[Drama 2022] Blind,블라인드

larus

The taxi driver said that he saw one of the boys, but we dont know if it is SJ.  

But it seems SJ is the youngest boy.

The boy No.11 is so smart and persistent. I thought SJ was this boy. 

I wonder if the girl from the past is alive.

SJ doesnt remember anything but his survival instinct is still strong. 

I like the car scene between Sung Jun and Eunki and their calm talks. 

SJ's mother is worried about her promotion, not because his son is accused of murder. :rolleyes:

Im a little disappointed that SH didnt defend his brother in front of his parents.

Also the detective Kang so easily agreed to spy on Sung Jun.

@MadameButterfly101I thought both brothers, SJ and SH, were adopted...or I missed something... 

Hi all!  I watched the first two episodes and like it enough to continue.  I generally like dramas with a mystery to solve.  

I notice someone is recapping.  Great!  I'll read those for any parts that I missed.

Whoever said they've never had to go to jury duty--lucky.  I had one streak where I was called every year and once twice in a year :fear: If you are sent to a court near your house, it's not that bad, but they can send you to a different courthouse, which I don't like.  I've been on one jury; ended up as the foreperson.  civil trial, so not that interesting.

• Awesome 1

@rocher22 I thought SJ was Boy No.11 too but turns out he's the younger boy who's got a sister. Sister who was, in my opinion, molested or worse killed by Police Chief.

Like you said, everybody is kinda suspicious... even EK's mom. She knew Mr Baek, it seems they worked together, kinda...

I continue to think that SJ probably has personality disorder. Obviously, it would be too simple if he is the joker killer, I know that much however something keeps bugging me... What if SJ and SH planned this together ? It was SH who chose the jurors, it can't be coincidence.

As for the sibling being both adopted, will have to watch it all eps again to be sure. I must've missed the hint :sweatingbullets:

8 hours ago, MadameButterfly101 said:

Like you said, everybody is kinda suspicious... even EK's mom. She knew Mr Baek, it seems they worked together, kinda...

It  seemed to me that she was afraid of him... 

I thought for a moment that he might be EK's father...or maybe she was adopted too  :unsure:

8 hours ago, MadameButterfly101 said:

As for the sibling being both adopted, will have to watch it all eps again to be sure. I must've missed the hint :sweatingbullets:

Now, I think that only SJ was adopted... 

I liked the scene when SH came to the police station...

Sung Jun was so happy that his colleagues could see his brother.   :D

I hope they will be a team.  

• Like 1

Am really enjoying this drama.  Someone mentioned somewhere that it is a lot like "Mouse" and "Beyond Evil".  I see the similarities, but I hope our troubled SungJoon doesn't turn out to be Joker.  He could be the motive.  If he is "YoonJae", he's suffered a lot of trauma.  More than any little boy could really handle.

Episode title:  The Children Who He Abandoned

Ep 3 Recap - DO NOT READ unless you want to be spoiled:

Spoiler

Prologue:

• Kids are working in some kind of "recycling center"?  They are sorting through a lot of what looks like construction debris.  Safety helmets, wiring, old tires
  • They refer to #11 being caught.  I presume this follows Ep2, where #11 was brought back from the police station.
  • #7 has a scar on his left wrist.  He says #11 has been taken to the storage room, known as Hope Centers execution ground.
  • A guard (Sgt Choi) starts kicking/beating up #7 for talking.  This goes on for awhile as the other boys watch in silence.
  • #11 is in the storage room alone.  He's tied up and has been severely beaten.  He's barely conscious.  He is wearing a NECKLACE.
  • Crazy Dog and another guard come in.  What to do with him?  Crazy Dog says his wife told him not to do anything to bring bad karma as she is pregnant.
  • The other guard is worried that #11 knows what it is like on the outside now.  He could cause trouble later on.
  • Crazy Dog and his wife are older expectant parents, he is thinking his new baby is a gift from the heavens.  The deities are on his side.  Release him.
  • #13 (YoonJae) can't sleep.  The guards bring #11 back to the barracks and throw him down on the floor.  The other boys wake up.  #11 tells them about his escape.  He made it to the police station and told the chief their story.  The boys smile.  But "they're all in on it together".  The boyes are dejected.
  • #11 is still hopeful and will work on a way out for all of them.  They can't trust anyone else. They all agree.

