Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[HIT] 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다-송일국, 딸 쌍둥이 욕심 "이름은 우리, 나라".20140907

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"[ENGSUB] The Return of Superman | 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 - Ep.40 (2014.09.07)

class="content-title" style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"
class="content-title" style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Song Il Kook: “I Have Already Picked Names for My Future Twin Daughters

class="content-title" style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"song-il-gook1.png
class="content-title" style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Actor Song Il Kook has confessed to having plans of adding daughters to his growing family!

On the September 7 broadcast of KBS2TV’s “Superman Returns,” the father and his lovely triplets Dae HanMin Kook, and Man Se gathered to the KBS studio with fellow cast members to celebrate the show’s first anniversary.

When asked if the idea of having daughters has ever crossed his mind, Song Il Kook revealed, “I want to have them, but I simply haven’t told my wife yet. I have even chosen the names. If they turn out to be twins, I want to name them Woo Ri and Na Ra.” 

The names Woo Ri and Na Ra translate to “our” and “land,” which is used by Koreans to refer to their homeland. With the triplets’ names combined translating to, “Republic of Korea, hurray,” seems like Song Il Kook would like to continue the tradition of giving their children meaningful names.

Right after the confession, the actor explained, “My mother-in-law, I am sorry. This is only my personal dream.”

song-il-gook.jpg

Source: http://www.soompi.com/2014/09/07/song-il-gook-i-have-already-picked-names-for-my-future-twin-daughters/

Thanks for more SM:R special KB…for more clips and photos..always good for a good day laughs..  for having bad days..GOOD medicine..v

Thanks also chellsee for more of the SkyIssue or Maestro, I have still no luck on finding one, might be to late, but for us overseas are usually late?  

Waves to charmy, will, metal, loverhyojoo,

And welcome to a few newbies in here, seeing alot each days!  :)

Now might need anyone of your help, my mom will be flying to Busan next month and might ask her if she can get a copy of the Styler issue!!??  Hopefully they are still there??  Either this or looking more around here?  :D 

This is the offical cover to the Styler issue right??   Just want to be sure.. :)    Thanks!

sept2014_zps454e7d7c.jpg

Brotherhood of Minkook and Manse.Our Dad trains us right.Always hug and make up.

Credit to https://www.facebook.com/dehanmingukmanse

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks @kimcth for the Dailymotion link of this week's episode.
Sorry SIKers, there's not much specific about SIK and the kids to be edit on this week's program.There's a lot of talking.  It's better to watch the whole program when it's aired on KBS World with subs. kjmcth said:
LINK DAILYMOTION  EPI 43 140907   --
PART 1
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x25ef5m_ehfkdsfhkt_fun

PART 2
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x25ef6r_ehfdkthke_people

Since we're a bit disappointed in the last episode, here are some cute GIFs from @zuizui to enjoy.

zuizui

said:

To be honest, I'm so disappointing with this episode. As the review made me so excited with all families gather together and I hope to see there will be interaction between them, especially the twins and triplets  ;) ;). And it turns out there's nothing but repeat scenes from old episodes. This episode mostly focus on adults not kids so I think it will get better when we watch with English sub. For today episode, I can tell the kids are growing up so fast, time seems to be going by so quickly. 
Boring episode but it's still happy Sunday for me because I can see " The saint of Song Do and his little angels"  :D :D :D

[size=2]

658VPM.gif I4e6aC.gif

[/size]

zWO9bH.gif 32ThFw.gif

[size=2]

[/size]

Looking forward for next episode6E0R6j.gif

Manse and Min Guk awwwww ,Can you stop being so cute   ? I hope Dae Han show us more of him , he seems bit quiet now.

YV0OzS.gif

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"“Superman Returns” Ranks First in Viewer Ratings for 11 Weeks Running!
superman-returns-800x450.png

KBS 2TV’s variety program “Superman Returns” has proven its popularity by maintaining its spot at number one in viewer ratings for the same time slot for 11 consecutive weeks.

According to Nielsen Korea on September 8, the most recent broadcast of “Superman Returns” on September 7 recorded a nationwide viewer rating of 12.4%, taking charge of the top spot during its time slot. With this latest viewer rating record, the program has been in first place for a total of 11 weeks running.

The September 7 episode aired its one year anniversary special, during which all of the families gathered together in one place. Viewers were touched by how much each family has grown and developed since appearing on “Superman Returns,” especially the relationships between the dads and their children.

Meanwhile, other programs in the same time slot, including MBC’s “Dad! Where Are We Going?” and SBS’ “Roommate” recorded 7.3% and 3.6% in viewer ratings, respectively.

superman-returns.jpg

Source: http://www.soompi.com/2014/09/07/superman-returns-ranks-first-in-viewer-ratings-for-11-weeks-running/

Well behaved SuperBoys in a salon!
Photos from Instagram, narc_lee from BeauMonde.

