[Drama 2022] It's Beautiful Now or The Present is Beautiful, 현재는 아름다워 - Sat & Sun 19:55 @KST

0ly40

• 0ly40 changed the title to [Current Drama 2022] It's Beautiful Now or The Present is Beautiful, 현재는 아름다워 - Sat & Sun 19:55 @KST

KBS 2TV’s new drama “It’s Beautiful Now” (also known as “Hyun Jae Is Beautiful”) is off to a strong start!

“It’s Beautiful Now,” which stars Yoon Shi Yoon and Bae Da Bin, tells the story of three brothers who avoid dating and marriage until their parents and grandfather come up with an unusual scheme to marry them off: the family announces that their valuable apartment will go to whichever brother can bring home a spouse first.

On April 2, the new drama premiered to an average nationwide rating of 24.5 percent, making it the most-watched program of any kind to air on any channel on Saturday. The first episode of “It’s Beautiful Now” also earned higher viewership ratings than its predecessor “Young Lady and Gentleman,” the drama that previously occupied its time slot (which premiered to a nationwide average of 22.7 percent last fall).

Read more: https://kdramabuddy.com/twenty-five-twenty-one-ratings-dip-ahead-of-finale-as-yoon-shi-yoons-new-drama-its-beautiful-now-premieres-at-no-1/#ixzz7PMmD22vl

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Lunkera said:

@backstreetboysfan Yeah that guy is scum. i hope she can manage to convince Hyunjae to take her case next episode. Since she went about it with Hyunjae alittle wrong.

Yes he is, I can tell it won't be easy for her to get away from him, I really hope  Hyunjae will help her. I could see it taking a few episodes maybe.

• Like 5

I just watched ep 1 and I must say it's a refreshing change after the previous weekend drama!

The parents and grandpa will be plotting next ep and as intelligent as these brothers seem, they will get all competitive and will end up falling for the parent's schemes. I am looking forward to them falling in love while trying not to!

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

ep 1 didn’t leave me excited, two other lead women look older compared to younger & older brothers  :sweatingbullets: 

I think the oldest one is supposed to be a couple of years older than the oldest brother. So, I actually think it's good that you see that. 

• Like 4