Quantcast
KonaBeans

Song Il Kook 송일국

On 12/12/2019 at 3:39 PM, yvonneallen said:

How do you post pictures now?

Hi yvonneallenjust copy the upload image & paste it here in the reply box - then Click submit reply to finish - as simple as that. You may try it. In case, it won't work, right click the image then click "view the image info" / copy the location (Your picture must end in gif or jpg or png), then open the "insert other media (you could see that below the reply box then choose "insert image from URL" paste it there then click "insert into post" or there are times that after pasting the image the picture is shown right away. I hope I made this clear for you – :lol:

On 1/23/2020 at 4:15 AM, willenette said:

Hi yvonneallenjust copy the upload image & paste it here in the reply box - then Click submit reply to finish - as simple as that. You may try it. In case, it won't work, right click the image then click "view the image info" / copy the location (Your picture must end in gif or jpg or png), then open the "insert other media (you could see that below the reply box then choose "insert image from URL" paste it there then click "insert into post" or there are times that after pasting the image the picture is shown right away. I hope I made this clear for you – :lol:

thank you so much!

• Like 1

Here Are The Top 5 Child Stars That Are Absolutely Beloved By Koreans

Some of them have been celebrities for almost their entire lives.

g9jKcWum53VS9Sd0ln04dIFqxHIcXN6s7FCrduIj

Child stars in Korea are very common, especially in the acting industry, where many Korean actors and actresses originally started as child actors. Entertainment Weekly created a list of the most beloved child stars in Korea, so here are the top 5.

#3. Song triplets

8klDgeruuTWluO12V6tA3FWxPczBwxUMgsI6FBdr

How could anyone not love these three adorable children?  Daehan, Minguk, and Mansae are the children of Song Il Kook, and all appeared on the program The Return of Superman. The triplets were famous for their cute behaviors, as well as their tremendous appetite.

Song Il Kook often gives updates on how the triplets are doing, and they look different now when compared to their appearance on The Return of Superman.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Koreaboo

*** Oh..... this thread has been so silent for quite a long while. It's deafening..... I missed SIG on the screen. I wonder how is he doing at the moment. I wonder if he still plans to do a drama in the near future. I remember the very 1st drama I watched where he's in was "Jumong". That drama got a highest viewership rating of 49.7%. Gosh..... :lol:

• Like 1