Quantcast
KonaBeans

Song Il Kook 송일국

Great videos from luvhime@http://cafe.daum.net/GeNtLeSongillgook

Before the race:

Beautiful, perfect free-style strokes:

Cycling:

The afterward:

Cris, it seems that you prefer to use images instead of words. Well, you are using them right. Your slideshows are very nice and I always watch them with pleasure. Bring them on soompi as often as possible. THANK YOU!

Hello Dear Fans Lovely Songilkook

I was absent for a few days , but Today that I visited the site. I was surprised to see Nice and great your posts .

Thanks all sikers for sharing

KonaBeans said: Album of Life 2002-2003

Hi, dear SIKers!
Dear Kona, thank you for all pictures, videos and old articles, so beautiful!
Dear Pohhooi, thank you for splendid pictures!
Dear Metal,  I'm glad the fan-meeting was amazing; thank you for pictures and all! I bet you had a beautiful day, despite the tsunami alert! You know something about our Charmy? We miss her!
Dear SIG, beautiful pictures!
Dear Cristurbat, thank you for your beautiful clips!
Dear Celia, Dana, HWJ, Alex, Elisabeta, Erinnys, Ardent and all SIkers, thank you!
Love you!

Love this pic :)>- .   Immediately reminds me of "Twins", the movie by Arnold Schwarzenegger and Danny DeVito :D .

It was a beautiful autumn day in Incheon.  The photos are spectacular!!!

DSC_0955.jpg

8138999175_a39072c0e2_o.jpg

Translation by Mr. Google. 5416399797_4e5c5673e6_o.jpg

1st Korea Coast Guard Triathlon Championships held

28 GCF attract Songdo Incheon city ... nation's triathlon talent showing off

newsdaybox_top.gif Sun October 28, 2012 15:25:42 Choi dobeom reporter btn_sendmail.gif h21yes@hanmail.net newsdaybox_dn.gif

82245_53334_2925.jpg
▲Held in Songdo, Incheon, 1st Marine Police Commissioner times Song Il-Kook  Triathlon Triathlon Championships Vice President of participating athletes and Fighting Marine Police is shouting. (Photo haegyeongcheong)

KNS News Agency Songdo International City 28, Green Climate Fund (GCF) Secretariat News] Choi dobeom 1st Marine Police Commissioner's Cup National Triathlon Championships childish Central Park from a member of the country's 750 Triathlon attended by great success in the middle was held.

Triathlon Federation vice-president in charge of Mr. Song Il-Kook former Minister of Culture, Sports day competition, and encourage athletes to attend before stocks finish the course has directly participated in the tournament.

82245_53335_3047.jpg
▲ Triathlon Championships athletes vigorously yeokyoung are. (Photo = haegyeongcheong)

Succession marathon 10km, swim 1.5km, cycle 40km, based on the Olympic course as a way to emulate the tournament has been operating.
All athletes determined to finish the course in the elite division, Lee Ji - Hong (Icheon City Hall) and choewonjeong (Incheon KOC) 2 hours 1 minute 16 seconds and 2 hours and 14 minutes each 57-second record namnyeobu up through the finish line.

General hobbyists ganghoyong seeds (21 matches) 2 hours 2 minutes 15 seconds of record gold medal walked Visually impaired Mr. Seong (19) and the oldest of the Sounds of seeds (83) exert a fighting spirit, especially during tournament participants received hot applause.

82245_53336_3251.jpg
▲ Incheon City Hall Lee Ji - Hong players to play a vigorous pace in the ditgo. (Photo haegyeongcheong)

Lee, Kang - Deok haegyeongcheong chapter per tournament competition but also to cultivate excellent athletes, a sports including triathlon forward to the Marine Police Athletic through a long-term vision, the best quality in the world in competition with foster geographic regions, "he added.

Meanwhile venue with performances of female percussion group Drum Cat and singer Maya, open and 1,000 of their family members came to cheer for weekend athletes do to.

http://www.kns.tv/news/articleView.html?idxno=82245

1AZd3-13I.gif?height=400&scale=max&width

AWERSOME DEAR KONA BEANS, DEAR CRISTITURBAT, DEAR CELIA, DEAR POHHOOI, DEAR MATAL I CAN NOT FIND OTHER WORD TO THANK YOU FOR THE WONDERFUL VIDEOS, PICTURES, ARTICLES, INFORMATUIONS. THANK YOU DEAR GABI FOR YOUR GREAT ARTWORKS.THANK YOU DEAR SIG HADISE FOR MAKING EVERYBODY TO FEEL APRECIATED.

