Kim Hee Chul 김희철 [希]

Guest damifino

Guest damifino

The 3rd album release is approaching soon... Heechul (or rather Heebum :)) wrote a brief post about it on Heechul's minihompy which I translated.

Check the "LATEST UPDATES" folder in the Board tab to find the various locations of the translations.

For translations of Heechul's minihompy, fan cafe, Iple, shows, news articles, schedule, and more...

www.cyworld.com/allaboutheenim

direct link is embedded in the URL

As always, to read and scrap the original post AND to reply, check out Heechul's minihompy at

www.cyworld.com/yuri9doo

and his fan cafe KIseKI at

cafe.daum.net/HCkiseki

ETA

:lol: Shiwon, still trying to convert fellow members...

http://www.kukinews.com/mission/article/vi...04206&cp=nv

Apparently, he had an interview in a Chinese newspaper called "Gospel Times" about his religious beliefs. The article said that Shiwon is known for trying to convert fellow entertainers to his faith. Shiwon said "Members Hankyung and Kim Heechul still don't know the Lord. Until the day they accept Jesus as their Savior, I will continue to spread the Gospel."

Guest bibotatu

SMTown Live '08 in Bangkok - Haengbok & Wonderboys

Lol recommend watching ... it completely lifts up my mood :)

Part 1: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?dkygzkn3tyi

Part 2: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ttngwnm5dqb

haengbokwonderboys.jpg

SMTown Live '08 in Bangkok - Surprise Birthday, Ending

Part 1: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?t2gnqze3noo

Part 2: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?z2ytmuzzn0q

ending.jpg

Guest juicyx3

thank you for the full SM Town Live'08 in Bangkok but i tried joining the files but it doesn't work ><" it's only 10 mins.. i downloaded all the files completely n i tried redownloading but part .002 isn't working T__T" ughh i hate it when mediafire do this to me! plz fix ><" im looking forward to download session 2 xD

First post here on Soompi :o

Thanks so much prizsyra for session 1 of SM Town.

If you don't mind I want to re-upload the whole thing on sendspace for people still having mediafire troubles.

Complete Session 1:

Part .001

Part .002

Part .003

Part .004

Part .005

Part .006

Part .007

Part .008

Part .009

Part .010

Part .011

Complete Session 2: sendspace folder.

Guest PetalOfFlame

Damn they cut like the most important part of this song and I'm not talking about the kiss but the beginning when his back faced the audience and we can see clearly his "Hee" character

Haha...I haven't seen the clip but many one (petal, elf, cass, soshi, and more...hahahhh...) complained about the bad skill of the cameraman... :tongue2: . My sister said that they focused even SJ members' shoes in Pajama party. (For what...??? :blink: )

If you want the broadcast of Crazy perf. that the kiss scene wasn't cut..try to find the clip of "satzone" music program. It includes both kiss scene in crazy and Heeism in Dance battle :D. (I was more upset that they cut all of Dance battle than cutting the kiss scene....I'm really CRAZY with his dance in that day....>////////<)

[HQ] 090224 SMTown Live'08 in BKK - Session 2

5ihoxvq7fdfhi5bi1mmx.jpg

DOWNLOAD HERE

Source : HeenimTH

http://www.heenimthailand.com F02

CAN DO HOTLINK AND TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDIT

And for all people wondering if some links in Session1 are not working.

We've checked all parts that uploaded to the host and found that they didnt broke at all...

For some reason that someone cant DL some part maybe cause there are several users downloading that file at the same time.

You have to wait for a while for host not too busy.