Present time:

• SJ wakes up in the hospital.  His family is there.  Father says he is too rash.  Compares him to his brother who would have used his brains.  Mother wants him to transfer to a desk job.  Dad says he can't, he's not smart enough.  Then he should quit because he always causes trouble.  SH says nothing.  Hmmmm.  No one asks how he is feeling, if he is in pain, does he need anything.  
  • When they leave they talk outside the room about the mother's hearing.  They laugh and compliment each other.  SJ can hear everything.  He is sad.
  • EunKi comes to the hospital, but they won't give her information about SJ.  She has a wound on her neck from the scuffle with JMC.
  • She runs in to SH and they talk outside.  He tells her SJ is his brother.  She remarks that they don't look alike.  He says nothing.
  • He sees the wound and wonders if he should have given the jurors a stronger warning. (No, idiot, you should have given them protection.  Unless, you know more than we have seen)
  • He give her his hankie to ties around her neck.  He tells her SJ's room is on the 6th floor.
  • SJ is about to eat some fruit.  As soon as she enters, she thanks him for saving her.  SJ worries about her being out and about so soon.  EunKi in turn worries about him walking around and asks how he is feeling.  He tries to show how well he is doing and flinches when he tries to move his arm.
  • EunKi has brought some healthy drinks, when she puts them on the table, she reacts to the knife and has a flashback.  She is frozen and shivering.
  • SJ sees this and quickly moves the knife.  EunKi is still shivering, but tries to play it down.
  • SJ says she should get treatment for trauma.  Hmmmm.  (Has he received treatment before?)
  • EunKi gives him her card offers to help.  There is an awkward exchange.  What help can he get from a social worker?  She will do anything except give her life or her money. :lol:
  • At Crazy Dog's house, the room is filled with deflated balloons and party decorations.  His wife is singing "Happy Birthday", obviously she has not recovered from losing her daughter and is having trauma of her own.  Crazy Dog mourns in the bedroom.
  • Crazy Dog' sidekick brings a flash drive from JMC.
  • At the hospital a woman distracts the police guard outside JMC's room (that's always done so easily).  Ah it's his wife.  A little boy with a bandage on his head sneaks into the room.  JMC hides his handcuff under the blanket and hugs him.
  • SJ is drinking EunKi's gift.  SH comes back.  He wants know how JMC got EunKi's address.  SH tells SJ about the missing part of the juror list.  SJ recalls the struggle and deduces that's when he got the list.
  • EunKi arriving at her apartment.  She is hesitant.  Has flashbacks.  Flower pots scattered, broken door, shattered glass.  Tries some self-talk.  Not working.  Mom is there, cleaning up.  EunKi finally allows herself to breakdown.
  • She's moving out.  Mom wants her to come home and quit her job.
  • She talks about how YuNa reminds her of herself.  I guess she was a handful also.  She plans to stay at the center for now.
  • Chief meets with Crazy Dog.  They have not been keeping in touch.  Crazy Dog asks him to find Jung YoonJae.  He plays the recording from JMC.  He was paid to stage the kidnapping.  The masked voice planned to do the deed himself.  He says he is Jung YoonJae.
  • The 5 kids who tried to escape were the last to attempt this.  Sounds like the center closed after that.  Records were burned.
  • Flashback:  The chief did something to a young girl.  A necklace falls.  SAME.
  • Chief says to let it go.  Crazy Dog asks if there is someone in the chief's life who is a important as his daughter was to him.
  • A child care center:  Hooded person walks through whistling the same eerie "Crazy Dog" song.
  • Chief rushes to center.  Can't find his grandson.  MinHo appears carrying a bag of snacks given to him by "Mr. Joker".  The same snacks the chief gave to #11 before he took him back to the center.  Red bean buns and banana milk.
  • MinHo's nanny appears.  Where is MinHo's mom?  She had "cherry duty".
  • SH check his jury list.  He still has not heard form Yeon HyeJin, influencer.
  • Flashback to day of incident:  HyeJin is running in a park.  She hides.  Her phone rings, she has dropped it a few feet away.  She tries to get to the phone, but the Joker comes.  He knocks her out.
  • As he drags her away, she tries to grab a rock and loses one of her fake nails.
  • Jokers hideout:  Shrine with pictures of the jurors and carvings. Hmmmmm SH does carvings....
  • The place looks like the old Hope center.  Bars on the windows, cells.

