Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Speculations on Song Il-gook stepping down from "Superman is Back"

photo647667.jpg

Media sources report that Song Il-gook is stepping down from the TV show "Superman is Back" but some say he's running for the member of the National Assembly election.

In a list of names of the election candidates by a media, Song Il-gook is on the list for the 20th members of the National Assembly Election for Incheon Yeonsu-gu.

He currently lives in Incheon Yeonsu-gu and has become friendly with his neighbors thanks to the TV show "Superman is Back".

The producer of the TV show says, "The election is unheard of and he's going to continue to be in the show".

Song Il-gook's sources also say, "He's starring in a drama that's coming in January. The election is in April so it doesn't add up".

Incheon officials from the Saenuridang said, "We didn't make that list of names. There's no saying thatSong Il-gook will be in the election".

Meanwhile, Song Il-gook is coming back with the drama "Jang Yeong-sil - Drama" in January.

I am not agreeable with  him going into politics.  Some might think I'm selfish or narrow-minded, but i only want him to remain an actor so i can see him more often.  That's as simple as that.

Gosh, he looks gorgeous in the above picture.  With the transition in his talent management,   i'm sure that i can expect more news and photos of him from now on.  Love him much.:wub:

• Like 6

I am not agreeable with  him going into politics.  Some might think I'm selfish or narrow-minded, but i only want him to remain an actor so i can see him more often.  That's as simple as that.

Gosh, he looks gorgeous in the above picture.  With the transition in his talent management,   i'm sure that i can expect more news and photos of him from now on.  Love him much.:wub:

Hi ardently, I join with you here - Well popularity is a very important element in winning for a position during elections. But, he's an actor & what does he know about politics? For me actors and politicians belong to two different leagues altogether. There are examples of people who are currently managing both the fortes but I feel that they are not being able to be as efficient as they should be. Once a successful actor has been branded as one it is difficult for people to appreciate him in any other role. Therefore I feel that he should stick to his own profession. Besides, he's already engaged with a tight schedule profession. So, I guess he should only concentrate in what he's good at. :P About the news that they're leaving the show, we all know it’s inevitable. They will one day leave the show “The Return of Superman.” I heard that this is still in discussion because anything is still not decided. Wait & see..... :(

• Like 9

They said nothing is decided yet. Of course the triplets will leave the show eventually. and triplets are really smart. they will realize sooner than later "who they are". 

But until it comes from SIK or his agency or the producers of ROS, I won't even entertain the thought. 

Edited by klent
  • Like 7

Song Il Gook and triplets to leave 'Superman Returns'?

s889.jpg

Ilgan Sports - Naver: [Exclusive] Song Il Gook to leave 'Superman Returns' at the beginning of next year to concentrate on acting

1. [+1,751, -87] Heol... You made a great decision for the kids' sake

2. [+1,358, -93] Heol.... Triplets ㅠㅠ

3. [+1,278, -76] ㅠㅠ I will miss the the triplets terribly

4. [+1,068, -61] Grow up well!!

5. [+818, -71] ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+296, -28] I think it's good that they're leaving. If they stay for too long, it'll just stress the kids out

7. [+280, -30] I was happy thanks to the triplets 

8. [+264, -32] Keeping the kids on tv for a long time won't be a good influence on them. He made the right choice

Star News - Naver: Song Il Gook reps and PD release official statement, "Nothing has been decided about them leaving"

1. [+1,472, -75] Why do I feel like they're really leaving? ㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+852, -49] C'mon journalists

3. [+834, -119] The triplets have a such a big impact on the show

4. [+950, -251] Don't quit ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I want to see Daehan, Minguk and Manse for a long time 

5. [+476, -38] What exactly is the truth?

6. [+230, -7] What they probably meant: "It's true that he's leaving but we won't admit for the time being"

7. [+222, -30] The triplets leaving could equate to the show ending its run

8. [+179, -46] It's better if they just leave the show

source

• Like 9

They said nothing is decided yet. Of course the triplets will leave the show eventually. and triplets are really smart. they will realize sooner than later "who they are". 

