Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

[Kvariety] Song Il-Kook and his triple trouble triplets ~ ep 9
Posted on September 5, 2014

Superman_Triplets_111.jpg
I’m once again late with posting the recap with the triplets. Hopefully next week I will post it on time – by the way, next week’s (more like this week) episode is going to be a special episode with all the families; and yes that means the first meeting between the Song Il-Kook’s triplets and Lee Hwi Jae’s twins.

The episode starts with a dance compilation of the triplets – oh boy! They sure have a lot of energy!

The mission for this episode is to take photos of the boys for their IDs. As easy as it may sound, for Il-Kook taking photos of his boys was a true work out. The moment he sticks a white paper on the wall, for the photos, Man Se and Dae Han torn the paper. For some reasons Man Se really loves to tease his father because while Il-Kook was trying to stop him from tearing the paper, Man Se was more and more ‘attached’ to it – yes a true troublemaker, Man Se lives up to his …. image.

Superman_Triplets_112.jpgSuperman_Triplets_131.jpg
The first one to have his photo taken is Dae Han, but the youngest Man Se is still in the mood to annoy Il-Kook. Every time Il-Kook tried to take Dae Han’s picture, Man Se appeared on the screen or put his hand on the camera, all that result to the oldest son feeling stuffy/frustrated.

Superman_Triplets_114.jpgSuperman_Triplets_113.jpg
Man Se’s turn comes, but he still doesn’t listen to his father and when Il-Kook was telling him to stay still, the little troublemaker reached to touch the camera. (by the way Man Se keeps calling the camera – ‘dinosaur’)

Man Se: Dad has a dinosaur.

Superman_Triplets_115.jpg
While Min Guk was waiting for his pictures to be takes, Man Se appears once again to disturb Il-Kook. Again thinking that the camera is a dinosaur, Man Se goes to catch it:

Man Se: I caught you!

Superman_Triplets_116.jpg
Frustrated with the whole situation, Il-Kook goes into a room to take something; meanwhile Man Se decides to disturb his older brother Min Guk. Man Se hits Min Guk by mistake but then the youngest goes and hugs his brother. (I just love the way they display affection towards each other)

Superman_Triplets_117.jpg
Il-Kook comes back with one of his ‘inventions’, he put a tablet under the camera with Pororo on so the boys won’t disturb him anymore, and guess what? It worked as the boys just stood there to watch Pororo (ah! what would a parent do without Pororo) – and so thanks to the Pororo, Il-Kook took the photos for the triplets’ IDs.

Superman_Triplets_118.jpgSuperman_Triplets_119.jpg
After Il-Kook finished making the ID photos, he took away the phone on which the boys were watching Pororo to show them the photos but that resulted to a great chaos (I mean who dares to turn off Pororo?) since the boys started to cry. Five minutes later they calm down but even so it’s not like the triplets are interested in some photos, after all Pororo is more important.

A while later, Il-Kook tries to teach the boys how to dress, however it’s not like 2 years boys can pay attention to these stuff. First he explains them how to wear an undershirt:

Min Guk: succeeds in putting his undershirt over his head, but when it comes to putting his hand in, he ended up putting his foot. After a little bit more explaining from his father, Min Guk succeeds putting a hand in his undershirt.

Superman_Triplets_120.jpgSuperman_Triplets_121.jpg
Man Se: runs away! He isn’t interested in these stuff. However Man Se keeps telling his father ‘butt’, but Il-Kook was too focused to dress him that he didn’t notice what Man Se was saying.

Dae Han: doesn’t pay attention.

Superman_Triplets_122.jpg
While Il-Kook was busy explaining to Dae Han how to dress, Min Guk took the undershirt off. Seeing Min Guk, Il-Kook goes to dress Man Se. When he finished dressing Man Se…..something happened:

Man Se: I pooped.

Il-Kook: Ahhhh! After I dressed you up!!

Superman_Triplets_123.jpg
 Then Il-Kook had to undress Man See to wash him…. Oh the life of a father with triplets….

After struggles, Il-Kook finally dressed the boys and so the 4 of them went outside. On the road, we notice something, the boys are holding hands without running around.

Superman_Triplets_124.jpg
During the interview Il-Kook tells the staff that Dae Han, Min Guk and Man Se are enrolled to a ‘parental class’ (mostly for women to go with their children). During the class the children have to trims some bread.

