Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Song Triplets Meet Up With Ki Hong Lee From “The Maze Runner”

Song Triplets Meet Up With Ki Hong Lee From “The Maze Runner”

The Return of Superman” triplets, Daehan, Minguk, and Manse have met up with “The Maze Runner” star Ki Hong Lee!

Ki Hong Lee uploaded a video on his personal Snapchat of his meeting with the triplets. In the video he plays with the three kids, asking them if they’re having fun and getting a resounding yes.

Many netizens commented on the similarity between Minguk and Ki Hong Lee and wondered if the meeting was recorded for broadcast in “The Return of Superman.”

Meanwhile, in the upcoming November 22 broadcast,

the triplets get to see other actors in action (including their own father!) as they visit the set of Song Il Gook’s upcoming drama “Jang Young Sil.”

http://www.soompi.com/2015/11/21/song-triplets-meet-up-with-ki-hong-lee-from-the-maze-runner/

they look good together.  I will really miss the triplets when they leave ROS.  It's also nice to see Sik in his most personal moments, the way he sleeps, eats, his messy hair when he wakes up.  Gosh, those are precious than anything else.

• Like 7

I think I'm quite miss something in here, is there any link of Song Triplets X files 06 with English sub? And to@Konabeans, I missed the link to download Song family RoS 103 with Eng sub, could you please share link for this? 

And if anybody want to find link to RoS 104 with English sub, here's the link : 

Thank you in advance...

Edited by suellen88
  • Like 3

I think I'm quite miss something in here, is there any link of Song Triplets X files 06 with English sub? And to@Konabeans, I missed the link to download Song family RoS 103 with Eng sub, could you please share link for this?

For Song Triplets X-file 06, I have made request to the previous translator (she has used my previously uploaded video clips to youtube for translation) and she replied she would do so when she is free (apparently she is quite busy as request was made close to 2 weeks ago), let's wait...

• Like 6

For Song Triplets X-file 06, I have made request to the previous translator (she has used my previously uploaded video clips to youtube for translation) and she replied she would do so when she is free (apparently she is quite busy as request was made close to 2 weeks ago), let's wait...

Thank you for this info @adelinetew 

• Like 2

It seems that Manse asks something which appa has difficulties in answering...

Manse says he needs to poop...so....appa in the makeup chair has no choice but to bring him to the gents to finish the business. XD

I guess we'll wait for @konabeans to return from her break to download ep. 103 and 104. No biggie. I watch the streaming first anyway. Can't wait for today's episode! 

• Like 6

QUIZ: Which “The Return of Superman” Dad Are You?

QUIZ: Which “The Return of Superman” Dad Are You?

Do you know who your favorite “The Return of Superman” dad is? Do you think you are most alike to him? We all know the personalities of the children on “The Return of Superman” that have given us laughs and endless virtual kisses, but it is really these celebrity dads who keep the show going, literally. At the end of most episodes, we always find ourselves praising them for their superman-like accomplishments. They all take on different styles of parenting and with this quiz, you’ll be able to see who you identify with the most!

http://www.soompi.com/2015/11/22/quiz-which-the-return-of-superman-dad-are-you/

After answering the test, my result is I'm like our dearest SIK..... drooool!!!!

Song Il Kook

Song

You are Song Il Kook! Although we are always astonished by his ability to manage three sons at once, nothing can beat how blown away he is by his children. With three times the responsibility but also three times the amount of excitement, there is nothing Song Il Kook doesn’t expect yet at the same time see coming. With a huge heart and strong morals and values, Song Il Kook never fails to express his love for his children every chance he gets.
Edited by Chellsee
  • Like 5

Is this the very first time that Minguk addressed Daehan as 'hyung' and Manse as 'dongsaeng'? Or is it just a rehearsed dialogue? O.o

the next episode's preview does look like the brothers will make a cameo. But, omg, they are all so well-behaved on set!! And their speech is almost adult-like! Thank you @adelinetew for the link!!

• Like 7

Helping @Konabeans when she is away...

ROS episode 105 (raw, no sub): download link of the Song family's part:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8_ICXposizhZHBvdVViS082YVE/view?usp=sharing

mOQRlEv.jpg

Thank you so much.. i didn't see it that you've already post this. This week's episode is so much fun than last week. Mingukie is so sweet and Daehan talking more clearly.When Daehan wearing wig he looks like Lee Haru, somehow. But Manse who looks so fit with the filming location. Maybe someday we can see Manse and Mingukie act but Daehan probably will feel comfortable being scientist and traveling around the world looking for artifact. 

lol.. 

I can't help of laughing see them all. 

• Like 6

Minguk, the Perfect Son, Tells Drama Director to Take Care of His Dad

Minguk, the Perfect Son, Tells Drama Director to Take Care of His Dad

Minguk is the sweetest son ever and takes care of his father on this week’s “The Return of Superman.”

On the November 22 broadcast of KBS2’s “The Return of Superman,” Daehan, Minguk, and Manse visit the set of their father’s new Korean drama, “Jang Young Sil.”

On this day, the triplets dress up in traditional clothing of the Joseon age and watch their dad, Song Il Gook, act for the drama.

While watching, however, Minguk suddenly says that he has to go to the restroom and his father’s coworkers have to help him out.

When Minguk meets with the director, the director tells him, “Minguk, I heard you have something to say to me.”

To this, Minguk replies, “Director, I hope you take care of my dad well.” Minguk’s respectful greeting toward the director causes his father to smile.

minguk

The producer of the drama is amazed by Minguk’s respectful behavior and says, “He’s a good son.” Minguk, embarrassed by all the compliments, runs to his father’s arms.  

On this episode, the triplets are able to learn a thing or two about their father’s acting and try out acting themselves as well.

You can watch “The Return of Superman” when it airs every Sunday at 4:50 p.m. KST.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/11/22/minguk-the-perfect-son-tells-drama-director-to-take-care-of-his-dad/

Edited by Chellsee
  • Like 6