Where #11 was beaten

spacer.png

where HyeJin is held:

spacer.png

• HyeJin has been beaten.
  • Present time:  SH tries to call HyeJin.  Chief tries to call HyeJin.  He assumed she was at a "cherry" farm.  Det Kang comes in, they have found her.  Her body has been staged at the park.
  • Hospital:  Restaurant mom has brought porridge for SJ.  He's happy.  She tells him about HyeJin.  SJ gets dressed.
  • Morgue:  Chief looks at HyeJins body, breaks down.  Detectives are looking at her SNS.  They just realize she was one of the jurors.  (That doesn't usually happen in the US.  During voir dire, she would have likely been dismissed as the chief's daughter.)
  • SJ arrives.  His supervisor is concerned about him.  He meets with the coroner.  She concludes it is the same killer.  There are signs of a struggle.  Her fingernails are broken.  There is a slight chance that JMC could have committed the murder prior to taking EunKi as hostage.
  • SJ meets JMC in hospital.  He aggressively questions JMC, who says he was already with EunKi, during the time window.
  • EunKi is giving her statement.  She relays the events of that night.  She gives JMC an alibi.  SJ displays concern for EunKi.
  • Cops are puzzled.  Is this a copycat?  Who had access, besides the investigative team, to the details of the first murder?   the jury!
  • SJ check in with knife wielding japanese chef.  He cleaned up and slept at the restaurant after dinner.  He has CCTV.
  • Det Kang interviews the retied business man.  Evidently he went somewhere (hostess bar???) after dinner and didn't get home until 3 or 4am.  He went with PD.  PD left around 1am.  We don't find out where he went after that.
  • Det Na is interviewing office worker, Jung InSung.  He met with a friend after he got out of the taxi.  He was with him the whole night.  He provides contact information.
  • SJ goes to see he shaman.  She is shaken when she hears about HyeJin.  SJ gives her his card.  When she takes it, she starts to have a vision.  She starts barking like a vicious dog.  She then tells SJ, "You probably don't know who you really are".  As SJ leaves he comes across a dog and is shaken.  SJ sees a "memory?" when the dog starts to bark.
  • EunKi is looking for YuNa.  She almost get hit by a car while chasing YuNa.  Has a flashback.  She calls SJ and tells him the last person to see HyeJin was the taxi driver, Mr Choi.
  • She recalls the taxi driver having an outburst when he is cut off my a motorcycle.  They both want the other women to get dropped off first.  
  • SJ and his partner go to see Choi.  They check out his trunk and see a black poncho.  His blackbox was stolen, so no footage available.  He dropped HyeJin at the park.  She said she was meeting someone.  SJ spots a spider tattoo on his left arm.
  • SH is reading news articles about this being a copycat crime.
  • Their mom is a home.  She does remember Crazy Dog and the Hope center.  Wonders if "he" can forget what happened.  They decided to take him in back then.
  • SH goes to meet JMC.  He believes the same person killed both women.  If he was wrong about JMC, he will annul his ruling.  He asks about what JM saw.  He did see the killer, but not his face.
  • SH goes home, SJ is seems like he is sleeping.  SH takes SJs car keys, SJ sits up.  He looks around and finds an earring on the floor of the front seat.  He drives to his office and sees that it matches HyeJin's.
  • SJ is mysteriously turning his room lamp off and on.  Why?  He has one of HyeJin's broken fingernails.

