[Drama 2022] Bravo my life, 으라차차 내 인생 - Mon to Fri 20:30 @ KST

0ly40

Okay CY was pushed into revealing about himself to DH but he did it beautifully.  DH can share his feelings.  She knows she’s lucky to find granny and bro when she needed a home.  
Btw a nice contrast between DH/CY and SJ/SW on each relationship. To CY it’s all about who DH is as a person and to SW, just about the appearance of SJ.  SJ looks disappointed after hearing it.  I guess as long as SW can provide her needs, she will stay with him yet can’t stop feeling jealous of DH. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/MPD626/status/1536629309317980160

• Like 3

woops forgot to post :D

48 previews

Cha Yeol spends a happy time in the park with Donghee and Himchan. Myung-sook finds out that Jeong-ho is working at a construction site and breaks her heart...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

It looks like DH is letting CY be close again and they started there park outing we will see more tomorrow :).

Yes DH has a marshmallow heart haha  :Megalol:   

CY acts a bit pushy about how he goes about getting attention from DH but maybe he’s desperate not to lose her again.  
Whereas SJ is having a tricky situation regarding SW’s mom.  Now SJ knows who is behind framing her for kickback but she wants to marry her son.  :sweatingbullets:

0SGkIs7.gif

https://twitter.com/MPD626/status/1538900701530976256

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, booha said:

CY acts a bit pushy about how he goes about getting attention from DH but maybe he’s desperate not to lose her again.  
Whereas SJ is having a tricky situation regarding SW’s mom.  Now SJ knows who is behind framing her for kickback but she wants to marry her son.  :sweatingbullets:

I think CJ being pushy is because he's desperate for love. When he told DH about being adopted and feeling lonely, it told me that he lived in that house knowing how unwanted he was. He was first attracted to DH and her ability to give love, and I think he wants to feel that for himself. It's actually really sad. 

SJ on the other hand... I don't think there is anything she can do to make me feel sorry for her. She's a horrible person. Being angry with DH because CJ likes her when she is trying to marry his brother is so icky.

I'm kind of cheering for SW's horrible mother :sweats:

Sorry I haven't posted the ratings yet, because they are not up yet sorry everyone.

1 hour ago, booha said:

Yes DH has a marshmallow heart haha     

Whereas SJ is having a tricky situation regarding SW’s mom.  Now SJ knows who is behind framing her for kickback but she wants to marry her son.  

https://twitter.com/MPD626/status/1538900701530976256

Yes she does, I think so to he just doesn't want to lose her again.

That is so messing with SW and SJ.

• Like 2

https://twitter.com/kenthusiastic10/status/1539359831936614401

https://twitter.com/kenthusiastic10/status/1539358815300337670

https://twitter.com/MPD626/status/1539278268893110274

23 hours ago, CupcakeEonni said:

I think CJ being pushy is because he's desperate for love. When he told DH about being adopted and feeling lonely, it told me that he lived in that house knowing how unwanted he was. He was first attracted to DH and her ability to give love, and I think he wants to feel that for himself. It's actually really sad. 

SJ on the other hand... I don't think there is anything she can do to make me feel sorry for her. She's a horrible person. Being angry with DH because CJ likes her when she is trying to marry his brother is so icky.

I'm kind of cheering for SW's horrible mother :sweats:

CY has a vulnerable side which he tries to hide.   It must be hard for CY to grow up under such a person like SW’s mom.  To her CY is the obstacle for SW’s future success.  It’s partly CY uncle’s fault. He didn’t seem to be aware that his excessive attention to CY created the friction among CY, SW and SW’s mom.  
CY tried to tiptoe around but nothing seemed to work except to go away overseas which he did.

CY acts like a kid with a box full of candies during the outing with DH and HC.  But it appears DH and HC enjoy it as much too.  Yeah HC’s expression tells CY is his future dad. haha     

Yeah I’m also enjoying watching how SJ and SW’s mom try to kick each other’s butt haha  :ilike:

• Like 1

Posting preview video later

50 previews

Dong-hee is moved by Cha-yeol, who works overtime instead of himself. In-gyu tells Seong-wook to give up his position as general manager if he is going to marry Seung-joo...

• Thanks 4

@Min Mcgonagall Hahaha indeed. looking forward to it. 

I'll post video alittle later when available on youtube.

Also i'll try to remember to post it tomorrow but it's midsummer eve which is a big holiday here in the nordic(sweden).

Episode 51 Preview

In-gyu finds out that Mi-kyung has framed Seung-joo. Meanwhile, when Jung-ho becomes depressed after retirement, his family prepares Jung-ho's retirement party...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1