Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

KB - you are getting the hang of it... It's really nice to have the slideshows of the great shots of Coach Song!!!
Gabi - I will definitely cast my vote for Jumong!
Alex - It's D-4 for your marathon!  With your busy schedule, make sure you save some energy for your marathon on Sunday!
High Wave to Everyone!

Beautiful official BD/FM pictures from GeNtLe / Haneol Entertainment.

14-Oct-2012

8182460669_95ebddc805_o.jpg

8182460791_4afdb183bb_o.jpg

8182497958_c8eef3c333_o.jpg

8182497852_1d1cbd480b_o.jpg

8182497750_31d580721f_o.jpg

8182497666_da3bd2fdf0_o.jpg

8182497506_21fddc0283_o.jpg

8182459999_3b9af8bc0a_o.jpg

8182459831_d3d71d2eb4_o.jpg

8182497126_eba5ed0136_o.jpg

What is "1958"?
Of course, it's not the year which SIK was born :) .

From Cherryrose:

19 = 1 is pronounced IL in Korean and 9 is pronounced Goo in Korean but close enough to substitute for Kook.

19 for his name and 58 means oppa = 5 is pronounced Oh in Korean and 8 is pronounced Parr in Korean but close enough to substitute for oppa.

8182496990_09ae6f5e3f_o.jpg

8182496850_eff85bd13f_o.jpg

Photo by 권오성님 Kwon, O-Sung
Copyrights by 한얼ENT Haneol Entertainment
http://cafe.daum.net/GeNtLeSongillgook

Beautiful official BD/FM pictures from GeNtLe / Haneol Entertainment (continue...)

14-Oct-2012

8182496710_f6a27e09fd_o.jpg

8182459231_ab93a00d7f_o.jpg

3 carseats from GeNtLe Fanclub.

8182459119_154ff71cac_o.jpg

Exquisite art of a bird and 3 eggs, a gift from Iran.

8182458973_b9e8cedd0b_o.jpg

8182496218_fffcfaf01d_o.jpg

8182458785_4d612f1694_o.jpg

8182458691_55b560b50e_o.jpg

8182458557_86a32dd876_o.jpg

8182458463_90a7c3f824_o.jpg

8182495702_62ebd00289_o.jpg

8182495580_4ca5693b5c_o.jpg

1st Prize:   A Namyeok (Qualifications of Men) collection.

8182458051_d37f33e754_o.jpg

Other Prize:  GeNtLe Dolls

8182457935_834ede4b3c_o.jpg

Other Prize:  A Fermentation Family script.

3 lucky fans.

8182457827_2e9b02868a_o.jpg

H I G H    W A V E ! ! !

8182457701_31d9a3926d_o.jpg

A N D     S A R A N G   H E E   ! ! !

8182457533_fce9578e03_o.jpg

T H A N K    Y O U    G E N T L E     A N D    H A N E O L    F  O R    T H E S E   B E A U T I F U L   P I C T U R E S  ! ! !

Photo by 권오성님 Kwon, O-Sung
Copyrights by 한얼ENT Haneol Entertainment
http://cafe.daum.net/GeNtLeSongillgook

KONA, thanks for the BD/Fan Meeting pictures.  Are the dvd and photobook out now?

My daughter saw the pictures you posted and she commented that SIK's fans were mostly ahjummas.  I told her it's because SIK was already an ahjussi.  Lol!

I wonder how the triplets look like now.  Still missing our man.  (Sigh...)

Guest sig-Hadise

Hello Dear Fans Lovely Mr.songil-kook

These days I need more study , Because I have examination in February . I Should too tried To succeed .

Unni Kona , Thank you so much for the post
Hallyu Dream , I enjoyed reading it . and Thank you very Much

for sharing 
Beautiful official BD/FM and very beautiful slideshows

Dear h2og , Thank's so much for sharing Great  slideshows  I surprised . and thanks for making education

a
slide .

Dear dana
I am glad that was able , read your poem,and see your beautiful artworks You are a great

craftsman. 

Dear ardently , Dear Gabi , Dear hoonwoodjoon , Dear cristurbat , Thank's for a send lovely posts

@lingh  My dear Lingh, 나이는 무엇입니까? (What is "age"?)
나는 사랑하고 그의 나이에도 불구하고 존경 스럽죠. (I love and admire him despite his age)
그는 놀라운 재생하고 멋진 남자에요. (He plays marvelous and is a wonderful man).
그는 많은 젊은 배우들보다 훨씬 더 재생됩니다. (He plays much better than many younger actors)

당신이 누군가를 좋아 나이는 무엇입니까? (What's age when you like someone?)
Love you all, SIKers!

Wow..Dana and KB for a cool effective photo in and outs!  photoshop seems to be getting better!!  v   Yup, Dana YM is second historical character, I liked..after Jumong....v  

Thanks Gab for more video blogs for jumong..glad there's more out there!!  Thanks for the translation by lingh posts..agrees with the results!  :)  
nd soompi!  

Waves to h2og..ardently, sig...

