[Drama 2022] Blind,블라인드

larus

Finally watching with subs...

Episode title:  The Children Who Are Called by Numbers

Ep 7 Recap - DO NOT READ unless you want to be spoiled:

Spoiler

Prologue:

• Kids are unloading supplies from  grocery delivery truck, Seondae Distribution. #12 drops a box of potatoes.  The boys complain because it's potatoes, again.  Choi notices, but #11 gets the boys back to work and picks everything up.
  • Young Mr Kang (businessman) hands in the receipt, showing all kinds of beef being delivered.  So now we know why he's on the target list.  He is paid in cash.  As he leaves, he sees YoonJae lloking inside the empty truck.  He glares at Kang.
  • Kang find a smashed ChocoPie in his truck and gives it to YoonJae and asks his name, "#13".

Present day:

• Our 3 protagonists are listening to the recording of Choi's attack, where #7 talks about #24.  Choi says it's his fault he died, because he ratted them out.  (I noticed this time around he doesn't say it's because of what happened to #24.  He just says "#24".  Could #24 be the mastermind and #7 following orders because he feels guilty?)
  • EunKi recognizes Choi, but can't make out the second voice.  
  • SH asks EunKi if any of the jurors has a burn mark.  She remembers Ahn had one.
  • SJ is ready to arrest him! SH reminds him he is a suspect and not a cop.  SH is going to look for more evidence.  He asks EunKi again to babysit.
  • Hospital:  Choi is unconscious.  Det Kang slams SeokGu asking where is SJ.  He accuses him of being a stupid athlete.  He tries to take his phone, says he can get a warrant.  SeokGu asks him why he hid the forensics report. (touche`)  SeokGu knows the DNA under the victim's nails was not SJ.  Kang tries to skirt around that and keeps knocking SeokGu.  SG grabs him in an arm hold (yeah don't do stuff like that to a judo champ!)
  • Attic:  SJ is sleeping, EunKi is working on her computer.  She recalls SH saying to not trust anyone, including SJ and SH.  She puts her head down.
  • SJ wakes up (They play such eerie music.  They want us to think bad thoughts about SJ).  He gets up to sneak out.  He looks back like he's going to do something...He puts a blanket around her back and touches her gently on the shoulder. (OK I'm sold, he is NOT the Joker)
  • SH arrives at Ahn's address.  Looks more like a construction site.  Chin-A Industrial Co.  (He is supposed to be an architect, so maybe he lives at the site?)  In the office he has pictures of wife and child(?).
  • Other people arrive, Crazy Dog's goons.  They see SH's light an mistake that for Ahn.  (So they are gunning for Ahn).  Crazy Dog says to bring him in.  It's dark, so they don't realize it is not Ahn.
  • A motorcycle arrives.  Fight ensues.  (for some reason SJ feels it necessary to lift his visor and tell SH it is him LOL)  SH gets cut on his arm.  They escape.   (Taec spoiled us back in May https://youtube.com/shorts/ZnSQpjfbPP8?feature=share )
  • They stop under a bridge and SJ checks the wound.  He tells SH those were Crazy Dogs men.  He leaves to get medicine.
  • Goo (leader of the goons) reports that YoonJae took Ahn (I guess he still didn't recognize SH).  Crazy Dog draws the ocnclusion that Ahn and YoonJae (SJ) are working together.
  • SJ returns and SH is gone, he had text him to say he was leaving.
  • SH is at home cleaning the bloody wound on his left arm.  He also has scratches on both arms.  On the left looks fresh.  On the right looks very old (scars).
  • EunKi visits YuNa in the hospital.  SeokGu comes in with good news.  The Captain got the DNA results for fingernail and Choi, a match.  Captain calls out Kang for hiding the first report and tells him the identified the DNA.  SeokGu took Choi's toothbrush to be analyzed (can't claim tampering).  So why did he hide the first report?  He refuses to answer, saying he can't work with people "beneath" him.  (What a snob)  He accuses the others of trying to save SJ while he is the only one really investigating.
  • Ahn walks in and turns himself in for killing Choi.
  • SJ is analyzing the nights events and concludes that the goons were really after Ahn, not SH.  He goes to listen to Choi's recording again.  His head starts to hurt; he sees shirts with number on them and he passes out.
  • Kang is interrogating Ahn.  He tells him Choi is not dead yet.  Choi loses it.
  • EunKi returns and finds an unconscious SJ.  She tells him the news.  SJ is not that happy because SH told him evidence found by the suspect is tainted.  Since he found the fingernail, it would be suspected.
  • They hear something.  The recording has been playing all this time.  Someone else went to see Choi.
  • SH is visiting Choi in the hospital.  Choi is barely awake.  SH says he heard the recording and asks about the second visitor.  He was wearing booties over his shoes and he hit Choi with a bottle.  Choi whispers something to SH.  He dies. (We are made to think he was shocked to see SH, but I refuse to get sucked in again :tounge_wink:)
  • Crazy Dog comes to the hospital as SH is leaving.  
  • Parent's house:  Mrs is working on her appointment.  She might lose her nomination.  Crazy Dog visits her.  They talk outside.  He is looking for YoonJae.  She plays dumb.  She birthed all her children.  He threatens to hurt the son she truly cherishes.  Mr returns.  He does not know Crazy Dog.
  • SJ meets with coroner.  She confirms that he was hit twice and not at the same time.  Cause of death: respiratory distress.
  • Attic:  They are at the board analyzing what they know so far.  Who is the 3rd person? SH says, "#13".  Choi said that when he visited.  SJ is a bit distressed at hearing that.
  • Chief is reading Captain's report.  Tells him to let Ahn go.  Captain says even if he didn't kill Choi, he did assault him.  Chief want SJ.  Captains asks if there is other evidence.
  • As Ahn leave the police station he is picked up by the goons.  (Aha.  So Crazy Dog told the Chief to let him go)
  • SH carving, thinking about what Choi told him.  Choi also said "YoonJae"
  • EunKi and SJ are drinking.  She talks about her insight into wounded children.  Asks him about #13.  SJ says he was in an accident when he was 7, lost his memory.  He doesn't remember much except his name and number before he was adopted, #13-Jung YoonJae.  He says it wasn't him, she believes him.
  • He has nightmares.  He's not sure if they are dreams or memories.  In the dreams, he is #13 also.
  •  Ahn is being beaten.  Crazy Dog tells him if he gives up YoonJae, he'll let him go.  Ahn says he said the same thing 20 years ago and he ended up betraying his friends. (Confirmation:  Ahn is #7)
  • They bury him alive.  The next morning he is gone.
  • Shaman is having a nightmare.  20 years ago the guards/boys passed by her after they were captured trying to escape.  They called for help.  YoonJae glares at her as she ignores their pleas.
  • SJ sees EunKi on her way to the wedding, she has bought him a boxed lunch.  He is going to see Ahn to see what their connection is.  Like a good babysitter, she asks if he has already SH know.  Meanwhile SH, dressed in the standard black covert disguise, is heading out as well.  He gets the call from SJ and ignores it.
  • SJ is in Ahn's office.  Finds the wedding invitation with blood on it.
  • The jurors gather at the wedding: EunKi, Charles, shaman, PD, hacker.  EunKi spots Ahn and chases after him.  Hacker excuses himself (now that I know his age, I am highly suspicious of him)
  • EunKi loses him.  She call SJ to tell him Ahn is at the wedding.  (Of course, we need to get the prime suspect in the same location as the next murder!!!!)  He's on his way.
  • Someone wearing a white shirt drugs the host's drink.  The drinks are served.
  • Shaman tells PD and Charles about her vision.  They both lose their appetite, too.
  • Kang offers toast and collapses.  SJ arrives at the hotel.  He sees Ahn as Kang is being carried out.
  • He goes into a stairwell and sees someone who looks like SH going into the basement.
  • A hotel worker goes to the bride and finds her dead, with a joker smile.  SJ hears the commotion and goes to the room and sees the victim.
  • Cut to SH's apartment.  He is in the bathroom washing his bloody hands and crying. (This looks more like the scene when he went home after being slashed with a knife.  We didn't see him crying then, but it's the same arm (left)).  END