But until it comes from SIK or his agency or the producers of ROS, I won't even entertain the thought. 

Hi klent, ye, I heard nothing has decided yet but I hope they won't be stepping-down just because he's running for the member of the National Assembly election. In case his reason is because of his upcoming drama,  his drama is coming in January while the election I read before if my memory serves me right is in April. So, I don't think there's any conflict of schedule in case he will really run for election. :P

• Like 5

Hi klent, ye, I heard nothing has decided yet but I hope they won't be stepping-down just because he's running for the member of the National Assembly election. In case his reason is because of his upcoming drama,  his drama is coming in January while the election I read before if my memory serves me right is in April. So, I don't think there's any conflict of schedule in case he will really run for election. :P

The list where SIK appears to run for elections isn't real, Saenuri Party said the lists for elections are not ready yet. And he told a lot of times he want to be an actor, not a politician, he likes to be an actor. After all he is now deeply involved in filming JYS and he expects more scripts as long as he has  now a contract with C-Jes Ent. So, I suppose SIK will play the next 4 years in dramas and movies, not in Korean political scene - which is a good news for us, his fans :D

Love you all, SIKers!

• Like 7

The list where SIK appears to run for elections isn't real, Saenuri Party said the lists for elections are not ready yet. And he told a lot of times he want to be an actor, not a politician, he likes to be an actor. After all he is now deeply involved in filming JYS and he expects more scripts as long as he has  now a contract with C-Jes Ent. So, I suppose SIK will play the next 4 years in dramas and movies, not in Korean political scene - which is a good news for us, his fans :D

Love you all, SIKers!

Hi gabisikfan, ye, I heard that the Party has denied this that there's such a thing as the list where his name is included. I share the same feeling with you - :P

• Like 4

Seo Eon and Seo Jun Are Asked to Choose Between Daddy and a Rabbit

Seo Eon and Seo Jun Are Asked to Choose Between Daddy and a Rabbit

The November 1 broadcast of KBS 2TV’s “The Return of Superman” airs an episode titled “Tug of War with Kids.” 

In this episode, Lee Hwi Jae meets magician Choi Hyun Woo to learn a few magic tricks to impress his boys. With contrasting reactions by the brothers,Seo Eon and Seo Jun, make everyone watching them crack up.

Seo Jun’s reaction upon hearing that his dad Lee Hwi Jae turned into a rabbit is just adorable. When he hears the news, he seems shocked at first. But as soon as the rabbit approaches him, he forgets completely that the rabbit is supposed to be his dad. Seo Jun goes on to hold and caress the rabbit showing a lot of affection. At the sight of how attentive Seo Jun is to the rabbit, magician Choi Hyun Woo asks, “Who do you like better? Daddy or rabbit?” Seo Jun answers, “Rabbit,” without hesitation

seo eon-seo jun

On the other hand when Seo Eon hears that his daddy turned into a rabbit, he is totally shocked and starts yelling out, “Oh, no!” and worries for his dad. Furthermore, Lee Hwi Jae and Choi Hyun Woo put a magic performance together entertaining Seo Eon and Seo Jun.

The netizens loved the way Seo Eon and Seo Jun reacted to their dad’s trick with the rabbit.

To watch the complete episode of KBS 2TV’s “The Return of Superman,” tune in on November 1 at 4:50 p.m. KST.

source

• Like 2

So.. this time, everybody seem have a mutual agreement about the leaving of SIK and triplets off TROS. TT TT 

So sad.  

Emotionally I do not agree but thinking logically it is time for SIK to do so, for the sake of healthy growth process of his triplets away from intense public attention.

He has achieved his objective of having good memories with his triplets, that's most important thing. Thanks to SIK for letting us sharing the cutest moments of Daehan Minguk Manse.

fvj53vG.jpg

• Like 10