Superman_Triplets_125.jpgSuperman_Triplets_126.jpgSuperman_Triplets_127.jpg
After ‘cooking’ the mothers from the class seem curious about Il-Kook and the boys so they start a conversation with the father. Most of the mothers were praising Il-Kook for helping his wife when it comes to taking care of the boys. The conversations goes on, and at some point Il-Kook explains that on the walls and floor he had to stick mats since they have 3 boys. Il-Kook tells the mothers that after the boys finish playing with their toys, the toys are then gathered so that’s why the house seems rather empty (as in there aren’t toys around). Another mother tells Il-Kook that she lives near him and she often sees him with the boys in their Song train.

Superman_Triplets_128.jpgSuperman_Triplets_129.jpgSuperman_Triplets_130.jpg

Next episode will be a Chuseok special so all the families will meet in a studio. To be honest I’m excited to see the triplets meeting the twins.

Many Thanks to
http://shikidrama.wordpress.com/2014/09/05/kvariety-song-il-guk-and-his-triple-trouble-triplets-ep-9/

“Superman Returns” Song IL-Kook takes pictorial with triplets for “Maestro”
By ohupic in News posted Oct September 4th, 2014
proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2F3.bp.blogspot.com

Actor Song IL-Kook and his triplets have become models for LF Menswear brand, “Maestro”! “Maestro” has released the pictorial’s making-of video on September 3rd. Check out Song IL-Kook and his cute triplets in their autumn look! In the making-of video of Maestro’s 2014 Fall/Winter pictorial, Song IL-Kook is wearing casual and light knitwear while the triplets.
Actor Song IL-Kook and his triplets have become models for LF Menswear brand, “Maestro”! “Maestro” has released the pictorial’s making-of video on September 3rd. Check out Song IL-Kook and his cute triplets in their autumn look! 
In the making-of video of Maestro’s 2014 Fall/Winter pictorial, Song IL-Kook is wearing casual and light knitwear while the triplets are wearing matching striped shirts, soft brown pants and metallic shoes. 
Staff members at the photo shoot recall Song IL-Kook’s charismatic and stylish image as well as the vibrant atmosphere created by the triplets. Moreover, one staff added that, “Song IL-Kook was always looking after the triplets, just like a considerate father.” 
The pictorial of Song IL-Kook and his triplets will be published in a Lifestyle Magazine September issue. Furthermore, the making film of the pictorial can be seen on Maestro‘s official website. 
Source: Star News, Newsen,and Chic News 
http://www.dramarecap.com/superman-returns-song-ilguk-takes-pictorial-with-triplets-for-maestro

KonaBeans said:
This is too cute.  :D
What would the Song brothers look with same hair style?They look very much alike.Credit to https://www.facebook.com/dehanmingukmanse
Triplets with Daehan hair style:
Minkook's hair style:

Manse's hair style:

:@)  :@)  :@)
Thanks Chel, I'm so obsessed with Dad and the Song brothers on this video.
youtu.be/iMcMqLkcUuE

:ar!

‘Superman is Back’ to Air 1 Year Anniversary Special Episode

All the families of Superman is Back will be gathering for a special occasion. 
75385002.jpg
 KBS 2TV’s Superman is Back will air a one year anniversary special episode on September 7.
 Hosted by special MCs Yoon Jong Shin, Park Ji Yoon and Kara’s Goo Hara, Superman is Back will be inviting over families of Lee Hwi Jae, Tablo, Song Il Gook and Yano Shiho (as Choo Sung Hoon is preparing to return to UFC) and more to the studio for a special talk.
 But the filming reportedly did not carry on smoothly. The studio became a mess thanks to the children who walked around everywhere as if it was their home and the MCs couldn’t even manage to say the opening properly. 
 Lee Hwi Jae commented, “What if we say the opening through a text message,” making everyone laugh at the studio.
SES Shoo’s twin girls, Sarang’s boyfriend Yuto and Jang Yoon Jung-Do Kyung Hwan couple also attended filming, celebrating the show’s 1 year anniversary. Jang Yoon Jung especially caught attention since it was her first time making public appearance since she gave birth to her son.
 Apart from the families, a representative from infant care organization, parents of two sets of twins and 100 married couples also attended the shoot as panelists.
 The production team of Superman is Back said, “In order to return thanks to all the viewers for showing their support and, we’ve prepared an episode to look back on Superman is Back and reveal honest thoughts of the Superman is Back families. As the complete line up of the show gathered in one spot, many unexpected things happened during filming. Please show your anticipation and interest in the 1 year anniversary special of Superman is Back, which will make you laugh and feel touched.”
Photo credit: KBS
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/75385/superman-is-back-to-air-special-episode-celebrating-one-year