Preview:

• Shaman (in the past) hears something
  • #13 mouth is being held
  • Joker looking at jurors and victims pictures hanging on a line
  • Gloved hand picking up a champagne glass (forensic evidence?, looks like brides room)
  • SJ looking for Ahn
  • EunKi asking (someone) "Do you know something about this case?"
  • SJ sees something on his phone (attic)
  • EunKi and hacjer sees something on her phone (they are at the wedding)
  • SH says this is a game to the killer
  • Someone being beaten (Ahn again??)
  • Police looking in a field.  They find the skeleton of a girlspacer.png
  • EunKi finding "someone" hanging in an apartment.  Looks like it is a mannequin.
  • SH tells SJ that Ahn will die if he keeps barking up the wrong tree.
  • SJ wants to know where he was adopted from
  • Looks like he goes to Hope.  He sees a cell.

spacer.png

• There are numbers on the wall.  It says "우리집" - our house
  • Does SJ meet the Joker?  More headaches...bloody hands

Whew!!  Whoever cuts these clips is really good.  They know how to misdirect us and keep us guessing.

Summary of what we know so far:

Kang - businessman, was a food delivery guy who brought potatoes and charged for beef at Hope, daughter's now dead

PD, Bae - don't know yet, but I am sure he did something as a reporter 20 years ago

hacker - don't know (for now he's my #1 choice for Joker)

shaman - she was a bystander 20 years ago and didn't do anything to help

Ahn - He admitted he is  #7

Charles - don't know, I am guessing he is one of the boys

Choi - Hope guard, now dead

EunKi - mother was a nurse associated with Hope

CoCoMom - daughter of Chief, now dead

SJ - says he is #13, is he?

SH - we all think he is one of the boys, right?  If not then he is a target because his mom is associated with Hope.  

• Like 1

Started watching ep 8.  I forgot to say this yesterday.  I love his friend, the one who refused to give Det Kang his phone.  And now in ep 8

Spoiler

SJ struggling to thank his friend :hwaiting2:

Another question from yesterday

Spoiler

Why did SH tell Eun Ki not to trust anyone, including himself and SJ?

More thoughts from ep 8

Spoiler

-Aw, SJ loves his hyung.  It's really going to break his heart if SH has anythign to do with the murders

-Why is the killer killing women?  I must have missed something.  Women wronged the killer in the past?

TBC

• Blob 1

Here are the ratings for Episode 8! :).

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“Little Women” Heads Into Finale On Its Highest Saturday Ratings To Date As “Blind” Sees Rise

Meanwhile, tvN’s “Blind” enjoyed a significant rise in its viewership as it wrapped up the first half of its run, even as ratings for most other dramas fell across the board last night. The latest episode of the mystery thriller earned an average nationwide rating of 2.8 percent.

“Little Women” Heads Into Finale On Its Highest Saturday Ratings To Date As “Blind” Sees Rise | Soompi

• Like 2

Episode title:  Murder Notice

Ep 8 Recap - DO NOT READ unless you want to be spoiled:

Spoiler

Prologue:

• Shaman is doing a ceremony in the woods.
  • Goons bringing back #11 and YoonJae.  They boys are shouting for help and the guards restrain them.
  • She sees YoonJae and goes into a trance.  She says, "You need to kill that boy" and points to YoonJae.  "If you let him live, you will die and everyone else."
  • #11 looks at YoonJae in tears.  YoonJae has the crazy eyes stare.
  • Episode title:  Murder Notice

Present day:

• Joker hangs up a picture of Kangs daughter.
  • Police are investigating the latest murder.  They tell the jurors they can come to the police station individually to give their statement.
  • They go to view the CCTV and spot Ahn.  Kang watches more.  (I think he sees SJ arrive, though this is not seen by us)
  • SJ is running through what he saw.  In his mind it looks like Ahn left when Kang was being brought out.  He ask SH if he was there.  He sorta avoids the answer and SJ assumes he wasn't.  He says there is a connection somehow.
  • SH is quick to say that SJ was there, too, so does that mean there is a connection?  SH says the way he investigates is illogical and unscientific.  They start to argue.  EunKi arrives and sets them straight.
  • SJ speaks with SeokGu and learns they spotted Ahn, and are looking for him.
  • SH find SJ in the garage and asks for the bike keys.  They get in SH's car.
  • SJ gets Ahn's previous addresses from SeokGu.  Seems like he moved a lot.  EunKi investigates the older addresses.
  • SJ and SH stop and have a bit outdoors.  SJ remnisces.
  • SH arrives at "Spring Light" one of Ahn's addresses.  (Spring light was also printed on one of the plans in Ahn's office)
  • He sees the woman and child in the pictures from Ahn's desk.  She's not the wife.  Ahn saved her and her son.  She was pregnant and about to either give birth or have a miscarriage.  He saved her from being hit by a truck.  That's how he hurt his leg.  (SJ arrives and sits nearby)
  • After that he built a home for single moms, "Spring Light".
  • EunKi finds someplace that remembers Ahn.  His mother was a single mom.  He stayed for awhile and then went to Hope.
  • SJ goes to watch the kid playing, he starts to have a vision of a kid falling and grabs the kid on the jungle gym.
  • Chief meets with Crazy Dog.  Angry that Ahn and YoonJae are not caught and another murder has taken place.
  • SJ and SH arrive at hideout.  SJ says Ahn was a good guy.
  • Ahn is in a tunnel somewhere.  He sees someone and calls out to "YoonJae".  A hooded figure is in the distance. (OK, so now I'm thinking that hacker boy is really YoonJae.  And if so, why does SJ have those memories?)
  • EunKi picks up YuNa from the hospital.  She doesn't want to go to a shelter, she wants to go to the center with EunKi.
  • SeokGu calls.  Kang is headed to the center.  She hurries to get SJ out.  YuNa walks in.  Hmmm, "Are you dating?"  :lol::lol::lol:  SH arrives.  YuNa wants to help.
  • Kang arrives and barges into the storage room.  EunKi, SH, and YuNa are in the middle of a calculus lesson???  Kang keeps looking and finds nothing.
  • Kang says SeokGu received a call from this location.  EunKi says they are dating, didn't he tell Kang?
  • SH tells EunKi to avoid the storage.  SJ should not roam about.  Kang is still suspicious.
  • EunKi is called to schedule her interview for the murder case.
  • YuNa is tagging along with SH asking about the junkie who attacked her.  SH gets a text, "Survival game launched", "Save Me"
  • EunKi is leaving the police station and gets the same text.
  • She deletes the message.  Hacker is waiting outside.  He takes her to the sushi restaurant where the others are waiting.  They ask about each others interviews.
  • Charles says they suspect Ahn.  PD thing SJ is the culprit in 1st and 2nd murders. Hackers says the wedding murder is not related.  PD says they are all related.  EunKi asks if PD knows something.
  • PD says it is the Joker smile, but he is obviously not saying something...
  • Everyone gets the text.  I just noticed, the website is "saveantaeho.com".
  • SJ is doing pull-ups, nice biceps...I digress, that has nothing to do with the case.
  • SJ receives the text (So how did they get his number?  Isn't it a burner phone?)
  • Everyone is noticing the link.  EunKi click on the link and they see a video of Ahn.  He has a noose around his neck and there is a countdown clock behind him.
  •  SJ calls SH.  He saw the video too.
  • YuNa is following SH and takes a picture.
  • Charles says he will call the police.  EunKi leaves and hacker follows.
  • The noose is being tightened every hour.
  • Charles and hacker are at the police station showing them the video.  They locate the IP address...wrong lead.Choi's clock!
  • EunKi hears a sound in the background...a clock bell...Choi's clock!
  • SJ wants to go check Choi's house.  EunKi goes with him.  They find something hanging.  It is a mannequin.  It is dressed like Ahn and the scene is set like in the video.
  • The police are chasing another lead.  They picked up a signal from Ahn's phone.  Captain calls.  They find the phone on the ground next to the skeleton.  The skeleton is wearing a necklace.
  • EunKi and SJ get back to the attic.  3 more hours to go.
  • Ahn starts a confession directed to YoonJae.  He hasn't had any peace since he betrayed the boys.  He is happy that he got to see him again.  He apologizes to all the boys.
  • He wants to be the last one.  He asks YoonJae to stop.
  • A curtain falls and we see the writing on the wall (from the preview).  "11, 12, 13, please help"  SJ has seen this writing before.  PD has seen this before as well.  He goes to his office.  He grabs a cassette labelled "2002 Hope Welfare Center".
  • SJ goes to parents' home.  "Where was I adopted from?"    He gets a call from EunKi.  She's found the place.
  • SJ goes to Hope Welfare Center.  At the gate he starts to get his headaches.  Someone is talking to him (a kid).  "Don't you remember anything?", "We decided to escape", "Someone betrayed us", "It was #7", 
  • EunKi call SH.  He is also on his way, but he notices the goons are following.  He calls SJ.  SJ is in a daze and walking through the forest.
  • SJ gets to a place with cells.  He sees a hooded person.  He follows.  He is injected with a substance.  He staggers and continues to follow.  He tries to grab the person.
  • Ahn's clock runs out.  We see his chair fall and his legs dangle.
  • SJ falls, he has blood on his hands.    (WHAT!!!! where did that come from?)  Ahn is struggling.  SJ is losing consciousness.  He sees the bottom of the Jokers shoes...END

Preview:

• Looks like SJ is in custody again.  He is thinking "Hope Welfare Center was where everything began"
  • We see #11 in a cell, bloody.
  • carvings
  • SJ and SH at the center being attacked by the goons.
  • SH is smashed on the head 
  • Kang interrogating SJ, probably about Ahn
  • A body being coveredSH looking at a recording device
  • Someone in running clothes has the same shoes as the Joker.
  • YuNa looking at the pictures she took of SH
  • SJ in the interrogation room, head down.  Someone comes in and starts strangling him.
  • EunKi thinks SH is suspecting SJ again.

Lots of information and we still don't know enough.  Saw this on sns:

#Blind writer be like : "Don't worry everyone will get a chance to be the killer"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

by Cho Na, October 8, 2022

Five desperate teenage boys ran in the middle of a rainy night, chased by a pack of vicious dogs. A mysterious sinister man whistling eerily walked slowly looking for them. 

At an ungodly hour in the morning. It was dark and quiet. I was alone when I started this drama. Good decision but bad timing, as I was creeped out in the next hour watching the first episode!

I picked this drama to watch simply because I wanted to see Ok Taec Yeon and Ha Seok Jin again after watching them in their respective dramas  Vincenzo (2021), The Game: Towards Zero (2020), Bring It On, Ghost (2016), and Something About 1 Percent (2016). I didn't start it with high expectations since one character is a detective and the other one is a judge. Crime and law dramas are not my preferred genres in watching dramas. But as you see in the GIF above, the drama opens with a suspenseful scene of a manhunt. Moreover, Blind is directed by a veteran in thriller dramas Shin Yong Hwi (left image) who also directed Voice 4: Judgment Hour (2021), Cross (2018), Tunnel (2017), Bad Guys (2014), Gap Dong (2014), and Faith (2012). The screenwriter is award-winning crime writer Kwon Ki Kyung (top-right image). The drama is Fantagio's first sole production in its plan to move into the full fledge drama production business. Fantagio is a South Korean entertainment company that operates as a record label, talent training, and management agency.