Guest danasibro

Thank you dear h2og and Kona Beans for all your information and exemples, I have to make more exercises. Thank you h20g,Kona,alex, Gabi,Sig-Hadise and HWG for apreciating my first photobucket show. Thank you Gabi for posting the link from whatpopular and whopopular.

songilkook.jpg

<embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://w1185.photobucket.com/pbwidget.swf?pbwurl=http%3A%2F%2Fw1185.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fz354%2Fdanasibro%2Fba9c17be.pbw" height="600" width="840">

Here are the beautiful slideshows by Danasibro...

P.S. Hi Dana... hope you don't mind a helping hand!

1. Don't paste the html codes on the body of the rich-editor page.  Just like when you post pictures, you click the image button to paste the URL. It works the same way for the html codes.. 
  2. Move your mouse on the button with the symbol "<>", it will display "Show Source"... Click on it (you are in the source code page when the tool bar is disabled).  
  3. Paste the html codes on the source code page.  To check the result of the codes, move your mouse to the button with symbol "<>" again, it will display "Show Rich-Text".  Click on it.  The slideshows will immediately display on the rich-text page.

Ardent, when I asked our 22-year-old interpreter in Tongyeong who she liked, she said Kim Soo Hyun, the young king in "Moon Embraces the Sun".  Of course, we can't expect her to like a 41-year-old ahjussi like SIK.  Fair enough.  I asked what she think of SIK, and she said he looked young and soooo tall.  She ended up getting in line and had a picture with him too.  SIK's fan base is ranged from 20's to 60's.  Like our Hadise here, in her 20's; and the 23-year-old male fan who practically showered SIK with hugs and shoulder massage (no kidding).  BTW, no DVDs or calendars yet.  They should arrive when you come back from the Phils.

Hey @siknamja, you're spending too much time in FaceBook and too little time here.  This is where you get news about our yobo, so come and post more often.  Get that mileages going so we can do another trip like I Am You.  I'm yearning to see him on stage again.

Dana, great job with Photobucket slideshows.  And @h2og, thanks for all the tips.  It's a great discovery!

Hadise, good luck with school.  I know you can balance between school and Mr. Song.

HWJ, have you finished watching FF?  Great photos of Gangnam.  Have you been singing or dancing the Gangnam Style? :D

Hello gabi, are you learning Hangul?  I don't have the confidence to even start.  I'm actually thinking of taking a photography course as a new hobby.

Alex, your plan in Korea sounds very exciting.  I don't know the physical location of SIK's agency.  I know other fans can meet him only when he appears in public events.  I wish you would meet at least one of your idols.

2007 Come Fly with Me
Photos by marszzang

Click Play to listen to Song's "Come Fly With Me"

AJIE, he was with me the other night, too.  I woke up in the middle of the night only to find out that everything was a dream. When I got back to my senses, I started to write a poem which I wasn't able to finish.  There's a pain in my heart and I didn't want to continue 'cause my words were getting bitter.  Ah, I should finish it as soon as I feel a little better.  Right now, I'm busy downloading Album of Life and transferring all my files from multiply.site to my folders.

Hey, you should visit us more often.

KONA, actually, my daughter still likes SIK.  She is the first Jumong fan before me but of course, because of her age, she prefers a younger idol like Taeyang of Big Bang. 

@KonaBeans - Thanks for the upload of the Tongyeong Triathlon!  As for slideshow discovery, it is really something we can all use for our forums!

Have a wonderful weekend, Everyone!!! High Wave!!!

Dear all SIKers, I did my final practicing this evening and I'll be ready for Sunday marathon. Thank you for all encouragement. It means so much to me.

Dear Kona, thank you for all photos of SIK BD/FM. Looking through them, I think SIK is a PERFECT MAN. He is good looking, tall, decent and has charisma at the same time. I just can't get him out of my mind no matter how hard I've tried. I will have great time in Korea. We enjoyed it very much in our last trip.

Dear Dana, thank you for the awesome slideshow of SIK. You are so creative. I don't this talent at all. I really admire your effort and dedication to create a lot of nice artworks.

Dear Hadise, Best luck for your exam.

Dear HWJ, thank you for all photo in Korea. I did not take any photos like that in my last trip in Korea. I wish I will make a trip to join SIK's FM some day.

Dear ajie and ardent, SIK was in my dream many nights recently. :x :x :x

Dear h2og, thank you for your encouragement for my running. I'm ready now. I just bought knee supports last week. They help a lot.  

Dear Gabi, thank you for the link to vote for SIK and Jumong. I alreay voted.

High waves to all SIKers. I'm so exhausted now. Good night and take care ^_^

Hi, dear SIKers!
Dear Kona, I don't know hangul, I just use google translate (the terrible Mr. Google :(  ) but using simple words and phrases. Mr Google has a lot of allergies at phrases with more than 4-5 words inside  :D  Thank you for QOM with E subbs!
Dear H2og and Dana, you're awesome and make awesome things, thank you for your beautiful slideshows! This thread started to shine!
Dear Alex, I hope everybody will vote Jumong drama. Aja, dear lady, 18th is nearby and I cross my fingers for your marathon finish! Take care and fighting!
Dear SIG, I wish you luck for your exams, be strong and learn well!
Dear Ardent, Siknamja, Ajie, HWJ and all, big waves for you ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

540454_443184082388311_1557918983_n.jpg

603377_442832959090090_1927391153_n.jpg

Love you all, SIKers!