[Thai Drama 2022] Cheating Spouse, Pleng Bin Bai Ngiw, เพลงบินใบงิ้ว - Sat, Sun

partyon

10 hours ago, partyon said:

Plae's been kidnapped and look like Jom has lost his mind... :scream: Guess the prospect of his wife and Prai being an item was too much for him.

ooh like another action packed episodes. how many more till the series ends? the drama keeps getting amped up! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

37 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

ooh like another action packed episodes. how many more till the series ends? the drama keeps getting amped up! 

Apparently 24 episodes in total.

If you want spoilers, I read somewhere about the ending of the novel this is based on.

Spoiler

In the novel there is no romance between Plae and Prai.

But in this drama they have been hinting at that, no? Especially from Prai's side.

My only hope is that we don't get an open ending.... :crybaby:

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Still watching ep 20. This drama is becoming like a thriller. Plae kidnapped and all. :scream:

Preview for ep 21-22.

EDIT: Finished ep 20. Jom is a psycho. Yuanta is a psycho. It's official.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, partyon said:

Finished ep 20. Jom is a psycho. Yuanta is a psycho. It's official.

doesn't look like there will redemption at all going by far these two have fallen. weirdly enough, this drama makes me feel sorry for people like jag who is forced to do criminal things or get killed. even nuan keeps getting exploited. out of jom and yuanta, it is yuanta that I really want to see end up punished. she needs to see all her chickens come to roost. 

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

On 3/15/2022 at 7:16 PM, Lmangla said:

doesn't look like there will redemption at all going by far these two have fallen. weirdly enough, this drama makes me feel sorry for people like jag who is forced to do criminal things or get killed. even nuan keeps getting exploited. out of jom and yuanta, it is yuanta that I really want to see end up punished. she needs to see all her chickens come to roost. 

Well, I agree that it's sad that Jaegun feels forced to do criminal things. He should have left a long time ago. With Nuan I used to feel sorry for her, but she overstepped the line this time.

Her self-esteem is unbelievably low and she's not thinking of either herself or her baby. The day she made the choice to continue pursuing Jom even though he got married to someone else, is when she sold her soul.

Jom maybe cared for her at some point, but that's lost now. He doesn't care about her at all and she doesn't want to see it. So she keeps making these mistakes over and over again because she lacks the courage to do what is best for her.

I really want to see Yuanta in jail. I thought Jom was a bit better but in the last 3-4 episodes he has shown how cold and calculating he is and he deserves the same punishment as Yuanta.

Like you, sweetie, said I don't think we're gonna get a redemption arc for those two.

Will Smith Prison GIF by mtv

• Like 3

Ep 21 was on fire! :evilelmo:

Those corrupt and useless cops need to go though. :smashes:

I was surprised to see that we got a "kiss" between Prai and Plae, and that they sort of confirmed their feelings for each other (despite both of them being legally married still). Gives me hope that they will get a happy ending. :wub:

I'm glad that both Prai and Plai finally saw Lee's true colors. I might be hoping for too much, but I think she may turn around and help them before this drama ends.

And can we just appreciate Prai for a second here? I mean he's the exact opposite of Jom. Protecting Plae. Showing his feelings to her. Cooking for her.

Stuff Jom never did.

Also, one thing I don't understand is why Nuan is saying she wants to protect her child, and yet she's drinking red wine every chance she gets. :unamused:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, partyon said:

was surprised to see that we got a "kiss" between Prai and Plae, and that they sort of confirmed their feelings for each other (despite both of them being legally married still). Gives me hope that they will get a happy ending.

my guess is that we will have an open ending where they show them just starting to take baby steps to date or something along those lines... 

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, Lmangla said:

my guess is that we will have an open ending where they show them just starting to take baby steps to date or something along those lines... 

Not so sure about this? We almost got a kiss in ep 21 - I mean their lips pretty much met. Prai asked Plae directly if she would like to become a couple once they had cleared up all the issues with their current spouses.

He asked her to reply and she told him she would as soon as it all was over.

She clearly has feelings for him as she almost kissed Prai too.

I am hoping for a happy ending! :issohappy:

@Lmangla @joccu @Sowmya Iyer

OMG! :scream: I just read spoilers for next week's episodes. Haven't seen the preview and haven't watched ep 22 either. Not sure if this can be trusted, but that's what comments on MDL are claiming.

