acghk 2022

usagi-ayumi

hey everyone, 

usagi here, there will be some changes on my own working style on updating ACGHK 2022, as right now the new virus of what is happening is still questioning if all the guest, cosplayers and other live streamers and vtubers are able to appear in the event as there are some changes.

currently from what i am aware is that the event has not been postponded or changed, but the date i am unable to release to everyone in March, 2022 so everyone would have to wait for the updates for a bit. 

i will be live at ACGHK 2022, might also go back doing live streaming and introduce the event as myself, but that all depends on my current state as i am still trying to get things put together, as some of you all know i have just gone back solo, as there will be no other people helping me, let me sort things out one by one and as for ACGHK 2022, will continue updating on so people won't be able to miss on getting their art booth and have the chance to perform on stage singing and dancing for creative paradise 2022. as for now everything will be alright.

• 2 months later...

spacer.png

we will continue make this years ACGHK 2022 more perfect and more better than the we had last year, we apologies for the bad commutations and event organizing skills for the line up and ticket control was terrible, we hope this year we make things more smoother and more better than the last. 

Best Regards
Usagi and her teams for this years event

this year we have MinkL_Bb as a streamer and my event partner we will be sharing our point of view on twitch soon

spacer.png

Hong Kong Government comic online festival event campaign, will be broadcasted on March 8th, 2022 to help support the pandemic and students that joined the event will be introducing their original creation on their original storyline based on Hong Kong.

https://forms.gle/6FqR5v7KhoQjvdxw5

3月8日 15:00-16:00 l Hong Kong Time - EST Time 2:00am to 3:00am 

all free and welcomed to join.

spacer.pngspacer.png

ding, ding, ding, original figure design and creators competition is now open for register and everyone is welcome to sign up by the following forms and send their original design. this year is for everyone around the world, here are the deadline time and date.

Student Group Plan: Entrants must submit a total of 6 floor plans of the front, back, left, right, bottom and top. And mounted on cardboard about 1mm thick. (Shortlisted contestants are welcome to turn their graphic creations into three-dimensional works, and the winning and other outstanding works will have the opportunity to be exhibited at the 23rd Hong Kong Animation and Video Game Festival in 2022.)

Announcement of the shortlist for the primary election: before April 30, 2022

Finalists' submission date: Before June 17, 2022 (Friday, 6pm) - EST 6am 

Final selection: end of June 2022

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Creative Paradise Booth register is limited 
Link: https://reurl.cc/44kb1D

Event Start Date: July 29th - August 2nd 2002

Register Ending Time: June 16th - HKT 23.00PM

If you had a open booth from last year, please include your booth number and information,

Early Access will be discounted $250 HKD around May 16th 2022

Register Fee: $2850

Booth is limited, all booth payment will be payed fully if your are accepted, you do not have to pay the booth right away.

If you are not able to be passed for this years register, you will have your refund sent back to you or you can save this budget with us and be registered for next years booth.

Creative Paradise and ACGHK will be held on the same day.

spacer.png

• 5 weeks later...

Original Comic Design Finalist List

congratulations from Usagi and my team to all the Finalist, we hope to see all your work and hope everyone becomes their most respected comic artist to Hong Kong.

spacer.pngspacer.png

Hong Kong Comic Energy - Video 

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

HOYOVERSE - HONKAI STAR RAILWAY ~ 2022

PHOTOGRAPY EVENT - new character coming to Star Railway, leave a comment and you might win the new character gift to your Star Railway account, come and have a look. 

• 3 weeks later...

today is the last day for original comic storyline registration will end in HKT 6.00PM <- 2 hours counting down so anyone registering please send in the form immediately and if you need help please find me in DM i will be online for everyone that needs translating.

link: qr.page/g/1MHFGpv98eE

ACGHK VIDEO 

Part: 5

Part: 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Cosplay Registering is all opened, please be careful to the way you write your email address, as the staff are not always able to help you correct your email, like the following listed 

gnail

yaho

hotnail

just please be careful, also if you repeated the same registration email, it will be taken as default and your request will be cancelled, so please just email them once is enough.

you can register for all 5 days just by one email. if you are not sure or is worried there are other unseen rules, please WhatsApp them to the following link

Link: https://wa.me/message/LS37SLI4ATQQN1

ACGHK VIDEO 

Part 7

Part 8

Part 9

Part 10

Part 11

ACGHK AD

• 2 weeks later...