Preview:

• Is the killer among us?
  • Shot of killer holding picture of InSung with his wooden carving.
  • Funeral
  • SJ talking about tracing the messages on SH's phone.
  • SJ is caught at the scene of a new crime
  • SJ is kidnapped by Crazy Dog, calls him YoonJae.  SJ seems to recognize that name.

Is this too much detail?  Should I break this up into segments?  Lots of clues/hints pointing to a lot of people.  Stay tuned.

• Like 2

Things I missed before...

Episode 1

Spoiler
  • #24 is the boy who is hit by the car
  • Cause of death (Beak JiEun) asphyxiation.  Joker smile done post mortem.  Cuts are shallow, avoids bones and arteries, less blood.
  • She is wearing an earring in one ear,  a dangling heart w/2 gems.  This turns out to be the same earring worn by HyeJin (ep 3).  Hmmmmmm.  Does EunKi have the same earring?  Could that be how it got into SJ's car?
  • The police pinpoint JiEun's location by the text sent from her phone.  Did you know they can do that? I didn't know.  I knew they can get current location, I did not know about locations from previous texts.  After the text.  JiEun's phone is turned off.
  • At the family dinner, parents and SH talk about SJ in the 3rd person.  It's like he is invisible to them.
  • We see SHs hobby is wood carving.  He has special cutting tools.

Episode 2

Spoiler

Prologue:

• I think the main reason the chief wanted #11 to write down what happened at the Hope center is that he wanted him to detail how he escaped.  That way they could prevent that from happening again.

Will recap Ep 4 tomorrow.

• Like 2

@TheaN 

I need  your opinion 

Did that cop try to **** Yoon Jae??

Spoiler

To be honest this cop is terrible at appending a suspect , it looked like he was planning on murdering him

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886e384e832e76b46139c

Who do you think is the Killer??

Spoiler

I think he is the killer 

Number  11

Chief Yeom is a *********!! 

He makes me sick 

Spoiler

I enjoyed this scene so much 

The reason why Jo Eun Ki is a target 

what other secret is she hiding??!

@backstreetboysfan Did you enjoy episode 3 &4 ???

Blind: Episodes 3-4

by mistyisles

Blind0304-00078.jpg

Just after the verdict is reached and the sentence pronounced, another murder throws the case of the Joker Killer wide open again. At this point, no one seems fully trustworthy — not even those who are supposed to stand for justice and truth.

EPISODES 3-4

Like last week, each episode begins with more of the Hope Welfare backstory. Only one of the kids — Yoon-jae, the youngest — is referred to by name; for the others, we only have numbers as identifiers.

The leader of the group, #11, is the one who escaped but was betrayed by officer YEOM KI-NAM (Jung In-gi). He was punished — tortured, rather — and would have been killed if Mad Dog hadn’t been feeling celebratory about his wife’s pregnancy. As soon as #11 reunited with the others, he started planning their big escape.

In the present day, as our characters try to recover from the traumatic events of the past few days, they’re wracked by yet another tragedy. One of the jurors, influencer YEOM HYE-JIN (Baek Seung-hee), was murdered the same night after the trial. Her injuries match Ji-eun’s exactly, right down to the length of the Joker scars, meaning this is either the same killer or an extremely meticulous copycat.

Almost immediately, Man-chun is ruled out as a suspect, since he was holding Eun-ki hostage at Hye-jin’s time of death. Since the other jurors were the last to see Hye-jin alive, Sung-joon and his colleagues start by questioning each of them. Some act shiftier than others, but almost all have verifiable alibis.

One of the two who don’t is taxi driver CHOI SOON-GIL (Choi Jae-seop). He’d given several jurors a ride home after their dinner party, and Hye-jin was the very last to be dropped off. Not only that, but Soon-gil had displayed an uncanny burst of road rage when a motorcyclist cut him off, and he’d been leering at Eun-ki and Hye-jin in his mirror for much of the drive.

