:

However we do have to be very careful and only trust those that really focus on #BTS as real persons / musicians and can be accountable for. 

Are you saying that Cameron Philip's YT channel with dubbed BTS videos is not real? :scream:  It's not what they are really saying? :scream: And here @agenth and I've been enjoying them and laughing our behinds off.

:loolz:

J/K - we know they're just for fun. :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, SC2019 said:

This is what keeps me motivated, though I seriously doubt any of their BGM is BTS. :sweat_smile:

Omo! Abs! :love::4267_LiccGif:

It's too bad that guys at my gym don't take their shirts off even though it's apparent they're sporting nice abs. :cries3:But I do enjoy the view of biceps. :naughty:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 1

@partyonThis is an on-going-life-long learning ... :lol: I myself still have a lot of things that I need to learn ... unless you tell me to stop.  Well that was mean .... eating is a must!  Ask Jin and Yoongi ... they'll cook something for you.

I prefer watching reaction video like this guy, Luke who finally gave them a chance  and now has fallen into the rabbit hole.    This however is my once  in a while activity ... 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

2 hours ago, gm4queen said:

My favorite BTS boys are RM and V. Hope other 5 boys won't mind me! He he... :joy:

I'm sure they won't mind. Many of us have favorites. :kiss_wink: Of course there are also fans who love them all equally much.

:transforms:

23 minutes ago, YongZura⁷ said:

Well that was mean .... eating is a must!  Ask Jin and Yoongi ... they'll cook something for you.

She is a tough teacher I tell you. :sweatingbullets: But I did learn, and am now teaching others in my BTS beginner's school!

:wow1:

Yes, please! I won't say no to Jin's and Yoongi's cooking. :love:  I would rather stay away from the kitchen while Namjoon is cooking though. He seems....well... :emmm:... kinda accident prone. :joy:

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Our leader has improved a lot  :approves: (The first part of the video)

BTW, Festa  is an event where BTS celebrate their debut anniversary with ARMY. 

It is something that ARMY always look forward  to since we will get a lot of content from BTS.

Credit to the owner

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 2

50 minutes ago, YongZura⁷ said:

Our leader has improved a lot   (The first part of the video)

RM's onion chopping skills still need some work, but he has definitely improved.

:happy2:

Had to laugh, though, when Jin said "Does that mean I have to cook with RM again." :joy:

@joccu You must be glad your oppa Donghae was sitting in front of RM and not behind him @ 3:16 :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Of all their songs, I always love those that used metaphor in their creation.  

An Article - The loneliest whale in the world 

For many, Whalien 52 is a perfect metaphor for BTS’ own story — their story of how they rose, even when many thought differently. It is the story of how they waded between seas when the only thing they wanted to do was to perform. It is BTS speaking of their loneliness, as artists and as humans themselves.

The documentary

Spoiler

The whale is not lonely anymore

Credit to the owner

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

4 hours ago, YongZura⁷ said:

Our leader has improved a lot  :approves: (The first part of the video)

:love:

4 hours ago, partyon said:

RM's onion chopping skills still need some work, but he has definitely improved.

He does a better job than I do. :joy:

Suga can cook? Hmm.... I must pay him more attention. :biubiu:

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

6 hours ago, confusedheart said:

Suga can cook? Hmm.... I must pay him more attention. 

Besides calling him Min PD (Producer) we also call him Chef Min. Let me go to the BTS Kitchen and find the simplest recipe for you, no need to cook (finger food / night snack) that's quite popular.

Yoongi's Midnight Drinking Snack  - from https://www.btsarmykitchen.com/ 

iLPAnk84qkiVrHleZuX7ohTj8oA6xruptWAaLyNH

We love to see them cook and eat :getmygrooveon:Our WWH Jin used to have his own "mukbang series" called "Eat Jin" .  Sometimes after performing their concert, they will go on V-live and have a meal while chatting with ARMYs.  

https://www.vlive.tv/post/0-18232018  (2017)

This is what it means in the Poll.:blush:

Credit to the owner

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

14 hours ago, partyon said:

Had to laugh, though, when Jin said "Does that mean I have to cook with RM again." 

9 hours ago, confusedheart said:

Suga can cook? Hmm.... I must pay him more attention. 

3 hours ago, YongZura⁷ said:

Besides calling him Min PD (Producer) we also call him Chef Min. Let me go to the BTS Kitchen and find the simplest recipe for you, no need to cook (finger food / night snack) that's quite popular.

Yoongi's Midnight Drinking Snack  - from https://www.btsarmykitchen.com/ 

We love to see them cook and eat 

Our WWH Jin used to have his own "mukbang series" called "Eat Jin" .  Sometimes after performing their concert, they will go on V-live and have a meal while chatting with ARMYs.  

https://www.vlive.tv/post/0-18232018  (2017)

This is what it means in the Poll.

Credit to the owner

source: 

Spoiler

@YongZura⁷ , this show certainly brings back memories of BTS. making music is about making connections, between notes and between people. :D throughout these past eight years, BTS has filmed many reality shows. this includes shows like Run BTS! (which has 156 episodes) in each of these shows, BTS took care of things themselves. that is to say, BTS did things other than performing and working on their music. furthermore, this includes things like cooking, cleaning, etc. after so many years of seeing BTS cooking throughout these shows, we can recognize that there's a bit of a pattern with who does what. :D BTS sharing the excitement of music with others is an energy boost. the talented young boys tackled cooking again in the 123 episode of "Run BTS!" with J-Hope as the host, the rest of the bandmates were divided into two teams led by Jin and Suga, taking turns every two minutes delivering messages from the leaders and cooking themselves. :D BTS has a passion for cooking, sometime or the other, they have swayed to some music or tapped the foot to a rhythm while cooking and without realising, they have enjoyed both, the extra energy from listening together. :D

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 3