[Drama 2022] A Secret House, 비밀의 집

0ly40

27 minutes ago, Newbie21SG said:

From the preview today, Baek Ju Hong seems to be on her way to a revenge path by going near Nam Tae Hyung as the series cross its half-way mark. This will surely irritate Ji Hwan off but will certainly lead to a more unpredictable plot for the second half. What will she do?

Did you enjoy this epsiode @Newbie21SG

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

Did you enjoy this epsiode @Newbie21SG

I haven't watched the subbed version. But from the one uploaded at MBC Drama in youtube, Baek Ju Hong has found the recording at Nam Tae Hee's bedroom and she went to confront Ham Sook Jin & Nam Tae Hyung about it. The episode is also mostly about her quest to find the truth on who was behind her father's accident at the roof-top, which subsequently led to his death.

• Thanks 3
  • Blob 1

Joo Hong has really changed and I am looking forward to see how much she will change. 

One thing I am afraid is that Ji Hwan and Joo Hong will be at odds.  It would be A big mistake if they don’t trust each other anymore. She is so mad right now and they both won’t get why they want if they don’t work together.  

Before this drama started there was a preview with JoonHong standing by Tae Hyung and his family , this must be why they showed us this over all preview of the drama. Joo Hong has no idea how many secrets there are in this family and she has no way of protecting herself. I am terrified that she will stay with Tae Hyun at the end of drama. 
Can someone please convince me that will never happen @backstreetboysfan @Newbie21SG @Lmangla  @CupcakeEonni

She actually believes that Nam Tae Hyun can protect her. To be honest I don’t think he can, his mother never listens to him. She does as she pleases and is will to go through great lengths to protect her son. In fact it is due to Tae Hyung that she hasn’t tried to heal Nam Tae Sheik’s money and company. That women really disgust me. 

I was so surprised to see Tae Hyung defending Joo Hong’s actions. Why couldn’t he say the same thing when Jo Hwan lost his mother. When she defended her, I wondered did he feel bad for real? Why am I having such a hard time believing it.

giphy.gif?cid=5e21488660a77658b9167334c5

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

Episode 60 was actually really good and I was kinda sad once it ended. 

Congratulations! Bae Joo Hong  is finally married. She married Nam Tae Hyung so that HSJ won’t kill her for what she knows. 

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148864f8f119a8356dbb7a0

Ham Sook Jin is livid. Yep can’t help but feel that HSJ’a attachment to her son is worrisome.  She tried to change her FIL’s mind but it doesn’t work.  Did Tae Hyung lied to His grandfather about adopting Sol. This will hurt Ji Hwan so badly. 

This has been on my mind lately. How did Nam Tae Hyung’s dad die?  

Whose DNA did Nam Tae Hyung use to compare Ji Hwan’s DNA. Lmao I loved it once he found out JH was Nam Heung Sik. 

Tae Hyung told Joo Hong their marriage will be real or. I marriage at all.  

The ending scene showed a unsure Joo Hong until Tae Hee showed up. Lol 

Spoiler

The most important scene is 

Ji Hwan knows about Tae Hyung doing a DNA test. I just love Jin Ho. He is so cute, I had hoped there would be another character joining the drama to play his GF, I guess it might not happen.

• Like 3

The heart to heart talk Nam Heung Shik had with Ni Hwan will haunt him. He will feel excruciating pain knowing he said HOW PRECIOUS TAE HEE & Tae Hyung are to him. He will suffer knowing when Ji Hwan was lost, in pain and investigating his mom’s disappearance and death all by himself due to his precious grandchildren. He will suffer. I am so looking forward to him suffering because he knows his DIL, Granddaughter and Grandson has done someone to end up being married to Joo Hong and Ji Hwan. But he chooses not to investigate on his own. His need for order and everyone getting along is all that matters for now. He deserves to suffer and I can’t wait to see what he will do. 
Will he suffer a heart attack? Will he suffer amnesia? Will there be an accident when he finds out. 

@renaoh Yoo Kwang- Mi  sure is annoying , I am dying to know if she will completely side with the Chairman once she finds out everything. 

• Like 3

Here is the ratings for Episode 61 :).

2022-07-06 61 - 5.5 (9th) 5.4 (7th)

9 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

PEEK IN WHEN YOU CAN and no problem @Lmangla. I tend to stop watching a drama until it gets very interesting lol 

I usually skip and just read about them when they are really angst until things are better.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, marrez1 said:

I want to know if FL will sleep with SML???  because now there are married

@marrez1   That was one of the rules she had to commit to if they ( Tae Hyung & Joo Hong) get married. I don't know if they have slept together, but they do share a bed . 