The more Sung-joon looks into Soon-gil, the more suspicious he seems. Turns out, he was in the special forces with Moon-kang, and the two even have matching spider tattoos, which Moon-kang says was something a group of old colleagues did together on a whim. What he doesn’t tell Sung-joon is that Soon-gil also worked at Hope Welfare Center, and had approached him just after the trial to say he’d spotted one of those kids.

It’s quickly becoming clear that everything happening in the present is related to Hope Welfare. Hye-jin was the daughter of Ki-nam, who’s now a police chief. Even before Hye-jin’s body was discovered, Ki-nam heard from Moon-kang that his family might be in danger — and sure enough, an ominous whistling man had taken Hye-jin’s son out of kindergarten to give him a bag of snacks. The same snacks Ki-nam bought #11 before driving him back to Hope Welfare.

As Ki-nam desperately searches for clues, he recognizes Sung-joon’s necklace as one belonging to Yoon-jae. Sung-joon says it was a present from his noona who died a long time ago, and that checks out, too: Yoon-jae had entered Hope Welfare alongside his older sister. And it’s implied that Ki-nam either assaulted or killed her (or both).

more https://www.dramabeans.com/2022/09/blind-episodes-3-4/

• Like 2

I finished ep 4 last night.  I'm into this now!  I do not like SJ's and SH's parents.  When SJ was in the hospital, all they were concerned about is how much trouble he caused.  I do not believe that SJ killed anyone; it's too easy.  Wouldn't it be something if SH was the killer.  What would the parents say then?

@TheaN Your recaps are great!  Thank you!

• Like 1

On 9/26/2022 at 1:22 AM, UnniSarah said:

@TheaN 

I need  your opinion 

Did that cop try to **** Yoon Jae??

Reveal hidden contents

To be honest this cop is terrible at appending a suspect , it looked like he was planning on murdering him

Who do you think is the Killer??

Reveal hidden contents

I think he is the killer 

Number  11

Chief Yeom is a *********!! 

He makes me sick 

Reveal hidden contents

I enjoyed this scene so much 

The reason why Jo Eun Ki is a target 

what other secret is she hiding??!

@backstreetboysfan Did you enjoy episode 3 &4 ???

Yes I did,

Spoiler

I do think someone is framing our cop(ML), I hope it is not the brother.

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote gifs. Thanks!
  • Like 1

Episode title:  A Very Old Future

Ep 4 Recap - DO NOT READ unless you want to be spoiled:

Spoiler

Prologue:

• Kid are eating.  #11 gives part of his food to #12 and #13, the younger boys.  He tells him of the escape plan.  They will leave when public officials are there for an inspection to buy them time.
  • At bedtime they talk about what they want to do when they get out.

Present day:

• The Joker is attaching the jury photos to the wood carvings.  HyeJin's photo is marked with the "joker smile".
  • The Chief is speaking to the press and briefing them on HyeJin's case.  The police are saying it is a copycat since JMC has an alibi. 
  • The guys at the station are investigating the jurors.  The taxi driver and the guy with the limp do not have alibis.  SJ finds that both Crazy Dog and the taxi driver served in the same unit in special forces.
  • SH arrives, SJ calls him "hyung".  SJ seems happy and proud to show off his brother to his fellow cops.  SH shares his phone.  He texted everyone and they all replied except HyeJin.  They can trace where they were at the time they replied.
  • As SH and SJ walk out, SH asks SJ where he was that night.  Since they had spotted JMC on the CCTV, he and his partner were searching all over the area where EunKi lives.  
  • SJ goes to meet with Crazy Dog to ask about the taxi driver.  Birthday decorations are still all over.  Mom is playing with the cake.  SJ notices the spider tattoo on CrazyDog's  arm.  He said he and a group of workers at a security co. got them.
  • SJ asks if the taxi driver worked there too.  He did.  SJ tells him he was a juror.
  • Flashback to trial day.  Taxi driver approaches Crazy Dog.  He tells him he saw on of the kids from the center.  He is not sure which one he is yet.
  • Crazy Dog acts as if he didn't realize he was there.  SJ asks about him.  His wife left him because he got violent when he drank.  Flashback to him beating up the kids.
  • SJ asks about what kind of security he did.  He says they watched a building.
  • SH is leaving his office.  He is approached by taxi driver.  He wants to talk in private.  Hmmmm.  Does he think SH is one of the boys?
  • HyeJin's funeral.  Most of the jurors are there.  The retired guy is not coming, his daughter is getting married soon, so he just sent money.  It's a superstition that you don't do things like funerals as you might jinx the celebration.
  • They are all being interviewed by the police.  As they talk, they realize they are suspects and the CocoMom's killer might be among them.
  • CocoMom's son goes to the bathroom and taxi driver goes there too.  EunKi is suspicious and follows him.  He is actually following the nanny.  He shows her a picture of a woman and asks if she knows her.  Sounds like he might still be looking for his wife.  
  • The others get on each others case about how suspicious everyone is.  PD sees the Chief and seems to recognize him.
  • Chief goes outside and gets a call from HyeJins phone.  It is a video of her murder.
  • The police team are paying their respects.  SJ talks to her son.  Shows him his handcuffs.  As they play the chief comes in and sees SJs necklace.  
  • SJ goes outside and finds EunKi looking around.  She lost the taxi driver.  He gives her a ride.  EunKi talks about her suspicions.  She's feeling guilty for living.
  • JMC wakes up suddenly.  He wants to speak with SJ.
  • Chief is investigating SJ.  Det Kang gives him his records.  There is no record of adoption.  His birth was registered by his father.
  • At lunch Det Kang asks about the necklace.  SJ says his noona gave it to him.  Everyone assumes he is dating an older woman.  He says she died a long time ago.  
  • Chief has a flashback.  Sees old records for Jung Yoon Jung, admitted with younger brother after grandmother died.  The two kids are praying in front of a shrine.  They are both wearing the necklace.  He says SJ is Jung YoonJae.
  • Nursing Home.  EunKi's mom is a nurse there.  Crazy Dog comes to see her.  He is looking for YoonJae.  He thinks she knows where he went.  She says she doesn't but he doesn't believe her.  He threatens her.  The Chief calls Crazy Dog and says he's found him.
  • SJ is staking out the taxi driver, drinking a banana milk.  He gets a call and goes to see JMC.
  • JMC kneels before him and asks for help.  His son is very sick.  That's why he did what he did.  He got a call and the man said he would pay for his son's treatment.  He recorded the call and will give the SJ if he takes care of his son.  He already gave it to Crazy Dog, who said he is out for revenge.  JMC is afraid the killer will find out he gave the recording to Crazy Dog.  JMC tells SJ where the recording is.  He replies with a eerie, "So it was there"
  • SH is arriving at the hospital.  As he enters, a body drops.  It is JMC.  He runs to the roof.  The guard is knocked out.
  • SJ is just exiting the parking lot.
  • When the guard comes to, he said he left them alone for awhile.  When he returned, SJ left.  They stayed on the roof a bit and someone knocked him put.
  • SH is giving his statement.  He went to speak with JMC.  Taxi driver had tried to blackmail him with some details about an error in the trial.  Rather than be blackmailed, he was there to tell JMC to apply for a retrial.  Det Kang tells SH that SJ may be a suspect.
  • JMC house.  His wife is the cleaning lady with the "joker smile".  She didn't have it in his flashback about his son, so it must be recent.
  • Someone comes to the door and the wife is scared.
  • Det arrives to the building.  SJs car is in the parking lot.  He finds SJ leaning over the wife's body.  She has a knife in her stomach.  SJ is saying the perp just left , they need to follow him.  It looks like Det Kang is going to shoot SJ.  There is a struggle and the gun goes off.  The first round is LIVE, not a blank.
  • SJ escapes and runs to his car.  Someone is waiting for him and he is kidnapped.
  • Chief is livid.  SJ's supervisor is trying to protect him, but the Chief wants him brought in for the murders.
  • Parents home. Detectives arrive looking for SJ.  
  • The jurors are chatting about JMC.  EunKi is shocked to see that SJ is suspected.
  • SH is looking in SJs room.  Parents arrive.  Mother is not worried about SJ.  She is worried about her appointment in 2 days.  She wants to try and find him first.  They realize both parents and brother know nothing about SJ,  Where he goes, who his friends are.  SH implies that they should have expected him to do something like this.
  • Some basement.  SJ is tied up, bag on his head.  Someone enters, whistling.  It is the song from his dream.  He says to himself, "Crazy Dog is coming."
  • Crazy Dog calls him YoonJae. "How do you know that name?"  Crazy Dog beats SJ.  SJ still doesn't know what's going on.
  • SJ escapes with his hands still tied.  Runs in to the forest.  Fights pretty well with hands tied.  Eventually gets them free.  
  • Cornered at the cliff, "It won't be easy this time either.  I'm quite tough." Hmmmm...
  • He jumps off the cliff.  He is unconscious at the bottom.  END

