Dennis Joseph O'neil 데니스 오

Guest .ataraxia

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dennis is really handsome! So HANDSOME!

I think his look can kill a lot of girls... Can't imagine if he is my friend, definitely can't get my eyes off when he talks to me..

I don't really like to see him in pictures.. coz he look too handsome to be true, very unreal but after seeing him in Secret spy, start to like him... maybe I just like his character in that drama Han Yo Il, though a lot of ppl think his performance arent' that good and yeah.. sometimes i really can't tell what he is trying to express but Overall, I think he did a good job, I like this character a lot!!!! really like him as Han yo il very much...

and Hope to see him in his next drama.. can't wait! anyone has any updates about him?

Guest .ataraxia

Dennis used his paid salary from "The Sweet Spy" to donate thousands of coals and rice to elders and the orphan families so that they could live a better or convenience life in winter.

OMG;;; that is soooooo sweet. My mom was convinced that such a good looking guy could not have a great personality- but look how caring he is.

DENNISOH!!!!<3

I saw Dennis in the Sweet Spy drama and I have to say that his performance was nothing extraordinary. He always has on the look of meaness and he seems like he is about to bite someone's head off. I don't know if that is his character or what but he is so arrogant and unfriendly in the drama. I am starting to wonder if it is true about what others say that he is stuck up in life. The most ridiculous thing is that he could not even speak Korean yet he is starring in a Korean drama. I find it funny when in the Sweet Spy, others were talking to him in Korean and he replied back in English. He could not even try to say a few Korean words.

I saw Dennis in the Sweet Spy drama and I have to say that his performance was nothing extraordinary. He always has on the look of meaness and he seems like he is about to bite someone's head off. I don't know if that is his character or what but he is so arrogant and unfriendly in the drama. I am starting to wonder if it is true about what others say that he is stuck up in life. The most ridiculous thing is that he could not even speak Korean yet he is starring in a Korean drama. I find it funny when in the Sweet Spy, others were talking to him in Korean and he replied back in English. He could not even try to say a few Korean words.

:blink: I think you should go to The Sweet Spy's thread for this. It's a thread for Dennis' fans isn't it? However, i understand ur opinion about Dennis always has on the look of meaness. He's a "spy", it is very understandale for him to have the"cold exterior" + the look of "i'm not trusting anyone" (*but his staring can be intimidating ^_^) sometimes. I think that Dennis is getting better and better little by little as the story progresses. However, he should show more of his softer side to Sunae if she's really the person that he loves (*the translations about Dennis kissing a Japanese woman made me confused :unsure:) *coughs. But for a spy, the person that closest to you could be ur biggest enemy right?

"I am starting to wonder if it is true about what others say that he is stuck up in life"

I've never judge a person because of what others have to say about him/her. Fans could be annoying at times and there could be some kind of misunderstanding in between. I think that you should consider that comment again after the man used his first salary to do all the good work for people. I mean Dennis could have the heart of gold and you judge him wrong just because others said something bad about him?

The most ridiculous thing is that he could not even speak Korean yet he is starring in a Korean drama. I find it funny when in the Sweet Spy, others were talking to him in Korean and he replied back in English. He could not even try to say a few Korean words

Idk about this...because i've known lots of people who can not speak Vietnamese at all but they can understand every single thing that i said so this is no surprises to me. However, Dennis should learn more Korean since he took this role. Just by saying "i'm sorry" or "SaRangHae" in Korean to Sunae would be enough for me *coughs.

The bottom line is that i think you guys should give Dennis a chance since it's his first time with acting and look at his improvements. Don't be so harsh on the poor guy B)

Guest .ataraxia

I saw Dennis in the Sweet Spy drama and I have to say that his performance was nothing extraordinary.

It is his first drama :)

He always has on the look of meaness and he seems like he is about to bite someone's head off. I don't know if that is his character or what but he is so arrogant and unfriendly in the drama. I am starting to wonder if it is true about what others say that he is stuck up in life.

No matter if he is a novice at acting, remember that the image he is showing in the drama is just plainly-acting.

The most ridiculous thing is that he could not even speak Korean yet he is starring in a Korean drama. I find it funny when in the Sweet Spy, others were talking to him in Korean and he replied back in English. He could not even try to say a few Korean words.

He is currently taking korean lessons and is reported to have been a fast learner :)

Archived