Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Have a great week ahead dear SIKers.

New photo from Song Il Kook's movie "Tattoo".

Source: http://www.etoday.co.kr/news/section/newsview.php?idxno=1235097

Hi chellsee, thanks for sharing the photos. This is an interesting movie. So, I will look forward to this film. :P

me too!i wanna see hot song appa!!

hope for the english sub

• Like 5

Added poster, release date and updated cast for the upcoming Korean movie "Tattoo"

photo652994.jpg

Added poster, release date and updated cast for the upcoming Korean movie "Tattoo" (2015)

Directed by Lee Seo

With Song Il Kook, Yoon Joo-hee, Kwon Hyeon-sang, Seo Yeong, Lee Ho-yeol, Han Gi-joong,... More

Formerly known as "Tattooist" (타투이스트, ta-tu-i-seu-teu)
Synopsis
Tattooist Soo-na has a strange habit that putting hand to man's pants and check something while dancing with him. One day Ji-soon comes up to her, requesting tattoo on his back. He repeatedly comes and orders her tattoo of Medusa. The day his tattoo finally completed, Soo-na sees Ji-soon rape and kill a girl, and she instinctively noticed that there are same amount of victims with snakes on Ji-soon's back.

Release date in Korea : 2015/12/10

http://www.hancinema.net/korean_movie_Tattoo-cast.html?s=l

Edited by Chellsee
  • Like 5

i thought i was the one who think that this week's part was too short and less interesting. But since it's Daehan Minguk Manse, it's ok. Daehan is really change day by day. 

Is this a premonition that they are leaving the show sooner than expected?  I hope it would not be at the end of this year.  So sad.

• Like 4

i thought i was the one who think that this week's part was too short and less interesting. But since it's Daehan Minguk Manse, it's ok. Daehan is really change day by day. 

Is this a premonition that they are leaving the show sooner than expected?  I hope it would not be at the end of this year.  So sad.

i think their time got shorter because Sarang is back. their part was longer in the last 2 weeks because Sarang wasn't there. 

• Like 3

I come across this poem written by me, dedicated to SIK.  It's been awhile since I have written another one for him.

obsessed...a poem by "ardent"

Obessesed... by: "me"  If I saif i said i missed you, would you appear in my dreams...cause the night is cold and lonely i need someone beside me

i see your face in my wall, so defined and clear...the eyes, the lips, the smile, they all seem real...you make me sigh

if i touched your image, would you come to life...cause i want to feel the warmth of your body...your mouth and breath in my neck and ears

and if i closed my eyes, would you stay or leave...or would you for a moment wrap me in your arms till i fell asleep

wish you were here...

• Like 5