[Drama 2022] Gold Spoon, 금수저

0ly40

•  

BTOB’s Yook Sungjae, Jung Chaeyeon, And More Introduce Key Points To Look Out For In “The Golden Spoon”

BTOB’s Yook Sungjae, Jung Chaeyeon, And More Introduce Key Points To Look Out For In “The Golden Spoon”

Sep 9, 2022
by L. Kim

The cast of “The Golden Spoon” shared an interesting insight of the drama!

Based on the webtoon of the same name, “The Golden Spoon” is about a student born into a poor family who uses a magical golden spoon to swap fates with a friend born into a wealthy family. BTOB’s Yook Sungjae will be starring as Lee Seung Chun, the student who hopes to turn his life around with the titular golden spoon.

Jung Chaeyeon will be starring in the drama as Na Joo Hee, a chaebol heiress with a heart of gold who dreams of an ordinary life. Against her own wishes, her family has forced her into a loveless engagement with Hwang Tae Yong (played by Lee Jong Won)—the privileged friend whose life Lee Seung Chun covets. Yeonwoo takes on the role of Oh Yeo Jin, who is also from a rich family but has never-ending greed to climb high in life.

With the premiere approaching, the actors shared fun key points to look out for.

First off, Yook Sungjae shared, “If you focus on the moments when Lee Seung Chun appears as a wealthy person in front of those who hurt him and disrespected him when he was poor and takes revenge against them, you will be able to enjoy the drama more. In order to understand his scars and pain, I focused a lot on how the emotions he felt.”

Lee Jong Won commented, “I think the biggest charm of ‘The Golden Spoon’ is the story that crosses between those who were born with a ‘golden spoon’ and those who were born with a ‘dirt spoon.’ If you keep in mind how different actors express the same characters, you will be able to watch it more enjoyably.”

Jung Chaeyeon mentioned “secrets of secrets,” saying, “Please keep an eye on the drama until everything is revealed about those who hide their secrets and only reveal their desires.”

Yeonwoo explained, “I think it’ll be a chance you can think about yourself. You don’t just watch the choices and actions of the drama characters, but there is a part that extends to you. You’ll imagine things like what would happen if you go back to the past, go to the future, or win the lottery, but if you follow the story, you will find out what you value the most and what kind of person you are.”

“The Golden Spoon” will premiere on September 23 at 9:50 p.m. KST.

• Thanks 1

New Event :issohappy:

All Things Fall! Bonus: Vote for the most anticipated upcoming dramas   :coolshades:

Chingus! We are back with a new event! It's about all things autumn. Moreover, we got lots of polls for you! Do check it out and let us know your thoughts about your about autumn. :yay:

News Flash • East Amwell Township, NJ • CivicEngage

Re: Your friendly neighbourhood EO Team

@confusedheart @partyon @Sleepy Owl and @agenth

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Jung Chaeyeon To Undergo Surgery After Sustaining Injury On Set Of “The Golden Spoon”

DIA’s Jung Chaeyeon will be undergoing surgery after sustaining a collarbone injury on the set of her upcoming drama “The Golden Spoon.”

On September 12, DIA’s agency MBK Entertainment announced that while filming “The Golden Spoon” in the early morning of September 10, Jung Chaeyeon fell on the stairs and was transferred to a hospital in Seoul.

They added, “After being transferred to a hospital and getting a CT scan and an X-ray, Jung Chaeyeon was diagnosed with a collarbone fracture and showed symptoms of a concussion, and received emergency treatment.”

On September 13, Jung Chaeyeon will undergo surgery for her fractured collarbone where they will check for ligament damage. If there is damage, she will also need surgical sutures.

Later this week, DIA will release their new single “Rooting For You” on September 14 while MBC’s “The Golden Spoon” premieres on September 23.

Wishing Jung Chaeyeon a quick recovery!

Jung Chaeyeon To Undergo Surgery After Sustaining Injury On Set Of “The Golden Spoon” | Soompi

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

BTOB’s Yook Sungjae And Lee Jong Won Share Keywords To Describe Their Upcoming Fantasy Drama “The Golden Spoon”

The male leads of “The Golden Spoon” have picked key points to describe the drama!

