Ahn Hyo Seop Steals Hearts As A Chaebol Successor Who Is Talented In Everything In “A Business Proposal”

SBS’s upcoming drama “A Business Proposal” has shared a sneak peek of Ahn Hyo Seop in character! Based on a popular web novel that has been adapted into a webtoon, “A Business Proposal” is a romantic comedy about an office employee who goes on a blind date with her company’s CEO in place of a friend while hiding […]

The post Ahn Hyo Seop Steals Hearts As A Chaebol Successor Who Is Talented In Everything In “A Business Proposal” appeared first on Soompi

View the full article

Right now I am abroad, I am studying my English but I was listening to a conversation of some guys that has to do with the register companies in Hong Kong that are being done on a page my interest is, what is it possible that foreign people can do use of our heritage with things like that and if this is a crime or more than a scam?