Mortal Combat - K-drama Style

partyon

Mortal Combat K-drama Style: FINAL ROUND  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the final fight?

• Ahn Yo Na (Kill Me, Heal Me)
    • Jang Man Wol (Hotel Del Luna)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/27/2022 at 09:00 AM

9 minutes ago, partyon said:

I will snatch 25% of Joo Won oppa (now 75%) from you as revenge for not believing in oppa. 

good try twin 

don’t make me use violence against you :mrgreen:

361-D5-F2-D-E753-4785-AE01-0-C8-F6-EDC2-

** you supposes to give me prizes not take my percentage on oppa 

• LOL 10

Choosing between Couple 3: Ahn Yo Na (Kill Me, Heal Me) vs.  16 Couple 3: Goo Jun Pyo (Boys Over Flowers) was the toughest. 

But ultimately, it is GJP. :fullofhearts:Smitten with him since I first saw him in 2019. :biubiu: 

Goo Jun Pyo GIFs | Tenor

Sadly, it seems none of my favourite characters are going to make it to Round 2. :sad1:

Dok Go Jin? Peeps didn't find him hilarious?:scream:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

3 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

good try twin 

Finally someone else who voted for Cha Yoo Jin's talents! :loveu: In being annoying. :joy:

Thank you for believing in him too @grrly and @andy78 :heart1:

@kittyna Feel free to vote for him only! :kiss_wink:

8 minutes ago, confusedheart said:

Choosing between Couple 3: Ahn Yo Na (Kill Me, Heal Me) vs.  16 Couple 3: Goo Jun Pyo (Boys Over Flowers) was the toughest. 

Ahn Yo Na has spoiled bratty oppas for breakfast. No way can he survive 2 minutes with her. :loolz:

Goo Jun Pyo wouldn't be able to keep up with her running for a block even....Just sayin'

ColossalEnlightenedHermitcrab-size_restr

• LOL 11

Fight 1:

Here we are talking about "Scarlet" a lady who knows how to swing baseball bat, and is pretty fierce. Have not watched the drama, but having watched some of her clips, I am sure she'll be the winner here :piggydance:

Fight 2:

The last time a con artist tried to mess with Hong Ji Ah, she turned him into the dude who would get possessed by the ghost and be stabbed for the exorcism to end. Chief Kim is surely smart, so I think he would be used smartly to be possessed and stabbed :loolz:

Fight 3:

Junpyo would end up in Ahn Yoona's long list of Oppas, and you know what happened the last time Ahn Yoona selected an Oppa, right? Dude ended up having PTSD and would panic seeing anyone with the name Ahn Yoona (just like he did in the last ep of the drama). 

Fight 4:

Cheon Song Yi would rap about how she won this round easily :joy:

Fight 5:

Jung Seo Hyun could be among the smartest characters in this whole fight, and I have no doubt how she would strategize and shock Dok Ko Jin with her victory :eats:

Fight 6:

I was on the fence here, but I am sure Bong Soon's one punch is ready to KO this doctor dude. Do Bong Soon :hwaiting:

Fight 7:

Jang Man Wol is always searching for a manager for her hotel, and if there would be fight between her and Cha Yoo Jin, he would end up wearing her favorite "Leopard print suit" while working as her manager of the hotel.

Hotel-Del-Luna-Nathan-sinuot-na-ang-anim

If he wouldn't survive the fight, he could still work in the hotel just like others :loolz:

Fight 8:

Not much sure about this fight since I watched only one drama, so I went for the guy I know. Would Nam Chi Won adjust he glasses after defeating Lee Young Joon, in his iconic style? Yes! :exercice:

@agenth Chingu, used your style to comment here, hope you won't mind :fullofhearts:

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

3 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Hotel Del Luna was fantastic! 

LOL - I've been getting that GIF a LOT these days. :joy:

Soooo people have said that the chemistry between IU and Yeo Jin Goo was nonexistent, something they blame on the writing and the directing. Didn't seem like a winning package to me so I've been avoiding it.

But tell me more, chingu. I am open-minded. And I do love IU.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

4 hours ago, partyon said:

Finally someone else who voted for Cha Yoo Jin's talents! :loveu: In being annoying. :joy:

Thank you for believing in him too @grrly and @andy78 :heart1:

@kittyna Feel free to vote for him only! :kiss_wink:

You might be expecting too much from me, @partyon, since it turns out that Hotel del Luna was one of the dramas I haven't watched - so no room for comparison there.

Also, just because it's a bit of a personal hang-up of mine when people and conditions are mislabeled re: mental health - Cha Yoo Jin has PTSD, not OCD (and I'm not a fan of using "OCD" as a joke either, but that's just me). But yes, in terms of just giving you a complete tongue-lashing, he's no joke (thinking back on the character cards/stats here). He's not bad physically, either - maybe not in terms of brute strength, but anyone here who has played classical piano for real can tell you: it takes a ton of stamina to pull off a concert!

2 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Fight 7:

Jang Man Wol is always searching for a manager for her hotel, and if there would be fight between her and Cha Yoo Jin, he would end up wearing her favorite "Leopard print suit" while working as her manager of the hotel.

If he wouldn't survive the fight, he could still work in the hotel just like others

Mind you, Cha Yoo Jin actually would be able to rock that suit, though, so I'm not complaining if he loses!

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

4 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

he would end up wearing her favorite "Leopard print suit" while working as her manager of the hotel.

he wouldn’t be qualified .. to wear the leopard print suit ,He’ll need to UNLEASH THE BEAST  for that :mrgreen: 

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

Mortal_Combat.jpg?width=940&height=294

There were some tough fights and looks like the ladies were unstoppable in round 1 ! :love:

Now it's time to kick off round 2. There are 4 couples, choose the winners. You know the drill! :glasses:

@Pyar @Nermeen نرمين @leo2020 @gm4queen @TheQueenReturns @CarolynH @msdot @TheaN @Sleepy Owl @4evrkdrama @youactlikeicare @the_sweetroad @larus @Ameera Ali @MayanEcho @joccu @agenth @lexicon @LeftCoastOppa @yong44 @cpjing8 @Idylla Kaizoku @tas82 @itsmeash @tiMadam @confusedheart @andy78 @inna75 @grrly @kokodus @madmad min @rocher22 @Kdramabae @willenette @Lmangla @Sky Kang

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

1 hour ago, Idylla Kaizoku said:

I wanted to vote on Ahn Yo Na, but be realistic. She's best when fight for oppas, when one isn't around, she wouldn't even try. Also, Hong Ji Ah would have enough of it and just... "Cute the crap", punching poor Ahn Yo Na and winning.

I was trying to picture this in my head :D

But then Ahn Yo Na has a way of being quite scary too.

J9vD.gif

cr. to owner

Hong Ji Ah being an older woman would never be able to catch this feisty 17 year old. :D That's her secret weapon!

Kill-Me-Heal-Me-korean-dramas-38172528-3

cr. to owner

Wanna see Hong Ji Ah doing this while running after ghosts. :D

1639926606_378_Trai-hu-Park-Jae-Eon-cua-

cr. to owner

• LOL 6
  • Blob 2