Quantcast
KonaBeans

Song Il Kook 송일국

Romanian SIK fans have met in 2-nd general meeting in Sibiu: oh, oh, joy & love for Prince Song Il Kook!

22555002_1498194950264701_64638425397419

https://scontent.fotp3-3.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/23231560_1511186985632164_791740087263670896_n.jpg?oh=665534b0960c83aa76a30920a41921e0&oe=5AA5D1E9

So yummy!!

Preparations for fans' meeting

23231380_1916813275025377_16508207968289

23244324_1511190865631776_91164134519316

(a part of members in this photo)

Love you all, SIKers!

• Like 6

Wonderful, Gabi.  I'm so happy Romanian fanclub is still going strong.

GeNtLe Hawaii Fanclub is still holding quarterly meeting.

Latest was just last Sunday, Nov 05.

Cheers.

• Like 5

On 07/11/2017 at 6:46 AM, KonaBeans said:

Wonderful, Gabi.  I'm so happy Romanian fanclub is still going strong.

GeNtLe Hawaii Fanclub is still holding quarterly meeting.

Latest was just last Sunday, Nov 05.

Cheers.

Ha, splendid coincidence, indeed! In the same time!!

Yesss!

23319326_1792486501050468_47836630848573

Thank you, dear Kona, for the good news about Hawaiian fans! Congratulations!

Love you all, SIKers!

• Like 8

I can't understand their sudden decision to leave South Korea.  Is it because of the threat from North Korea?  There was no mention about this plan before.  Anyway, I support their decision.  I'll just follow him in instagram.

• Like 1

On 11/15/2017 at 8:20 PM, ardently said:

I can't understand their sudden decision to leave South Korea.  Is it because of the threat from North Korea?  There was no mention about this plan before.  Anyway, I support their decision.  I'll just follow him in instagram.

Song family just live temporarily in Paris, because Eomma (Song Il Kook) wife had education course in Paris (sorry I don't know exactly what kind of education she got). I think they choose to go there because it's good for the young triplets experience and education. I believe Song Il Kook is a very patriotic person, and he will not leave South Korea because of the threat. So I believe the main reason because of his family consideration and also it's good for his children. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 11/20/2017 at 11:39 AM, suellen88 said:

Song family just live temporarily in Paris, because Eomma (Song Il Kook) wife had education course in Paris (sorry I don't know exactly what kind of education she got). I think they choose to go there because it's good for the young triplets experience and education. I believe Song Il Kook is a very patriotic person, and he will not leave South Korea because of the threat. So I believe the main reason because of his family consideration and also it's good for his children. 

Hi suellen, I couldn't agree with you more - So, for sure we couldn't see SIG in the meantime on the screen for a while.....:(

• Like 2

I KNOW IT HAS BEEN WHILE SORRY COMPUTER PROBLEMS. I HOPE THEY ARE FIXED NOW.

HOPE EVERYONE ENJOYS. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!! SONG IL KOOK FOREVER AND ALWAYS!!!!

• Like 7

nI8M8L7.jpg  

fpfFQiL.jpg

Merriest Christmas everyone..sorry not been active lately, but still looking for more!  xo 

Safe holidays!  Fightings.. 

Okay off topic:  Somehow I just posted as a new member..as meik..but still on my other as think i still ahve the hoonwoodjoon account?  Odd..guess I need to be in here more often?  :D 

Edited by mei k
  • Like 3

Our man updated his IG with his handsomely growing boys, Daehan Minguk and Manse. :wub: 

201801040827777937_5a4d673faa4c4.jpg

• Like 5

Song Triplets Take Their First Selfie Ever

Song-Triplets-768x445.jpg

The beloved Song triplets are growing up!

Father Song Il Kook posted adorable photos of the boys on his Instagram account recently. His latest post features Daehan, Minguk, and Manse in matching coats.

Song Il Kook wrote, “Daehan gathered his brothers and this is the first selfie that the triplets took themselves!”

The post also includes a selfie that Daehan took by himself.

https://www.soompi.com/2018/01/03/song-triplets-take-first-selfie-ever/

• Like 5

Seems that Song Appa & triplets are having a great time in Europe. Christmas holiday, trip around Europe. What could me more amazing than having a quality time with your family. 

Wish that after this holiday Song Il Kook will be back with a drama or movie in Korea. We all miss him so much. 

Happy New Year 2018 to all friends here. Wish you the best and successful year. Please take a good care of yourself. :heart:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, suellen88 said:

Seems that Song Appa & triplets are having a great time in Europe. Christmas holiday, trip around Europe. What could me more amazing than having a quality time with your family. 

Wish that after this holiday Song Il Kook will be back with a drama or movie in Korea. We all miss him so much. 

Happy New Year 2018 to all friends here. Wish you the best and successful year. Please take a good care of yourself. :heart:

Hi suellenthe triplets are all grown up way too fast now. The adorable selfies above were taken by them.  SIG posted it via IG with a caption - “the triplets' first selca."  -  They're adorable.  Aww.......I miss them so much.And i noticed that Daehan is also wearing glasses now.  :(:lol:

• Like 4

The Song Triples Took Their First Ever “Selfie” And It Broke The Internet

kHKgM2TgDt8XeOxX15iMSR66MVqhlV9x87L6oZ_D

If you’re a The Return of Superman fan, you must have fond memories of the Song triplets – Daehan, Minguk, and Mansae.

hWjcFwRzpKeI2MkB5ldQOZ9rz9cqHfyKzajyrMek

They left the show in early 2016, but their father Song Il Gook has kept fans updated through Instagram.

And this year, he started the year off right by posting the first selfie the triplets ever took together.

“Daehan called his brothers over and the triplets took a selfie all by themselves” 

— Song Il Gook 

Fans are shook with how grown-up they look now!

Here’s what they looked like during their first episode.

4_fQAehlGqpEA3iX-WrdUcIdKANpmvNZ3niclY9E

Three years later, they wowed with their big boy red carpet looks at the 2017 Busan International Film Festival!

Spoiler

TtQ6OTKugGdJ_5yUmC5JdadGyJM8oyRmr_xRzxKZ

Here’s hoping for more adorable Song Triplets content in the New Year!

source : Koreaboo

Spoiler

• Like 4

8 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi suellenthe triplets are all grown up way too fast now. The adorable selfies above were taken by them.  SIG posted it via IG with a caption - “the triplets' first selca."  -  They're adorable.  Aww.......I miss them so much.And i noticed that Daehan is also wearing glasses now.  :(:lol:

I think you mean Manse not Daehan, because Daehan already wear glasses since their Superman Return show. 

• Like 2

On 1/5/2018 at 11:13 PM, suellen88 said:

I think you mean Manse not Daehan, because Daehan already wear glasses since their Superman Return show. 

Hi suellen, ohhh..........thanks for the correction.....Until now, I get confused of the triplets. :lol:

• Thanks 1