[Mainland Chinese Drama 2022] Because of Love aka A Chance Meeting 往后余生

SC2019

I feel that most Human Relationships Problems basically stem from a Lack of Real Communications - A Heart-To-Heart Communications.  And a Lack of Empathy.

Both of them should sit down and have that kind of talk.

Tan Jing should tell him the Fears and Difficulties she faced when her Father died and the following 7 years. She suspected his father of what?  And her current fears and worries.

NYS should then take Actions to allay her fears and get a Permanent Solution.  Not dilly-dally.  Never doing anything substantial.  But just trying to get-to-know her Son.  And never trying to restore their relationship to it's former state.

He has broken down after knowing what she has gone through.  There should be a Substantial Follow-Up.  But there is None.  That is where NYS has failed. He should be more Pro-Active.

I see their current state of relationship as :

"Courtship Period. Lovers falling in love again.  When a Boy is interested in a Girl.  What should he do?  During Courtship, almost every girl wants the boy to give chase and win them over with their Attention, Affection, Love, Sincerity and Protection/ Courage"

NYS should do that now.  Starts pursuing her again.  And make her believe, trust and want him back.  

While on the other hand TJ should stop being so Paranoid. She has held it all inside her for too long.  Never confiding in anyone.  And she needs to gradually release them now. She needed someone to really hold her, hug her, talk to her, get to the root of her fears and then comfort, assure and solve them for her.

Is Nie Yu Sheng up to it?  That is what we want to see.  And that should be the ultimate Solution.  She needed her Man to stand up for her.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

I only managed to watch Ep 21 so far.  Will watch Ep 22 later.

Ep 21:

Spoiler

1) Post-surgery, Ping Ping is recovering well.  NYS's colleague visited him to do a quick checkup. While NYS waited downstairs 

2) I forgot to mention, in Ep 20 someone reported NYS for accepting Bribes  I supposed this is the work of Tan Jing's Lawyer.  She is awesome in her work.  

3) The Hospital Board held a meeting to discuss NYS.  His chief stood up for him.  But generally they have to quell public as well as internal unrest.  In the end NYS voluntarity submitted his Resignation to facilitate Internal Investigations. He will be back subject to the results of the Investigations.

4) Meanwhile the 2 sides (Nie Dong Yuan and Tan Jing) meet to discuss Ping Ping's Custody Issue.  There were arguments to & fro from their Lawyers.  Till NDY refereed them to come to the crux of the issue.

He has 2 conditions: a) he wants Sole Custody of Ping Ping  b) Ping Ping must assume his Surname "Nie".

Tan Jing's Lawyer signalled to TJ to keep quiet by typing on her Laptop keyboard: "Please keep quiet".  While she counter-argued for her.  She also gave 2 conditions:

a) You want Sole Custody?  TJ has single-handedly taken care of him for the past 7 years.  The accumulated Cost for the Care, Medical Fees and Mental Anguish total up to 5 Million.

b) You said Ping Ping will inherit your business.  Then he deserved to get at least 5% of your Company Shares now.

Accummulative Total from the 7 years: 6,007,452 (for Tan Jing)

5) NDY (Nie Yusheng's father) told Tan Jing: "Your Greed Is Indeed Limitless".

6) TJ could not control herself anymore and broke out saying this is not her intention.  Her lawyer proposes without discussing with her.

7) NDY surprised everybody by agreeing to these 2 Conditions. He only wants his Grandson with him

8) Suddenly, SZJ (TJ's nominal husband) bulged in saying that he is the Father. So he has the right to say something. He objected to the change of Custody. He produced the Photo of TJ's Father and started accusing NDY of Murder and so forth

9) In the midst of the pandemonium, NYS proposes Marriage.  Saying this is the Best Solution.

10) But suddenly TJ received a call which says Ping Ping is missing.

11) NYS, TJ, SZJ and friends searched everywhere. In the end NYS and TJ found PP in the Football Field where NYS last played. (It is Obvious that Little Ping Ping has realised that NYS is Special).

12) They took PP back to TJ's home and put him to bed. Again NYS proposes Marriage. He took out the Diamond Ring which has kept all these years and left it on the table. He said: "Whatever your decision, this Ring is for you".  With that he left TJ's flat.

13) While driving away, he received a call from his colleague.  While having a tele-conversation, someone hit his Car.

