[Mainland Chinese Drama 2022] Because of Love aka A Chance Meeting 往后余生

SC2019

6 hours ago, hush puppy said:

Yes. Eps 11 & 12 are really "Hot".  You can watch the Preview I've posted above.  Hot scenes don't need Eng Subs yeah?  I think Tan Jing told him why she has to leave him.   I'm waiting impatiently for them.  Could not access them today? :tears:

I'm guessing Mark could be the illegitimate son of Dr Nie's father.  Just a guess.

As for Vicky.  I won't be surprised if she turns Vicious.  Both her men (Mark & Dr Nie) have feelings for Tan Jing.  Not her.  She loses 2 men to her.  

I skipped too much previously.  So I re-watch the earlier eps.  And notice that both Nie and Tan Jing had a Mock Wedding in Belgium before.  

The story is getting interesting and intense.

Hide contents

It seems Tan Jing's dad did not die from a Heart Disease.  He was murdered in a fabricated car accident.   And the murder has something to do with Dr Nie's dad.

Haha.. at least the drama is moving forward with some hot scenes, by ep 11 and 12 you say.... hehe.. we cant prod until ep20 to see it, yay!

Ah... so its always the parents having  a grudge... i hope its also a misunderstanding, or else it would be difficult for Tan Jian to accept Yu Sheng's father...

As for Mark, how is he suddenly Yu Sheng's step brother? Wow, the plot thickens... lol... his suddenly sprouting of blood, in ep8 came as a shock.. like how and why???

Was Mark's interest in Tan Jian not platonic? So he had romantic interest in her? Then if so, yes no wonder Vicky would be peeved... she waited for Mark for so long, but ^lost^ him again... but she saw their picture together in Mark's apartment, so she was happy about  it ...... hmm.. now Mark is a mystery...

And yes, Tan Jian and Yu Sheng did have mock/pretend marriage in Belgium when they were young, when she was in her 2nd year of undergrad studies ... if im not mistaken with the narratives...

• Like 3

I just finished eps 11 & 12:

Ep 11:

Spoiler

From Ep 11 I can confirmed that Mark is the illegitimate son of Dr Nie's father.  Which is why he can Empathise with Tan Jing.  I just hope that he is not here for Revenge on Dr Nie and his father.

Ep 12:

Spoiler

The Hot Scene is in Ep 12.  Wallace is very good at the Hot Scene.

Nearly caught by Vicky. 

Vicky is extremely Possessive.  I don't like her. Kept dropping by at Dr Nie's office at the hospital and his apartment. 

The hot scene happened at Dr Nie's home.  Tan Jing came to apologise on her husband's behalf.  Earlier her husband had hit Dr Nie at the hospital.  So while listening to her, he suddenly could not control his emotions any more and the Hot Scene just exploded.  Tan Jing returned his advances.  So it is a 2-Way Thing with Dr Nie initiating it.

No.  Tan Jing didn't tell Dr Nie why she left him. Not yet.  Guess that will happen later.  The preview teases us in advance.  

Vicky called Dr Nie several times on her mobile.  No reply. So she popped up at his place.  Went in and saw something on the floor: you know when a couple are in a Passionate Moment, there will be trails on the floor: lady's bag, coat, etc...

So she left and waited in her car and later saw Tan Jing left.  Vicky went up to Dr Nie's apartment with some food.  And Dr Nie apologies that he is not "out of the wood" yet from his previous relationship.  So they broke up.  Thanks Goodness!

I expect Vicky to turn Rogue later.

Meanwhile Dr Nie's father finally met up with his grandson unknowingly.  They met at the Play Room for the little sick children in the hospital.  He gave him a present; had a chat with him.  Little Ping Ping even gave him a hug.  As expected, Tan Jing was not happy about it.

