Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

So, they changed the title from"Tatooist" to "Tatoo" which is better.  Now, the title doesn't refer to the lady tatooist anymore but to the significance of the tatoo in the movie.  It's not like she's the title role which makes Sik as the second lead.  That would not be fair.  I'm glad the producer and the director realize that.

• Like 8

you can try to watch it on facebook dahehan mingguk manse vietfans page. they posted it there. 

Preview of ROS Episode 105.

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/617934

Oh nooo...I can't view it in my country. Just waiting for someone to load it on Youtube... pleeeaasssee..

Yes!!! It works!! Thank you!!! Can't wait for this week's episode!

• Like 3

Appa is a rapist and  a murderer??? hmm.... I dunno if my heart is strong enough for this.

Song Il Gook said in many interviews he wants his kids to be proud of his work as an actor.  I'm going to hang my hat/heart onto that and believe his role in Tatoo is not too (needlessly) gruesome!

• Like 1

Appa is a rapist and  a murderer??? hmm.... I dunno if my heart is strong enough for this.

Song Il Gook said in many interviews he wants his kids to be proud of his work as an actor.  I'm going to hang my hat/heart onto that and believe his role in Tatoo is not too (needlessly) gruesome!

:) I think it will be "too gruesome" for some. I hope it won't be too gruesome for you. 

For me, I think real pride of an actor comes from being able to act well the roles they accept. I watched Jumong and I wanted to strangle SIK for being too irresponsible. I watched him as Michael King and I hated him for his obsession with revenge. That's also why I know he is a good actor. At one point, i wish I could put my hand through the screen and just slap Jumong. I'm not kidding. LOL. 

I think when the triplets grow up and become old enough to be allowed to watch his works, they will be proud of their Appa's natural talent and dedication to his craft. 

• Like 4

:) I think it will be "too gruesome" for some. I hope it won't be too gruesome for you. 

For me, I think real pride of an actor comes from being able to act well the roles they accept. I watched Jumong and I wanted to strangle SIK for being too irresponsible. I watched him as Michael King and I hated him for his obsession with revenge. That's also why I know he is a good actor. At one point, i wish I could put my hand through the screen and just slap Jumong. I'm not kidding. LOL. 

I think when the triplets grow up and become old enough to be allowed to watch his works, they will be proud of their Appa's natural talent and dedication to his craft. 

in my opinion, it doesn't matter if the movie is too gruesome or not, as long as it will be done with finesse.  However, his kids should not be allowed to watch this yet, not until they are old enough to undetstand.  Dramas like Waterbloom, Oasis and Terms of Endearment are wholesome with less violence.  His kids will surely like them.  For his great historicals, those can wait.  He killed a lot of people there and the dramas are bloody.  

• Like 7

in my opinion, it doesn't matter if the movie is too gruesome or not, as long as it will be done with finesse.  However, his kids should not be allowed to watch this yet, not until they are old enough to undetstand.  Dramas like Waterbloom, Oasis and Terms of Endearment are wholesome with less violence.  His kids will surely like them.  For his great historicals, those can wait.  He killed a lot of people there and the dramas are bloody.  

come to think of it, i've only seen his bloody works. Maybe I'll watch one of the three you mentioned. which one is the best one in your opinion?

• Like 4

Song Triplets Meet Up With Ki Hong Lee From “The Maze Runner”

Song Triplets Meet Up With Ki Hong Lee From “The Maze Runner”

The Return of Superman” triplets, Daehan, Minguk, and Manse have met up with “The Maze Runner” star Ki Hong Lee!

Ki Hong Lee uploaded a video on his personal Snapchat of his meeting with the triplets. In the video he plays with the three kids, asking them if they’re having fun and getting a resounding yes.

Many netizens commented on the similarity between Minguk and Ki Hong Lee and wondered if the meeting was recorded for broadcast in “The Return of Superman.”

Meanwhile, in the upcoming November 22 broadcast,

the triplets get to see other actors in action (including their own father!) as they visit the set of Song Il Gook’s upcoming drama “Jang Young Sil.”

http://www.soompi.com/2015/11/21/song-triplets-meet-up-with-ki-hong-lee-from-the-maze-runner/

Edited by Chellsee
  • Like 6