14) NYS had a Car Accident and went into Surgery.  While there is No Serious Damage, he Lost His Memory to "Staged Amnesia" caused by the desire to escape Reality.

His Sub-Conscious has chosen to remember those Happy, Courtship Times he had with TJ, back in their School and Varsity Days.

15) When he woke up, he is that Teenager. 

- He asked his father: "So you have agreed to accept our relationship? (Meaning TJ and him).  His father was like: "What are you talking about?")

- He went to wash his face.  Look into the Mirror and wonder why he looks so different?  He expects to see his Teenage Face

- While having a walk with his father in the hospital grounds, he talks about things from his Teenage Era and got his father all confused.

So in the next few episodes, Tan Jing will have to pretend to be his Teenage Lover in order to help NYS recovers. 

I have proposed  Courtship.  I never expected that it will actually materialise.:lol:  But instead of NYS wooing TJ.  Tan Jing must take the Lead.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1

Ep 22.  Nothing much happening.  

Spoiler

The focus is more on Nie Yu Sheng now. How everybody is taken aback by his "Staged Amnesia".  On his previous psychological problems and treatment after Tan Jing abruptly left him.

They (NYS's boss at the hospital,  NYS's father.. ) had a Video Conference with the Female Psychiatrist who previously treated NYS while he was  in Belgium.  She said:

- for the first 6 months of treatment, NYS refused to say anything. Just kept silent

- after 6 months, then only he started to talk about the recurring Nightmare he was having.  It was always about a Rainy Night.  NYS dared not sleep because of the Nightmare.  As a result he had Insomnia and Anorexia.

The Episode ended with Nie Dong Yuan humbly visiting Tan Jing at her Flat.  To ask her to help NYS.

I have a suspicion that there may be a Misunderstanding somewhere.  Especially about the Death of TJ's father.  NDY may dislike TJ because she was poor and NYS is too dedicated to her.

But I doubt he was directly responsible for her father's death.  It could be his Secretary doing a lot of things behind his back. 

As for Mark, he looks harmless so far.

• Like 1

Watched up to ep18...

ok, i didnt watch anywhere in the previous episodes that shows Mark is Yusheng's older step-brother?... when was it revealed i wonder?

And then Mark wanted to resign from the company... like why?... hmm...

I seemed to be confused with the timeline as well...

For the young lovers... was Yusheng still in Belgium when Tan Jian was pregnant? Or she visited him and after she came bk, the problems of her dad's company happened?... then Yusheng ran back to China (assuming he is in Belgium) but Tan Jian refused to talk to him / breaking it off with him... (this would fit into Ep22 @hush puppy's review above) right? Hmm... 

• Like 1

I managed to watch ep 23. 

Spoiler

Nothing much. Just Tan Jing and NYS courting.  and NYS behaving and talking like he was in his schooldays.  While Sun Zhe Jun babysits Ping Ping.

But towards the end of Ep 23 it seems NYS suddenly return to his current time frame. And decided to "Social Distance" (:lol: sounds familiar with Covid 19 in our midst??)    himself from others.  He locked himself in his room and refused to see anyone.  But the psychologist says it is good.  Because he has to face and deal with the present.

Elsewhere Mark met Vicky's parents.

How does everybody feel about the Plot-Twist?

I feel apprehensive.  I hope the coming episodes will assure us that the Story will not turn ridiculous.  So far the Pace and Story has been good. 

• Like 1

I just finish Ep 24.  

Spoiler

Tan Jing & NYS:

On the advice of the Psychiatrist, TJ uses "Reverse Psychology" to heal NYS.  She repeated the Rainy Day Scene where she parted with NYS.  But this time Not using Fake Hurting Words.  But Genuine Caring Words.

When NYS asked: "Why do you want to leave me?"

TJ replied: "Because we are too Young to handle the Problems."

NYS:  "Have you ever love me?"

TJ :  "I have never stop Loving You?"

So NYS is healed. All 4 of them had Lunch together: NDY, NYS, TJ and Ping Ping.

NDY's apology to TJ was rejected.  Ping Ping got the 5% of the DYGroup of Companies shares

But NYS+TJ+Ping Ping is now a Happy Family.  No more rejection from TJ.

The Best Part is in the Midst of Playing Games together, Ping Ping blurted out "Father".  Yes.  He calls NYS "Father".