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

Spoiler

Tan Jing's father accepted a construction job in the company of Nie Yu Sheng's father.  There was an industrial accident.  The structure under construction caved in.  Tan Jing's father and a few of his workers died.  Tan Jing's current "so-called" husband was one the workers and has always been interested in Tan Jing.  He narrowly escaped but was badly injured. Yu Sheng's father refuse to pay compensation.  He paid Tan Jing 5 Million yuan on condition that she leaves NYS.

For the sake of Survival, Tan Jing has no choice but to accept the money:

- she was pregnant and therefore cannot work to support herself

- she has to drop out of college

Of course after that NYS's father told him about it. Accusing Tan Jing as a girl who is only after him for Money.   What can Tan Jing  do?  She needed the Money.  So she told NYS that she has never loved him.  

As for he "so-called" husband, they married to give a legal status to her son.  He is just a companion.  They have No Physical Relationship.

I'm waiting for NYS to find out the Truth.  What a scene it will be....

**Actually the accident at the construction site was mentioned in ep 6.  But I always "skip" whenever Tan Jing's husband appears.  So  I missed it**:lol:

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, hush puppy said:
  Hide contents

Sorry.  It is not a Car Accident.  The first article I read was not accurate.

Tan Jing's father accepted a construction job in the company of Nie Yu Sheng's father.  There was an industrial accident.  The structure under construction caved in.   Tan Jing's father and a few of his workers died.  Tan Jing's current "so-called" husband was one the workers and has always been interested in Tan Jing.  He narrowly escaped but was badly injured and could not work since. Yu Sheng's father refuse to pay compensation.  He paid Tan Jing 5 Million RMB on condition that she leaves NYS.

For the sake of Survival, Tan Jing has no choice but to accept the money:

- she was pregnant and therefore cannot work to support herself

- she has to drop out of college

Of course after that NYS's father told him about it. Accusing Tan Jing as a girl who is only after him for Money.   What can Tan Jing  do?  She needed the Money.  So she told NYS that she has never loved him.  

As for he "so-called" husband, they married to give a legal status to her son.  He is just a companion.  They have No Physical Relationship.

I'm waiting for NYS to find out the Truth.  What a scene it will be....

Just saw ep10...  urgh.. i know i shouldnt read the episode recap but... we want to know when Yusheng knows about why she left him...

So Mark is the step-brother... small world indeed.. did both of them know that they are siblings?... hmm... 

Sigh... the actor Ping2 is soo cute...  when he told his mom, he wants to leave the hospital as it cost money, who is not broken hearted to hear that... how is Yusheng going to make it all up to him in the future... 

Tan jing didnt want the surgery initially because of the risks right?.. but the surgery cannot be postponed anymore, hence it need to be done... is there a rule in the medical world that close relatives cant be operated by their member of family for fear of distraction of some sort?...

And at rhe end of ep10, it did say that Tan Jian's husband is infertile because of the construction accident... me thinks Yusheng's father assistant is the culprit in the whole thing?

Sunday has only one episode aired.. man, the way i chased the subbed episodes:huh::lol:...

am glad there is daily update of the drama! :lol:

• Like 3

@realistic2280a Yes, I believe it is not recommended for people to treat or operate on family members, however there is no such rule prohibiting this. It is more out of concern that their feelings or emotions may cloud their judgement. There are instances where it is permitted, such as emergency situations or short-term minor situations.

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, realistic2280a said:

And at rhe end of ep10, it did say that Tan Jian's husband is infertile because of the construction accident... me thinks Yusheng's father assistant is the culprit in the whole thing?

@realistic2280a Yes.  Her husband was Impotent because of the accident.  Imagine the Rage & Grief when Nie Yu Sheng finds out.  His Love has sufferred so much because of his father.

Previously, Tan Jing has hidden the Existence of his son from him.  I believe she probably may have even thought of an Abortion.  She cannot tell Nie now that Ping Ping is his son.  Because:

- Nie Yu Sheng may think that she is making up the story just to ferret Sympathy and Money from him.

