0ly40

16 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Define worthy :joy: 

please come watch with us , we will have fun together 

** Am hiding from all the ghost 

I have no IDEA why that drama has so many Ghost

What Kills me is 

Spoiler

THAT A  MEDIUM ALWAYS SEE THEM AND DOES NOTHING ABOUT IT.

• LOL 3

On 4/9/2022 at 8:58 PM, Ayame said:

Secret House - Character Chart (English)

(Link to full image)

Thanks @Ayame for the Character Chart.  I have save it on my desktop for future reference.  In The Second Husband, I have also download the Character Chart.

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote images. Thanks!
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, chococarmela said:

Hello Sarah!! Are you gonna watch this daily??

I binged and fast forward a lot. I dislike watching characters be miserable. So I only watch the scene that are important. 
@chococarmela

I will try watching this drama on the weekend. Binging these episodes feel more satisfying. 

• Love 2

4 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

I dislike watching characters be miserable. So I only watch the scene that are important. 
@chococarmela

I will try watching this drama on the weekend. Binging these episodes feel more satisfying. 

A fan of the revenge-power up makeover daily trope too, I see? That's understandable.

• Love 2

I have questions! okay how does tae yang and ji hwan know each other? did they go to the same school? have they been competing for years? I don't get it. I am also not sure how all the cast know each other but don't. so how does tae yang's sister know ji hwan? also who is she? and how old is she? she calls tae yang oppa and ji hwan oppa -- so they are older than her? why is cranky mom even more cranky when not-quite-doctor sister speaks? illegitmate daughter? some pile on? 

• Like 8
  • Shocked 1

Just now, partyon said:

Sweetie, there's ANOTHER Tae Yang in a recent drama? How many Taeyangs are there? :scream:

hahahahha.... there is a taeyang in every drama! :joy:

in this one, it is not a baby but a baddie. 

• Shocked 2
  • Blob 1

The SL's mom is an idiot. Threatening the nurse that can expose her son for drunk driving and then trying to drive JiHwan out of town? Why on earth would she think trying to kick him out of his house is a good idea? All she's doing is giving JiHwan another reason to hate her and her family. 

Grandpa made me mad saying the mom wanted money. I hope he suffers when the birth secret comes out. 

I think I'm fangirling over JiHwan and his love for his mum and sister... so I'm excited about the baby :lol:

6 hours ago, maribella said:

@backstreetboysfan so this show did not start as highly as Second Husband? That was more than 8 right?

Nope, the Second Husband started at 2.9%. So, the Secret House did have a higher opening at 4.9%.

The Second Husband only had a rating of 5% or more after Episode 30; and when Sharon Park appeared, the rating hit the high of 8-9%, until the end of the run.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Started to watch the first 2 episodes and the makjang level is already very high!

The rivalry between Nam Tae Hyung and Woo Ji Hwan started right from the start, that ended in the fight at the Baek's restaurant at the end of Ep. 1. I loved the attempt by TH to frame JH for driving without licence, which failed badly. And he ended up getting berated by his grandfather at home, much to the annoyance of his overbearing mom. Both mom and son are terrible characters and looking forward to the bad things they will commit throughout the 120 episodes!

JH is a decent guy and from the look of it, he will have to suffer soon because his mom is getting run over by the drunk JH, after the interview for the bar exam that again ended with JH being superior. His older sister is also involved in a one-sided relationship with TH (having slept with him in Ep 1) and it will not end pretty as she got slapped hard by TH's Omma at the end of Ep. 2. I can already imagine a baby being born without both Omma and Appa; and then left to the poor JH to raise the baby up. What will happen to the older sister, maybe she will commit suicide or "removed" by TY's mom.

The first 2 episodes also give a glimpse of the feud between the Nam & Woo. There's some hint that JH may carry the blood of the Nam as the grandpa was seen offering money to JH's mom to keep mom about something. Hence, TH and JH are half-brothers!

JH's lingering relationship with the medical student (whose parents owned the Baek's restaurant) is interesting and its made more complicated because TY also fancies her. I can already imagine the constant tussles between JH and TH over this girl, other than their already existing rivalry. 

And finally, we are introduced to TH's sister, Nam Tae Hee, a quiet lady who get "bullied" by both her Omma and TH. She also started late at the medical school and so far, she only looked miserable.

If she is to become the villain in this show (as indicated in the wikipedia) , she needs to be more convincing!

• Like 5