The closing theme is "Who is the Sinner" sung by South Korean pop-rock singer Kim Ye Ji (bottom-right image) who has sung OST songs for some mystery/thriller genre Kdramas.

What does the Blind title actually mean? The official tvN drama page refers to the drama as the story of ordinary citizens who became unfair victims and the perpetrators who closed their eyes to the uncomfortable truth. As the first statement in this article says: ordinary people choose to turn a blind eye to evil deeds, to ignore something even though they know it is wrong. This drama reveals the hypocrisy of humans and the true face of good and evil.

The synopsis on MDL states that the three main characters Ryu Sung Joon, Ryu Sung Hoon, and Jo Eun Ki become involved in a serial murder case involving jury members as the victims. These three individuals try to uncover the truth behind the deaths. 

If the synopsis above sounds ordinary and uninteresting to you, how about the synopsis given by Viu? In a world where countless psychopathic criminals roam the streets, it also takes a psycho to get rid of them. That gets your attention!

The question is: who is this psycho? Is the person a protagonist or an antagonist? Is there more than one? So, let me introduce you to the main characters and the jurors next.

EKev7_2f.jpg

Ok Taec Yeon as Ryu Sung Joon

Ryu Sung Joon, 30 years old, is a detective from Muyeong Police Station. Sung Joon is hotheaded and enthusiastic about pursuing criminals. He is always there ahead of his teammates. Sung Joon uses his physique and senses rather than the police procedures and the system to solve crime cases. He is often the one who catches the bad guys first, although they are not necessarily the culprits. Therefore, his teammates and his family often have to clear up the mess he makes. 

Sung Joon is the second child of the Ryu family. His father is a respected Supreme Court Justice. His mother is a civil servant and a Ministry of Welfare candidate. His older brother is a judge.

• Like 4

Further thoughts on the 2nd half of ep 8

Spoiler

Mgr Ahn was a good person; I feel bad he died the way he did.  

I'm really curious about the relationship btw Sj's omma and thug Baek.  The husband always looks clueless.  Why?

I'm not digging Yu Na becoming part of the team.  I like SJ, SH and Eun Ki and the SJ's police buddies.  

• Like 1

Hello everyone 

After watching ep 9, I am left even more confused because of the preview. 

I think the Joker murder casse is very complex. There are too many red herring which is really making me feel so FRUSTRATED. Why are they doing this??? 
I believe the orphans from HOpe Welfare Center are all in on it. 

Detective Kang ending was great. Karma was well done.  Now I have a question

Jung MC’s murder timeline is worrisome. Or was it bad editing??? 
Who died First??

Mother and Son or JMC???

• Like 3

Okay I haven't looked at the new episodes today yet. I forgot to post my theories last week so here it goes. I'm gonna give it a shot.  Okay babyface kid from BOF I think is number 13. I've noticed he seems to have a slight limp. He's the kid I believe got his foot caught in a trap.  Right now he's at the top of my list for the Joker.  But I also feel he might still be getting an extra assist from someone.  Also didn't one of the kids (24 or 13?) mention something about reuniting with his brother?  Maybe that's where the chef comes in. Eun Ki is the daughter of the nurse that didn't help so that could explain her being a target as a child of a betrayer. BOF, kid if 13 (bear trap kid) would be the other really little kid like Yoon Jae and used his name since his is the only ever used (just a thought). I'm still trying to figure out Judge/11.  I think he is afraid it could be his bro/12 flashing back and tapping into his killer instinct unknowingly(?) I don't think it's a split personality thing, more a repressed energy thing he's worried about. I think remains somewhat aloof with his bro/cop for fear of reminding him of their childhood. K I'm done lol now off to watch 9 and see if I am even close.

• Like 3

Ok just watched 9 and I am confused too.  They're trying to imply that cop might not be Yoon Jae but I'm not buying it. Also I forgot about Judge bro and his wood carving's smh.  However the carving of the kids and their pact just solidifies that he is the protector/#11. However, I'm starting to think there is three of the vigilantes/avengers. Each playing their own part. Justice for 24 maybe? Obviously very damaged childhoods. If so how long was the plan in motion and did something trigger the Joker spree and the others are covering? Also I wouldn't be surprised if all the kids had some kind of skill with wood carving in a forced labor way.  Hmmm...with the bottom of the sneaker sole?..misdirection? I completely forgot to throw in my mini theories about The diner lady who's son is missing (24?) How politician lady acquired the boys and why doesn't the father seem to have a clue?  Did she tell him their kids were away at boarding school for a few years then brought them back home? lol Maybe it's just loyalty but Sung Jun's junior has been unwaveringly devoted. More important connection? Finally what is with cop with the overly Magoo glasses and odd personality? Another connection? Red herrings all?  One more thing lol did I miss any theories on the Joker slash mouth?  Maybe on inspection days they were forced to smile(?) When you see the kids in the cells, notice how their mouths look. Clue to the signature? Phewmight have to watch 10 raw. I've missed this forum haha

5 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Hello everyone 

After watching ep 9, I am left even more confused because of the preview. 

I think the Joker murder casse is very complex. There are too many red herring which is really making me feel so FRUSTRATED. Why are they doing this??? 
I believe the orphans from HOpe Welfare Center are all in on it. 

Detective Kang ending was great. Karma was well done.  Now I have a question

Jung MC’s murder timeline is worrisome. Or was it bad editing??? 
Who died First??

Mother and Son or JMC???

Oooh unniSarah just saw your post.  Great  minds and all lol CarolynH I agree about the dads weird cluelessness and poor #7 :(

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

Ugh...ok, watched 10 raw.  Could pick up a few things. Like it sounded like they said Yoon Jae died.  Hmm...don't believe it. What if they buried #24 in that cemetery and the skeleton dug up was the sister. Those pendants are driving me crazy. Now there's a new kid with a bandaged head. Sung Jun?  Also my apologies, I mixed up 12 and 13 a bit I believe I should have said 12 was in bear trap. Slight limp...covers it.  Now am I hearing things r does BOF cutie have the exact same name as the diner lady's son? Her as well as others looking at him like he's familiar.  The Chief raped the little girl. She either killed herself or was killed by him. I'm just spitting out anything now lol

• Like 1

Ep 9 

So, are we rid of Baek?  What a thug!  How did he get so lucky to have a sweet wife and daughter?  That man is EVIL!