Cosplay Registration Update, we currently have 4000 emails to confirm and reply back to everyone, if important and urgent please directly contact use by WhatsApp: https://wa.me/message/LS37SLI4ATQQN1 before July 20th.

We will reply to you immediately 

Cosplayer Competitor 2022

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Creative Paradise Booth List / Stage List / Artist Performing for CP

spacer.png

Stage Artist

• 2 weeks later...

so there was some misunderstanding with the event staff who mistakenly mistook me as a fan, my phone had 1550 pictures, due to that I had no laptop on me I couldn’t delete everything, so I end up backup all the pictures and now I have space and I apologise for all the misunderstanding.

there is a change of plans and that is everything will be recorded instead. this is better than getting mistaken, everything will be posted talked on Twitch after the event is over!

Streaming Channels (Twitch): 
Mink (@minkl_bb) / Ayumi-Usagi (@ayumiusagi)

pictures will be added later~ here are the updates lol

hey everyone, first of all congratulations to all the winners of ACGHK Cosplay Competition 2022, I will be personally talking about this event starting from Day 1 to Day 5 on twitch with another streamer~

Day 1 I was here for a group of Hong Kong Vtubers, due to my stupidity on forgetting that my phone had no space or was I able to back up data, this fool was mistakenly taken as a fan due to a small mistake and that was I had goof up …. mmm…  I think showing the mistakes is fine, but I have to find the official copy first, oh yes the Vtubers did got muted by mistake during introduction!?

well I couldn’t help myself but don’t ….so if you hear something fishy about the video…yeah me!? I will share it on twitch with my partner and talk about it.

Day 2, I don’t know how and how did I managed to press the stop button during the recording on the second day of the cosplay competition, I end up losing contestants number 8 opening around 59 second into the performance… then I rolled over to the monster energy drink booth and then I rolled over the Hoyoverse booth, there was a lot of people playing the game on site to Genshin Impact, but the goods are almost to closely sold out on the second day, we did manage to get a hold of 4 instruments Genshin impact acrylic stand, with some postcards and bookmark with a keychain.

I also was rushing myself a bit so I didn’t take much pictures on the second day.

Day 3 - Cosplay Competition Finals and Rewards, rolled myself back to the event hall due to me losing a bit of opening, I ended up having other staff members from different companies either walking right in front of my filming or trying to duck down and avoid getting filmed onto TV, for me I either filmed my friend’s hand who are the judges to this years performance and I some how end up dozing every 5 seconds during the 45 minute mark causing me to zoom in and out randomly for a second or two….
Next i when to thr 5th floor to rest and take a breather, cause I was having a tiny trouble progressing what just happened during the live filming, which there is a chance someone with good hearing with following during the 45 to 46 minutes mark “uhh… ahhaaa….”yes I was somehow dozing off… kind of tired right now too.

Day 4 ~ NijisanjiEN Uki Violeta / Fulgur Ovid was live in ACGHK 2022, by request of the event holders and the company itself there was supposedly no one should be recording or streaming <- good idea? instead of telling other people off… I was the one aim because I have the most noticeable phone? 
All the Nijisanji fan did managed to block the entrance I was kind of pushing my way back to the performance stage.

speaking about the live, I managed to sneak the full stream and I will be board-casting it on twitch on August 6th.
I would also like to thank you my friends who was actually the host / guest cosplayer for ACGHK 2022 and the speaker himself too.

To the fans that actually recorded the full live, there is a panel link on Facebook / YouTube for you to watch again, I would like you to be respectful and not post it online.
would like everyone who when to the event to be respectful to other cosplayers and the people who is in the event as there has been random people coming up to my team asking for pictures… if we are not in costumes or anything, respect as a normal person who is there to enjoy the event!

will be talking about this on Twitch also so stay tuned~

we did our point of views on the ACGHK 2022 yesterday on our twitch stream, i am a silent streamer so i won't be talking in my stream, but i have posted the shows in the live,

Streaming Channels (Twitch): 
Mink (@minkl_bb) / Ayumi-Usagi (@ayumiusagi)

one talks about their point of view of ACGHK, the other hand is me just showing all the performances made from DAY 1 - 5 randomly, please enjoy

ACGHK 2022 - DAY 5

i was once again mistaken as a fan and was unable to film the show performance for the cosplay gala, i end up swallowing a large can of monster and stood there wondering what the monkey was i suppose to do now, when everything was mistaken lol. 

i also found out how i got mistaken too on day 1 and it was caught on a video that was filmed by a fan out of the vtuber club lol - better be careful next time.