Nie Dong Yuan:

His health has reached the Critical Stage.  At best 6 more months to live.  At worst 3 months.

NYS has no choice but  to join Dong Yuan Group of Companies  - take over his father's business.  But also to investigate the cause of the death of TJ's father.

His father warns him that DYG is having financial problems.  There are Loopholes everywhere.  But the best thing is they are expanding into Medical Technology, where NYS's Forte is.

I still believe Nie Dong Yuan has nothing to do with the Death of Tan Jing's father.  Dramas usually go this way.  TJ never investigates and jumps into conclusion.  Goaded on by Sun Zhi Jun.  SZJ may be a good man.  But he is too Unrefined.  His "rough & tumble" ways only add to the Fire.  I'm sure when TJ discover the Truth, she will Regret.  Her own Personal Prejudice of Nie Dong Yuan, Stubborness and Paranoid, has Robbed  7 Precious Years of Happiness from Nie Yu Sheng, Herself and that of Ping Ping.  For that, I don't quite like her.

Mark:

Mark is up to something - Revenge.

There was a scene where Vicky was doing Floral Arrangement while talking to Mark.  But Mark was not paying attention.  He was furiously doing some PC Data Work.  I believe it is related to Dong Yuang Group of Companies.  Nie Dong Yuan's company.

I believe Mark is the one who is creating the Financial Woes for DYG of Companies. He wants to take over the Group.

NYS is in Danger. Because he is helming the DYG without knowing the identity of his Enemy - Mark.  I foresee Mark joining DYG under the Pretext to offer his Expertise to NYS.  But in actual fact to wrest control.

Why am I so Sure?  When Mark bought a Condo-Unit right opposite the Dong Yuan Group of Companies.  So everyday, when Mark looks out of his Condo, he is reminded and motivated to EXACT REVENGE!

FINALE:

So the Final Stage of this Drama should be interesting. (I've answered my own Question)

Who will be the Winner?  Mark or Nie Yu Sheng?

What will the Woman Behind Each Man do?  Will they willingly follow their men blindly?  Or have the Conscience to advise them on the right thing to do? Especially Vicky?

(But I think inside our Hearts, we already know the ANSWER) :blush:

@realistic2280a You asked why Mark wants to Resign.  This is your Answer.  He resign to concentrate Fulltime on wresting DYG of Companies.

9 hours ago, jadore1 said:

Sorry @hush puppy at my end I am up to ep 20 only with subs so I am unable to contribute much . 

@jadore1  No worry.  I have enjoyed your comments.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, hush puppy said:

I just finish Ep 24.  

Hide contents

Tan Jing & NYS:

On the advice of the Psychiatrist, TJ uses "Reverse Psychology" to heal NYS.  She repeated the Rainy Day Scene where she parted with NYS.  But this time Not using Fake Hurting Words.  But Genuine Caring Words.

When NYS asked: "Why do you want to leave me?"

TJ replied: "Because we are too Young to handle the Problems."

NYS:  "Have you ever love me?"

TJ :  "I have never stop Loving You?"

So NYS is healed. All 4 of them had Lunch together: NDY, NYS, TJ and Ping Ping.

NDY's apology to TJ is rejected.  Ping Ping got the 5% company shares of the DYGroup of Companies.

But NYS+TJ+Ping Ping is now a Happy Family.  No more rejection from TJ.

The Best Part is in the Midst of Playing Games together, Ping Ping blurted out "Father".  Yes.  He calls NYS "Father".

Nie Dong Yuan:

His health has reached the Critical Stage.  At best 6 more months to live.  At worst 3 months.

NYS has no choice but  to join Dong Yuan Group of Companies  - take over his father's business.

His father warns him that DYG is having financial problems.  There are Loopholes everywhere.  But the best thing is they are expanding into Medical Technology, where NYS's Forte is.

Mark:

Mark is up to something - Revenge.

There was a scene where Vicky was doing Floral Arrangement while talking to Mark.  But Mark was not paying attention.  He was furiously doing some PC Data Work.  I believe it is related to Dong Yuang Group of Companies.  Nie Dong Yuan's company.

I believe Mark is the one who is creating the Financial Woes for DYG of Companies. He wants to take over the Group.

NYS is in Danger. Because he is helming the DYG without knowing the identity of his Enemy - Mark.  I foresee Mark joining DYG under the Pretext to offer his Expertise to NYS.  But in actual fact to wrest control.