Why is SH's and SJ's omma suddenly concerned that SJ is in jail?  Her reputation?

That young juror with the Harry Potter glasses seems odd to me.  Maybe he's only guilty of having a crush on Eun ki.  But he has the cut on his lip.  Red herring or clue?

Does Yu Na have a crush on the Judge?

The judge sure seems suspicious.  Why is he carving the boys from the Hope Welfare Center?  Is that something you'd want to remember?  I think we can conclude that he was one of the boys.  

Ep 10

Back to confusion lol

Now it seems SJ was not one of the kids.  In the beginning, it appears that SJ and his omma visited HWC.  #13 grabbed SJ asking him to help him.  

If the culprit/joker is one of the boys, why take it out on the families of Baek and Yeom?  They're innocent, just unfortunate to have Baek and Yeom as a father.  

TBC

• Like 4

The pace was a bit slower for this episode, not as much action.  However, we have learned a lot here.

Episode title:  Square One

Ep 9 Recap - DO NOT READ unless you want to be spoiled:

Spoiler

Prologue

• Looking through the lens of a camera.  A man opens a metal door and heads down a flight of stairs (saw that in the preview). 
  • He enters the cell area.  Each boy is in an individual cell.  He sees a small boy writing on the cement wall.  It is a bloody YoonJae.
  • It is the PD.  He received a tip to investigate abuse at the center.
  • #11 tells YoonJae to stop.  YoonJae asks the man for ID.  The man is doing this in secret.  He starts to ask questions.  
  • YoonJae asks what will he do?  The man says he must tell the world and save the boys.
  • #11 tells the man to save #12, whose leg is hurt.  PD keeps filming each of the 3 boys.  In YoonJae's cell, we see the writing is what we saw in the preview.
  • The writing is duplicated on another wall (where?) It says:  There are people in here.  Please save 11, 12, 13

Present day:

• The writing is duplicated on another wall.  It says:  There are people in here.  Please save 11, 12, 13
  • We are in the room where Ahn TaeHo (#7) is hanging.  He recalls 24 hours earlier. The Joker calls him #7 and says, "You betrayed us.  This is why you must die."
  • He has a chance to live.  He explains the mechanism.  It winds up every hour.  He has 24 hours for someone to rescue him.
  • At the moment he has about 25 minutes to go.  He speaks to those watching.  (I think specifically to the Joker)  He recalls the time they were imprisoned.  He remembers there were times they hid and had lighter moments.  He was able to endure the hardships, because of the bond they had.  The 5 boys put their hands together.
  • He remembers the plan and how they talked about what they would do when they got out.  If he hadn't betrayed them, would they still be together as friends into their 40s and 50s?  He apologizes and kicks over the chair, ending the ordeal on his own.
  • SH arrives.  He tries to hold TaeHo up.  SJ wakes up and heads toward SHs shouts.  He tries to untie the noose.  Then pulls on the cable on the mechanism.  TaeHo falls.  He is not breathing.  SJ starts CPR.  SH realizes it's too late and tries to get him to stop.
  • SH pushes SJ aside.  He said TaeHo chose to punish himself (he probably saw him kick the chair on the video)
  • SJ angrily runs out. Just as they get outside Crazy Dog and his goons arrive.
  • SH is not much of a fighter and is subdued easily.  More goons arrive.  To punish SJ, Crazy Dog will strangle SH in front of him.  This anger SJ enough to give him the strength to break free.  More fighting.
  • The cops arrive.  Everyone is arrested, except SH.
  • EunKi goes to the police station.  She asks SeokGu about SJ, Kang never believed she was his girlfriend anyway.
  • She is willing to say she knew he went there to say TaeHo, but that would rouse suspicion that she was hiding him all along.  She doesn't care, but SJ would.  She asks about SH.  SeokGu says SH is the one who alerted the police.
  • SJ in the interrogation room, going over what he remembers in his mind.  The Joker is wearing a particular kind of sneaker.  Kang comes to question him.  SJ asks about SH.
  • The captain is getting SHs statement.  He was looking for answers.  Why the serial murders happened, who is the real killer.
  • CrazyDog is at the same police station.  The chief goes to talk with him.  The reason he didn't run is because he plans to kill SJ.
  • EunKi is waiting outside for SH.  She wants to know why he reported SJ.  He doesn't say.  She tells him SJ trusted him, how do you thinks he feels being betrayed by someone he trusts.  (I think he knows, don't you?)
  • In his office at home, he has a memory device in his drawer.  He parents arrive.  Mom is angry because SJ is in jail.  She expected SH to "handle" it.  She is just afraid of her rep, since she spoke of his innocence to the media.  
  • As expected, he called the police because he figured something would happen.  That move saved both him and SJ.  When he mentions "Baek MoonKang"  mom's face turns white and Dad doesn't have a clue.  She feigns ignorance, but by the look on his face it is obvious SH knows she knows  something.
  • SH fills dad in on the details.  Crazy Dog was the head of security at Hope and the father of the first girl killed.  Crazy Dog thinks SJ is the Joker, so he had SH followed.  He didn't notice the tail until too late.  He thought the police station was the safest place, but he may be wrong as Crazy Dog is being held in the same station.  This gets a reaction from mom.
  • At the station the chief calls in Kang.  He asks about "YoonJae", Kang is puzzled.  The plan is to take SJ to Crazy Dog.  Crazy Dog will kill him, then Kang has to kill Crazy Dog.
  • Kang is taken aback.  But the chief knows he did it before.  
  • Day of JMC murder.  Kang is in the motel room.  He reports that Crazy Dog took SJ.  He says he will report that SJ killed the family.  He notices the son is not where he was before.  The son is hiding in the bedroom. He suffocates the son.  (He's in too deep now)
  • EunKi is at center, watching her kids.  She misses SJ.  YuNa comes to the attic.  She asks about SH. (I think she has a crush)  She decides to pay him a visit.
  • SH is getting ready to go out.  He recalls his mom asking him to get SJ out of jail.
  • Kang is with Crazy Dog.  They step into the bathroom.  He asks about his chief.  Why does he want SJ killed?  (He seems to think the chief is the one in charge)  Tries to make a deal.
  • He unlocks the handcuff (BEEG mistake)  Crazy Dog smashes his head into the basin several times (byebye Kang, I didn't like you anyway)
  • Crazy Dog finds SJ in the interrogation room.  He disconnects all the surveillance.  Thinking it is Kang again, SJ asks about his brother again.
  • CrazyDog strangles SJ with an electrical cord.  They are both strong men, but SJ is at a disadvantage.  They struggle.
  • Outside, SH is giving the cops the memory stick.  It is the video from the drone.  They see who killed JMC.  It is Crazy Dog.  We see it was also Crazy Dog who killed LMC wife and tried to drown his son.  He killed the family first, then went to the hospital to kill JMC, leaving his men at the motel to kidnap SJ when he got there.
  • SJ passes out.
  • Captain asks about Crazy Dog, they know Kang took him out of the cell.  SeokGu reports that Kang has been attacked.  SH wants to know where is SJ.  It clicks for everyone at the same time.
  • Crazy Dog must have loosened his grip a bit as SJ is able to get a breath and starts to fight back (movie magic).  Tables are turned and now SJ is choking CrazyDog with his bare hands.  Police arrive.  It takes 3 of them to pull SJ off Crazy Dog.
  • Kang is dead.  Captain send SJ home telling him that SH brought in the evidence that proves his innocence.
  • SJ goes home.  SH has made ramen.  They both have bandages on their faces and ligature marks on their necks.  SJ asks about the video.  
  • SJ doesn't want to involve SH in any more dangerous activities, "Too late"
  • EunKi is telling the "Director" that TaeHo is dead.  (I think it is either the nun at the orphanage or the lady at the single mom's home.  I don't know who EunKi refers to as director)  She asks for information about Hope.  The lady doesn't know, but will look.
  • SJ arrives.  (I don't expect any romance, but these 2 actors are doing a good job just relaying the closeness and strong feelings for each other in the way they look at each other and the tone in their voice)
  • They talk about the victims' connection to Hope and Sjs memories.  EunKi thinks that the trauma may have made him suppress the memories.  EunKi will keep looking for the lost children.
  • SJ installs a "SOS" app on her phone connected to his phone.
  • Chief is holding a press conference.  SJ has been officially cleared of all charges.  He also announces that Crazy Dog is the suspect.  
  • SH receives a call from his mother.  She thanks him for freeing SJ.
  • Ahn TaeHo's funeral.  The jurors are there.  PD thinks SJ is the culprit and is under arrest.  He says he met him before at Hope.  The other jurors let him know, that SJ has been cleared.  The Joker is still at large.
  • SH and EunKi arrive at the funeral.  EunKi apologizes for her remarks at the police station.  Hacker greets her and SH.  He has a cut on his lip.  (hmmmmm?  was there a scuffle somewhere.  I'll have to go back to previous episodes.  As I said before.  I'm peggin' this one as the Joker.  He could even turn out to be #13, YoonJae)
  • SH and hacker have an odd exchange of glances (?????)
  • EunKi gets a call from the Director.  A nun knows about Hope (OK the director must be at the orphanage)  Both hacker and SH hears the conversation.  The look at EunKi.
  • SJ and team are investigating at CrazyDog's house.  They find his wife in the freezer.
  •  SJ is checking Det Kang's phone against Crazy Dog's call log, to see if there is a connection.  He finds none.  He receives a printout of Kang's call log.  He finds the same # listed on both logs.  He calls it.  Wanna bet who answers??  Chief, of course!!  (Must be a second/burner phone since SJ did not recognize it right off the bat.
  • Captain is drinking at the regular restaurant.  SJ joins him.  He regrets not stopping the chief and Kang right off the bat when they were targeting SJ.  He feels responsible for not guiding Kang.
  • SJ asks about the chief.  He tells the captain that the chief has been talking to Crazy Dog a lot lately.  "What is he hiding?"
  • The chief is in his office looking at the pictures of the skeleton they found.
  • A "drunk" captain barges in.  SJ follows trying to calm him down.  As the chief is yelling at the captain, SJ steals his phone and notices the pictures on the desk.  SJ pulls the captain away and takes him out.
  • They open his phone and find the video that the Joker sent him from his daughter's phone.
  • We hear the Joker telling the chief that his daughter is dying because of him.
  • SH is out running.  He has the same sneakers that we saw on the man that knocked SJ out at Hope.  (At this point I don't see him as the Joker, but I do think he is involved.  I think he is #11 and he is working with other boys to get revenge.)
  • Later that night.  SJ is carving.  He takes out other figures from a box.  He carefully places them in a circle.  They are figures of boys with numbers on their backs.  He places them in a circle.  As we see each figure, we see the boys faces superimposed on them.  He places the last boy in the circle, we see a "7".  He has forgiven #7.... END