They sure are trying to make SJ the killer.  I don't want to hop on board yet.

• Blob 2

1 hour ago, TheaN said:

SH is leaving his office.  He is approached by taxi driver.  He wants to talk in private.  Hmmmm.  Does he think SH is one of the boys?

I think 

Spoiler

He suspect RSJ to be Number

11. We all have to ask ourselves why the killer chose to frame Yoon Jae.

one he wants him to remember the past or the killer is doing this because he believes Yoon Jae died. 

2 we know one of the orphans died, from ghost possession and the flashback???

@CarolynH I too can’t stand Yoon Jae’s adoptive parents. 
I remember in episode 3 Na Kuk-Hee was so upset that both her kids were on the media instead of political advancement. I think even though she loves Sung Hoon, her career means more to her. This scene here nailed the coffin on how she really feel. 

giphy.gif?cid=5e21488677a85f6db22649cb27

She looked so thrilled to hear this from her precious son

• Like 2

Why you should be watching blind...

read the conversation.

@UnniSarah

Yes, it looked like he was ready to fire.  Makes me wonder.  Is he just suspicious of SJ or is he part of the chief's group.

#11 is a likely candidate.  The real question, WHO is #11?

Why are the jurors are targets?  Let's look at what we know or are being led to know...

Spoiler

We know everyone must somehow be tied to Hope Welfare, right?

#1-retired businessman

Did his company own the facility?  Did he make money off the center?  He likes to go to hostess bars.  

#2-PD

Did the news coverup the atrocities and protect the bad people.  He seems to know the chief.

#3-hacker

Seems he is related to restaurant owner and her missing son.  Is he another son/friend of her son?  Why did the restaurant owner send her son to Hope Welfare?  Is her son dead or hiding?

#4-shaman

She talks about a child spirit.  Is she related to one of the dead boys?  Was she the shaman who gave Crazy Dog advice 20 years ago?

#5-guy with a limp

Is he one of the boys?  Seems too old.  He doesn't like his picture taken.  What is he hiding?

#6-chef

He's young enough to be one of the boys.  But why a target?  He's good with a knife, but isn't that too obvious.  Who are his parents?  He studied in Canada and Japan.  He owns his own restaurant.  They have money.

#7-taxi driver

We now know he was one of the guards, one of the brutal ones.  He deserves to die.  He doesn't seem to be concerned and even tried to blackmail SH.

#8-EunKi, social worker

Daughter of the nurse from Hope Welfare.  Target by association.

#9-CoCoMom, influencer - DEAD

Daughter of the chief.  Also target by association.

Judge-Ryu SungHoon

Is he one of the boys?  Could he be a target because he is the son of the judge and minister, who seem to be related to Hope Welfare?  Is he the killer?  He carves.  Is that too obvious?

Possible spoiler:  I saw in one of the bts earlier that SH may die before the end of the drama.  Is he killed by the Joker or by Crazy Dog????

Is the boy who was run over really dead?

