Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Guest violeta elenaantonescu

Hi,my name is  Violeta,I am from Romania and I am one of many fans of Song il Kook. I apologise that I have not welcomed earlier.I reading your posts for months and I enjoy every time I hear news about our idol.I have not written sooner because I had nothing important to say. Dear Kona,poem you refer to(if it's the one on facebook)it's not mine,it's Ardent,one of many beautiful poems written by her for the love of SIK. If this is the poem,that means you follow our activity in Romania and I am very happy. Thank you for all the work and if I have something to say I will.Kiss you all.
:x

Message from Song on the back of USB.

8369914608_bc776ac7c3_o.jpg

It is said that in 10 years, even mountains and rivers would change.*

However, GeNtLe has always loved and supported me all this time.

Having fans like you gives me so much joy in my acting career.

I will do my best to pay back that love and happiness;

and to be an actor you can be proud of.

Thank You. I love You.

8387732095_48a6aacbda_o.jpg

* 십 년이면 강산도 변한다 (In 10 years, even mountains and rivers change).
Korean proverb. Chinese and Vietnamese also have similar saying.

* Original Message in Hangul posted by 민데렐라@http://cafe.daum.net/GeNtLeSongillgook

10년이면 강산도 변한다지만
그 긴 시간동안 젠틀은 저에게 한결같은 사랑과 응원을 주셨습니다.
여러분과 같은 팬을 가진 저는 얼마나 행복한 배우인지 모릅니다.
그 크신 사랑에 보답할 수 있게 항상 노력하며
여러분의 자랑스러운 배우 송일국이 될 수 있도록 최선을 다하겠습니다.
감사합니다. 사랑합니다.

Hello Dear SIKers,

Hope you all doing well,so sorry for being absent again for long time!

Thank you so much for your all great post and as always wish you good luck!

Let's hope to see SIK in new Drama soon,Fighting...

HWJ, Actually Jeju is only covered with snow on the mountain. It was a lot warmer than in Seoul. We walked around 8 k.m. up and down the mountain.  So we walked about 10 k.m. altogether on that day including walking back and forth to/from our hotel and bus station. We did not manage to Seoul Tower or other landmarks like Nami Island this time. Maybe next time :) We went to Trick Eyes Museum, Lotte World, COEX mall, Insadong and Myeong Dong in Seoul. There are still a lot of places to check out.  Thank you for the photo of SIK blowing chewing gum. He is too cute :x :x :x
Gabi, My daughter, hubby and myself walked up to the mountain together. There were many people we like mountain climbing. There were equipped with proper walking stick and shoes. If we did not wear proper shoes, the National Park officer would not let us go into the mountain. I had to buy a new pair of shoes (sneaker type) at the shop near the national park office. I would have been so thrilled if I met SIK as a skiing monitor. 
Kona, thank you for the translation at the back of the USB. I've received the goodies yesterday. It's so touching. I hope to see his new project this year. 
violeta, welcome to  this forum. I've noticed that your first post was made here. How privilege! I'm glad to see more fan joining. I'm also quite new here, am I???
Celia, thank you for photos of YHM and SIK. They look so close on and off screen. I feel that he is the closest guy that Jumong trust. The photo of them with BSB is double treat. BSB also has a few dramas with YHM (EoTS, Jumong, Dong Yi as I know of).
High waves to all SIKers. Let's pray hard to see his new project this year!!

Hi everyone.

Didn't I say it would be the middle of January before I got caught up again?! I really like everyone's 2013 calendars. I've been a little down lately, so seeing all the great pictures and poems brought a little smile to me.

Welcome Violeta.

:)

:)..thanks Gab, OH yes if you get a chance to visit Seoul or korea do so!!  Yeah thought it wasn't that big but boy was I wrong!!  Even in drama's can't really tell, but what they pin point where we should see..boy they were right!!   It's really huge, can say maybe a younger NY city.. lol.. Lots of tall buildings and such..  
I have posted quiet a bit of photos in my gallery in here, a while back.. Hoped you saw them??  :)

Hello Violeta elena, welcome to songie form and soompi!!  Hope you have fun exploring in here..especially here!  like 775 pages..;p  

WOww..thanks KB for passing Songie's message at the back of his phone!!??  How clever idea!!  Aww, he's great to think of others like us!!  One thing he will never change from a gentleman he is!!  WE do all love him.....

