Akuma De Sourou By Takanashi Mitsuba

Guest l00s3s34l

Guest l00s3s34l

Akuma De Sourou ; The Devil Does Exist

Plot:

High school is difficult for most kids. But for Kayano, a shy girl whose single mother seems to work all the time, it's even worse than usual. She's so afraid of drawing attention to herself that she can't tell the handsome Kamijo how much she loves him-until one day she finally gets up the courage to write him a letter confessing her feelings.

But her plans go awry when the letter falls into the hands of the school's most notorious student, Edogawa Takeru. To Kayano, Takeru seems to be Satan himself. Not only is he devilishly handsome, he is the son of the school's principal. To make things worse, her mother comes home to announce she's getting married...to principal Edogawa! Now Kayano will have to live with this devil Takeru 24/7!

But, in an unexpected twist, Kayano and Takeru gradually begin to grow feelings for each other the more they interact, but many obstacles gets in their way, but the biggest one of all was to face their parents who are soon to be married and come clean about their true feelings for each other...how will their parents react? What will happen to the soon-to-be family?

Volumes: 11 (Complete) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=1337

Published by: CMX

YAY! one of my top favorite manga'sCould not find an Akuma de Sourou(the devil does exist) thread. Its probably in the shoujo catagory... since it does deal with romance.

Akuma de Sourou is seriously awesome. Takanashi Mitsuba has a very unique style of drawing her characters and the manga is drawn SO BEAUTIFULLY!!! I love how the characters are dressed and their hair. The drawing style is so unique and lovely. The storyline itself is very addictive. I love it to pieces! I highly recommend this manga!!!!

oh yes, if you want to see scanslations of this manga they have it at www.gotlurk.net <<which has the links to dl it off of #lurk on irc. i actually have all the volumes on my computer! i plan to buy the manga soon

• 1 month later...
Guest goodvibrations

I remember Takanashi's artwork was so curvy (if that's the right word) and odd when she first debuted. Her artwork is simply gorgeous now!

Akuma de Sourou was great. The Taiwanese adaptation didn't do it any justice however. D:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest to be continued.

i love the manga. T_T the drama seriously did not do much justice to the manga at all~

but mike he was cute ^_^

i'm shock not much people have heard of it. but it was very good. t_t

Guest miyaviyo

No offense but what is it with taiwanese doing dramas on japanese mangas? THEY MADE SO MANY ALREADY! Don't they have any other source for their dramas? o__O;;;

i want the japanese to do the drama since the manga came from them, it would be more cool imho plus they can collab with the mangaka.

Anyways, I love this manga! ^__^ i bought vol. 1-3 and planning to buy the whole volumes eventhough i already read the scanlations. That's how i love it! ^______________^ it's my 2nd fave, my first is You're So Cool manhwa. I love the characters! *__*

• 2 weeks later...

i am sucha fan of her!!! i just love her drawing style! my friends were like, 'they're ugly' then it usually ends with me arguing and fighting with them. anyway. i have the complete work of Akuma de Sourou. i plan to buy the complete set too, but maybe when i get a job because manga in borders are kinda expensive-ish for me. i also LOVE crimson hero to hearts. i got hooked up with volleyball after reading that manga! omg. even though, it might be predictable at times, but some scenes still make me cry! i read crimson hero up to volume 7, and i own volume 1-4 too :D i am such a fan of Takanashi Mitsuba!!!!

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest KAITOU KID.

Haven't read this yet; but I've seen Devil Beside You.

Good stuff, so I might check this out :x

Archived