[Drama 2022] Bravo my life, 으라차차 내 인생 - Mon to Fri 20:30 @ KST

0ly40

Just caught up with show, not as outlandish as some daily melodramas, even with the ‘bad’ FL but the typical slant is there - the women get accused of everything, when there is still the base story of the boys running over DH’s brother, killing him and

not having the courage to be honest - neither of them. Even if they blame again the mother/stepmom for helping them to cover up, it is the boys who did the dirty deed and still have not come clean…

cannot root for either lead couple, but curious to see how they handle this

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 6/24/2022 at 9:07 AM, Gaia2u said:

Just caught up with show, not as outlandish as some daily melodramas, even with the ‘bad’ FL but the typical slant is there - the women get accused of everything, when there is still the base story of the boys running over DH’s brother, killing him and

not having the courage to be honest - neither of them. Even if they blame again the mother/stepmom for helping them to cover up, it is the boys who did the dirty deed and still have not come clean…

cannot root for either lead couple, but curious to see how they handle this

Nor the way I remember the story.

CY wanted to call the police immediately at the scene of the accident.  The brother stopped him.  I don't remember how adopted mother got on the line but she told the brother to stop CY by any means.  He knocked CY over the head and he was unconscious.  When he came to, he immediately wanted to go to the police and report the accident.  His adopted mother threatened to kill herself if he did so.  She said it would harm her brother's political career.  CY could not face the guilt and left for the US.

Even years later, he is still affected by the accident.  I think when it is exposed, he would feel relieved.  Adopted mother and brother are still anxious that CY will speak out. 

Edited by S00mp1an

I was glad that someone noticed how depressed and out of place "grandpa" was. He was struggling, and no one really thought anything of it until the granddaughter said something. It's really common for people who retire, especially ones who work really hard. They don't know how to fit themselves into the family dynamic, because they're used to being away. It was nice to see that very real problem added into the drama.  

The aunt needs to back off. She might be worried, but it's not really any of her business. I'm not sure how she has any right to interfere with DH and HC when she planned on sending HC to an orphanage without DH's permission. It's her fault DH ran off to begin with. I know that the aunt thinks she is being helpful, but sometimes I find it hard to like her.

Completely forgot the drama aired.

Episode 54 Preview

Cha-yeol gets permission from Him-chan to date Dong-hee, and Myeong-sook finds out about this and invites Cha-yeol to her house. Meanwhile, Mi-kyung asks Hye-ran to meet her...

• Thanks 4

CY saying he doesn't want to feel abandoned ever again. Oh my heart! He was so happy she finally accepted him.

The Nanny Reaction GIF

I'm just going to pretend that I don't know about the accident, because knowing that ruins all of these moments for me. I'm dreading the truth bomb.

I’m beginning to like this cat fight between SJ and SW’s mom.  :naughty:
SJ’s mom foolishly thinks she snatched a gold pot of an apartment and a store, from her future SIL SW.  haha    But on the other side, there is SW’s mom who learns about SJ mom’s scheme and eagerly waits to kneecap SJ with humiliation.  

DH&CY :happydance:

nMiApJL.jpg

Spoiler

KyYsPi0.jpg

6I7rjZy.jpg

https://www.tvreport.co.kr/2107565

https://mobile.twitter.com/MPD626/status/1541801942401576962

https://mobile.twitter.com/MPD626/status/1541803597339709440

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

I am so glad DH told her aunt that (I loved that DH did not beat around the bush and told her aunt exactly how she feels)

Aww he was so nervous to meet them, they love each other so much.

Aww he can't wait he wants to marry her this year and it looks like we might get a kiss via the promo.

• Like 2