Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

With joy to share our man's gorgeous Autumn pictures.

This video belongs to GeNtLe Song Il-Kook Hawaii.  Please DO NOT ALTER or ADD your own website onto the pictures or video screencaps when re-posting them.

8137218570_23926aa950_o.png

And a video message from Song Il-Kook to GeNtLe SIK Hawaii Fanclub for their meeting on 28-Oct-2012.
This time, he SPEAKS ENGLISH 8100339070_86fa66e7b4_o.gif !!!

Like @metaltiger said, the club members felt so special that he took time and effort to speak in English. 8100339080_cbef76e45f_o.gif
No one expected this so it was a very nice surprise for them.

Now B I G G E R  !
While video is playing, move your cursor to the screen and select 720p for best quality.

The reason I didn't use YouTube here because it doesn't display true HD quality like DailyMotion, despite the fact that the original file is in HD.

Click Show to view more Screen Captures.

8137221302_9ff0c9bd73_o.png

8137192097_446afd8581_o.png

8137221092_e1ebf869c9_o.png

8137220982_a2822babb1_o.png

8137191767_5fc895c0fe_o.png

8137220774_4e237674ee_o.png

8137191555_3229ed4a05_o.png

8137220542_3dcb8e8472_o.png

8137191321_d2c6312a11_o.png

8137220282_b3e8091297_o.png

8137220198_b109e705cd_o.png

8137220074_a5b39e1492_o.png

8137219950_491d146655_o.png

8137219854_3efe6c9717_o.png

8137219546_f47c81790e_o.png

8137190365_753b780290_o.png

8137190241_63fcee0c4f_o.png

8137219234_37c8e7fab0_o.png

8137190031_81742af630_o.png

8137219014_d0c6520ddf_o.png

8137218912_0966340dcb_o.png

8137218830_cede0a75b6_o.png

8137189593_2b303c41c6_o.png
  8137189359_ec5b9b0194_o.png

8137218310_f6b15a61fb_o.png

Guest danasibro

And a video message from Song Il-Kook to GeNtLe SIK Hawaii Fanclub for their meeting on 28-Oct-2012.
This time, he SPOKE ENGLISH image !!! lovely dear KONA BEANS thank you!

1AZd3-13P.gif?height=400&scale=max&width

1AZd3-13N.gif?height=400&scale=max&width

I WILL DEAR SIK ALWAYS REMEMBER

THE SUNNY DAYS OF THIS SEPTEMBER!

1z1AT-54N.jpg?height=640&scale=max&width

Dear all SIKers, Thank you for making this forum active and awesome as always. I have difficulty loggin in Soompi recently. So I could only read your posts..

Dear Kona, thank you for all information. He spoke English well and he looks so cute as always. Love him more and more.

Dear Dana, thank you for your awesome artwork and poem. I wouldn't mind dying in his arms on Halloween night.

Dear h2og, thank you for the news and awesome artwork for Halloween.  Glad to see you here again. I'm praying for Charmy and people in east coast.

High wave to kish, ardent, hadise, Gabi, Celia, HWJ, Erinnys, and all. Love you♥♥♥♥

@alex1999 - We kept missing each other.  Nice to see you here as well.  Thanks for your prayers.  It will be most needed since the recovery is just beginning!
I love all the artwork/homegrown media posted in this thread.  It really shows that many of you got a special talent!  A toast to @cristurbat.  I just love watching Cris' MV's.  They are very calming!  @danasibro - I admire your artwork tremendously!  It gives a lot of inspirations to people who love Song Il Kook!  
To All, 
Enjoy the rest of the week.  SIK Thread is moving very well.  KB, you just know how to start the ball rolling for all SIK fans here!  Coach Song deserves his legions of fans!  I am happy to see that all of you are very active!
Take care,h2og

Kona sent me SIK's message to Gentle Hawaii before the meeting because I was responsible for showing it.  I was stunned when I first saw it, and I had to play it over several times to really believe it.  Then seeing it again with everyone at the meeting, it was amazing.  More than anything I felt humbled and blessed that SIK would take the time and effort to send us a message in English filmed in a beautiful setting with the highest quality video.  I know he spoke in English for ALL his fans, not only in Hawaii. 
This means you, ardent, dana, cris, hadise, gabi, celia, alex, HWJ, Erinnys, kish, charmy, hummer, and all SIKers.

