[Thai Drama 2022] Cheating Spouse, Pleng Bin Bai Ngiw, เพลงบินใบงิ้ว - Sat, Sun

partyon

@joccu @Lmangla  I watched ep 12. We're now halfway.

Thoughts:

• Jom is so disgusting seriously. I just wanna barf every time he comes on screen. :rage:
    He is becoming more daring with Nuan - having sex with her in his office with Lee outside and some really barf scenes of him and Nuan having phone sex...
    :spitswater:
  • He doesn't seem to have an ounce of sincerity for his wife. The only time he speaks to her nicely is when he wants something from Plae. I felt so bad for Plae seeing how Nuan was wearing the scarf Plae had woven for Jom, only to be thrown on the floor and Jom calling it trash.
    I really felt upset for Plae when he hung up on her on the phone too and called her boring.
    And him going after Plae's mom's money and land is just.... ugh :rage:
  • Finally Plae is realizing that Jom is probably having an affair. Plae is a smart cookie, and I hope that she starts gaining some evidence that her hubby is cheating on her.
  • I haven't always found Plae's mom to be sympathetic, but she was right about the fact Plae should have set boundaries and communicated them clearly towards Jom from the start.
    When you let someone overstep your boundaries at first, it becomes increasingly difficult to set them later - and it will enrage the other half when you finally say "enough!"
    Hearing that Plae was scared of her own husband was super sad. I would at this time call their relationship abusive....
  • Lee - being Plae's cousin and all - is a snake for not standing up for her family. Instead just keeping her eyes on the prize - a man who doesn't even love her. She's too desperate at this point. :unamused:
  • Yuanta - she's an adult acting like a baby throwing things around uncontrollably - shouting and shoving people. She has no control over her emotions and she's spiraling out of control at a fast pace. Her suicide attempt was a clear indication that she actually should be in mental hospital right now @joccu :joy:
  • Prai and Yuanta's marriage is horrible. Neither seem to respect and love themselves anymore either. It's also Jom's fault that Prai and Yuanta are in this situation - had he not started to bargain with the evidence the couple would have been divorced by now.

Only thing that made me laugh in Sunday's episode was when Jom said:

"You're suspecting that I'm just a pimp after your mom's money."

Oh Jom, glad that you at least have some awareness of yourself. :loolz:

Up to this point, we've only seen the cheaters and abusers win the race. It's been hard to find anyone to root for because of that. I hope Plae is now determined to set boundaries against Jom, and to start making sure she can get a divorce from this scumbag. When she said:
"I'm literally in your office right now"

I was like YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!

jennifer lawrence laughing GIF

We really need people to root for and I hope that we will start seeing a Prai who has hit rock bottom dig his way up and start taking back control of his own life - and a Plae who will start standing up against her husband's shenanigans.

Ep13-14 preview:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Lmangla said:

@joccu @partyon ~ I have a theory -- the title "cheating spouse" may not just be in reference to jom and yuanta. it might also be in reference to plae and prae eventually. maybe they will get sick of their partners and unable to divorce, might seek comfort in each other... 

Something that has also crossed my mind, sweetie.

But I am gonna give them the benefit of the doubt as I have a hard time seeing how they're going to divorce their respective spouses if they cheat too.

I have a feeling that they're gonna start becoming closer as the story progresses and help each other divorce. In the process developing feelings for each other.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, partyon said:

I haven't always found Plae's mom to be sympathetic, but she was right about the fact Plae should have set boundaries and communicated them clearly towards Jom from the start.
    When you let someone overstep your boundaries at first, it becomes increasingly difficult to set them later - and it will enrage the other half when you finally say "enough!"
    Hearing that Plae was scared of her own husband was super sad. I would at this time call their relationship abusive....

my impression is that plae is super sheltered from the world's tough realities. she has never had to fight for anything or even to speak her mind. so rather than abusive, it seems that she is afraid to voice her thoughts in general. she is afraid that she will be rejected and is like a child "what did I do wrong?" -- clearly a lack of experience facing any opposition. she even struggles to tell what she really thinks. however, it is good to see that she isn't stupid. her brain is clearly on and she does not feel comfortable with jom handling the land. more she stands up for herself and shows that she is not a pushover, he is going to get more and more mad as she wasn't what he was expecting. 

feel really sorry for prai. the poor guy is in some ways a prisoner. why can't he just strike and refuse to work or just move out of the house??? it does not look like yuanta or her dad will agree to a divorce. they just want a servant. 

talking about servants, felt sorry for that bodyguard guy who had to stand duty. awkward! even felt sorry for gigolo jog. the poor guy is just tossed from side to side and asked to do terrible things and he is too afraid to say no. sheesh, what a sorry life. 

@joccu ~ who do you think will die? my guess is one of the parents? either yuanta's dad or plae's mom??

