[Drama 2022] Gold Spoon, 금수저

0ly40

The entire cast is doin' a fine job, in particular Sung Jae. It's a pretty familiar plot which is money isn't everything & that the wealthy are a bunch of freaks LoL.

Very regretful that Chaeyeon who plays Ju Hee had sustained injuries.. poor thing, she must be in so much pain.. wishin' her speedy recovery..

Oh with the economy goin' on a decline.. I myself would like to know where can I get a hold of this golden spoon LoL!?

• LOL 1

I am liking this one so far as well.

Here are the ratings for episode 2! :).

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“Three Bold Siblings” Premieres To No. 1 Ratings As “One Dollar Lawyer” And “The Golden Spoon” Rise For 2nd Episode

MBC’s “The Golden Spoon,” which stars BTOB‘s Yook Sungjae and airs in the same time slot as “One Dollar Lawyer,” saw a dramatic increase of over 2 percent as it jumped to an average nationwide rating of 7.4 percent for its own second episode.

“Three Bold Siblings” Premieres To No. 1 Ratings As “One Dollar Lawyer” And “The Golden Spoon” Rise For 2nd Episode | Soompi

• Like 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

BTOB’s Yook Sungjae Saves DIA’s Jung Chaeyeon From A Violent Attack In “The Golden Spoon”

BTOB’s Yook Sungjae is a man on a mission in “The Golden Spoon”!

Based on the webtoon of the same name, “The Golden Spoon” is a new MBC drama about a student born into a poor family who uses a magical golden spoon to swap fates with a friend born into a wealthy family. BTOB’s Yook Sungjae stars as Lee Seung Chun, the student who hopes to turn his life around with the titular golden spoon, while DIA’s Jung Chaeyeon plays Na Joo Hee, an heiress with a heart of gold who dreams of an ordinary life.

Spoilers

In suspenseful new stills from the drama’s upcoming third episode, Na Joo Hee is on her way home late at night when she gets the sense that someone is following her from behind. Meanwhile, Lee Seung Chun looks deeply concerned as he frantically searches for Na Joo Hee while holding his phone up to his ear.

Jung-Chaeyeon-1-1-1536x1024.jpeg

Yook-Sungjae-6-1536x1024.jpeg

It soon turns out that Na Joo Hee was right about someone following her: a mysterious man suddenly attacks her in a deserted alley, covering her mouth with one hand and grabbing her by the throat with the other.

Fortunately, however, Lee Seung Chun is there to save the day—and after an intense physical brawl with Na Joo Hee’s attacker, he manages to rescue her from the situation. Afterwards, the two of them sit together as Na Joo Hee explains the identity of her attacker and their history to Lee Seung Chun.

Spoiler

Jung-Chaeyeon-2-1-1536x1024.jpeg

Jung-Chaeyeon-Yook-Sungjae-1-1536x1024.j

Although it seems as though things are going well between the pair, Na Joo Hee still believes that Lee Seung Chun is Hwang Tae Yong, making her confused as to why her fiancé is suddenly acting so different from before.

To find out who attacks Na Joo Hee—and how the encounter will change her relationship with Lee Seung Chun—catch the next episode of “The Golden Spoon” on September 30 at 9:45 p.m. KST!

BTOB’s Yook Sungjae Saves DIA’s Jung Chaeyeon From A Violent Attack In “The Golden Spoon” | Soompi

They keep alluding to fact that both Seung Cheon and Tae Yong share the same birthday - were they switched at birth? 

Tae Yong's stepmom ; who was the person she yelled at over the phone..? 

I like Seung Ah she is spunky! The way she dealt with the loan sharks aha! I like her with Mun Ki ; such a cute couple they'd make. 

I actually prefer Ju Hee to be with Tae Yong while Seung Cheon with Yeo Jin. Though now it appears the real Tae Yong knows. 

• Like 1

Here are the ratings for episode 3! :).

Meanwhile, MBC’s new drama “The Golden Spoon,” which airs in the same time slot as “One Dollar Lawyer,” fell to an average nationwide rating of 5.5 percent for its own third episode.

“One Dollar Lawyer” Ratings Break Into Double Digits After Just 1 Week | Soompi

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, Latte_Anyday said:

They keep alluding to fact that both Seung Cheon and Tae Yong share the same birthday - were they switched at birth? 

Tae Yong's stepmom ; who was the person she yelled at over the phone..? 

I like Seung Ah she is spunky! The way she dealt with the loan sharks aha! I like her with Mun Ki ; such a cute couple they'd make. 

I actually prefer Ju Hee to be with Tae Yong while Seung Cheon with Yeo Jin. Though now it appears the real Tae Yong knows. 

Spoiler

Oh that could be, I would not be surprised if they did.