Based on the webtoon of the same name, MBC’s “The Golden Spoon” is about a student born into a poor family who uses a magical golden spoon to swap fates with a friend born into a wealthy family. BTOB’s Yook Sungjae will be starring as Lee Seung Chun, the student who hopes to turn his life around with the titular golden spoon. Lee Jong Won plays Hwang Tae Yong, Lee Seung Chun’s privileged friend who lives the life he covets.

After growing up in completely opposite households, Lee Seung Chun and Hwang Tae Yong experience a body swap when the magical golden spoon switches their fates and there’s lots of anticipation to see how Yook Sungjae and Lee Jong Won will portray this transformation. With the drama’s premiere quickly approaching, here are the keywords chosen by Yook Sungjae and Lee Jong Won to describe “The Golden Spoon”!

Yook Sungjae chose “realistic imagination” and explained, “Even if it’s not [because of] money, , when life gets hard or tiring, I think anyone has thought about wanting to live as someone other than yourself for even a day. While [the plot] is a fantasy that can only come out in a drama, I believe anyone can realistically have this kind of imagination.”

Yook-Sungjae-800x533.jpeg

Lee Jong Won expressed “The Golden Spoon” as “greed and ambition” before sharing, “I believe that excessive greed always leads to anger and within the drama, that idea is naturally melted in. If you think about this aspect while watching the drama, I think it’ll become a fun viewing point.”

Lee-Jong-Won-800x533.jpeg

Yook Sungjae also pointed out the cast’s brilliant chemistry and thanked his co-stars, saying, “As I was working with actors playing roles of people who confronted or helped my character Seung Chun, I think I was better able to bring out Seung Chun’s various tendencies.”

In turn, Lee Jong Won expressed his gratitude for Yook Sungjae as he shared, “Sungjae is the actor I’m working with the most. When i act out the image of Tae Yong transforming into Seung Chun, I talk a lot with Sungjae about how to express those scenes in detail. As he generously shares his thoughts on the character, he helps me act really comfortably.”

Spoiler

Yook-Sungjae-Lee-Jong-Won-800x533.jpeg

MBC’s “The Golden Spoon” premieres on September 23 at 9:50 p.m. KST and you can check out a teaser here!

BTOB’s Yook Sungjae And Lee Jong Won Share Keywords To Describe Their Upcoming Fantasy Drama “The Golden Spoon” | Soompi

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

BTOB’s Yook Sungjae Goes From Rags To Riches In New Drama “The Golden Spoon”

MBC’s upcoming drama “The Golden Spoon” has unveiled a new glimpse of BTOB’s Yook Sungjae in his starring role!

Based on the webtoon of the same name, “The Golden Spoon” is a new drama about a student born into a poor family who uses a magical golden spoon to swap fates with a friend born into a wealthy family. BTOB’s Yook Sungjae will be starring as Lee Seung Chun, the student who hopes to turn his life around with the titular golden spoon, while DIA’s Jung Chaeyeon will play Na Joo Hee, a chaebol heiress with a heart of gold who dreams of an ordinary life.

The newly released stills from the upcoming drama highlight the vast changes Lee Seung Chun will go through over the course of the story.

One heartbreaking photo captures the pitiful desperation in Lee Seung Chun’s gaze as he looks up at someone with an injured face. Determined to succeed in a brutal class society, Lee Seung Chun is willing to do anything for money—even getting hit.

But while he initially sports a relaxed, casual look, Lee Seung Chun soon winds up looking dapper in an expensive-looking suit, hinting at a drastic transformation in his lifestyle.

Yook-Sungjae-1-800x533.jpeg

Yook-Sungjae-2-800x533.jpeg

Spoiler

Yook-Sungjae-3-800x533.jpeg

Yook-Sungjae-4-800x533.jpeg

Praising Yook Sungjae’s acting, the producers of “The Golden Spoon” remarked, “Not only is Yook Sungjae successfully capturing the wide array of internal emotions experienced by the character of Lee Seung Chun as he chases after money and his ambitions, but his passionate acting also shines through as he immerses himself in the character in every moment. Please keep an eye on the weighty message delivered through his portrayal of Lee Seung Chun.”

