Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Where...?by: “ardent”
I wake up each morning with a heavy feeling...My mind is full with thoughts and keeps on wonderingwhat’s happening lately and to my long lost love...his image is fading and the dreams that I have.
Down and weak, I press my chest, searching for my heart...Your indifference is now tearing it apart.Suddenly you disappear leaving me in pain...The smiles are all gone, only bitterness remain.
The promises, the dreams, the hopes, where have they gone...The fight we started to win is still undone.Let not challenges keep you withdrawn in silence...But provoke your spirit to prove your competence.
Tired and defeated, I wipe the tears from my eyes...I’m so frustrated and can’t pretend to be nice.And yet I can’t let go, I have to hold on tight...For whatever happens, I will stay by your side.
I love you and nothing can ever change that.

8-> :( =((

Honestly I've been so patiently waiting for his comeback,no news yet but still hopeful that he will make one,temporarily been wondering why he is not doing any project what keep him so busy aside from his family? A lot of things come to my mind maybe he want to be relax or been choosy for d project,Im very much concern coz a lot of young actor rising at the level of his craft,I hope not too long he can still make one good project..Im so eagerly waiting.

My little post in http://cafe.daum.net/GeNtLeSongillgook  for our man.Hope he'll read it, along with a bunch of other wishes.
0371174351436F841A5D67
Live, Laugh, Love! 쿠키맨 ^-^ ♡ 
From the bottom of our heart, 
we're wishing all the best to the Song's family ~ 태극기 태극기 태극기 새글

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

True, Ardent's new poem is too heart wrenching.I'm trying not to think much about the next project.
In the meantime, I'm indulging myself in Korean and other movies via Netflix on-line streaming.Try it if you can. https://signup.netflix.com/ There's so much to watch.First month is free with unlimited on-line streaming.

Also, to kill time, read about Park Shi Hoo's scandal.It's the blockbuster melo / detective / crime drama nowadays . :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anniversary and Triplet Birthday gift from Korea GeNtLe Fanclub http://cafe.daum.net/GeNtLeSongillgook/1oxw/49014 
Google translation:
Hello Gentle family ^ ^ Gentle on one happy month of March certainly not seem ~ ^ ^ - We've sent a bouquet of flowers to commemorate a wedding anniversary in one country by March 15, (French perfume additives
8559821271_8b95bea3dd_o.jpg

Card information, do not look good .. ^ ^; (Contents card)  Song Il & jeongseungyeon by the fifth anniversary of the marriage of sincerely congratulate Origin accomplish way more happy family.  - Fan Club GeNtLe  - March 16 triplets the first stone as a memorial, we send three stone rings.
8560929218_6707cd5a05_o.jpg\

For Dae-Han, Min-Kook, Man-SeHealth and Bright!Are the man!A good sleep cycle ~Gentle family all origins will National HisTwo Day gathers lot of bother (?) Sildeut, ^ ^ Now as always ~ ^ ^ happy ~ ~! - Encouragement for Gentle family want to thank ^ ^

Guest dana m

580516_516304348421093_1138983747_n.jpg        For the most wonderful man, father and husband,MR SONG IL KOOK!!!        God bless YOUR FAMILY!!!!        Happy Birthday to wedding anniversary!!!!         HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HEALTH FOR THE THREE brave,             DAE HAN ,MIN KOOK ,MAN SE  !!!!

Guest danasibro

For Sik and his lovely wife

Happy 5th Aniversary

1AZd3-17r.gif?height=400&scale=max&widthHa

For Dae-Han, Min-Kook, Man-Se

Dear triplets you must know,
wherever you shall be
Wherever you shall go,  you'll always stay with me
Even though we will part
no one can take you away
You'll still be in my heart and there you'll always stay!
And if taken care never dies and  soon you will go far
Love for you grows high,
remember wherever you are!

1AZd3-17s.gif?height=400&scale=max&width

Guest trimikh

for my triplet:daehan, min guk, man se...

happy birth day... be stronger, be healthier, and make your mom - dad happier

Hi, dear SIKers!
Thank you for all interesting articles and beautiful artworks celebrating our Prince!
Happy birthday to Dae Han, Min Kook and Man Se!! Be healthy, happy and joyful together with you mom and dad!

580627_435045596579647_874770646_n.jpg

Big waves for all SIKers! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Love you!

Editing "Terms of Endearment" helps me a lot in quenching my thirst for SIK.  I am able to watch and enjoy the drama again to  my heart's content.  No more boring moments.  
There are lots of new dramas online but I can't make myself like them.  I will start with some episodes and then stop.  I'm missing SIK more doing this, comparing the lead actors to him and wishing it was him that was starring in the drama.   Like a newbee, I am starting to root again for his old dramas and videos in the net.

Guest sig-Hadise

Hello Dear Fans Mr.songilgook

How are you ؟؟

I am a long time patient . I was not allowed to use the computerr by MY. Dr . I got permission from the doctor With very entreaty 
yesterday .

That I say Congratulations Anniversary And birth Angel of Song Il Gook . MY .Dr only 20 minutes allowed me to use my computer .

I use the internet for 20 minutes yesterday and I made ​​two pictures for Dear Song il kook . Even a few minutes on line in Soompi . But soon Finishes 20

minutes .and
I am unable to send message . I've cried a lot . Until Today I can back and sent the message!

I'm a little better . but still do not use computer for long time . I just let my computer use the computer

It may I visit Less Song il kook's sites . But I'm always a fan of he until Forever .

Happy 5th Aniversary Dear Mr.songilkook  :x

Happy Birthday
My Angels Dae-Han, Min-Kook, Man-Se
:-*

s568_1343081ECBFA47378AA1.jpg

y9533_746D83F55148442193BA.jpg

Dear Sikers .
I thank you all for supporting Mr.songilkook  :x

I hope you are always happy  :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LITTLE PRINCES Dae-Han, Min-Kook, Man-Se.  HAPPY WEDDING ANNIVERSARY to my well beloved SIK!

Hello all lovely SIKERs!  Thank you for so many wonderful posts!

Trimikh, are you new?  Welcome to SIKers family!

Dear SIG-Hadise, I was worried that something happened to you because I know that is the only reason to cause your absence from Soompi.  I hope you're recovering quickly.  It's really bad that you're limited to only 20 min on using your computer.  I wish things are all well for you SIG, poor girl!  Fighting!  I love your artworks, it's really wonderful!  :x

Dear Ardent, you're right, whatever happens I know I will remains to be his fan for life.  SIK will be my ONE AND ONLY idol in this life.  That will never change.  I may probably like some other actors/actress but I know for sure he is the only one that stays in my heart.  Your poem made feel depressed too.  However, it's something that I already prepared for and know that this will happen to SIK sooner or later.   

Asareh20, I love your creation, it's so cute!  :x   Thank you sweetie, your artworks put smiles on my face, always!

Dear Kona, is it your car with that tag?  really? or is it just a creation?  And thank you for all the news and also the exclusive posts for Soompi SIKers!.  They are awesome!  :x

Dana, thank you for your wonderful posts, I always love your poems and beautiful sparkly artworks, my dear!  :x

Dear Gabi, your creation is also lovely.  :x

Waves to all SIKers!  Love you all!