Why am I so Sure?  When Mark bought a Condo-Unit right opposite the Dong Yuan Group of Companies.  So everyday, when Mark looks out of his Condo, he is reminded and motivated to EXACT REVENGE!

FINALE:

So the Final Stage of this Drama should be interesting. (I've answered my own Question)

Who will be the Winner?  Mark or Nie Yu Sheng?

What will the Woman Behind Each Man do?  Will they willingly follow their men blindly?  Or have the Conscience to advise them on the right thing to do? Especially Vicky?

(But I think inside our Hearts, we already know the ANSWER) :blush:

@realistic2280a You asked why Mark wants to Resign.  This is your Answer.  He resign to concentrate Fulltime on wresting DYG of Companies.

@jadore1  No worry.  I have enjoyed your comments.

Thank you for the recap.To see NYS and Ping2 happy together was nice.The child actor is so adorable.I loved how he cautiously asked his mom for grandpa and NYS.His happy self of finally being able to be carefree with NYS and enjoy time as a happy family.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

woo hoo I am up to sub 23/30 .  These 3 last episodes , like the song that plays in the background, we are all so fragile . Different roles, relationships, people and yet we all get soo many life experiences that are so hurtful that they bring us almost to the end ...and then give us new hope /seeds / light to grasp and hopefully pull us back up and shoot our dreams to the stars.  Because Life is life and we deal with same situations, it just depends how we each choose . In this drama single parenthood, sacrifices, insecurity, beautiful love , hardships, past and the present , stages of life this writer and director so tastefully presented that its like pain & pleasure , yin and yang. Jiayou life . 

• Like 2

For me, I find this Drama "Average".  Acting is good.  But the Plot is not so great.  A lot of areas are illogical. 

And I don't appreciate the Female Lead:  

- Jumping into conclusions without investigating for the Truth.

- Yes. She did not have a Choice.  She has the right to hate Nie Dong Yuan for not being more Compassionate and Helpful.  But her father had signed a Contract which made him assume Sole Legal Responsibility should an Accident happen.  At least NDY gave her 5 million.  Otherwise what would she do?  With all the people hounding her for Compensation?  Even though the Money comes with a Condition.  And she knows right from the Start that Nie Dong Yuan does not approve of her relationship with his son.  She has the right to hate him.  But she cannot expect Nie Yu Sheng to do the same.

- She has No right to transfer the Vengeance to the Man who loves her so unconditionally.  And made their Son suffers.

-  She does not have to Marry and live with him right away.  But at least let him know the Reason why she cannot be with him.

- Once she has made the Decision to leave Nie Yu Sheng, I would respect her more if she sticks to it.  Even though we love a Happy Ending.  

On a Scale of 1 to 10, I would give this Drama a "6".  Sorry everyone.  But I love Ping Ping.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, hush puppy said:

For me, I find this Drama "Average".  Acting is good.  But the Plot is not so great.  A lot of areas are illogical. 

And I don't appreciate the Female Lead:  

- Jumping into conclusions without investigating for the Truth.

- Yes. She did not have a Choice.  She has the right to hate Nie Dong Yuan for not being more Compassionate and Helpful.  But her father had signed a Contract which made him assume Sole Legal Responsibility should an Accident happen.  At least NDY gave her 5 million.  Otherwise what would she do?  With all the people hounding her for Compensation?  Even though the Money comes with a Condition.  And she knows right from the Start that Nie Dong Yuan does not approve of her relationship with his son.  She has the right to hate him.  But she cannot expect Nie Yu Sheng to do the same.

- She has No right to transfer the Vengeance to the Man who loves her so unconditionally.  And made their Son suffers.

-  She does not have to Marry and live with him right away.  But at least let him know the Reason why she cannot be with him.

- Once she has made the Decision to leave Nie Yu Sheng, I would respect her more if she sticks to it.  Even though we love a Happy Ending.  

On a Scale of 1 to 10, I would give this Drama a "6".  Sorry everyone.  But I love Ping Ping.

They added every trope in drama land.Rich guy dad hates not sp rich girl and her family.Secret marriage and a love child. Seperation on a deliberate misunderstanding.Continued efforts in trying to keep the misunderstanding alive.Custody battle,kid's critical health as a reason for meeting after time jump,amnesia,succession tussle..There was more cliches than novelty. Ping2 was definitely the silver lining.I liked Vicky too as she didn't turn into a viscious SFL.If they ended in 24 episodes might have been a better managed plot.