One more thot:
Just curious about this woman sitting next to SIK........shoulder to shoulder.
DSC_0018.jpg

Guest sig-Hadise

Hello Dear Fans Lovely Songilkook

Happy Halloween to Dear sikers 
:x

s8687_Page10.jpg

Dear unni kona , Dear dana , Dear ardently , Dear h2og , Dear Gabi , Dear hooi , Dear hoonwoodjoon , Thanks so much for

warm photos , videos .

Hi, everyone!

Kona, thank you for posting SIK’s video message. I was looking forward to it. The screen captures are awesome. SIK looks great and the colors of the autumn suit him marvelously.

Metaltiger, you are right, I felt like the message was addressed to me too. I grabbed it and subtitled it in Romania to make my fellow Romanian SIKers happy too. I am grateful to you, the Hawaiian fans for being strong enough and present enough in SIK’s life to make him acknowledge you so nicely, and through you, all of us, his international fans.
I was wondering too about the lady sitting next to SIK. Could it be his wife?  Anyway, she seems pretty.

Pohhoi, thank you for the 2013 SIK calendar.  I was expecting it. Your calendars are always great artworks and I like to keep them on my desk.

h2og, I owe you an apology. I think I am the only one who did not greet you properly. There are gaps between my posting on soompi and I haven’t realized you turned into a regular here. THANK YOU! Belated WELCOME! And, although your 첫사랑 seems to be someone else, may you stay with us, SIKers, as long as possible.

Guest elisabeta

Hello everyone!
Wow, what beautiful videos and photos with our Prince....
Thank you very much to all....
Gabi,Dana  super posts !
I get near the end of the series The Barefooted Youth (ep 14).I love this series....
 This picture is from Water Bloom ....
Wonderful drawing teacher.....

Song Il-gook

I love you all !

@celiapkorean - Thank you for a warm welcome and no need for apologies!!! My visits are in gaps. Everyone is cheerful and warm here.  That's what we need in this world despite my 첫사랑 is someone else! LOL...
I am sure Coach Song is a cool guy from the Triathlon Training and I also knew him from Jumong.  I admire Coach Song very much but by some serendipity, let's just say someone caught me unexpectedly!  However, it is KB who reconnects me again with Song Il Kook because of Triathlon. It makes everything more special because I love sports and arts. As long as I can manage my time well, I will always stop by SIK Thread. 
It's extremely nice meeting everyone here...  I will not mention any names to avoid any miss since I am still new to SIK Thread.  
Best Regards,h2og

Dear all SIKers, I will participate in Bangkok Marathon on Nov 18. I'm gonna do micro marathon (4.5 km.).  I have to prepare by jogging for 5 km a few times. Each time I think I'm going to die.  The guy I'm thinking of the most while jogging is our prince. Running alone is hard enough (mentally and physically). But SIK has done Triathlon. He is truely amazing. I really respect his dedication and determination.  He is my inpiration to join this event.

In case you would like to know about this big event. The theme is "RUN FOR A REASON". And my reason is Song Il Kook. Wish me luck^_^

http://www.bkkmarathon.com/eng/index.php

Dear pohhooi, thank you for the awesome calendar. He is super cute ^_^ Is he really 41?

Dear metaltiger, I also wonder the lady next to him. Could she be his wife?

Dear Celia, I feel the same he convey his msg to his fans. I'm so proud of him. His English accent is good.

Dear h2og, I'm glad that the recovery has started. My work is related to BCP (Business Continuity Plan) and DRP (Disaster Recovery Plan). I've been thinking so much about all the incidents around us. They seem to be part of our lives lately. Hope everybody stays safe. This is most important.

Dear Hadise, thank you for your awesome artwork as always. Always love your artworks.

Dear elisabeta, thank you for cute photo of SIK. I wish to see this drama.

High wave to Kona, Gabi, Dana, ardent, HWJ, Charmy and all. Take care and stay healthy.

@alex1999 - That's awesome. Prepare well... Make sure you do warm-ups to avoid cramps.  Banana is good for the diet.  And drink lots of water to avoid dehydration!  I will definitely cheer for you from a distance!!!
Pick the right shoes for your marathon to avoid injuring yourself! Body conditioning is most important.  Stay flex!

Here R some links for body conditioning...http://www.runnersworld.com/http://running.about.com/od/halfmarathonsmarathons/a/Marathon-Training-And-Running-Tips-For-Beginners.htmhttp://www.takethemagicstep.com/coaching/beginners/training-exercise/general-guidelines-for-your-marathon-preparation-enjoy-your-training/
P.S. I should really PM you about the details.  I am just excited to know that you are going for a marathon because of Coach Song!

