[Drama 2022] The Witch is alive, 마녀는살아있다

0ly40

On 7/10/2022 at 1:44 PM, maribella said:

I had watched episodes 1&2, quite undecided if I liked the 3 characters. I like the story of 3 'don't give a damn' type of women.  But so far they seem farcical esp Mari. I like LYR in her revenge shows, absolutely satisfying watching her stand toe to toe against her adversaries. The ending of ep 2 is strange, she seems to put herself up for ridicule. A dark comedy? I had seen something like this on American tv. Mari reminds me of  Carol Burnett comedies. So sad I was so looking forward to another empowering revenge shows with LYR. Maybe will come back when it's halfway through.

I agree. This show no longer captures my attention and quite honestly Mari's husband has no appeal character wise or even physically I though the physical portion is the actor. One episode a week is also causing me not to keep interest. The show producer probably need to consider releasing two episodes a week or their ratings is going to continue to be minuscule. There is not enough detail about the other two husbands for me to care one way or the other

Edited by TheQueenReturns

Here is the ratings for Episode 4! :).

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“Why Her?” And “Alchemy Of Souls” Remain No. 1 As “Cleaning Up” And “Becoming Witch” Ratings Fall To All-Time Lows

Two dramas fell to new all-time lows last night: TV Chosun’s “Becoming Witch” dropped to an average nationwide rating of 2.0 percent, 

“Why Her?” And “Alchemy Of Souls” Remain No. 1 As “Cleaning Up” And “Becoming Witch” Ratings Fall To All-Time Lows | Soompi

Yeah the male actors are nowhere appealing to hold any interest esp their crappy characters. I am really watching because of Lee Yuri.  However, episode 3 was quite entertaining as it’s finally revealed what Mari is up to after consulting the divorce lawyer. I hope ratings will pick up and I am rooting for Lee Yuri.  She is really funny and I didn’t know she could dance like that! She’s taking her acting to new levels and I have never seen her act so comedic b4. Love her!

I want to throttle the mistress but in all affairs, I always blame the men!

• Like 1

Quick Poll: Favourite Superheroes and Villains! :coolshades:

This is war! :cheers:

Hello everyone! We love our superheroes and hate the villains with vehemence. These characters have left an indelible mark on us. So, it's time to let the whole world know! Vote for your favourite superheroes and villains. Now!

Re:

@confusedheart @partyon @agenth @Sleepy Owl

Here are the ratings for Episode 7! :).

Finally, TV Chosun’s “Becoming Witch” saw its ratings rise for the very first time since its premiere, with its latest episode scoring a nationwide average of 1.9 percent.

“Alchemy Of Souls” And “It’s Beautiful Now” Soar To Their Highest Saturday Ratings Yet + “Big Mouth” Hits New All-Time High | Soompi

New Event: My Soompi Corner- Summer Round-Up :piggydance:

Chingus, so how was the summer of 2022? What dramas have you been watching?  Time to we catch up with each other. Do drop in and share what you have been up to.  

Your friendly, neighbourhood EO Team 

@confusedheart @partyon @Sleepy Owl and @agenth

New Event :issohappy:

All Things Fall! Bonus: Vote for the most anticipated upcoming dramas   :coolshades:

Chingus! We are back with a new event! It's about all things autumn. Moreover, we got lots of polls for you! Do check it out and let us know your thoughts about your about autumn. :yay:

News Flash • East Amwell Township, NJ • CivicEngage

Re: Your friendly neighbourhood EO Team

@confusedheart @partyon @Sleepy Owl and @agenth

So sad - am I the only one rooting for this drama(actually it’s LYR I am supporting) as bad as it is? Actually I enjoyed the last two episodes and the husband finally had it comeuppance.  The actor who played him is really super annoying and I really pity him fot

portraying such a pathetic excuse of a husband. 

I hope LYR will come back strong w a nicer drama. 

One thing I couldn’t fathom- perhaps someone can enlighten me- the real story of the oracle’s daughter. Police said the mum killed the hubby but it looked like she killed her husband first coz she came to her mum’s place covered in blood? Did I miss something? 

• partyon changed the title to [Drama 2022] The Witch is alive, 마녀는살아있다