Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Guest elisabeta

Hi, I greet all SIKers!
Thanks everyone for your posts. Beautiful pictures of our prince.
Maybe someone knows about a new project?Admiration and our love for Song Il Kook will never cease.
As I said now watch The Barefooted Youth with Bae Yong Joon. I love this series (ep 11).

But ... this is the most wonderful man
2008012822520727370_230023_0.jpg

Guest sig-Hadise

Hello Dear Fans Gentle Song il kook

Dear uni kona , Thank you for sharing the video of Age of Beauties . You make my heart be happy , again
:x

Dear Dana , wooooow , Thanks so much for your gift . I love my gift .
I always love your designs and your poetry :x

Dear Gabi , Thanks for help me .

Dear cristurbat , Dear Elisa ,Dear celia , Dear alex , Thanks for sharing .

One of the reasons there's not much talk about Song's early dramas because he had a stage name from debut until sometime in 2002.

I know I have it in my archive file but can't find it now.  Anybody know what his early name is?  Please let me know.

About SIK's smoking (but... doesn't he look so cool?
:-*  ) :

8088343115_44b9dd58f8_o.jpg

During military duty: over 100kg and smoking
:-S  .
This one is not cool...
:P

4712408221_4af366e317_o.gif

Here's something I got from http://h0tpink20.multiply.com.

It's a pity that the owner of this blog, the most devoted fan during 2006-2007, suddenly disappeared after going to Japan :(.
  It's like an unsolved mystery.

SCHOOL TIME and HIS SMOKE TALK

interview_part_3.JPG?et=U3rLzeOc7XvVkLvy

In school, Song Il Kook was an average student...At the time of high school, his dream was to study in America but with not maintaining his not so good grades, he failed 4...He also wanted to take up fine arts or enter in a theatre...He also learned the american sense of smoking...But with the warning from the university, he wandered and eventually concentrated

in theatrical movie and learned code of discipline..He has not adapted well with the university he was in especially the facility...his body weight went 100kg looking just like a gangster...As he turned it out, he will not be adapted in the school and will totally be different, so he left but 1 year after because of IMF, he returned, and guess, it was his fate...And with the smoke, it became a vital factor for him and anybody reached the point of trying it out but he got tired and eventually stopped..

Song being paid attention to by korean producers as having a future in the entertainment world, he had to stop smoking to get the charisma from the public...If he wants to be a role model, he has to stop a bad habit especially if young ones watch him on screen...

Now, a new Song Il Kook was born...and with the continuous blessings he receives, and the popularity he gets from his followers, he wiped all past behind and take care of his present status...

What can his mom say about his son, now that he is getting so much attention from the public all over "i am very pleased and happy for my son, and i sincerely thank everyone" Kim Eul-Dong says..

Drama, JuMong has ended but a star in his name has just begun...The marriage of two lovely people is yet to expect..

Wow..thanks for your report XIA..and really glad you had a good time!!  I be in a dazed on this man for hours..and forgetting where I was.. lol.  He is so cool to be with from everyone's reports..really envy you all!!  v
Very elegant dining tables, more better each year, I believe!!  Even the silverwares too..  Wow, I'm impressed..way to go gentle/fans..!!   

Hi gab..very nice photo of the eots couple, they will live on..i need to go rewatch, it's been a while..v

Awww..TOE, thanks ardently..believe my first drama to spot Songie ever...and still feeling bad he wasn't my first...eeek!!  I learned my lesson..hhaaha.   GO JS...

waves to...sig..dana...gab..celiap..alex....ilenaz...metal..

hi h2og, will agree with you on that one, without our songie, there wouldn't be a life!!  :D  he's just perfect in his own life..v  grateful for that..  v

Hi poh...good to see you and thanks for the gentle article, and look at him singing his heart out..so cute!!  AND a gorgeous bd cake he's making..he's all of it!!    Are you sure this isn't 10 years ago..he's not looking like 41!!   wished i was him..v     wow!  

Thanks again for more caps on QOM..KB..guess I can't see it, it's not coming on here..yet?? ..but these are great!!   AND more BD photos..dang..he's stealing the show!!  :)  Think he's certainly having good time in this BD..more then the others!!  Loved that bashful expressions.... fighting!!!
Cool..on the location of FM..it's nice to see the outdoors too..
Nice watch collections..think the one's I like are his white ones..he's worn during the TOUR..  kind of brightens his arms!  :D 

4995218778_c7019d2fbb_z.jpg  

8116979087_7531cd730a_z.jpg

Guest danasibro

Thank you Kona Beans,SIG-Hadise,Cristi,Alex,Hwj,Gabi,Celia, Elisa,Ardently, Metalinger, for sharing.
I did not know that SIK had an other name...may be if I will read about it somewere, I will tire my best to do that but you dear Kona, Gabi, Celia,  pohhooi SIG Hadise, metalinger and others are coming with informations I only  share my love

1AZd3-13y.gif?height=400&scale=max&width

Hi, dear SIKers!
Watching again QOM - Triathlon episode filmed in 23 September, I asked myself when did our Man find time for fan-meeting? He was so careful with Namgyeok team, he sustained them all the time, by water and by land, across the whole Tongyeong region, I can't imagine where did he find time for all these?  :-O  Being coach and reporter in the same time all day long, from 5.00 AM till 6.00 PM, you, the fans present in Tongyeong, were so lucky seeing him! Congratulation again, dear SIKers in Tongyeong, your support helped our beloved Prince and his team to finish better then they even expect (and added more pepper in KBS' script - though I'm sure SIK's action in minute 1 in D-day - minute 13 in episode - was real, he, he! 1000% Song Il Kook style) !
A small screencapture (taken in midnight - I'm a bit crazy, isn't it?  :bz )

267612_473225892717463_595291062_n.jpg

Love you all, SIKers!