@h2og, thank you so much for your nice words and all the body conditioning links. ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^    Really appreciated. I will have a warm up acivity with my collegues next week. I'll be well prepared and won't get injured before Nov 18.

Those links will be useful for all of us here. I wish you guys stay healthy. Don't spend too much time sitting in front of your computer, ok? SIK is really my inspiration. Big thank to him.

:x :x :x  Love you all :x :x :x

I want to say something about the video.
It's a request to SIK from David Lim, a Korean-born and owner of Hawaii Beauty Touch Production.
He regularly leads KDrama tours from Hawaii to Korea.
This time, he came back from Korea with the video from SIK.
David /Beauty Touch is co-producer of A Man Called God.
They're also major sponsors of GeNtLe Song Il-Kook Hawaii Fanclub.

(Hmm, why do I know so much?  I don't even live in Hawaii, LOL :-j .)

hoonwoodjoon said: Just notice something..on my last post, he's road the same bike and wearing the same helmet he's used during the Incheon races??  First to notice, cool, he sure takes good care of them..v             

Guest danasibro

Dear Kona Beans thank you for sharing our man's gorgeous Autumn pictures and this video which touched me deeply.

00cef89d_o.jpeg

Dear Hadise, thank you for your awesome artwork as always.

Very nice words about the videos of cristi and my artworks dear metaltiger thank you!

The theme is "RUN FOR A REASON". And my reason is Song Il Kook Be successful dear Alex if you participate in Bangkok Marathon on Nov 18...I know SIK will be proud to have such well trained and talented people being SIKers.As you see h20g helped you with in the same way SIK did with his students, thank you dear h2og your links are useful for all of us here, alex is right, I also with all the SIKers to stay healthy.

Dear pohhooi, thank you for the awesome calendar.

Dear Celia I also was touched by SIKs mesage but I hope some day such a message will be sent to Romanian fans and I know you and Gabi are working to make this dream to happen soon, thank you.

Dear elisabeta I liked the picture you posted from Water Bloom...I am ready to start my school again for having such a wonderful teacher

Dear Gabi, dear ardent, dear Charmy, dear HWJ, dear Hooi my thoughts and my love be with you and with SIK always my friens!

Guest danasibro

1AZd3-13Q.gif?height=400&scale=max&width

I will also create some gifts for SIK (hoping he will receive them some day) and for SIKers videos, poems,artworks , a calendar...for the winter holidays

Guest danasibro

1AZd3-13Y.gif?height=400&scale=max&width

Every moment spent on soompi forum fills me with happiness,because being with you SIKers is my pleasure, my joy.Thank you dear Kona Beans, der SIG Hadise, dear Charmy, dear Gabi, dear Celia, dear HWG, dear metalinger,dear ardent dear alex, dear h2og, dear kish, dear moon gal, dear elisa,...all dear other SIKers
I’m hoping and praying for many more years, to reveal all the aspects of my love for SIK:the warmth in my heart whenever SIK is present,the ecstasy of being close to you,the excitement of sharing my dreams together with SIKers,the sweet peace of knowing and lovig SIK are always in my mind.My dream is only SIK be  aware some day that I loved him more than I can say,that I have known him without meeting him in person
more than enybody can imagine.

1AZd3-13Z.gif?height=400&scale=max&width

Thanks to the Lord!

With great joy, with satisfaction, and with the kind of amazing happiness your whole life may

Always be filled... as I feel whenever I’m with you.Thanks to the Lord for sending you my way

You're the one lovely actor, I am lost in love with. Someone special my heart will leave never!

You're the one sweet prince SONG IL KOOK,I ever dreamt of,the one I need, in my life forever!

You are our sweet angel,  you are our charming prince, our great king,our shining star!

We love you dear SIK! We adore you korean actor the way  you are, a dream always far

Nothing will put you down dear SIK, our fearelees fighter, our shining  star and genle man

Dream high! Take a step and reach the sky, be all your life in our heart! I know you can.

MR SONG IL KOOK  lovely and talented actor always being in my heart and in my mind

I love everything about you,  your magic smile my elegant  price,of once in a lifetime kind

As I wished upon a star, zillions of stars gaze over you and your kids!  your life be starlight!

As I wished upon a star,all my  wishes  for you come true  and your life be star-bright!

This is the name of my new video...a gift for all SIKers

1AZd3-13S.gif?height=400&scale=max&width