- NYS's father may forcibly take custody of Ping Ping. Because Tan Jing lacks the financial means to take care of him.  He may even use the way she delayed Ping Ping's Surgery as a reason for her lack of competence as a Mother.

Money is a Necessity in Life.  Power at times :tears:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Blob 1

32 minutes ago, SC2019 said:

@realistic2280a Yes, I believe it is not recommended for people to treat or operate on family members, however there is no such rule prohibiting this. It is more out of concern that their feelings or emotions may cloud their judgement. There are instances where it is permitted, such as emergency situations or short-term minor situations.

Correct... i vaguely remember something like this... on one hand Yusheng can do his best if he doesnt know ping ping is his son, on the other hand, knowing will make him extremely careful with ping ping.. but the other other hand, he could get distracted if a problem occured and cant continue with the operation.. so we will see who will do the operation...

@hush puppy... yes, good insights... the 5million RMB that was taken was an agreement for her to leave Yusheng.. and she is not the person to beg afterall... 

I read in mdl that there the 2nd part of  the story, Yusheng will eventually succeed his father's company... lets hope he looked more dashing in the 2nd part of the story:lol:

• Like 2

How does one put *spoilers tag?...

Anyways, i thought by the above episode, YuSheng already knew that PingPing is his son? No?

Without the confession by Tan Jian, we wouldnt have a 30 episodes drama... sigh... (originally it was supoosed to be 40, but it seemes as if they cut quite a lot to make it 30 episodes?)... but yeah... Tan Jian hurry up and tell him already...why are you torturing yourself?.. haiz...

• Like 4

I just finished Eps 13 & 14.  Very Exciting. A lot of things happen.  Things that we want to happen. Don't miss these 2 eps.  I used to "Skip".  Now I don't.  Another Hot Scene  early 

Ep 14:

Spoiler

1) NYS went to see TJ's husband. Asked him to divorce TJ. TJ's husband asked for money.  NYS criticise him for that. But TJ's husband said he deserve the payment.  He told him to  ask his dad.  He ask NYS if he leave TJ, will NYS marry her?  NYS could not reply.

2) Meanwhile Mark was discharged from the hospital.  Vicky went to fetch him and they both bump into NYS's father.  He could not recognise his Illegitimate son.  What kind of a man/father is that?

3) NYS confronted his dad about what TJ's husband had said.  Of course his dad will never tell him the truth

4) NYS's colleague's wife gave birth to a baby.  While admiring their baby, it suddenly dawn upon him that Ping Ping could be his son.  He went looking for Tan Jing.  But he has no luck.  TJ had gone back to her hometown.  It is her dad death anniversary.

(Meanwhile NYS's father received the DNA results - Positive.  He was so elated)

5) Our NYS waited below her flat the whole night. TJ returns early next morning and NYS asked her: "Is PP my son?"

6) TJ replied: "Why don't you ask your father?"  "And at the same time, ask him how my father die."   

7) NYS went to confront his dad.  That Evil Old man thought NYS has discovered the Truth too.  He was so happy that he could not stop praising his grandson.

NYS: "How did Tan Jing's father die?"  His father stopping talking and looked at NYS....

And ep 14 ends in Suspense. 

Ep 14 had me  in Tears.  So heart-rending.  Poor Nie Yu Sheng.  His Love for Tan Jing is so strong.  But it took him so long to realise the Truth.

These 2 Love Birds are really so amazing in their acting.  

• Like 6
  • Blob 1

(Not related to new episodes, but I don't want to make a mess in the topic.)

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

It does not mean that only people who react Passionately are being Concerned about their Safety, and therefore Normal.   

And those who don't,  are not Concerned about their Safety and therefore Abnormal. 

I didn't say that only passionate reaction is the one that should be displayed in face of that kind of situation. It's in a lot of times (not in every single case) the most common. Being followed triggers natural instincts, so even if someone isn't yelling or violent, they most probably don't stay calm for long, by facing the treat directly.

Spoiler

Not qualified to be called Stalking yet.