spacer.png

Preview:

• SJ is looking at pictures of the jurors.  Trying to make a connection to Hope.  Trying to figure out the next victim.
  • EunKi's picture is held.  (Looks like they want us to think she's the next one)
  • EunKi is asking SJ about the name YoonJae.  She thinks that is a false memory.
  • We see 2 boys at a playground.  The same 2 boys in SJ's vision when he and EunKi met the lady from the single mothers home.
  • EunKi and SJ are at a grave
  • SJ is interrogating Crazy Dog.  "if it's not YoonJae, who else could it be?"  "who resents you enough to kill your daughter."
  • SJ notes that all the victims have been family members.  (so it's the parents who have the Hope connection)
  • EunKi's mom speaking, SJ looking for EunKi, EunKi being grabbed by someone who looks a lot by SH.
  • SJ, "SH, who are you, really?" 

I expect more revelations in episode 10, so I will reserve my theories until after I watch it.  This cast, including the villains,  is great.  

Watch: Taecyeon, Jung Eun Ji, And Ha Seok Jin Get Playful And Cute While Filming For “Blind”

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Oct 16, 2022
by AliG

A video taking a look behind the scenes for episodes 7 and 8 of the crime drama “Blind” has been released!

“Blind” is a tvN mystery thriller about ordinary people who unfairly become victims of crime—and ordinary people who inadvertently become perpetrators by turning a blind eye to justice.

2PM’s Taecyeon stars in the drama as Ryu Sung Joon, a detective in the violent crimes unit who is dangerously passionate about his work, while Ha Seok Jin plays his older brother Ryu Sung Hoon, a genius judge who tries to remain as cold and logical as possible when making judgments. Apink’s Jung Eun Ji stars as Jo Eun Ki, a social worker who becomes entangled with the two brothers after being selected as a juror for a murder trial.

The behind-the-scenes video is full of fun and candid moments between the cast members as they share laughs over inside jokes and minor hiccups while filming, showing off their chemistry both on and off screen. Taecyeon and Jung Eun Ji also help each other out: Jung Eun Ji makes sure Taecyeon is properly covered with his blanket, while Taecyeon fixes Jung Eun Ji’s hair after removing her blanket.

blind-7.jpg

Taecyeon can be seen messing around with his signature motorcycle helmet, putting in lots of effort to make sure he looks cool and intimidating as he flips up the visor.