1521435_10152356571137263_89501626489483

While Daehan is having his haircut, Minkook and Manse are very behave, waiting and watching their favorite cartoon. Good boys...
10552659_10152356546252263_5144750831079

KonaBeans

said: It too funny, Chel!  Even they cry, panic, or hysterical, they're still adorable. 

And this is Minkook, the middle son who is "Born to be cute".

*** It's exhausting to look at SIG taking care of the triplets sometimes. But, I like how the (3) are dressed nicely.  I can say this over & over that the triplets are so cute!  How I wish time would fly fasts so I could see how these kids grow up.SIG is a real superman - hahaha. The triplets have completely captured my heart ever since.  :))

Lee Hwi Jae, Song Il Kook, Tablo, and Yano Shiho talk about their kids on 'Entertainment Relay'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rh9S9L8G7I#t=31

Lee Hwi JaeEpik High's Tablo, Song Il Kook, and Yano Shiho celebrated the 1st anniversary of 'Superman is Back'!

On the September 6th broadcast of KBS 2TV's 'Entertainment Relay', Lee Hwi Jae commented on their 1st anniversary, "Usually, when one gets to the 1st anniversary of a show, people say that it went by so quickly. But to us, it felt like forever," sharing how it wasn't easy to take care of children by yourself for 48 hours intervals. Song Il Kook added, "It's the best diet program."

Lee Hwi Jae also proved how real the program is, revealing, "There's no makeup and hair [styling] and only the cameras come into our lives." Tablo shared, "Now when I go on stage, I don't even put on makeup. I think, 'What's the point?'"

Tablo shared the positive impact of the show, "I don't know if we're changing because of the program. But I think spending two days together is a really good time for the children." Song Il Kook shared, "It's nice that I get to see things that I wouldn't have known if it wasn't for the broadcast." Lee Hwi Jae couldn't agree more as he said, "He's right. The things we miss get caught on camera so it's so precious to us."

When asked what type of guy she would like Sarang to date in the future, Yano Shiho replied, "A sexy guy." When asked if she would want Sarang to date a guy like Choo Sung Hoon, Yano Shiho joked, "[i want Choo Sarang to date] a more intelligent man." But when asked if she would get married to Choo Sung Hoon if she were to be born again, Yano Shiho answered, "Of course." Lee Hwi Jae also joked, "If I were to be born again, I want to be born as a bird", expressing his desire to enjoy total freedom.

Lee Hwi Jae recalled one episode, "I heard that it's frowned upon to say the words, 'Can't do that,' to your children. But you know what's funny? The expert who said not to say, 'Can't do that,' told me to say, 'wait,' instead. But right at that moment, her own son touched something dangerous so she said, 'Can't do that, you rascal!"

When asked what they feel sorry to their children about, Song Il Kook opened up about how he feels sorry about having to split everything into three while Lee Hwi Jae pointed out that he feels sorry for having kids at a late age. Lee Hwi Jae also revealed his dream for his twins to be healthy baseball players while Yano Shiho shared her wish for her child, "I want her to love herself, love others, and receive love."

source : allkpop

Thanks willenette,for the synopsis of epi 42. I agree it was not very entertaining for us without Esubs.  I wanted to see more interaction between all the children.  Maybe that's too risky in live television.
For some reason, epi 40 that we saw in Hawaii today did not include the segment with SiK and triplets in the park.  Only the hair salon clip was shown, so we appreciate seeing kona's fully edited version.   
Until next Sunday, have a great week chellsee, ardent, sig, hoonwoodjoon, charmy, hui2, cutie !  
Only three more weeks to his BD/FM!

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"The Return of Superman - What Happened at the Park

Hello SIKers!
I'm sorry I have to confess.  I remember that I told you when I first joined this forum that SIK was, is, and will always be my one and only idol but I've just realized that I betrayed him.  I have to admit that my feeling is leaning too much toward SMK. SMK occupies half of my heart while SIK, Daehan, Manse share only the remaining half.  All day I keep looking at Mingook's pictures and feel like I want to grab him from my computer monitor :-*   :x .  I feel so guilty toward SIK and you all.  Please forgive me SIKers!  ^:)^   Regardless who my heart is for, I still love all you SIKers and that will never change.  :x
I love the videos of brotherhood between Mingook and Manse.  They're just too incredibly cute.  Their tenderness melts my heart!  :x  Actually, I thought about it and I don't think I admire the triplets because they're SIK's, I don't think I'm biased at all. My family also think SIK's kids are good looking, fun, smart and  they also think Mingook is just amazingly cute.  My family like SIK but they're not SIK's hardcore fan like me.
I hope I'll get a chance to see them in the near future.  Kona, can you suggest at the upcoming BD/Fan meeting a Song triplet fan meeting some time Nov/Dec, pleas?!

:-*