Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

14-May-2008

This seems to be a very interesting show. 
The hosts talk about SIK's acting acting career and personal life spanning from 1998 - 2008.

Written article with rough Google translation.
Click Show to read.

Yongho Kim's unstoppable master of glib BUSINESS WIRE reporter! Yimunwon scathing assessment keen eye pop culture critic! Affection-filled piece of advice is sometimes sharp jeongmingyeong reporter! Gentleman soft straight life macho image as a straight-loved showbiz best images from the smoke of a strong charismatic digest that talented actors today the shelf-life protagonist, actor Song Il-Kook.

Headquarters bonds Talent 1998 M 27 crossroads Song Il-Kook's debut at the time of the age 28 years old! A little late to walk the path of the actor which More famous debut of the mid-sized actress Kim Eul-Dong's son and Kim Doo-han's grandson! Stacked on top of each other acting experience, he is reborn. Tear them labeled 's grandson, actor Song Il-Kook Given for each role with a sincere attitude, regardless of the role of gravity and shooting imhaetdeon Song Il-Kook. Smoke and devoted love to her husband in the drama 'Terms of Endearment' Song Il-Kook! Which seats properly announce the name.

Knew this man soft lines drama 'Haesin' emergence as a rival of Jang Bogo acting until the ratings are 30% to achieve recognition. A grateful heart and a slightly rounded eyes off your screen with Song Il-Kook. Bloodshot red eyes of the audience pretty good horror film, 'Red Eye' took down the gauntlet on the screen and you will see the bitter taste of defeat, the Entertainer stand. Song Il-Kook Retrieved spiral! Will declare a shameless transformation jakeopnam. Song Il-Kook's image transformation, thanks to the movie 'The Art of Seduction' momentum and audience, 240 million people achieve stable acting skills and concentration shows him rise to the rank of national actors in a decisive drama 'Jumong' debut 8 years is forced to the top spot in a matter of

Finally acting award 2006! After take off the armor as a 'lobbyist' Song Il-Kook returned brilliantly! Drama based on the time of appraisal was TWSSG 'bout to earn and eventually defeat, but died. For oejo wife's wedding in Busan District Court and worked as a judge since last March, while in Busan, resting on that Song Il-Kook. Amiable entertainer 2 years! Typical late bloomer star standing still, even though I am a man of light! His shelf-life actor Song Il-Kook wonder.

Kim Doo-han's grandson and the son of the Kim Eul-Dong Song Il-Kook! Short Drama, Drama, acting in good faith ohmyeo gain experience the top star of the spot Celebrity 2 years as a result of the parent halo that contrary to expectations, the bonds Talent debut as he even climbed but Looking for anyone, regardless of age or sex, and to the right celebrities place of pushed him, but once cast on for political reasons? Kim Eul-Dong, she claims really true? Song Il-Kook, who appeared on the 2002 KBS morning drama "Album of Life".  Starring in the same drama actress Kim Jung-Nan apparent at the headquarters of a stranger, a woman came up to him, like where to put unprecedented. Development of the two persons soon lover! The entertainment industry as the official couple was getting the attention of the masses.

Two devotees at the end of five years, eventually strangers! Break what reason? For an interview last January, went to Song Il-Kook journalists. Then slip out of their meeting so did not know anybody. Specifications for an interview, and Song Il-Kook pushed journalists out of the past eight days and is not a claim that is fiercely antagonistic secondary trial was held. All the keys on the CCTV. Is it really anyone's telling the truth?

Prescriptions for increasing the shelf life of the star Song Il-Kook? If you can not avoid Enjoy! His acting effectively labeled the grandson of the General, take advantage! Jumong prince enough to the existing images to make a new character to appeal to viewers outside! Mother Kim Eul-Dong political move on Notice! Historical drama best suited actor Song Il-Kook. Enough to the right in place of the current through a thorough self-management, I hope you continue sincere look steadily into the beloved actor.

http://media.daum.net/entertain/enews/view?newsid=20080514214812198

Hi, SIKers of the world!
Dear Kona, thank you, thank you, thank you for all these older pictures and videos about our beloved Prince! It's so nice to see him there!
Dear Charmy, Huili, Kona and all SIKers who go to Seoul & Tongyong, have a splendid trip and enjoy as much as you can! Of course, make a lot of pictures for us, we need to see everything, every second! PLease, please!!  [-O<   :D 
I/m watching now Princess Ja Myung Go and I need SIK in a sageuk! I'm also glad he don't play Muhyul character in this drama, it's too sad, though Muhyul character is rich in splendid lines and scenes. But...  :( 

Remember the scene in KOTW?

480325_263422483741960_1736365818_n.jpg

Love you all, SIKers!

Aloha charmy!  So you are already in Seoul?  Fantastic world class city isn't it?  How does it feel to be in the same country as SIK?  How I wish I could be there with you!  Be sure to hug him for us.  BTW, some friends just came back from Korea and highly recommended the play Miso, if you have time.  It's a Korean Romeo and Juliet with traditional dance and music, and made for non Koreans.
Unfortunately, they couldn't find any souvenirs with SIK's pictures.  Maybe you'll have better luck. 

