Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Awww..KB you will have to show me how you gif's your video's or any videoclips??  I had options but not easy to do..to me??  I have no talent. lol..  
lol..well photo posting not too difficult?  least it's something.. Thank you!  

Hey Zah…I'm enjoying least this year's even from  tv/modling/daddytimes..and just enjoying!!  :)  I'm gonna try one store that sells least korean books..but haven't been there in a while or if it's still opened..been two years..aw..  
One is inside Paldo world, near tacoma.   v   Yeah, think the one's he's in are the thinner issue's, then the thicker ones?   v

lol..Chellsee, think they will be okay for a while now…,.  Being very happy, happy!  :)  Nice, thanks for more photos from the Maestro photoshoot!  I think he's going backwards now….growing old to younger..  :D    I think he'll be just a good for a while too..  Fightings!  

Ouch, Sig..pool Minkook is getting his ears torn out.. Kissing his ears to feel better…  :)  

Me too, ard..he's going back to his old days/ways.. and looking wonderful!  Nice to see some we can get for ladies items..if I was rich.. ;p  

4671085582_5191b5009b_o_zps9e186811.jpg

This is too cute.  :D
What would the Song brothers look with same hair style?They look very much alike.Credit to https://www.facebook.com/dehanmingukmanse
Triplets with Daehan hair style:
14942262109_edaf65f3b7_b.jpg

Minkook's hair style:
15128589452_4181e2d6b5_b.jpg

Manse's hair style:
14942399248_f674116834_b.jpg

:@)  :@)  :@)

Thanks Chel, I'm so obsessed with Dad and the Song brothers on this video.

:ar!

Guest zahrasong

hoonwoodjoon said: Hey Zah…I'm enjoying least this year's even from  tv/modling/daddytimes..and just enjoying!!  :)  I'm gonna try one store that sells least korean books..but haven't been there in a while or if it's still opened..been two years..aw..  
One is inside Paldo world, near tacoma.   v   Yeah, think the one's he's in are the thinner issue's, then the thicker ones?   v

ENGLISH SUBTITLES id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"The Return of Superman - Triplets at Buffet

We love bananas!k3881097.jpg k3881097.jpg k3881097.jpg

Many thanks to @zuizui for these wonderful animations.
zuizui said: Looking at the fan pix and next week episode's screen cap. Can we skip the other days to get only  Sunday  :DWhile I am still waiting for the new ep, I have to watch the previous episodes over and over again and try to look for any Triplets clips on youtube or facebook fanpage. I guess you guys have already watched the clip when they did the photo-shoot with their appa. Do you mind  I'm posting something about them again. Hope you won't bother me about my obsession for the triplets 

vCWqsQ7.gif

UGLSp03.gif  
 wsutE1c.gif

U7Cblfk.gif 

And,  just this time , this time... Sorry again. I can't help myself to not posting it. #fangirling# #He's gorgeous# #SIK is super hot dad#  

2EhM5gT.gif  4X4nqpB.gif

WsxS9KX.gif  S2t6NtY.gif

8lEKJ8l.gif   tulkVcQ.gif