[Drama 2022] Bravo my life, 으라차차 내 인생 - Mon to Fri 20:30 @ KST

0ly40

14 minutes ago, Lunkera said:

Thanks for the ratings. It keeps dominating.

@backstreetboysfan From what i can see in Naver chat for this drama, most like it. They also like the female lead and her acting. been some complaints on them using too much makeup for her though.

Your welcome @Lunkera :). I am liking as well, she is doing a great job.

• Like 1

As suspected, he continues being rude at work from the preview. I just wanted to punch him in the preview. It's the first time i actually hate the male lead over 10 years.

Episode 16 Written Preview

Dong-hee and Cha-yeol are dissatisfied with each other because of misunderstandings that have been accumulated over the motorcycle incident. Donghee can't even eat lunch because of the heat, so she's left at work alone...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Lunkera said:

As suspected, he continues being rude at work from the preview. I just wanted to punch him in the preview. It's the first time i actually hate the male lead over 10 years.

Episode 16 Written Preview

Dong-hee and Cha-yeol are dissatisfied with each other because of misunderstandings that have been accumulated over the motorcycle incident. Donghee can't even eat lunch because of the heat, so she's left at work alone...

I really hate when the ML starts being an a**!

• Like 1

@Min Mcgonagall Yeah. It's also just something about his character this drama that makes me dislike him even more. He's being a victim in his own family, but he is more or less the same as his adoptive mom towards DH. Honestly, i want HS to find out and set him straight... I don't remember disliking a male lead this much. I always give them time to develop, maybe it has to do with the hit and run + him being a complete jerk towards DH. Maybe i'm alittle biased towards the actor i dunno. SML here who acted in Happy Sisters is one of my favorite male leads of all time, maybe that's why. Oh well...

• Like 2

Sorry should have posted sooner, but the male lead just makes me lose motivation.

Cha-yeol, who had to organize data together for nothing because of Dong-hee's passion, is dissatisfied with Dong-hee.
Meanwhile, Myung-sook is working on a plan to get Jeong-eun to marry Hyun-suk...

• Like 1

Episode 18 Preview

Dong-hee is restless because Cha-yeol hurts her eyes because of him, and Cha-yeol finds her fun when he makes fun of Dong-hee.
Meanwhile, Seung-ju drives home instead of Cha-yeol, who has injured his eye...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I don't like the second leads at all. The SML and his mother are getting on my nerves. 

So many coincidences really

Of course CY's cousin likes the designer and she likes CY, so problems will arise. Also the designer will detest DH because CY likes DH.

• Like 1

While working on a mood board referring to the site Cha Yeol gave, Dong-hee finds a picture of her grandmother's seat and is surprised.
The next day, Dong-hee asks Cha-yeol when he went to Taean...

• Like 1

10 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I don't like the second leads at all. The ML and his mother are getting on my nerves. 

So many coincidences really

Of course CY's nephew likes the designer and she likes CY, so problems will arise. Also the designer will detest DH because CY likes DH.

I like the 2nd ML *the actor* so I am hoping the 2nd ML get's better.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

I like the 2nd ML *the actor* so I am hoping the 2nd ML get's better.

I got nothing against him, but I don't think his character in the drama would change. In Unasked Family, Shim Jihu didn't change. I think Lee Sikang will be imprisoned in the end.

• Like 1

CY has PTSD i guess from the incident 8 years ago. I just can't seem to feel sorry for him with how he's been treating DH.

Cha Yeol is comforted by Seung Joo and comes to his senses, and Seung Joo likes Cha Yeol better. Meanwhile, Seong-wook is rejected by Seung-joo and is in pain...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Here is the ratings for Episode 19 :).

2022-05-05 19 - 16.2 (1st) 14.5 (1st)

11 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I got nothing against him, but I don't think his character in the drama would change. In Unasked Family, Shim Jihu didn't change. I think Lee Sikang will be imprisoned in the end.

Oh okay, that could be.

• Like 1
  • Blob 1