Even if it's one time, it still might be distressing. Not to mention the fact that they had broken up on bad terms. 

Spoiler

Here, in this drama,  that person is the Love of her life. 

With whom she had broken up. That's an important factor here. They didn't see each other for seven years, people can change.

Spoiler

So if he want to make things difficult for her, he has every right to do so.  

I'm not sure, if she meant that. But it's quite possible, taking her current mental state. 

That beans scene at the end of the episode 3 was pretty cute. I like the implication of it. 

I wonder for how long Tan Jing will be in denial that Dr Nie's behavior so far was telling more than he wants to. I don't think a person who's over the relationship would not react when asked for money. Only those who are afraid to give something away would try to hide it under the indifference facade.

Also, 50 000 for a box of useless memorabilia? Yeah, right. Even people with money respect them enough to not invest in such obvious garbage (they aren't, of course...) He's rich, has a position, no matter how many thing she has on him, it wouldn't be enough (well, their son is an evidence, after excluding the broche...). She's stubborn and prideful at some points, it must hurt her to be so in the past and cause her to change the attitude, because now she isn't anymore (cafe scene). 

I don't like Vicky. She is this type of a persistent person without carrying if she hurt someone or not, if it's not her on the short side. Either she will be a source of doom for dr Nie or will end up as a character with quite a change in the drama. Hope for the best. 

Manager Sheng is an enigma, but quite like him. Wondering what direction his story will take. 

The father is bad news, is he? He seems like one, the exact person you want to disappear from the main couples path... 

• Like 2

@hush puppy I really enjoy watching Wallace Chung act but I must say listening to his actual voice is a little distracting as his HK accent and pronunciation is really obvious. Other than that, ah...these two.... when will you both end the torture. Feels like watching Stand By Me (and Cheng Yi's torturous scenes).

• Like 2

3 hours ago, SC2019 said:

@hush puppy I really enjoy watching Wallace Chung act but I must say listening to his actual voice is a little distracting as his HK accent and pronunciation is really obvious. Other than that, ah...these two.... when will you both end the torture. Feels like watching Stand By Me (and Cheng Yi's torturous scenes).

@SC2019 :lol:  Wallace should seriously take up a Mandarin-Speaking Course to correct his accent.  Since he is in this Industry and will be developing his Career in China.  I don't understand why he is not doing it.  It is not too difficult.  Taiwanese accent is already distracting enough.  Hong Kong/ Cantonese accent is even Worse.

Wallace's performance in the Hot Scene is really very Natural, Powerful and Convincing.  They are both so Compatible as "Lovers".

I prefer to catch a drama while it is being broadcasted.  Not after.  Although the waiting may be unbearable, "The Atmosphere" is different.  After the series has been completed, I would feel as though the Excitement has died down.  Like drinking a Warm Cup of Coffee.  Or eating a piece of Freshly Oven-baked Bread. :lol:

Dear @SC2019  When are you going to edit the title of this thread to "Current Drama" ah? 

It is still shown as  "Upcoming" 

P/S:  I'll check up "Stand By Me".  You know me well.  I'm so choosy where dramas are concerned.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I thought i might watch ep11 and 12 subbed ep today but.. nope its not up yet... Like whyyyy..... normally by this time, its already available!!!.... :lol:

Stand by Me... urgh... torture drama indeed... was glad that it was during covid lockdown and we can be seriously annoyed with the drama... the male lead needs modern drama, which he will, with his female lead in Stand By Me too, and gets the happy ending he needs...

@hush puppy... extremely exciting episodes 13 and 14th epsiodes.. cant wait for it.. ..  But im concerned, why couldnt Yusheng said he would marry her if she got the divorce... hmmm (though there is no divorce to be made in actual fact, hmm)

Crack drama indeed, i am currently following moonshine and ghost doctor only... this drama is a saver in the long drought of drama from Wednesday to Sunday:lol:

I dont get the problem with Wallace's words though... I thought it was good, precise, he talks slowly, gently, understandable? ... Mainland Chinese tend to rush their words, and talks faster?... Maybe im used to their way of speaking.. hehe..