“The Golden Spoon” will premiere on September 23 at 9:45 p.m. KST. Check out a teaser for the drama here!

BTOB’s Yook Sungjae Goes From Rags To Riches In New Drama “The Golden Spoon” | Soompi

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Jung Chaeyeon And Yeonwoo Discuss Keywords To Describe New Fantasy Drama “The Golden Spoon”

The female leads of “The Golden Spoon” have picked key points to describe the drama!

Based on the webtoon of the same name, “The Golden Spoon”” is about a student born into a poor family who uses a magical golden spoon to swap fates with a friend born into a wealthy family. BTOB’s Yook Sungjae will be starring as Lee Seung Chun, the student who hopes to turn his life around with the titular golden spoon. Lee Jong Won plays Hwang Tae Yong, Lee Seung Chun’s privileged friend who lives the life he covets.

In the drama, Jung Chaeyeon and Yeonwoo will portray two very different chaebol heiresses. Jung Chaeyeon will be starring as Na Joo Hee who has a heart of gold and dreams of an ordinary life. On the other hand, Yeonwoo takes on the role of Oh Yeo Jin, who is also from a rich family but has never-ending greed to climb high in life.

Jung Chaeyeon chose “mindset” to describe “The Golden Spoon” and explained, “I think the direction of life changes depending on your mindset.”

Yeonwoo picked the keyword “viewer” and shared, “The existence of people who love dramas is the happiness and joy of everyone, so I think ‘The Golden Spoon’ are the viewers who love us.”

The-Golden-Spoon-2-768x1536.jpg

The two actresses also mentioned the atmosphere on the drama set. Jung Chaeyeon commented, “Everyone is so bright and cheerful that I am smiling and filming happily on the set. I want to tell them I’m always grateful that they treat me comfortably and kindly.”

Yeonwoo remarked, “Thanks to the fact that there are many actors who are of similar age on the set, we are filming in a pleasant and comfortable atmosphere. We relax while playing pranks on each other. I also have fun joking around with Kim Kang Min, No Sung Eun, Lee Min Jae, Jo Deok Hoe, and Kim Eun Su during break and filming with them.”

MBC’s “The Golden Spoon” premieres on September 23 at 9:50 p.m. KST and you can check out a teaser here!

Jung Chaeyeon And Yeonwoo Discuss Keywords To Describe New Fantasy Drama “The Golden Spoon” | Soompi

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Yook Sungjae, Jung Chaeyeon, Yeonwoo, And More Show Off Cute Real-Life Chemistry While Filming “The Golden Spoon”

MBC’s upcoming drama “The Golden Spoon” has shared a fun glimpse behind the scenes of filming!

Based on the webtoon of the same name, “The Golden Spoon” tells the story of a student born into a poor family who uses a magical golden spoon to swap fates with a friend born into a wealthy family. BTOB’s Yook Sungjae will be starring as Lee Seung Chun, the student who hopes to turn his life around with the titular golden spoon, while Lee Jong Won will play Hwang Tae Yong, the privileged friend whose life Lee Seung Chun covets.

DIA’s Jung Chaeyeon will star as Na Joo Hee, a chaebol heiress trapped in a loveless engagement who dreams of an ordinary life, and former MOMOLAND member Yeonwoo will play Oh Yeo Jin, a student who burns with insatiable ambition despite being the only daughter of a wealthy family.

The newly released behind-the-scenes photos capture the adorable real-life chemistry between stars Yook Sungjae, Jung Chaeyeon, Lee Jong Won, Yeonwoo, and Son Woo Hyun.

Yook-Sungjae-1-1-1536x1024.jpeg

Jung-Chaeyeon-Yook-Sungjae-1536x1024.jpe

Spoiler

Lee-Jong-Won-Son-Woo-Hyun-1536x1024.jpeg

Jung-Chaeyeon-3-1536x1024.jpeg

Yook-Sungjae-Yeonwoo-1536x1024.jpeg

Jung-Chaeyeon-Lee-Jong-Won-1536x1024.jpe

Recalling an amusing mistake he made during filming, Lee Jong Won shared, “In a scene where Seung Chun and I fight, I have a line that goes, ‘That’s trash! How can a human do that?’ But instead, I said, ‘That’s human! How can trash do that?’ I remember that the entire crew, including the director, cracked up.'”