• Love 1

I think.. the writers did try to make the plot different... no vengful 2nd male and 2nd female lead... no love triangles...

A different plot where the memory loss is bk to his  ^happier^ times, rather no memory of anyone else...

Despite knowing that the plot will more or else used the same drama plots in other dramas,  yet we are still drawn to it nevertheless... watching it intentively until ep30... its fast as well, almost daily updates of the drama.. like a soap opera... haha... hence we are still curious what each episode will bring..

But i got to a point like ...... When is Yusheng going to cut his hair!!!! (Am at ep24 - the current available subbed episode)... its time to cut your hair myboy... :lol:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, minglanfan2 said:

They added every trope in drama land.Rich guy dad hates not sp rich girl and her family.Secret marriage and a love child. Seperation on a deliberate misunderstanding.Continued efforts in trying to keep the misunderstanding alive.Custody battle,kid's critical health as a reason for meeting after time jump,amnesia,succession tussle..There was more cliches than novelty. Ping2 was definitely the silver lining.I liked Vicky too as she didn't turn into a viscious SFL.If they ended in 24 episodes might have been a better managed plot.

@minglanfan2 I agree with you.  You got it right.  Vicky is a nice and easy-going lady.

This story is beginning to lose its shine.  But since we have come  this far, I'll just watch for the Conclusion. Hope to see you in another Drama Thread.  I'm currently watching "City of Streamer"  and  "At The Crack of Dawn".

2 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

Despite knowing that the plot will more or else used the same drama plots in other dramas,  yet we are still drawn to it nevertheless... watching it intentively until ep30... its fast as well, almost daily updates of the drama.. like a soap opera... haha... hence we are still curious what each episode will bring..

But i got to a point like ...... When is Yusheng going to cut his hair!!!! (Am at ep24 - the current available subbed episode)... its time to cut your hair myboy... :lol:

@realistic2280a  I got this far bcos I want to see how the Plot develops.  We won't know if we don't continue. But at this stage we know. That is why I gave my evaluation.  Hey, I notice you seldom  show your appreciation & support for other people's Posts eh?

• Like 2

• SC2019 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama] Because of Love aka A Chance Meeting 往后余生

I thought they would not release the final 2 episodes because of the Chinese New Year Celebrations.  But they did.  Since I've been doing recaps throughout the duration of this Drama, I'll do my Final Review as well.

Ep 29 & 30:

Spoiler

Ep 28:

1) NYS discovered the truth about Mark: he is his half-brother; his company "Hibiscus" and why he approached Vicky.  But both he and TJ still attended his Wedding to Vicky - as the Best Man and Bridesmaid.

Mark and Vicky married

2) Sun Zhe Jun uncovered the Truth about the death of Tan Jing's father. He recorded the Confessions and hid it in a Soft-Toy he bought for Ping Ping. But was quickly exterminated  in an engineered vehicle-accident.

3) NYS and TJ attended his funeral

Ep 29:

1) Tan Jing proposes to go separate ways with Nie Yu Sheng again. The death of SZJ reminds her of her father's death. And she believes NDY has murdered SZJ  (Oh. This Lady is so fickle-minded. No wonder NYS had Psychologcal Problems)

2) Mark revealed his True Colours at the Boardroom Battle.

Secretary Xuan has been working for him.  Mark has been buying Dong Yuan Company's shares through his company "Hibiscus" as well as Biz-Partnerships made between DYG and  other companies of his. Secretary Xuan thought he could control Mark.  But he was wrong.

3) Mark also approached Tan Jing to sell Ping Ping's 5% shares to him.  Fortunately TJ has the Sensibility not to go that "Low".

4) NYS could still Win if he had  used the 300 million emergency private fund NDY has kept aside, to buy up the balance shares from others.  But he decided not to.  He knew Mark is a better Biz-man than him.  So he willingly conceded to him.  I presume NDY wants to eventually resume his Career as A Cardiologist.

5) NYS visited NDY.  His dad asked him why he conceded to Mark.  He said: "I didn't concede.  He won".  His dad was philosophical about it.  Was not angry at all. 

