[Drama 2022] Bravo my life, 으라차차 내 인생 - Mon to Fri 20:30 @ KST

0ly40

Okay SJ discovers DH is Jae Seok’s younger sister and HimChan’s mom. And after learning about DH and HimChan,  In Gyu must decide not to oppose DH and CY.  It means there will be a marriage by DH and CY.
Now I’m curious what will SJ do in a situation like this?  Scheming to break up DH and CY before the wedding or something else?  If it fails, she has to face that sweet faced HimChan everyday and it won’t be pleasant.  

6ALARdi.png

• Like 2

under normal daily drama circumstances i think it wouldnt make a difference with HC being DH son or nephew. But KIK situation is similiar to DH. Just like DH loves HC as her own son, KIK loves CY as his own son. So i guess thats the reason he gives his permission.

65 previews

Mi-kyung wants Dong-hee's marriage story to be her story, and Seung-joo is worried about what will happen to her when her secret is revealed...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

13 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I think SJ feels something towards her son, at the same time, she doesn't want anyone to learn that she has a son.

Yes it is obvious. She gave up the child, but I wonder if in the end they will be two mothers for him, I mean she did not commit any crimes apart from abandonment, she will not go to prison for that and We've seen worse villains in this kind of drama. It is obvious that at some point  FL will wonder if she should be left him with the biological mother or not,but then there is still the secret of the death of the brother of the FL 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, marrez1 said:

Yes it is obvious. She gave up the child, but I wonder if in the end they will be two mothers for him, I mean she did not commit any crimes apart from abandonment, she will not go to prison for that and We've seen worse villains in this kind of drama. It is obvious that at some point  FL will wonder if she should be left him with the biological mother or not,but then there is still the secret of the death of the brother of the FL 

I don't think HC will leave DH. SW might go to prison in the end for the hit and run 

I also guess that SJ started to like SW. Maybe CY will live with his uncle and HC ends up having two mothers.

• Like 1

If I was DH I wouldn't want him anywhere near these morally  bankrupt people, I'm still like 4 eps behind cause that preview of uncle running his mouth just ticked me off so I taking a wee break. Things like that is why I didn't want DH living with her family, they nice enough folk but as they just can't seem to get that he is her kid and the whole idea of leaving him behind comes too easy for them. I mean they've raised a turd of a son but I don't see them getting rid of him anytime soon, just empty gestures so why the so disrespectful of DH and HC mother son parent child bond?

I know they ove the old kumbyah by the end but there's no way that SJ behaviour isn't gonna get worse. Especially went she finds out her prized cash cow murdered her husband. She might be shocked and angry for a hot minute but trust she gonna aiding and abetting like a true ride or die wifey. She's gonna get nastier and once her, her simp hubby, her wicked MIL, and her dopey mum (ok she'll probably be the only one whose conscience prick them and she'll probably out them by accidentr too) all start teaming up and tag teaming on DH and CY, I really hope she be wearing a jumpsuit too by the end. They'll for sure try pin it all on CY and off course use that to split them and chase DH and HC away. As nice and as much as she trying to play doting granma HR right now, before she didn't want to risk living high life and now SJ caught an even bigger fish there's no way she giving that up easy no matter how cute HC is. 

• Like 2

Posting video when out on youtube.

Episode 66 Preview
Dong-hee comes to In-gyu's house to say hello with Him-chan, and Seung-ju is a cushion of thorns. Seung-joo wants Cha-yeol and Dong-hee to go to America as the next best thing...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

@nohamahamoud2002 just found the clip lol. they posted it on a different channel today on youtube.

SJ having nightmares :D . Also regarding KIK telling the rest that HC is DH nephew, seems like he had DH permission. Also from the preview, seems like HC and SJ having the same allergy. SJ getting more scared

• Thanks 3

Youtube preview comes later.

Episode 67 Preview

Cha Yeol says he will not go to America, and Seung Joo becomes anxious again. In order to send Cha-Yeol to the US, Mi-Kyung asks Cho-Ji-Ja to write an article again...

f

f

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

It is more likely SJ will target DH to prevent the marriage at all costs. Eg. Carry out a hit and run on DH on their wedding day or tell DH the truth that she's Him-chan's mum and threaten to send Him-chan away if she persists in marrying CY. I suspect CY could be in-kyu's secret bio son.

• Like 2

Ha ha... Seung Joo dreamed about meeting her birth son, Him Chan, and his adoptive mother Dong Hee, along with the entire Kang gang.

From her DREAM:

spacer.png

Then, the next night, the actual meeting happens, and here is THAT picture:

l8hvfit.jpg

Everyone is wearing the EXACT SAME outfit as her dream, in the same manner. Him Chan is carrying the SAME bag, with same toys in perfect alignment. The only difference is where Seung Joo and her husband are standing.

Yes, a bit nit-picky; I understand production costs and whatnot with regard to time taken to reshoot a scene with different outfits, need to change lighting, time involved, etc; obviously nobody but a nerd like me would take the time to figure it out. Whatev's.

(Both images property of KBS)

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1