Thanks Celiap for more photos between the two, okay he's not with him on the amcg drama,  <

Awww Alex... is this Mountain you went on Jeju the Hallazan!!??  The tallest one there, which managed to climb on top of it..!!  Took me very tiring three hours..or more! BUT it was worth it.. If you ever gone there, you should!    We went to see where other drama's were filmed here!!  won't really say what on here..kind off topic!  DOn't think SOngie's drama's were film on Jeju..were they??  Anyone??   mm...didn't think of it..  IF so I'm really going back.. lol..

Waves to ilenaz, moon gal..good to see you two around!!

I have just added a new wallpaper in my signature..in most korea trips!  :)  not bad??

5128485528_d49be75443_o.jpg

Guest siknamja

Thank you Celia for posting those pictures of SIK and Yeo Ho Min. Please send me your email address, I will send you a picture of the both of them when they came to Hawaii.

And wanted to welcome Violeta to the forum where we all just love Song Il Kook.

Kona.. Thanks for posting the translation as always. It's so nice to be able to understand everything SIK has to say to us because everything that comes out of his mouth, comes from deep in his heart.

February is when GSIKH (SIK's Hawaii FanClub) will meet again and I look forward to going where we all can get together and talk about our favorite Namja and I will also be able to share all of this with Metaltiger because is also a member.

And to the rest of you...

Let's keep the fire for our Namja burning.. It's like a Eternal Flame!!

:P I'm a fan of yeo min ho and Sik friendship from eots to jumong defending yeonmoon for his evil deeds when all his comrade went to governor except YMH and in jumong he was giving full trust among the three,its good to see the yhm again in that picture,thank you sikers. Chiyiko,i got d postcard,thank u so much it so lovely.

Guest danasibro

Something very bad happened to me dear friends so I will not post for some time...
My love for SIK and SIKers remains the same...thank you all for your frindship!
Love you
Good to see your post Violeta...welcome to soompi

Guest siknamja

Dana.. Hope your okay, I'm sorry to hear about your bad news. Prayers for you going your way.

Celia.. Thanks for posting those pictures for me, brings back so many memories..

17-Jan-2013

Mother Dragon Kim Eul-Dong Interview on Channel A.
She talks about her politic view, family, actor son Song Il-Kook and the grand-triplets.
Sorry, no subtitles or translations :( .

Direct Links:
http://tv.ichannela.com/sisa/eyes/clipvod/3/0401000001/20130117/52394136/1
http://tv.ichannela.com/sisa/eyes/clipvod/3/0401000001/20130117//52394205/1
http://tv.ichannela.com/sisa/eyes/clipvod/3/0401000001/20130117/52394258/1

Captures by KonaBeans.
Feel free to re-post but please don't add watermark on them.
8400554179_ccdd6dfe88_o.jpg

8400554159_ee8d0fb85e_o.jpg

8401642986_24854c22cd_o.jpg

8400554097_4ec2a928f4_o.jpg

8400554063_5399b7fafc_o.jpg

8401642862_1a6940d166_o.jpg

8401642812_7da5d721a6_o.jpg

8401642304_effa0861e5_o.jpg

8400553953_7f6a91f750_o.jpg

8401642758_93952dff6b_o.jpg

8401642714_57f3d83117_o.jpg

8400553865_70f7e7f63b_o.jpg

8401642672_667cb14528_o.jpg

8401642636_cf516713c5_o.jpg

8400553771_4ca8c4d8a9_o.jpg

8400553749_025a84c31f_o.jpg

8400553729_82a88334dc_o.jpg

8400553697_935c237b97_o.jpg

8401642448_773ca4874e_o.jpg

8401642380_73d5e983a3_o.jpg

8400553581_bdd5248243_o.jpg

8401642216_209e108dc1_o.jpg

"Jumong" Interview on Japan TV.
I wonder why they have such young reporter to conduct this interview?
Is this the Teen channel?
She's cute but didn't they have a more mature reporter to interview "Jumong", considering he was really big star at that time.

