[Drama 2022] Bravo my life, 으라차차 내 인생 - Mon to Fri 20:30 @ KST

0ly40

Episode 33 Preview

Dong-hee is upset when she finds out that Seung-joo has thrown away the perfume that she has given her. Meanwhile, Jung-ho receives a recommendation to retire from the company...

• Thanks 3

she is not only jealous but angry that her still unrequited love, after more than 8 years. For me her feelings are so shallow otherwise why not speak out, after all this time passed let them know that you like her but her insecurity blocks her, time does not always change the heart if the bases are not there.

• Like 3

No episode tomorrow because of local elections.

35 previews

Donghee is moved by the gift of a photo that Cha Yeol worked on. Cha-yeol's love for Dong-hee grows bigger and bigger, but Cha-yeol tries hard to deny it...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

I am really liking this drama so far. 

I am really surprised that SJ hasn't told CY that DH has a child. If she is worried about his crush I am shocked she hasn't use that to deter CY. 

The brother/aunt duo are dumb and are setting up for a big fall. CEO Mom is about to do something stupid that will def backfire on her. 

Him Chan continues to be adorable. 

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1