6) Mark later also visited NDY to secure the Transfer of Management Rights signed and to gloat. NDY said: "At least my company is still under one of my Sons".  Mark said: It belongs to the  "Sheng Family" now.  Not "Nie"

He last question to NDY: "Why did you leave your Family?"  (I find this question Funny and Unreasonable.  Why?  Because NDY already has a Family with NYS's mother.  Is he to leave his Legal Family for Mark's? 

This leads us to the question of Men and Mistresses.  Men should learn to be Brave enough to decide which woman he wants.  Then divorce properly before embarking on another Relationship openly.  Do not be a Mouse which comes out to "Steal Food"; and then runs back into the "Hole" to hide when discovered.  And leave all problems to the Woman.  Women should learn to resist the Temptation of a Married Man.

Both are not easy to accomplish.  Because Human Beings are Emotional Creatures.  We are susceptible to Temptations and Addictions.  So this Woman-Man-Woman Dilemma will continue....  to Plague us)

Ep 30:

1) Ping Ping had a Relapse when he discovered that Sun Zhe Jun had died.

2) NDY finally died at home.  He died just when Ping Ping woke up from his Emergency Surgery.  Post-Surgery it was not sure if he could wake up again.  

At the Eulogy for NDY, a few people gave their speeches: NYS's boss at the hospital, NYS.  When it was Ping Ping's turn, Tan Jing has to represent him.  As PP was still too weak (Post-Surgery) to attend.

TJ brought the Soft-Toy Doggie and played a "taped message" from PP.  And..... miraculously (as always in a Finale), halfway through the message, the recorder jams.  And the "Taped Confession" hidden by Sun Zhe Jun was activated instead.

3) NDY was laid to rest. Mark came to pay his respect at the Funeral Parlour. When he was leaving, NYS gave him a Box.  Inside the Box are a few memorablia which Mark had left behind at his old home when his Mum and him moved house.  (It seems NDY did not completely abandon them.  NDY had visited them. But they have moved. Otherwise NDY would not had got these memorablias)

4) Vicky decided to leave Mark. At the Airport she opened another Box from NDY.  Inside was an Expensive Piece of a Jade Bracelet.... and a Letter.  The Letter from NDY says: "I know you are a wonderful lady. I hope you can be my Daughter-In-Law".  I presume Vicky may return to Mark in Future.

5) Mark was left alone.  NDY had 20% of the company's shares. NDY's Lawyer told  Mark that under Nie Dong Yuan's Will, he was  given half of the 20% company shares. The other 10% was given to Nie Yu Sheng.  Mark didn't win. He was presented the company.  I wonder how it taste to him.

6) I presume NYS and TJ will officially marry one day.  They still need time to adjust.  Especially with the sudden deaths of Sun Zhe Jun and Nie Dong Yuan.   

Review On The Finale:

It was a "rushed finale" as usual - with most dramas. As if when it comes to the end, suddenly everybody is so Sensible and things get resolved immediately

The Positive Points:

1) As I've predicted.  Nie Dong Yuan did not engineer the death of Tan Jing's father.  It was his Secretary Xuan.  He was Bribed to do a lot of unethical things.  The accident was one of them.  And the person who bribed him was Mark.

At that time, NDY's company was about to be Listed.  So I believe Mark wants to prevent it from happening by creating Negative News about NDY's group of companies.

2) As usual.  Suddenly towards the Finale, Sun Zhe Jun managed to uncover the Truth.  Seems he has never stopped investigating.  And finally he managed to "corner" a fellow construction worker who cause the accident under the instructions of Secretary Xuan.  And taped his Confessions.

3) Secretary Xuan was  charged.  With all the unsavoury things he has done, his Final Charge amounted to a Death Sentence. (Justice Is Served).

The Negative Points:

1) Tan Jing did not show her Remorse and Regrets when the Recorded Message absolves Nie Dong Yuan from the death of her father.

2) Sun Zhe Jun has to be sacrificed.  Secretary Xuan had him killed to conceal their Crime.  I believe he was acting under the order of Mark)

3) I find it Ridiculous.  That one Family can have so many problems:  Medical, Business and Inter-Personal Human Relations,

Final Statement:

Vicky is the Best.  She is such a Lovely, Cheerful, Independent and Rational Person.  Whatever happens, she does not descend to Viciousness.  Together with Ping Ping, both of them are my Favourites.

Nie Dong Yuan is Right to want Vicky for Nie Yu Sheng.  At least Vicky does not have a "Defective Heart Genes"

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1