Is YoonJae's sister dead?  Did he have an older brother as well?  According to the admission paper from Hope Welfare, there were 3 children.  2 were admitted.

spacer.png

Remember, we saw #11 wearing the same necklace in episode 3. 

So many questions, I suspect EVERYONE!!!! :lol:  I don't think it is just one person.  Easier to throw us off when the one we suspect has an alibi.

I'm not fond of the multiple personality theory, but it's there.  The dreams and loss of memory do puzzle me.

I know they've said it hurts more when the bad guys lose the person they treasure the most, but I hope they get what they deserve in the end anyway.

• Insightful 2

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

2PM’s Taecyeon Calls Apink’s Jung Eun Ji To Rescue Him While In Critical Condition On “Blind”

After 2PM’s Taecyeon saved Apink’s Jung Eun Ji’s life on tvN’s “Blind,” it looks as though she may have a chance to return the favor!

“Blind” is a new mystery thriller about ordinary people who unfairly become victims of crime—and ordinary people who inadvertently become perpetrators by turning a blind eye to justice.

Taecyeon stars in the drama as Ryu Sung Joon, a detective in the violent crimes unit who is dangerously passionate about his work, while Ha Seok Jin plays his older brother Ryu Sung Hoon, a genius judge who tries to remain as cold and logical as possible when making judgments. Apink’s Jung Eun Ji stars as Jo Eun Ki, a social worker who becomes entangled with the two brothers after being selected as a juror for a murder trial.

Spoilers

On the previous episode of “Blind,” Ryu Sung Joon became the prime suspect in the deaths of both Jung Man Chun (Jeon Jin Woo) and his wife. To make things even worse, Baek Moon Kang (Kim Bup Rae) became convinced that Ryu Sung Joon was the “Jung Yoon Jae” who had killed his daughter, leading him to kidnap the detective with the intent of torturing and eventually murdering him.

While Ryu Sung Joon ultimately managed to escape from Baek Moon Kang’s clutches at the end of the episode, he had to do it by throwing himself off a cliff.

In newly released stills from the drama’s next episode, a badly injured Ryu Sung Joon reaches out to the only person he is confident will help him: Jo Eun Ki. As Ryu Sung Joon is currently wanted by the police—and his older brother Ryu Sung Hoon believes firmly in doing everything by the book—he knows all too well that there is little hope his brother will hide him from the cops.

Instead, Ryu Sung Joon turns to Jo Eun Ki, who previously promised to do everything she could to repay the debt of his saving her life. After Ryu Sung Joon calls her from a phone booth while in critical condition, Jo Eun Ki eventually finds him collapsed in a pile of trash and helps him get back up on his feet.

Taecyeon-1-1-1536x1025.jpeg

Jung-Eun-Ji-1-1536x1025.jpeg

Spoiler

Jung-Eun-Ji-2-1536x1025.jpeg

Jung-Eun-Ji-Taecyeon-1536x1025.jpeg

To find out what Ryu Sung Joon will do next—and how he is related to the mysterious figure known as Jung Yoon Jae—catch the next episode of “Blind” on September 30 at 10:40 p.m. KST!

2PM’s Taecyeon Calls Apink’s Jung Eun Ji To Rescue Him While In Critical Condition On “Blind” | Soompi

• Like 1

After watching episode 5 , I find myself more confused. The writer and director are doing a great job misleading us viewers. Towards the end  of episode 5, I kind felt that RSH may actually be Number 11. 

Spoiler

From the way he walked toward RSJ Number 13 and his atctions. In the flashback  When all the boys was washing the Bathing area, # 11  is the leader, the one to cower to protect the other kids.  #11 Made a promise to protect JUng Yoon Jae.  #11, #13 and  Jung Yoo Jung  went to the Hope Welface center together. Each was given the silver necklace.  Even as a child Yoon jae had a temper. 

I think  Yoon Jae started to act out after he heard his parent regret adopting him.  Yoon Jae's memory of his childhood before adaption is blank. 

SO many good things happen in this happened. I am so happy that Yoon Jae has people who actually cares for him. 

• Like 2