P. S   I will make GIF & videos to share late everyone 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@marrez1   That was one of the rules she had to commit to if they ( Tae Hyung & Joo Hong) get married. I don't know if they have slept together, but they do share a bed . 

sad, I think she is going to be pregnant, at least the ML refused to sleep with his wife but maybe he will change his mind, it will get weird lol, while they are going to kill each other, what is certain is that we will have to wait for the last episodes to see the bad guys pay for the evil things they have do

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

Episode 62 really really frustrated me.

Spoiler

Frustrated Come On GIF by Saturday Night Live

When Ji Hwan  asked Tae Hyung  Wae??  He took the Paternity Test and it confirmed it was a Match. 

So I decided not to watch the preview for the next episode.  

The Three Evill character on the show 

Tae Hyung is nice to MIL just to snoop in her phone to bribe the woman from ever telling anyone of Ji Hwan’s Birth Secret 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886c6d0f6fe22920e05d6

She is so Evil, threatening to ruin his daughter who save HWR MARRIAGE HAM SOK JIN Preventing him from making his family whole .

• Like 3

Funniest thing ever Nam Tae Hyung who is oblivious to “ DOING THE RIGHT THING “ for someone you love. He also believes he is the smarter man on the Planet. Everyone he meets is BENEATH HIM because that is what his mom HAVE TOLD HIM TIME & Time Again. Nam Tae Hyun actually believe he can beat Ji Hwan but Ji Hwan has figured out Nam Heung S’il has another Grandchild. So that money he plans to spend will be for nothing. Lmao

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148864019d740a47d31533c

Ham Sok Jin who was born with a silver spoon but now her parents are poor. She still believes she is a Princess. Losing hubby has really made her believe she is Queen of Nam Heung Sik’s company and home. She looks down on Nam Tae Hee when she herself has no money that is hers alone. 

Although Baek Joo Hong who is out for  Revenge thinks it will be easy but it won’t be.  @renaoh She will always en up ruining things for Ji Hwan because of her carelessness. What everyone else think ?@CupcakeEonni @Newbie21SG @backstreetboysfan @marrez1

Spoiler

Both HSK and her children all have their own agenda and secrets they are tying to keep to themselves. 

• Like 3

Hello Chingu’s 

Episode 63 was actually very good. It seems Tae Hee isn’t donating her liver to Sol at all. She found a substitute to donate. I am really curious if it is really possible for this substitute to donate . Poor Ji Hwan will be saved and he will never trust her completely.

Baek Joo Hong had to Lecture HSJ on Nam Tae Hyung’s personality but then she apologized for the insult to NTH. It really RickRoll'D me off that she did. Tae Hyun has the audacity to look wronged in the scene when the truth was he is to selfish to think of others. Every step he take is always for his well being. 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886b4863abc680e77a1fa

Spoiler

Nam Heung Sik is torn between his two grandchildren. I was like, What!! Wae?? Just because 

Spoiler

look at how sad Ji Hwan is for NHS. He  shouldn’t feel sorry for him when he put himself in that situation. Smh smh smh 

He didn’t say goodbye to you because he is worried of NHs finding out he has a grandson alive somewhere. Tae Hyung also has inferiority complex toward his grandson and thinks he is better than him. He knows his half brother is smart and capable of taking care of himself unlike he was handed everything he has now. His Hyung earned everything he has and has the love of Baek Joo Hong. He also doesn’t want to share his grandfather ’s wealth with anyone including Tae Hee.  

The writer has a nice set up for the F & M lead. Ji Hwan goes after Tae Hyung and Joo Hong goes after Tae Hee. Poor Joo Hong has to batter HSJ too because she is truly evil. 

• Blob 2

Tae Hyung actually does the unthinkable, he buys a building just to evict an old woman so she doesn’t telll anyone about what she knows about Ji Hwan. sadly all his effort to keep Ji Hwan  from ever finding out, Ji Hwan proved to him that he knows he is hiding Nam Heung Sik’s grandson. lol lol 

Spoiler

HSJ thinks everything is going smooth until something unexpected happens. I just couldn’t stop laughing, I had to rewatch over and over again.  She was shocked to hear the request and I wounded will it really happen.

@renaoh  Yoo Kwang Mi the annoying nurse has the audacity to ask for unexpected. Did you see it? 
Question is what will Han Sook Jin too Yoo Kwang Mi for her threat? She could have kept her mouth close but instead she chooses to blackmail her. Smh smh smh 

Ji Hwan’s friend is so loyal. He gets cuter in every scene he comes in 

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Blob 2