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I agree with @SC2019 and @hush puppy that WC’s spoken Mandarin is bad. The moment his character speaks, I get distracted. I think it is good that the production is getting the actors to dub their own parts, but WC’s part should really have been dubbed by a professional voice actor. I also sometimes can’t catch what the actress playing Vicky is saying, especially when I am not looking at the screen subtitles. 

I don’t know why I am still watching this drama. I normally don’t like melodramatic dramas like ‘rich family gives money to force young couples apart and they meet several years later to find a cute child born from their earlier relationship and throw in a medical condition …’ but strangely, I already watched until episode 7. Ha … ha … ha … :isannoyed:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

On 1/23/2022 at 1:41 PM, realistic2280a said:

Stand by Me... urgh... torture drama indeed... was glad that it was during covid lockdown and we can be seriously annoyed with the drama... the male lead needs modern drama, which he will, with his female lead in Stand By Me too, and gets the happy ending he needs...

@hush puppy... extremely exciting episodes 13 and 14th epsiodes.. cant wait for it.. ..  But im concerned, why couldnt Yusheng said he would marry her if she got the divorce... hmmm (though there is no divorce to be made in actual fact, hmm)

I dont get the problem with Wallace's words though... I thought it was good, precise, he talks slowly, gently, understandable? ... Mainland Chinese tend to rush their words, and talks faster?... Maybe im used to their way of speaking.. hehe..

@realistic2280a 

1) I checked out "Stand By Me" and realise I have abandoned that drama.  Ha, ha.  

2) Yes. Do try to watch eps 13 & 14.3) As for why Yu Sheng could not answer that question....   

Spoiler

It is "tied up" with ep 13. Aftr the "Hot Scene", when Tan Jing said: "You have your needs.  I have mine (Money)".  NYS told himself  that he had never believe the words TJ said in parting.  He believes she was under some form of duress.  But after tonight, he really believe that she has never loved him. 

(So if you have watched ep 13, you will understand why he could not answer that question from Tan Jing's husband : "If I divorce her, will you marry her")

4) As for Wallace, we are talking about his "Hong Kong Cantonese Accent".  You are right.  His diction is good.  He speaks slowly and clearly.  But he does not have the Correct Accent of  a Mainland Chinese.  He sounds more like a Foreigner speaking Mandarin.  He lives in Taiwan.  So he never develops the Mainland Chinese Accent.

22 hours ago, omiki said:

I agree with @SC2019 and @hush puppy that WC’s spoken Mandarin is bad. The moment his character speaks, I get distracted. I think it is good that the production is getting the actors to dub their own parts, but WC’s part should really have been dubbed by a professional voice actor. I also sometimes can’t catch what the actress playing Vicky is saying, especially when I am not looking at the screen subtitles. 

I don’t know why I am still watching this drama. I normally don’t like melodramatic dramas like ‘rich family gives money to force young couples apart and they meet several years later to find a cute child born from their earlier relationship and throw in a medical condition …’ but strangely, I already watched until episode 7. Ha … ha … ha … 

Hi @omiki.  It is great to see you here ..... and  your opinions :wub:

Why are you still watching this drama? :lol:  

I believe it is because of the "Exquisite Acting Skills" of these 2 Lovers or Leading Stars.

There is not much Dialogue.  But with the cooperation of the Music, the Eyes and Expressions of both Leads vividly show their Inner Turmoils - right from Episode 1 :

- the intersections of Love and Hate

- Helplessness

- Their Grief and Longings

- Humiliations (from the Female Lead)

Which are missing from a lot of Dramas out there.  

On why Tan Jing left Nie Yu Sheng, I believe there is more to it than just a mere industrial accident.  Someone or something must have been provoking her.  The husband is one of them.  The 2 Lovers need to talk and talk honestly with each other to clear up any misunderstandings.  Tan Jing should not hide matters and make a unilateral decision like that.