• Like 2

@Lmangla @joccu Watched ep 13, and not much new to report. Lots of barf still going on. :D

A few random thoughts (don't have the energy for a long write up today):

• Jom is really cruel towards Plae. He doesn't seem to actually care one bit about her. He only cares about himself and getting power & money. Every chance he gets he belittles his wife and calls her boring. And he doesn't save a breath to also toy with her feelings in a cruel way. She wants to sort out the fight, and he is happy spending time with his mistress instead making Plae worried. He's too cocky for his own good.
      It's only when his mom reminds him that Plae is beautiful and wealthy and that she can dump his sorry behind easily, that he puts on the water works show to pretend that he's sorry. Only for his own benefit. :unamused:
    • I liked the scene where Prai and Plae were talking. It seemed like he felt comfortable opening up to her and she understood his woes. Pretty sure that we'll get a scene soon where the roles are reversed.
      In any case, I would call this a step in the correct direction with regard to their potential romance. Friendship is starting to form. Yay! :love:
    • Up until now I have felt that Nuan is quite tiresome, but in this episode I actually felt quite sorry for her. She's been in an 11 year long relationship, and she is still just the side chick. Jom seems at times like he's in love with her, but ultimately he only seems to love herself.
      Nuan should realize her self worth and dump his sorry behind. :rage:

I also noticed that AmarinTV is now subbing the episodes in English. You can find the episodes on their official YouTube channel.

• Like 1
    • Awesome 1

10 hours ago, partyon said:

Looks like Prai and Plae are finally starting to fight back!

preview looks good. surprised that plae has enough brain to pull a knife on yuanta after the mad wife tries to clobber her with some glass.

P.S ~ yet to watch this week's episodes yet. catching up on other dramas first. :) 

• Like 1
    • Blob 1

Was not a fan of Prai in ep 14. The fact that he resorted to violence (even though I can understand why) felt a bit out of character. I will just pretend that scene didn't happen. :D

But Plae looks like a woman scorned, and I have faith she will start on her revenge path now.

:evilelmo:

• Like 2

On 2/22/2022 at 4:26 PM, partyon said:

Was not a fan of Prai in ep 14. The fact that he resorted to violence (even though I can understand why) felt a bit out of character. I will just pretend that scene didn't happen. :D

But Plae looks like a woman scorned, and I have faith she will start on her revenge path now.

caught up. more than jom, yuanta gets me annoyed. she is evil! am not surprised that prai is resorting to violence. he is facing so much verbal and emotional violence from yuanta -- there is only so much a person can take. don't understand why he would even come back to bangkok. guess, he is also financially stuck? more than jom, it is yuanta I really want to see fall. basically she needs to become poor and have to actually work. maybe then, half her tauntrums will subside when she has to figure out how to survive. 

• Like 1
    • Blob 1

@joccu @Lmangla This week's episodes were so rewarding. All is now out in the air - Plae knows everything. :glasses:

Even about Lee's betrayal.

We got some super barf scenes though. The whole food fight scene was kinda hilarious but also pretty barf.

Jom trashing Nuan's apartment - even urinating on her bed - but then passing out on it.... Didn't know whether to barf or to laugh.

:loolz:

If one thing is clear, it's that Plae's had enough and she's not taking anyone's bull anymore. She and Prai have teamed up and both are gonna fight from now on. Can't wait to see them take down their spouses, Lee and Yuanta's lover.

:wow1:

Oh, and Prai admitting to Yuanta that he has feelings for Plae. :heartxoxo:

• Like 1
    • Love 1

21 hours ago, partyon said:

If one thing is clear, it's that Plae's had enough and she's not taking anyone's bull anymore.

there were quite a few developments this week that felt abrupt. maybe because we spent so many episodes on prae melting down and then getting fed up -- there was more a gradual evolution of his character. plae on the other hand went from 0 to 180. one moment, she is so soft spoken that she hesitates to speak and the next moment she is putting a knife to yuanta's throat. it was a fun moment to see plae actually put yuanta in place but at the same time, it felt like there was some scene missing that showed some sort of transition where you see her feeling she has had enough... same with jog and gattalee hooking up. didn't lee hate him? then how did he manage to seduce her? 

otherwise, the episodes really moved fast and there was lots of stuff happening. it was interesting to see plae confront lee about why she kept quiet. lee's reasoning was that plae was so infatuated that she wuldn't have listened and lee would have ended up abandoned. plae didn't even argue back -- so perhaps that assessment was accurate? in the beginning of the series, we did see lee make comments that sounded like hints but both mother and daughter dismissed them as the bitter sarcastic feelings of a divorcee. it will be interesting to see what happens when lee realizes that plae and prae might become an item... 

• Like 1
    • Blob 1

I love this series. All the actors are so amazing. I feel bad for Ta as she craves for love but does stupid things and makes even more fool of herself. Plae and Prai are so amazing and even the tiniest scenes of them they share such good chemistry. Jom is a real idiot. Though he loves Nuan, he still married Plae. Wish they get back together. I wish Plae divorces him soon. Plae and Prai look amazing together. I just wish Ta realizes that you cannot force love on anyone. and What is Zee even doing here? He is all over the place and looks messed up.

• Like 1
    • Blob 1