1384392_1547423752144419_610514893515131

Ardently, SIK is about 6'1 and I can see the Song brothers will be big and tall like their parents (Mom seems tall too).  Do you notice SIK laughs and smiles a lot in later episodes.  He seems to be very proud of his boys.  Who wouldn't?  They're so adorable.
Now, they've begun endorsing clothes and accessories.  They're making their own money for Korean beef and college funds now.
Horray the Song brothers !!!  
Facebook Heart Emoticon Facebook Heart Emoticon Facebook Heart Emoticon + Facebook Heart Emoticon
Chel, do you think he'll bring the boys to BD/FM?  Hehehe, in our dream !!! Facebook big smile - Grin emoticonOr have us appear in 'Superman' as 'Dad is taking the boys to his BD/FM', or 'The Song brothers meet Dad's crazy ajumma fans', LOL.

10665109_598176373626799_758482221296847

These bags were gifts from fans at 2013 BD/FM.
1966767_598176386960131_1830609749696681

10689997_598176396960130_214867300648140

10653338_598176413626795_735314322100211

10614109_598176426960127_132558369223658

10646798_598176460293457_712492262225417

10676331_598176500293453_324005938984000

10660158_598176520293451_865823227473847

10556244_598176540293449_174935545998195

10689958_598176573626779_365765856635177

Credit : dehanmingukmanse on tumblr

More GIFs from @zuizui.
Many thanks dear!zuizui said:Cuteness overload  :x :x :x . OMG, how can I wait until Sunday ? 
Thanks @chellsee & @kaylanurui ( ahhh, I love Chilbongie too, my bias in Reply :D ).  I'm glad to know you guys and many people favor Song family as well. Wait, who don't love Song triplets ? Guess not. Just loving more or less ;)I think Daehan should follow his dad's career. He definitely be a handsome boy when he grows up (noona killer hehe ). And, the point is clear that Min Kook will be singer, Manse ? Manse can be pro car racer or comedian , hehe. I don't know is is it just me ? but Manse always makes me laugh most. I can not help laughing when they were eating tofu in ep 39 . And,  this is probably one of the cutest eating scene we are ever going to see :\">
APPA, WE WANT TO EAT TOO :D
TrhduU.gif
zFwtgv.gif  lynwrC.gif
QpocWp.gif  omdvKa.gif

Song Il Kook and His Triplets for MAESTRO 2014 F/W Photo Spread

On September 3, photos of actor Song Il Kook and his adorable triplets Dae Han, Min Kook, and Man Se posing for the photo spread of MAESTRO 2014 F/W was released.

Wearing a casual outfit of a knitted sweater and matching pants, Song Il Kook’s suave look is captivating.

song-il-gook-9.png

The actor’s triplets, in particular, have been receiving much love from the audience through the KBS 2TV program “Superman Returns.” The appearance of Dae Han, Min Kook, and Man Se in the photo spread is especially eye-catching. The photo below, especially, captures the intimacy between the triplets and their father very well.

song-il-gook-6.png

The staff on set said that Song Il Kook showed his fatherly attentiveness toward the triplets throughout the entire shoot.

The video of the photo shoot and the photo spread of the triplets can be found on the MAESTRO website.

song-il-gook-5.png

Source: http://busisi2.blogspot.sg/2014/09/song-il-gook-and-his-triplets-for.html
***Sorry for posting same photos as they are part of the article.

Thanks Chel.We in American can't watch the video but I was able to see it in the Viet fanpage.

Chaos at 1st Anniversary show.
Manse's first car accident (with Daehan) and Minkook is being bullied by a younger kid. Poor thing. 

Edit:  Looks like this program was shot a while ago.  SIK's hair is longer and redness. 

He also seems heavier than when shooting for Maestro.

1926270_679903222085229_2816661759118671

10599341_679903225418562_666629667392340