The actors then move to a playground set, taking time between takes to play around. Taecyeon also sweetly takes care of the child actor while rehearsing the scene.

Spoiler

blind-1.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1549494wpp/watch-taecyeon-jung-eun-ji-and-ha-seok-jin-get-playful-and-cute-while-filming-for-blind

• Like 1

11 hours ago, CarolynH said:

If the culprit/joker is one of the boys, why take it out on the families of Baek and Yeom?  They're innocent, just unfortunate to have Baek and Yeom as a father. 

I think it is because (1) in Korean society, you are responsible for what your family has done, as horrible as it may sound (though this is changing) and (2) I think it is their vision of revenge: you took away what we had, a member of our 'family' (number 24), so I am going to do the same. Killing them would be too easy, they want to see them suffer.

So I have been lurking here and reading all your posts. Now, I have my own theories:

- Seems like the judge was number 11 but I am doubtful that he is the killer. I think he did make his brother, Sung Joon, believe that he was Yoon Jae because he wanted to reproduce what he had and could not protect. It was also a way of appearing in a positive light to his adoptive parents, as it seems it was a bit complicated at first.

- I think the 'nice' jury member is one of them, either the kid that was younger than Yoon Jae (but I am also wondering if he is not Yoon Jae and pretended to be the younger one when he was left alone at Hope after number 11 was adopted) and, as of now, my guess is that he is the killer. He works in IT and he would have had the means to select the jurors and everything. He also has been keeping track of people (Eun Ki's mother) through his malware system. He installed it on Eun Ki's compuer to keep track of her findings. Also, the fact that people keep repeating that he is nice is a bit unsettling...

- No one thinks that Eun Ki's might be Mr Baek's daughter? It seems like her mom hated her father and I am thinking she might have been raped...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, carolinedl said:

I think it is because (1) in Korean society, you are responsible for what your family has done, as horrible as it may sound (though this is changing) and (2) I think it is their vision of revenge: you took away what we had, a member of our 'family' (number 24), so I am going to do the same. Killing them would be too easy, they want to see them suffer.

So I have been lurking here and reading all your posts. Now, I have my own theories:

- Seems like the judge was number 11 but I am doubtful that he is the killer. I think he did make his brother, Sung Joon, believe that he was Yoon Jae because he wanted to reproduce what he had and could not protect. It was also a way of appearing in a positive light to his adoptive parents, as it seems it was a bit complicated at first.

- I think the 'nice' jury member is one of them, either the kid that was younger than Yoon Jae (but I am also wondering if he is not Yoon Jae and pretended to be the younger one when he was left alone at Hope after number 11 was adopted) and, as of now, my guess is that he is the killer. He works in IT and he would have had the means to select the jurors and everything. He also has been keeping track of people (Eun Ki's mother) through his malware system. He installed it on Eun Ki's compuer to keep track of her findings. Also, the fact that people keep repeating that he is nice is a bit unsettling...

- No one thinks that Eun Ki's might be Mr Baek's daughter? It seems like her mom hated her father and I am thinking she might have been raped...

I also think Baek is her father. I toyed with the idea one time that the nurse was the older sister that got raped and Eun Ki was the child of the Chief. Of course the timelines are too wonky but so is a lot else so it was worth a shot to see if it could work Lol My brain is exploding. I keep mixing up boy's 13 & 12 just because I can't catch the # and face at the same time. But you get the gist. I think somehow that Sung Hoon is the killer is still a misdirect. He clearly seems to be cracking due to trauma and repression. As #11 he was alway's looking after the others.

• Like 2

Another episode with revealing information.

Episode title:  The Child Who Survived

Ep 10 Recap - DO NOT READ unless you want to be spoiled:

Spoiler

No prologue

• SH is looking at the photos of the 5 remaining jurors.  He picks up EunKi's photo.
  • SJ is at Hope.  3 victims were killed in the cell area:  Baek JiEun, Yeon HyeJin and Ahn TaeHo.  Why here?  It looks vaguely familiar to him.
  • He sees the writing on the wall in one cell.  He is transported to the past and sees YoonJae writing.  He sees another boy in ordinary clothes looking around.  The boys asks YoonJae why he is in here.  His mother calls, "SungJoon-ah".  YoonJae grabs him and asks for help.  The frightened boy runs away.
  • EunKi is speaking with the head nun.  She remembers that due to money problems, they had to send away some of the older kids to Hope a long time ago.  She remember 3 children were sent.  Two siblings (Jung YoonJung and Jung YoonJae-9 yrs old) and an older boy, Gabriel.  She lost contact with them until she heard that Hope was closing.  
  • When she checked, Gabriel had been adopted.  YoonJung was missing and YoonJae had died.
  • SeokGu checking the halls, then locking the door of the office.
  • SJ has copied the file from chief's phone and shows them the video.  This is the basement at Hope.  So why didn't the Chief show this to them?  He had sins of his own.
  • SJ says the Joker was at Hope 20 years ago and is now taking revenge on those who tortured him in the past.  He is planning to kill more people.
  • When TaeHo was killed, the live stream was sent to all the jurors.  They have to find the connection between them and Hope.
  • Chef is making puffer fish sashimi.  SJ questions him about his brother.  He went missing and when they could not find him, they had him declared dead.  SJ says he's checking on Hope and asks for his parents contact information.
  • When SJ calls them, he finds out they looked for him at several orphanages.  The chief checked Hope for them.
  • Det Na says the PD is on vacation.  But he found out that 20 years ago he stopped an investigative report on Hope.
  • Shaman is in the forest praying.  She doesn't know about Hope and she has no relatives.  However, when she here's the location of Hope, she recalls that night.  SJ asks about the kids.  She saw their future.  She goes into a trance.
  • InSeong arrives at the station and SJ questions him.  His father was an American soldier stationed in Korea and he adopted him when he returned to the states.  He doesn't remember where he was because he had an accident shortly after he was adopted and lost his memory.  As SJ talks about Hope, InSeong cries, says both parents are dead.
  • SJ takes InSeong to his favorite restaurant.  Since he calls her eomma, Inseong asks about her.  SJ tells him she lost her son 20 years ago.  He hasn't been able to find him for her.
  • EunKi calls.  She waits for SJ in the attic.  He asks about her mom.  He asks her for her contact information.  EunKi thoughts are somewhere else.  She recalls him saying he was Jung YoonJae.  She doesn't think that memory belongs to him.  YoonJae from Hope died 20 years ago.  They visit a grave where unclaimed ashes are buried.
  • At the gravesite, SJ has an episode.  More of the same scene with him and another child, "hyung", at a playground.  (Sounds like #11)  The older boy calls out, "YoonJae-ya".  The child falls.  He hurts his head and loses his memory.  He recalls the conversation between his parents about adopting.  (They could have been speaking about SH.  Maybe they blamed the older boy for not watching SJ closer.  It is not clear.)
  • SJ goes to the playground and meet another child.  (sounds like a younger boy) He is upset because he doesn't know who he is.  He recalls someone calling him "YoonJae".
  • SJ comes out of it wondering where these memories came from.
  • SH is at the office.  He takes an envelope out of a locked cabinet.  "2002 embezzlement".  It doesn't say who was sentenced.
  • SJ is getting drunk at the restaurant with EunKi watching over him.  He passes out.  SH comes to take him home.  
  • SH puts him to bed, but SJ is talking in his sleep.  He wants to know he called him YoonJae.
  • SH is visibly upset.  (OMG, he's a "cutter".  That explains all those scars on his body)
  • SJ wakes up with a hangover.  SH has prepared a full on breakfast for him.  SH comes out of his room.  SJ tells him that YoonJae is dead.
  • EunKi goes to see her mom and asks about Hope and about her dad, who is "dead".  Mom doesn't want to tell EunKi anything about her father (hmmmm, perhaps Mom was violated and EunKi is the result????  eeewwwwww  I just had a nasty thought about who the father might be.  Let's hope not)
  • InSeong (hacker) appears.  The hospital EunKi's mom is at uses software from his company.  
  • SH is in the office.  He thinks about what SJ said.  He get an alert that shows a location.
  • InSeong is driving EunKi back.  They talk about his work.  He asks about her meeting with the nun and Hope.  He is curious about Hope (wae????)
  • The police team is talking about the case.  SJ needs to see the CCTV from the wedding.  They see that another person went into the room before TaeHo.  SJ is thinking it was SH.  (I'm thinking it was InSeong)
  • SH is tracking someone.  EunKi is talking to YuNa's mom, trying to get her to speak up for YuNa.  She's trash.  As SH walks away he runs into YuNa.  They go to eat at a tent.  YuNa talks about EunKi.  EunKi is the only one who treats her well.  "Don't hurt her"
  • All the records from Hope have been destroyed.  SJ says, there is a person who is still around.  Head of security, Crazy Dog.  SJ goes to interrogate him.
  • SJ shows him YoonJae's death certificate.  Who else could be the culprit.  Who hates you enough to kill your daughter?  He doesn't say, but Crazy Dog talks to his head goon and gives him some orders.
  • SJ is waiting outside to follow him.  He goes to see EunKi's mom.
  • SH is reading the transcript, where they questioned EunKi's mom.  She had already left Hope at that time.
  • Head goon is asking her about YoonJae.  She had no idea he was dead.  He leaves.  SJ arrives.  He asks about Hope.  She denies knowing.  She recognizes the necklace.  She gave the necklace to YoonJae.  Since she slipped up, she starts to tell SJ things that confirm what we know.
  • She doesn't know what happened to them when Hope shut down.  She had already left.  He tells her that everyone connected to Hope is in danger.  So far the victims have been their family members.
  • SJ finds out the EunKi is her daughter.  He tries to call, but her phone is on her desk.  InSeong has been there fixing her computer.  YuNa arrives.
  • EunKi is working late.  YuNa is in the attic admiring the clown pictures she has with SH.
  • The nun send EunKi the photo of the 3 children.
  • Someone has broken the CCTV at the Center (uh-oh)
  • SJ finally gets a hold of EunKi.  He's on his way.  He send he to the attic and wants her to lock herself in.
  • Uh-oh.  Both EunKi and YuNa hear the eerie whistle.
  • SJ arrives.  (But why did he go to the office????  He sent her to the attic????)  He sees the picture of the 3 children on her computer.  He recognizes the older boy as Gabriel - #11 - SH. 
  • Then SJ rushes HOME????!!!! (what's up with that????)  He finds the carved wooden figures of the 5 boys.  All the pieces of information fall into place.
  • EunKi on her way to the attic.  Man in black grabs EunKi. Of course she drops her phone with the SOS app.  It is SH.....END

Preview

• SJ is asking SH "where is EunKi?"
  • SH is walking with a shovel.  SJ still looking for EunKi.
  • SJ opening a cabinet.
  • SJ interrogating SH.
  • Chief trying to make a deal with Crazy Dog.
  • PD is on the run.  There is a missing person flyer on him.
  • SJ finds the sneaker matching what he saw.
  • SH is meeting another man in black.

Summary:

• We know SJ is not YoonJae (#13).  SJ is probably actually a potential target because of his mom
  • SH is #11, Gabriel
  • #13, Jung YoonJae is supposedly dead.  I don't think so.
  • #7, Ahn TaeHo, dead 
  • #12, InSeong, supposedly missing.  I think he's dead.
  • #24, Lee HyunSoo; was run over, presumed dead.  I think his brother is Lee JungSoo-chef 

My thoughts:

• YoonJae did not die.  InSeong died because of sepsis from his leg injury.  YoonJae took his place.  He took the name InSeong.  
  • YoonJae met SJ in the playground after his accident and planted his memories into SJ.  
  • EunKi was the next target.  SH went to her to save her.  I think there are 2 men in black at the center.  
  • I totally do not understand SJs actions.   He has trouble reaching EunKi, when he finally gets her, he tells her to go lock herself in the attic.  When he gets to the center he goes to her OFFICE?  Then when he sees the picture, he goes HOME?  Does not make sense.  Sure it revealed a lot to SJ, but we all kinda suspected as much anyway.  It would have been more logical for him to go straight to the attic and possibly intercept the guy in black.  Who by now has YuNa in his grasp.
  • I think SH has been a part of the Joker team, but he is conflicted.  Making SJ into "YoonJae" has backfired because he does have a connection with his younger brother, who he should protect.  In addition, he sees the good that EunKi has done in her work.  If there was someone like her at the time they were at Hope, she would have rescued them.  I believe he will jump ship.  Unfortunately, that puts him on the side of the targets.  He will become a victim.

The Jokers plan has been 20 years in the making.  It is very complex and he has put a lot of elements into place.  Who will be next?