Kona and huili, have a safe trip too.  Keep us posted so we can live the experience of seeing SIK in person.

Nice artworks, Hadise and Gabi.

The thread is kinda slow these days.  Not much to talk about.  No fresh news about our man.  This is agonizing.  I need to hear what he's up to at present and snap out of this boredom.  For the meantime, I'm watching "Love Story in Harvard" at Gooddrama.net.  I just finished watching "What Planet Are You From" at Dramafever.  I like to watch my dramas in these two sites 'cause they are in high definition and the subtitles are good.  Whew!  I'm hooked with Kim Rae Won acting.  I think I'm gonna rank him next to our man.  After "Love Story....", I'll watch "100 Days Promise".

KONA, CHARMY and the rest of the gang, enjoy your trip, guys.  I bet Charmy is so excited right now to meet our beloved namja.  Brace yourself, kiddo.

Guest xiaomeihuili

Hi! SIKers!
Long time no see...

Today's news.

2012.9.19newsyoyo201209182037020_zps33c2

Song Il Kook – Cho U Jong announcer Special Appearance in “Qualification of Men”

Actor Song Il Kook and Cho U Jong announcer make a special appearance on KBS 2TV entertainment program “Happy Sunday”’s corner ‘Qualification of Men’. On 23rd, the two men join the ‘Qualification of Men’ team which participates ‘2012 ITU Triathlon World Cup Competition’ held at Tongyeong, South Gyeongsang Province. Song Il Kook and Cho U Jong announcer appear as a commentator and a reporter, will broadcast the competition of ‘Qualification of Men’ members. A person related to ‘Qualification of Men’ says “They will help audiences who are not familiar to the triathlon games to understand the game. And they will be the good helper to cheer up the members who challenge their physical limits. Triathlon is a sports which is consisted by 3 items, swim, bike, marathon. Mr. Song Il Kook participated the races from 2004 and completed the race for several times. He also attracted attention as he appeared as a coach of ‘Qualification of Men’ members. ‘Qualification of Men’ in which members challenge the triathlon is scheduled to be aired on 30th.

source : http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/201209/sp2012091907020594350.htm

Guest sig-Hadise

Hello Dear Fans Lovely Songilkook

Dear ardently,Thanks for introducing two good sites . Gooddrama Site is Good for me , I hope in the future

See
all series songilgook That Ever I did not see .B-) .... whether two series "What Planet Are You From""100

Days
Promise")  for Dear songilguk

Sorry SIKers! I am trying to post some photos but the editor doesn't work. I'll try again later.

This is a capture from "Album of Life"  Seoully (songilkook.com) noticed the date on the calendar behind SIK - 1958! It's the year when the story takes place. Fanny coincidence though.

aol1958.jpg

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Huili, thank you for the recent news of him. Can't wait to see the program.

Celia, thank you for the preview. I shall wait for the download link to be available. His screencap from Album of Life is so awesome. Must watch this drama some time.

I'm still hooked with Jumong at the moment (ep 26). Watching this drama for the 2 nd time to focus SIK. I've just realized how good looking and mannly he is. No wonder why he got more popularity from this drama. I was thinking the other day, if this drama will be remade, no one can replace him as Jumong. Missing him from Saguek drama so badly.

To all SIKers who will meet him on Sep 23. Hope you guys have quality time with him and please pass our love to him. Most importantly, have a safe trip all the way.

Cheers and love you all.

Hi, SIKers!
Nice screencap, dear Celia, thank you! (amazing 1958  :)  ) Have you any link for watching this drama?
Dear Ardent, thank you!
Dear Alex, I share your feelings, I miss him too in a sageuk. :(
For all SIKers in Seoul, send our deeply love to our Prince and hug him for us (maybe kiss him, wow!!! three times, in Russian style, 'cause Romanian style has only two kisses ha,ha,ha!   :D
Have a nice day, guys!

386247_456599211046798_507768345_n.jpg

HADISE, "What Planet Are You From" and "100 Days Promise" are not SIK's dramas, but Kim Rae Won's.   However, you can watch some of our man's dramas there.  I am watching "Jumong" from that site.  Goodrama.net is better and easier to access.  The videos are also downable unlike in Dramafever.  You have to download Adobe Flash Player to be able to watch dramas from Dramafever.  Too many commercials also.

ALEX, I have watched some saeguks and no one compares to SIK in that genre.  "Jewel in the Palace" "Princess Hours" are all blockbuster dramas but the main actors did not impress me like our man did.

Gabi, yes, we share the same feeling. Thank you for the awesome artwork as always. May I request for more Jumong wangja, please? He looks good from every angle. Now I'm so crazy about him as Jumong  :x  :x  :x  :x
sig-Hardise, thank you for your awesome artwork as always.

Ardent, Agreed with you. No one can beat him in saguek. I enjoyed the story of Jewel in the Palace (Dae Jang Geum?) but I was so bored with Princess Hours. I just don't understand why it was so popular. Thank you for the recommended site to watch Korean dramas online. There are a few old dramas that I can't find. Hope I can find them there.