acghk 2022

usagi-ayumi

hey everyone, 

usagi here, there will be some changes on my own working style on updating ACGHK 2022, as right now the new virus of what is happening is still questioning if all the guest, cosplayers and other live streamers and vtubers are able to appear in the event as there are some changes.

currently from what i am aware is that the event has not been postponded or changed, but the date i am unable to release to everyone in March, 2022 so everyone would have to wait for the updates for a bit. 

i will be live at ACGHK 2022, might also go back doing live streaming and introduce the event as myself, but that all depends on my current state as i am still trying to get things put together, as some of you all know i have just gone back solo, as there will be no other people helping me, let me sort things out one by one and as for ACGHK 2022, will continue updating on so people won't be able to miss on getting their art booth and have the chance to perform on stage singing and dancing for creative paradise 2022. as for now everything will be alright.