Here are the ratings for episode 4! :).

MBC’s “The Golden Spoon,” which airs in the same time slot as “One Dollar Lawyer,” fell slightly to an average nationwide rating of 5.1 percent for its own fourth episode.

“Little Women” Achieves Its Highest Saturday Ratings Yet + “One Dollar Lawyer” Hits New All-Time High Among Younger Viewers | Soompi

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

BTOB’s Yook Sungjae Must Decide Whether To Return To His True Parents In “The Golden Spoon”

MBC’s “The Golden Spoon” has shared an intriguing sneak peek of its next episode!

Based on the webtoon of the same name, “The Golden Spoon” is a new drama about a student born into a poor family who uses a magical golden spoon to swap fates with a friend born into a wealthy family. BTOB’s Yook Sungjae stars as Lee Seung Chun, the student who hopes to turn his life around with the titular golden spoon, while DIA’s Jung Chaeyeon plays Na Joo Hee, an heiress with a heart of gold who dreams of an ordinary life.

Spoilers

On the previous episode of “The Golden Spoon,” it turned out that Oh Yeo Jin (Yeonwoo) was the mastermind behind the text message that read, “You’re not Hwang Tae Yong, are you?” It also came to light that Oh Yeo Jin herself was someone who had used the golden spoon to change her destiny, adding a new layer of intrigue to the story.

In new stills from the drama’s upcoming third episode, Lee Seung Chun reacts to a shocking turn of events by racing to find the elderly woman who sold him the golden spoon. After desperately searching for her around the area where they first met, Lee Seung Chun’s passionate cries succeed when he finally comes face-to-face with her.

However, as the elderly woman speaks to Lee Seung Chun with a grave expression, it remains unclear whether she will be able to help him avert the crisis he is currently facing.

The-Golden-Spoon-906x1536.jpg

To find out why Lee Seung Chun so urgently seeks out the elderly woman—and whether he will use his chance to return to his true parents—catch the next episode of “The Golden Spoon” on October 7 at 9:45 p.m. KST!

BTOB’s Yook Sungjae Must Decide Whether To Return To His True Parents In “The Golden Spoon” | Soompi

14 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@backstreetboysfan are you watching? The drama is amazing, I preferred it to other drama, that I might skip some episodes of other shows.

Sungjae is serious in this drama, he rarely laughs. I am a bit unused to him like that lol. In real life he is always smiling 

Yeah, I am watching as well. I am liking it. I know eh, he is so serious in this one it is so different from real life him I agree.

Here are the ratings for episode 5! :).

Despite facing stiff competition from “One Dollar Lawyer” (with which it shares a time slot), MBC’s “The Golden Spoon” also enjoyed a rise in viewership for its own fifth episode, which scored a nationwide average of 5.9 percent.

Namgoong Min’s “One Dollar Lawyer” Soars To Its Highest Ratings Yet | Soompi

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

BTOB’s Yook Sungjae And DIA’s Jung Chaeyeon Share A Heartbreaking Kiss In “The Golden Spoon”

Get ready for both romance and heartache on the next episode of “The Golden Spoon”!

Based on the webtoon of the same name, “The Golden Spoon” is a new MBC drama about a student born into a poor family who uses a magical golden spoon to swap fates with a friend born into a wealthy family. BTOB’s Yook Sungjae stars as Lee Seung Chun, the student who hopes to turn his life around with the titular golden spoon, while DIA’s Jung Chaeyeon plays Na Joo Hee, an heiress with a heart of gold who dreams of an ordinary life.

Spoilers

On the previous episode of “The Golden Spoon,” Lee Seung Chun confessed his feelings to Na Joo Hee, and viewers rejoiced as she responded by revealing that his feelings were returned.

In newly released stills from the drama’s upcoming episode, the romance between the new couple blossoms as they share a sweet kiss at night.

However, in contrast to Na Joo Hee’s blissful, beaming expression, there is something distinctly sad about the look in Lee Seung Chun’s eyes. In what should be the happiest of moments, Lee Seung Chun is unable to hide the remorse in his gaze as he struggles to reconcile his growing feelings for Na Joo Hee with his inner guilt.

Yook-Sungjae-800x533.jpeg

Jung-Chaeyeon-800x533.jpeg

Spoiler

Yook-Sungjae-Jung-Chaeyeon-800x533.jpeg

Yook-Sungjae-Jung-Chaeyeon-2-800x533.jpe

To find out what lies ahead for the couple, tune in to the next episode of “The Golden Spoon” on October 8 at 9:45 p.m. KST!

BTOB’s Yook Sungjae And DIA’s Jung Chaeyeon Share A Heartbreaking Kiss In “The Golden Spoon” | Soompi