[Drama 2022] Bravo my life, 으라차차 내 인생 - Mon to Fri 20:30 @ KST

0ly40

SJ is going to have problems if she does manage to get pregnant and her medical charts don't match up. She won't be able to go to the same doctor... and did the ultrasound tech or nurses not think it was weird that they saw the same woman twice :vicx: 

And we are finally at that point in the drama where everyone goes from happy to miserable. I've been dreading CY finding out he and SW are responsible for the death of DH's brother. He has a lot of unresolved trauma and guilt that is going to get so much worse.

SJ is the sort of person that will guilt SW into staying with her. She never loved DH's brother, but she's sure going to pretend she did when she finds out about the accident. 

:onfirex:

Episode 82 Preview
Cha-yeol learns that the hit-and-run accident victim is Dong-hee's older brother, so he falls down and weeps. Meanwhile, Mi-kyung hears that Cha-yeol has gone to Taean, and she is worried...

• Sad 3
  • Thanks 2

50 minutes ago, Lunkera said:

Episode 82 Preview
Cha-yeol learns that the hit-and-run accident victim is Dong-hee's older brother, so he falls down and weeps. Meanwhile, Mi-kyung hears that Cha-yeol has gone to Taean, and she is worried...

oh no, so it's about time, i wonder what he will do, he will be cold to her and demand a divorce or he will leave her alone, it's sad, and soon she will learn the truht

• Like 2

CY broke my heart in today's episode. He's been struggling with his guilt all of these years, and for the family of the victim to be the one person that accepts and listens to him will be devastating. Of course I feel bad for DH and HC, but that entire accident was out of his control. SW used physical violence to stop him and then SW's mother used emotional blackmail to control him. He's someone who seems desperate for love, and the people that are supposed to give him that walked all over him. The true test of character will be if he confesses to DH right away. If he doesn't, then he is just as bad as SW and his mother. 

I feel like CY might just fall back on his old coping techniques and run away again. 

I don't like SW's mother and her sense of entitlement, however, I agreed with everything she said about SJ. Every choice she has made has been selfish. Abandoning HC was because she wanted to make her life easier. There were so many things she could have done, and just waiting to explain would have saved everyone a lot of heartache. I don't feel bad for her at all.

And from the preview ... my guess about the whole blackmail and fake pity party is coming. Where is the truck of doom when you need it?

truck GIF

Well there goes the marriage of DH and CY for now. :brokenheart:

Now CY knows about Jae Seok but he can’t hide it from DH as they work in the same office.  
At the same time it seems SJ is going to find out something about the accident. SJ is pushed into a corner by SW’s mom and is very desperate. So she can blackmail SW’s mom or she would work with her and frame CY about the accident??   
Why do I have a feeling while CY fumbles around instead of confessing to DH immediately,  SJ or/and SW’s mom will make a first move for their self interest.

Btw it’s SJ’s mom who took away Jae Seok’s car at the time.   If Jae Seok had his car that night, he didn’t have to try to hitch a ride.  However strangely SJ’s mom seems to be a bit more mature lately.  She tried to tell SJ that she should walk away and didn’t need to put up with such treatment.  Maybe SJ really loves SW after all??  

On 8/5/2022 at 10:08 PM, CupcakeEonni said:

CY broke my heart in today's episode. He's been struggling with his guilt all of these years, and for the family of the victim to be the one person that accepts and listens to him will be devastating. Of course I feel bad for DH and HC, but that entire accident was out of his control. SW used physical violence to stop him and then SW's mother used emotional blackmail to control him. He's someone who seems desperate for love, and the people that are supposed to give him that walked all over him. The true test of character will be if he confesses to DH right away. If he doesn't, then he is just as bad as SW and his mother. 

I feel like CY might just fall back on his old coping techniques and run away again. 

I don't like SW's mother and her sense of entitlement, however, I agreed with everything she said about SJ. Every choice she has made has been selfish. Abandoning HC was because she wanted to make her life easier. There were so many things she could have done, and just waiting to explain would have saved everyone a lot of heartache. I don't feel bad for her at all.

And from the preview ... my guess about the whole blackmail and fake pity party is coming. Where is the truck of doom when you need it?

I don’t think CY will run away this time.  DH and HC are a part of his life now.  They fill his empty life.   SW’s family is a name only to him. He knows SW and SW’s mom don’t want him in their lives. So when an opportunity came it wasn’t hard for him to run away.   
If he decides to leave this time,  I would like to think that he feels his connection to the accident is just too painful for DH.   But CY forgets DH is not a judgmental person. When she sees someone in pain, she wants to sooth that person first. It’s her empathy which he’s drawn into.  

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

Quick Poll: Kimchi Slap - Your Weapon of Choice?

YOU are PLAYING the Female Lead (FL) in a makjang kdrama/cdrama/Thai lakorn.

You're about to PRETEND to slap the annoying and evil 2nd FL who is trying to steal the man (Male Lead) you've been eyeing. What will  you use to slap her with?

Kimchi? Seaweed? Spaghetti?

tumblr_inline_pt2xv7WGQT1qcgu07_250.gifv

Please vote!

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @Sleepy Owl @confusedheart @agenth

EDIT: @CupcakeEonni Not a Truck of Doom poll, but a pretty good kdrama trope in situations like these too :joy:

• Blob 1

Episode 83 Preview

Cha-yeol, who comes to visit Dong-hee, does not have the courage to face Dong-hee. Cha-yeol tells Seong-wook that he intends to find the bereaved family and ask for forgiveness, but Seong-wook is embarrassed...

• Thanks 5

I’m glad CY makes a right decision; to apologize to DH and her family. Unfortunately he lets SW know about his intention first.  It seems for some reason CY doesn’t yet reveal to SW that it’s DH’s family.    When the past accident happened, SW couldn’t handle the situation so his mom took over and made a terrible choice for CY and SW.  So this time SW would do the same by telling her mom again.  Whatever she decides to do,  it’s not going to be pretty for CY and DH. 

Yeah at least in the daily world, it’s guaranteed to have a happy ever life after paying a hefty price, unlike in real world

P7L8eOg.gif

• Like 2