Talking about her husband, I don't understand why she needs to live with him.  Even if it is just to provide a name for her child. He is good-for-nothing but an Additional Burden.

Whatever it is.  I'm relieved that there is No Shouting or Yelling here.  That  would have compromised the Delicate Performance I have enjoyed so far.

• Like 3

• SC2019 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama] Because of You aka A Chance Meeting 往后余生

@hush puppy updated the heading - this is like the exercise where you can read words (misspelt) and still make perfect sense of it. :hwaiting2:

I don't think you can stand Stand By Me. It takes a lot of forebearance to watch that show. It's really a case of the audience standing by that show.

I thought he lives in HK! lol, I didn't know he lives in Taiwan. I am glad his character doesn't have to speak long sentences. I think it's because of that, that they used his natural voice. Else, I would really have to try and read the subtitles, which would be a pain; as it is I am sometimes forced to read (when I can't quite understand what he said).

On another note, I've been observing him walk, and he has this particular gait that he uses, just like how he walked in TSATB with Seven Tan. So, in that show, I thought it's because he is a general with lots of wartime injuries, so he can't walk fast. I used to wonder if he has a leg injury, it's like when you get up from a chair and there's a stiffness in the joints, so you walk gingerly at first. But then again, he dances or at least mentors some youngsters in a variety show, so he must still be maintaining his agility?

Hhmm...this drama is like peeling an onion, it shows you a little, then reveals some more thru flashbacks, then a bit more. I wonder where when the big reveal will be. And I wonder why the 'evil grandpa' is so convinced she is a bad influence on him.

• Like 3

In mdl...there is a reader who wrote the reasons why the director of the drama as well as Wallace, who wanted Wallace to use his own voice... the decision was also supported strongly by his female lead as well... 

And the reason given was, only Wallace can convey his feelings and angish in character as Yusheng compared to the dubbed actors who normally dub him and it is believed that the dubbers wouldnt be able convey his emotions and feelings in this emotional laden drama ... 

Anyways, good to see ep15 is moving fast as what we hoped (twitter update)... what will the next 15 episodes bring i wonder...

^still waiting for ep 11 to 12 subs...sigh^

@SC2019... Yes, same unintentionally, i noticed the way he walks as well... is he developing a backbone problem i wonder... he is 47 years old (right?) and hopefully he is fine... 

Someone seriously needs to change his picture in MDL... the Wallace we know doesnt look like that in MDL's profile.. haha:lol:

• Like 3

4 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

In mdl...there is a reader who wrote the reasons why the director of the drama as well as Wallace, who wanted Wallace to use his own voice... the decision was also supported strongly by his female lead as well... 

And the reason given was, only Wallace can convey his feelings and angish in character as Yusheng compared to the dubbed actors who normally dub him and it is believed that the dubbers wouldnt be able convey his emotions and feelings in this emotional laden drama ... 

@realistic2280a  You are the right there. No matter how professional the Dubbers are, they cannot "Authentically" convey the Right Dose of Anguish.  Only the Actor himself knows how much to "Act" it out and how to "Vocalise the Lines" with Maximum Impact.  That is why the Director decided not to dub his Voice.

The Producer Mr Dun Qi said that their Main Focus in this drama is "Emotion".  Which is the most missing item among people in Modern Society.  He says: "Be Firm and Strong to maintain a relationship - whether it is Family, Friendship or Love.  This is our current  inner desire for True Feelings, and it is also our Original Intention of Creation."

Ep 15

Spoiler

I just finish Ep 15.  Wallace gave another "Explosive Performance" when he finally Broke down in front of Tan Jing. I believe this Scene should be the Climax of this Drama. He was very Incisive in this Performance. And the next morning acting a bit Embarassed. Good News is "They Reconcile In Episode 15".  Yeah. Misunderstandings Cleared.  Tan Jing forgave him because he was Innocent.  He did not know anything.  Nevertheless I could empathise with Her Anger at that time in the past.

