Esom Unable To Take Part In 2nd Season Of “Taxi Driver” Due To Schedule Conflicts

Esom will not be taking part in SBS’s “Taxi Driver 2.” On March 8, JoyNews24 reported that Esom decided to not participate in the second season of “Taxi Driver.” In response to the report, a source from Esom’s agency Artist Company stated, “It has ultimately been decided that Esom will not be starring in the […]

The post Esom Unable To Take Part In 2nd Season Of “Taxi Driver” Due To Schedule Conflicts appeared first on Soompi

View the full article

• Like 1

Oh well I didn't really like her character so I'm not sad lol she didn't feel like an integral character of the story and was very underused, probably the worst written character in the show. I wonder if they are going to replace her or write her out of the story. Hopefully the rest of the main cast will return tho, I can't see the show without them.