[Drama 2022] Love All Play ➤ 너에게 가는 속도 493km

Maetawinz

• 2 weeks later...
  • Maetawinz changed the title to [Current Drama 2022] Love All Play ➤ 너에게 가는 속도 493km - Chae Jong Hyeop & Park Ju Hyun Weds. & Thurs. 21:50 @ KST

I just started watching this drama. I think the plot got some potential, but the execution is still much lacking. Still, I’m happy to see some new faces as mains. Means they got their time to shine a little bit more now. I hope they will get better over time. 

Btw, the male lead (CJH) really reminds me of Lee Hyun Woo. Like a taller version one. LOL.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, rocher22 said:

Finally the second couple has more scenes..  

their blind date was so sweet...  I laughed when Yunghwan said - ''Im the Prince of Wando swag''   :lol:

Yeah, but he is a big jerk, i understand that he is hurt but he hurt others people like the coach,

i don't understand why she falls for him lol

• Like 2

Lacks the technical aspect about the sport that geeks and nerds would rewatch. More drama and human aspect story. Mainly still bout the couple. Personally the guy is a simp with lots of hidden angst and pretense behind smiles. Love the actress.  

• Like 1

Gosh, especially after tonight's ep (Ep 06), I really want to hug Tae-joon so bad. His parents care about him, but they misunderstand him all the same. And to think that his smiles and nonchalant attitude are also his coping mechanisms is just—

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

Sad that such a drama won't make big ratings. I am enjoying it more than I thought I would. I wasn't even planning to watch it, I only did because there's no idols in it plus I thought, hmmmm! I like Badminton, lemme try it.

Episode 6 -----> just mwaahhh!!:wub:

Special props to the leads for their talent. They're all doing a good job with their characters. I hope they get more popular and have more lead roles. Real actors deserve it.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

I almost missed this coz it wasn’t on my radar. It’s really good so far. The story has heart and humor. I like both leads. They’re adorable and they make me smile. Their water fountain scene is my favorite. And all their back hugs make me giddy! :yaaa:

I feel bad for the things they have to deal with— the scandal rumor, Tae Joon’s parents, esp the mom. Jung Hwan and Joon Young looks like they’re going to bring in more trouble too. So I hope that doesn’t cause too much separation for Tae Joon and Tae Yang. It’s really nice to see characters so upfront with their feelings and the support they give each other. I can’t wait for Wednesday!!

This OST makes me want to run 1000 laps in the middle of the night lol:getmygrooveon:

• Like 2

:star:Spotlight: Young Bright Stars of Tomorrow:star:

Chingus, let's show our love and appreciation for the bright young child artists in K-dramas. :heart:

Let's celebrate their talent in our new Spotlight: Young Bright Stars of Tomorrow.  :partyblob:

Don’t forget to vote for your favourite Former K-drama child artists. :piggydance:

Re : @confusedheart @partyon @Sleepy Owl @agenth

so the ML now knows that the Female Lead was somehow the cause of his sister's accident, but his sister had told her family that she was just falling
On the other hand I wonder if the sister tried to aggravate her case out of jealousy?!
it seems that unfortunately we are heading towards a breakup

• Like 1

4 hours ago, marrez1 said:

so the ML now knows that the Female Lead was somehow the cause of his sister's accident, but his sister had told her family that she was just falling
On the other hand I wonder if the sister tried to aggravate her case out of jealousy?!
it seems that unfortunately we are heading towards a breakup

I really hope they can work it out without a break-up, but if they I hope they get back together.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, rocher22 said:

Junghwan and Yumin...they immediately accepted the result of that tarot reading and its clear now

they have to get married   :lol:   

you can see that he's starting to be moved and attracted to her, I don't ship them, I don't understand how she could have fallen in love with a guy who insults and disrespects her father in front of her, yeah I know that the drama will excuse him etc but yes we've seen worse in other drama, and his ex will come back, we'll see

• Like 3