Meanwhile, Yeonwoo revealed, “I have a scene in the drama where I slap someone. It was my first time hitting someone, and my hand hurt a lot more than I’d expected. Please make sure to tune in to the drama to find out whom I hit and why.”

“The Golden Spoon” will premiere on September 23 at 9:45 p.m. KST.

Yook Sungjae, Jung Chaeyeon, Yeonwoo, And More Show Off Cute Real-Life Chemistry While Filming “The Golden Spoon” | Soompi

• 0ly40 changed the title to [Current Drama 2022] Gold Spoon, 금수저 - Friday & Saturday 22:00 KST

Here are the ratings for episode 1! :).

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“One Dollar Lawyer” And “The Golden Spoon” Kick Off Ratings Battle With Strong Premieres

Meanwhile, MBC’s new drama “The Golden Spoon,” which stars BTOB‘s Yook Sungjae and DIA’s Jung Chaeyeon—and which airs in the same time slot as “One Dollar Lawyer”—premiered to an average nationwide rating of 5.1 percent.

“One Dollar Lawyer” And “The Golden Spoon” Kick Off Ratings Battle With Strong Premieres | Soompi

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

BTOB’s Yook Sungjae Is Determined To Change His Fate After Digging “The Golden Spoon” Out Of The Trash

BTOB’s Yook Sungjae is a man on a mission in “The Golden Spoon”!

Based on the webtoon of the same name, “The Golden Spoon” is a new MBC drama about a student born into a poor family who uses a magical golden spoon to swap fates with a friend born into a wealthy family. BTOB’s Yook Sungjae stars as Lee Seung Chun, the student who hopes to turn his life around with the titular golden spoon, while Lee Jong Won plays Hwang Tae Yong, the privileged friend whose life Lee Seung Chun covets.

Spoilers

On the first episode of “The Golden Spoon,” Lee Seung Chun wasn’t sure whether to believe the elderly woman who told him that he could use the golden spoon to swap fates with a wealthy friend. Although he ate at Hwang Tae Yong’s house twice, he couldn’t bring himself to use the spoon—and he eventually wound up throwing it away.

However, at the very end of the episode, Lee Seung Chun changed his mind after his near-death experience in the water, when he saw the golden spoon appear before him. After managing to swim back up to the surface, Lee Seung Chun rushed to find the golden spoon before heading directly to Hwang Tae Yong’s house to ask for some food.

In newly released stills from the drama’s next episode, the furious Lee Seung Chun is burning with determination to change his destiny after making up his mind to use the golden spoon. Vowing not to end up like his friend Jin Seok, Lee Seung Chun passionately digs through the trash to find his lost spoon before it’s too late.

Once the magical spoon is back in his possession, Lee Seung Chun barges into Hwang Tae Yong’s house to take his third meal there—and his fierce glare as he prepares to eat suggests that this time, he has no intention of backing out of using the spoon.

Yook-Sungjae-5-1229x1536.jpeg

Yook-Sungjae-2-1-800x533.jpeg

Spoiler

Yook-Sungjae-3-1-1229x1536.jpeg

Yook-Sungjae-4-1-800x533.jpeg

The producers of “The Golden Spoon” teased, “In Episode 2, Lee Seung Chun burns with determination to escape his ‘dirt-spoon’ fate and pours all his energy into [his attempts]. Please stay tuned to find out whether Lee Seung Chun’s desperate efforts will make him able to live the golden-spoon life that he hopes for.”

Will the third time be the charm? To find out whether Lee Seung Chun finally succeeds in using the golden spoon during his third meal, tune in to the second episode of “The Golden Spoon” on September 24 at 9:45 p.m. KST!

BTOB’s Yook Sungjae Is Determined To Change His Fate After Digging “The Golden Spoon” Out Of The Trash | Soompi