SPOILER ep 23-24 (READ AT YOUR OWN RISK)

Spoiler

Apparently Yuanta is pregnant and looks like Prai will take responsibility for the baby

Oh My God Wow GIF by The Roku Channel

I am slowly starting to think that this drama is gonna be more than 24 episodes long :takemymoney:

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 1

@joccu @partyon @Sowmya Iyer ~ I really liked ep 22; it was a good punch. for a side role, nuan has got a lot of depth and the actress did a good job of humanizing her and not making her one note like they do in many lakorns. she seems like a real human with good and bad traits. It was interesting to see Plae remember her past and understand that she too had a part to play. She was stubborn and refused to see the red flags. Plae's hard truths to Nuan finally made her see that Plae wasn't the problem, it was herself and how she held on to Jom. The last scene where she quietly walked away the empty hospital corridor was really well done. Yuanta continues to be nuts and thinks she can change it last minute. So I guess that next week, she will try do something crazy. Jom may again rear his head. Regarding the spoiler, I highly doubt that Prae would go back -- he is done to the point he is walking away with nothing and just wanting to leave. Both Plae and Prae look relived to finally walk away from their bad marriages. Lets see what the next week brings in terms of crazy and how they tie it up. 

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

@Lmangla @partyon @joccu Absolutely. Loved the episode. Yes, Nuan's character finally got some self-respect back as she walked from this toxic relationship. I felt happy watching Jom beg Plae. I earlier used to feel bad for Ta on some level coz her father was the main reason for her toxic behavior but watching the last couple of episodes was too negative. She carries super extreme ego making her do crazy things. Can't excuse this kind of behavior towards Prai or Plae. She is better off in jail or mental asylum. Just two more episodes to go. Gonna miss this drama tbh.

Edited by Sowmya Iyer
  • Blob 2

@Lmangla @joccu @Sowmya Iyer

I agree with you guys. Good for Nuan finally leaving Jom. She needed to start putting herself first.

I can't believe that Yuanta actually pulled the trigger! :scream: Had there been a bullet in there, Plae would have been dead. 

And judging from the preview:

Looks like Yuanta pulled the trigger on her dad - this time with a real bullet :scream:

And if Yuanta is pregnant, how could Prai even think it was his? Judging from the timelines he hasn't slept with his wife for ages....? :unamused:

We also see a proper kiss between Prai and Plae in the preview. I'm just wondering how they're gonna wrap everything up properly in 2 episodes?

:emmm:

• Shocked 1
  • Blob 1

I just watched ep 23 and I have no clue how they are gonna wrap everything up in only one episode? I am really wondering whether ep 24 will be the last one?

In any case, no surprise there that it was Yuanta who pulled the trigger on her own dad and now is publicly blaming Prai for it all.

The award for the most stupid character in this drama goes to Jaegun. Dude has not made one single good decision in the last 23 episodes. :unamused:

I liked how Plae stayed true to herself and said that she wasn't ready to love someone else yet. I felt bad for Prai, but maybe he also needs a bit time for himself so that he can work on his own issues?

What became clear in this episode was how toxic Prai's and Yuanta's relationship had been for years. She slept with another man and became pregnant 3 years earlier because she was angry at Prai for coming back from a business trip later than expected?

And he just forgave her like that after she manipulated him with promises to hurt herself if he left her?

Nah, he enabled her for a long time and he also needs to reflect on himself. So being alone for a while might help him develop himself too.

EDIT:

I checked the official website, and the drama is ending today with the 24th episode. :scream:

https://www.change2561.com/dramaSeries/title/22

• Like 3

@partyon ~ it is good that plae said she wasn't ready to get into a new relationship. it forced prai to look at why he is divorcing yuanta and his role. so when he finally said in the hospital that he will no longer allow her to blame him and was not moved by her emotional tauntrums, you cheer because you finally see that he is standing up for himself. this is about him and not some new relationship. yuanta has had an anger and rage problem where she acts out and has zero impulse control. basically everyone around her including her dad and prai enabled her and did not ask for accountability or responsiblity from her. everything was swept under the rug and instead others including the men she slept with got the blame/brunt of anger. 

am not sure if yuanta even really loves prai or ever loved him -- it is clear to even her that no one else will put up with her tauntrums and her bad behaviour. so she is clinging to him because she does not want to be abandoned and alone. at the same time, he was her punching bag for years. toxic relationship indeed. 

am going to guess that jaegun will finally grow a spine and will be the one to bring yuanta down. maybe he will gain a brain in prison. there seems to be no hope 

• Like 2

It was good that plae said that she was not ready for new relationship. Both she and Prai first needs to heal and have some time alone.  You can’t just jump to new relationship. 

we have only one episode left. I hope we don’t have rush ending. 

• Like 1
  • Blob 1