You know something about our Charmy? We miss her! Yes Gabi ...two weeks passed without any sign from her.
Your slideshows are very nice and I always watch them with pleasure. Bring them on soompi as often as possible. THANK YOU! You are right dear Celia when referring to the videos of cristiturbat he is an artist!

Dear Alex, HWJ,Elisabeta, Erinnys, Ardent and all SIkers, thank you!
I think tomarow is Halloween, last yer I made for SIK a poem and I whant to share it with you

My fearless fighter who ward!1AZd3-13G.gif?height=400&scale=max&width

He, he, Halloween, indeed, Dana! But speaking about Dracula in your poem... well, I have my own doubts! And you must know, your hometown, Sibiu, was the residence of  Prince Vlad the Impaler - also called Dracula by his enemies - and his court from 1475 to 1476 October, and after some years the residence city of his son, Mihnea the Bad. But truly I don't see our beloved Prince Song Il Kook in Dracula's role, even if the historical prince was a very young, complex, tough, warrior, with high aspirations & dreams and really an unfortunate character.  Believe me, better Yeom Moon the Pirate than Dracula the Vampire! (well, I admit our SIK can make a real hit with Dracula character, it'd be a special dark & unhappy Prince like only he can do!)

253058_451644278208958_1671066945_n.jpg

LOve you all, SIKers!

Hi SIKers,
Just want to say hello to everyone!  I am glad to the Halloween postings of danasibro. I did prepare one for this forum.  I chose Jumong since I got to know Coach Song from this drama before Namyeok.  Prince Jumong will definitely drive away all these eerie creatures.  So it's all treats for everyone!
HH2012_Sik.jpg

Waves..to Gab...h20g...alex...dana...erinnys.......celiap...sig...

Thanks again kb for more bd..clips/photos..really lovely bd..he's having again!!   AND more from the Incheon trilthon events..i'm amazed again..!!  

Wow..Poh..lovely photos on the Incheon event..wow..not known it's really a big city..and gorgeous too!!  Those high rises looks very artisitistly..angled??  lol..interesting..v..thanks for these.. He looks like an olympian again..!!   Fightings...vv

Thanks for the translation Kish..for songie's...ENGLISH message..wow..he's always come up something newer??   v He's so graceful....!!

(off topic)Hoping over our soompi families in NYers/East coast are safe in the hurricane storm!   Praying for everyone is okay!!  

5127880637_a253629fc0.jpg

4670467143_1329ff095f_z.jpg

Hello Everyone,
For those who want to read about the aftemath of Hurricane Sandy...
http://www.theatlantic.com/infocus/2012/10/hurricane-sandy-after-landfall/100396/
The hurricane has been downgraded to a storm category.  It is on her way to Philadelphia & North.  The damage made by Hurricane Sandy is extremely huge considering death toll rising as we speak. No subway transportation yet at this point.  Wall Street Area & Lower Manhattan got hit the worst this time compare to Hurricane Irene last year!  The city was not spare this time.
East Coast residents are facing a huge clean-up.  No Halloween Parade today!  Neither school since the entire subway system was submerged with water!!!
East Coast got trick big time this Halloween by mother nature.  Your prayers are appreciated for those who lost their loved ones!!! 
Best Regards,h2og
P.S. I am sure Coach Song will visit the inundated areas if he was one of our councilmen since he is very active in civic duties!!!

Just notice something..on my last post, he's road the same bike and wearing the same helmet he's used during the Incheon races??  First to notice, cool, he sure takes good care of them..v  

Okay, now it's time for spookie time.. 

Happy Halloween all..and get more creepier..v   Fightings...

8140864803_6c8f789b1f_z.jpg

2987996627_be5af31e64_m.jpg         2988011953_577fe4b58f_m.jpg

How about this for Halloween?

Artificial pumpkins carved by a talented Hawaii fan for Song Il-Kook.

5378560234_ed0bb70f8f_o.jpg

6154864272_98138d56ed_o.jpg

HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO EVERYONE.

Just came home for Vegas after a long weekend vacation to attend my daughter and her husband's renewal of vow.  We're so busy I was not able to visit our site.  There's a lot to catch up and I was overwhelmed by your posts.  Here's the link to the wedding and I hope you can find me in the video:

KONA, I am not finished yet watching Album of Life and I understand that the permission you gave for us to view your site was only up to November1st.  What should I do?