1) Grandpa again interfered with his grandson state of things.  He ordered his grandson to be transferred to a Private Unit and got a helper to take care of him in the ward.  That is good.  But as we know, he will then move to Control everything including taking Custody of the child.

Of course Tan Jing refused to accept it.  She stormed into Grandpa's ward and confronted him again. 

Nie Yu Sheng, on his way to  his father's ward, caught the last sentence of their conversation. He asked TJ what happened.  But TJ refused to explain.  Saying their parents are enemies and they cannot  return to their old days anymore

2) As I mentioned before, Tan Jing's father is a Contractor commissioned by NYS's father to complete a construction project.  At this stage we don't know whether it is intentional or not. But the  engineering services personnel provided by NYS's father was incompetent and caused the structure to collapse.

In their Contract, TJ's father has to bear the Sole Legal Responsibility.  There is No Insurance provided. TJ's father has to Compensate all the people who died in the Accident. TJ even has to sell off their Family House to pay off everyone.

NYS's father gave TJ the 5 Million Yuan is:

-to Gag their Mouths - meaning they cannot Bad-Mouth  NYS's father's company. 

-Of course TJ has to leave NYS well

That is why she is so angry and uses Sun Zhi Jun's (her so-called husband) surname for her son.  She wants to cut-off ties with the Nie familyl.

3) NYS's father hated her because NYS is too dedicated to her.  Opt out of Business Studies and Family Business to be a Cardiologist  just because he wants to help TJ's father.  For that NYS's father can never forgive her.

4) NYS had a drinking session with Sun Zhi Jun.  And when drunk, SZJ blurted the Truth.  NYS rushed to TJ's flat and broke down in front of her = RECONCILIATION.  He fell asleep at her flat.

5) The next morning they had Breakfast together like a Couple.  TJ told NYS that she does not want "Their" Son to switch ward.  (NYS said: "I agree.  Little children should not change room.  They cannot sleep well  in a new environment.  I'll arrange for that.  But can you keep the Helper?  You have to rest.  Your girlfriend has her own  business to attend to".)

TJ agrees.  They are so in sync with each other now.

Another thing is - NYS gave TJ the Key to his Apartment.  TJ wants to refuse.  After all things are developing too fast.  But NYS told her his apartment is nearer to the Hospital.  She can go there to cook for their Son as well as to Rest and Freshen up.  So she agreed.

Ep 15 ends here..... Sweetly.   Only 1 ep today.  

I feel that there are a lot of Editing or Cuts done. Some of the Scenes are a bit Abrupt.  But I like the Acting so far.  Because there is No Over-Acting.  That is why I don't agree with Yelling, Scratching and things like that, unless they are relevant to the Plot.  Acting has to be Realistic (Every time I type the word "Realistic", I'll think of our @realistic2280a:w00t:)

Wallace broke down yes.  But he gave just enough Anguish.  Not too much or little. Not too prolonged.  And it is Very Effective.  I Cried Again Today.  He moves me.  Very few dramas and Actors can move me

How Good Is This Drama?

On January 18, it was launched on CCTV 8 and followed the webcast at the same time.  

It won the First National Rating on the first day.  And the ratings increased on the 3rd day.  6 episodes were released in the first round. And the second round followed urgently.  This is the first time that CCTV 8 was in full swing.

Currently, the platform has reached the Top of the Station, with an average daily reading of 300 million on a short video platform, and the popularity of the webcast and the audience's reputation continue to rise.  According to the trend of the data, there is a high probability that it will continue to rise.

On another note.  In the past Wallace went to Taiwan to develop his career as a Singer.  His success as a Singer did not take off.  But his Acting career did.  While in Taiwan he met and married a Taiwanese Girl.  After that he stays there.

• Like 5
  • Blob 1