Thanks Thedream for re-upload links ^^"

Guest damifino

I just finished watching "On Air." I can see what Heechul saw in Oh Seung Ah. She is straightforward and doesn't mince words. She says whatever is on her mind. Some people might think she is arrogant or stuck up because of her attitude/way of talking. She knows how the world works and is full of cynicism of the world and yet has a childlike heart that gets easily wounded. She has a lot of emotions, but isn't capable of fully expressing her emotions to people in real life. She doesn't become close to a lot of people, but once she does, she is loyal to them until the end. Sound like anyone we know? :)

Her story in the classic story of a star... feeling alone amidst the love of many. Isolated by fame, expectations of others and of oneself, the love of fans, etc., partly of their own making, she can't live a normal life with normal emotions. She's had to hide her true feelings for so long, she finds it hard to allow others into her life. On the surface, she pretends that nothing bothers her, not the antis, not the press, not the false rumors, and puts up a tough front, always having a witty and biting response to anything people say to her. But in private, she suffers silently and only lets her guard down when by herself and even then not too often.

I hope Heechul doesn't relate to ALL aspects of her life since that would just be too sad.

Guest damifino

prizsyra was kind enough to provide direct downloads for the SMTown Concert in this thread since Heechul is in it, as this is still the HEECHUL thread. If you have something to write about Heechul do so, but do not spam the thread asking how to download and other technical related questions that is unrelated to the thread. If you have questions and comments related to the downloading of files, contact prizsyra directly.

Some YouTube links...

Heechul's song at SMtown concert in Thailand that aired on TV

I'm as disappointed as most that they only aired half of his song. And not just because they didn't show the kiss. I love Heechul's voice and this is the first time that I've heard this song where I wasn't straining to hear him over the fangirls screams on fancams. Can't blame them though. I'd probably be screaming my lungs out too. Couldn't they have just shown a shot of the crowd or something during the kissing part? Censorship ::: headshake :::

Anyway. I'm definitely HAPPY that I got to listen to this bit of it.

I want to go to the Korean Music Festival in LA, but I don't think I'll have the money. I'm waiting on whether or not any from SuJu will be there. It's tempting to go because of SHINee, but I really honestly can't afford it. But I WILL NOT miss a chance to see Super Junior. Even if I have to sit in the very back and watch the big vid screen, it will totally be worth it. And if HeeChul is going to be there with Super Junior T like last year then there AIN'T NOTHING that's going to stop me. I'll walk to LA if I have to. :)

Guest tsubasa_haido

Today , the presents from SUJU that will give to lucky fan in Thailand are already show to everybody

They just set display box at Siam Center and i take some photo of them~

Heenim6692.jpg

Look at Heechul's mask ..... if you not suju's fans then you can't tell what is it :P(My friend said when she saw it "This is underpants?")

does anyone know where i can find ysmm ep 170 with heechul with subs. i found it in a thai website but theres not audio LOL.. please help. -=]

Guest damifino

does anyone know where i can find ysmm ep 170 with heechul with subs. i found it in a thai website but theres not audio LOL.. please help. -=]

It used to be on YouTube, but it looks like it has been deleted. Unfortunately, I don't know where you could download the one that used to be on. But I wrote a summary of the episode in my minihompy. Here's the direct link to the video and description.

http://minihp.cyworld.com/53854375/21885024

Guest PetalOfFlame

I'm as disappointed as most that they only aired half of his song. And not just because they didn't show the kiss. I love Heechul's voice and this is the first time that I've heard this song where I wasn't straining to hear him over the fangirls screams on fancams. Can't blame them though. I'd probably be screaming my lungs out too. Couldn't they have just shown a shot of the crowd or something during the kissing part? Censorship ::: headshake :::

Your opinion is exactly the same as mine...LoL...If I were them, I would try to focus on something else during the kiss scene and keep the whole song on air...LoL. (but...Heeism...I really want to see Heeism brodcasting.... :tears:.)

Guest damifino

^ Did they cut the entire dance battle or just Heechul's Rainism? I wonder if they cut the dance battle due to song copyright issues...

Guest Suzuki Samara

^ I think they only cut the kiss part of Crazy, not the Dance Battle. Plus, if they cut de Rainism dance made by HeeChul, it'll be very sad. I mean, God, HeeChul never danced so good before! Even if he was sick and all! :\