Sorry, no subtitles or translation  :((  .

We can only pray some kind soul would pity us and do a favor [-O<  .

Hi @SIKnamja and all SIKers,

Here are some more of Yeo Min Ho and SIK in Hawaii, 03/2009.
I like him more in EOTS as a loyal subject to Yeom Moon.
When YM told him to leave, he kneeled down and said "I'll die by your side", and that's what he did.

The man on SIK's right is the former manager, before Mr. Park.
8400503502_ae60756446_c.jpg

8399414027_536a6f821f_c.jpg

Here's the video of Oi (Yeo Ho Min) talks about Jumong (Song Il Kook).
Goodness, there's English translation by David Lim.

Nice video compilation of Song Il-Kook's Hawaii visit in 2009.
I must say SIK received a royal treatment from GeNtLe Hawaii and Hawaii folks.
He went back the following year to film AMCG.

Since I don't
own this video clip. 
It was ripped from GeNtLe Hawaii's memory DVD.
Can I ask SIKers NOT to re-post or re-upload?
Thank you.

http://youtu.be/zmpls28RzQY

Since I don't own this video clip. 
It was ripped from GeNtLe Hawaii's memory DVD.
Can I ask SIKers NOT to re-post or re-upload?
Thank you.

There's a public version by Wishonaredstar that you can use:   ------www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dolq2ll_llk

violeta elenaantonescu said: Hi,my name is  Violeta,I am from Romania and I am one of many fans of Song il Kook. I apologise that I have not welcomed earlier.I reading your posts for months and I enjoy every time I hear news about our idol.I have not written sooner because I had nothing important to say. Dear Kona,poem you refer to(if it's the one on facebook)it's not mine,it's Ardent,one of many beautiful poems written by her for the love of SIK. If this is the poem,that means you follow our activity in Romania and I am very happy. Thank you for all the work and if I have something to say I will.Kiss you all.
:x

HI DEAR SIKERS!!!

THANK YOU DEAR KONA  FOR VERY Interesting and beautiful posts!!!!!  I am grateful for your work and for news of his dear SIK, life!!!

THANK YOU  CELIA FOR YOUR INSINGHTFUL POSTS and for your work,of your blog!!!

THANK YOU ALL
keep the flame burning for love SIK!!!

WELCOM MY DEAR VIOLETA HERE TO THE FORUM!!!

DEAR DANA COSMA BE STRONG!!!

FOR ALL...196225_490598527658342_1567768603_n.jpg  WITH MY 
LOVE!!!!!

Guest asareh20

Hi dears:xthanks for nice posts that you shared!;) yum jang is very strong and nice! SIK namja welcome to forume!>:D< Dear Kona Thanks for nice & wonderful shares! Iranian fans can not watch the youtube videos because IranGovernment  filtered the youtube site! how to watch videos?

Guest erinnys

Hello everybody!

I red all your posts...I love this intercommunications between all of you, and the pictures and creations, especial those created by Pohhooi...she really does a great job!
I love you all!!!!
I just want to say that I received the gentle package from HKmom...I am sooo happy !!! The memory-stick is awesome and like this, I have SIK`s picture all time with me...
But, when I begun to look  on DVD, after 10 min I started to cry and I closed it, I just couldn`t watch it any more...maybe in another day... I really watched all that laddies and I imagined myself there...and in the arrival moment of SIk...I was trapped by  emotions and started to cry.....OH God!...He is sooooo amazing ...He really shines!!! He is cute, shy and very good looking!!!
I just sigh, and sigh and sigh!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, only here I can share my feelings with all of you, because I know that you know what I am meaning!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