Aloha everyone!  Really enjoying your pics, dana,  hoonwoodjoon, elisabeta.  Yes, I think he's striking when dressed in white.  Cristurbat, your videos are fun to watch and the music captures the strength and endurance demanded in finishing the Tongyeong triathlon.  Speaking of endurance, for SIK to coach the team, moderate the event, and take care of fans within a 24 hour period is amazing. Cheers also to the fans from Japan who also traveled without rest to support him.

IMO, the best pics of SIK smoking is in Art of Seduction, cause he winks!  Sorry I can't capture the scene, but it's in the last 10 minutes.  If someone with more ability than me could post it.........

Dear Kona, thank you for the information of SIK in the early days of his debut. I'm glad he decided to use his real name. Song Il Kook sounds strong and charismatic. Really match him. I really respect his dedication and effort in changing his life to a better one. He deserves the best. I'm so proud of him.

Dear Dana, thank you for your wonderful artworks as always. They really makes this forum so lively.

Dear Cisturbat, thank you for the clips.

Dear Elisabeta, thank you for his lovely pic. Totally agreed with you. He is such a wonderful guy.

Dear HJW, SIK in white is shining. Love him with white outfit. His skin is flawless. Thank you for sharing. 

Dear Gabi, I watched the Triathlon and though the same way. He must have very short time of resting and sleeping. He managed everything so well. I also captured this moment in my iPad. We are so crazy ^_^

Dear metaltiger, you made me want to watch Art of Seduction again. He is so cute and adorable. After watching Jumong and KoTW, I could not imagine him portraying a role like in this movie. But he didn't disappoint me at all.  Then I realized that I should think the other way round since he did this movie a couple of years before Jumong!!

Enjoy the rest of the week. Love you all.

KonaBeans said: One of the reasons there's not much talk about Song's early dramas because he had a stage name from debut until sometime in 2002.

I know I have it in my archive file but can't find it now.  Anybody know what his early name is?  Please let me know.

KONA, i FOUND THIS IN MY ARCHIVE: QUOTE: not sure.. but actually his earlier roles didn't really show his acting skills.. in my opinion, he still has room to grow as an actor.
also when he first came out he used a different name for a while.. i forgot what.. let's see. oh.. jang jun-ha.. then he started to use his real name song il-guk..
it took a while but better late than never.. i think 'jumong' really sealed his stardom.. but honestly i think his best roles are yet to come. yayyyy...
many great actors go through their career never really getting recognized for their true talent so i think in that sense song il-guk is fortunate enough..

Guest danasibro

Tank you dear Kona Beans for your information , I must say I prefere his present name Song to the first name Jang Jun-Ha  . SIK is for me a song and a poem.The drama TOE coud not exist without SIK...

d7b6f760_o.gif

My first video was about SIK in the drama TOE. Only my favorite pictures...this is not one profesional clip but it is about his elegance!

http://youtu.be/TZnOGDPQfx8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZnOGDPQfx8

He is the grandson of Kim Du-han, great grandson of the famous Korean independence movement general Kim Jwa-jin during the early 1900s. He is the son of actress and congresswoman Kim Eul Dong.I have a question why Koreans do not borrow any family name of the father nor of the mother
 The family name of his wife a Busan High Court Judge is "Jung  (Jeong Seung Yeon) or she changed it using Song, wich is the family name of his triplets, Song? for me this problems concerning korean names are strange. I understud each name has a significance.and IL KOOK means one nation and of his triplets (Song Dae-Han; Song Min-Kook; Song Man-Se):  Song Korea, Song Republic, Song Long Live .

Very intrsting information ardently, I think this discussion was before I came to soompi forum,thank you

Interesting; when I googled Jang Jun-ha, I found a book; A biography of Jang Jun-ha, who devoted his entire life to the independence movement against Japanese colonial rule and the democratization movement against dictatorship. Based on the writings of Jang and the testimonies of his friends, the author brings home the anguish and conflict of Jang's life

Have you read the book, Kona, Ardently? Has SIK or his family some conection with the action of the book. Maybe he read the book and identified himself with the main character. I remembered your book ardently ... I think I have not read the whole book , please post the link again.

Dear SIG Hadise I am glad you liked my photo, I will post one of my favorite more photo again for you.

c2a6f848_o.jpeg

Dear alex  reading these phrases you made me want to watch Art of Seduction again. He is so cute and adorable. After watching Jumong and KoTW, I could not imagine him portraying a role like in this movie. But he didn't disappoint me at all I think that reading these sentences I believed that I wrote myself once this idea or at least I thought in the same way .... after I watched TOE, DS, CS, AMG, Lobyst, FF I am convinced that there is not a role that SIK can not approach it with maximum seriousness and to interpret it closed to perfection ... In each of his dramas he is living a new life

Dear HWJ I also loved that bashful expression.,.is SIK a bashful person ?When comming to you dear friend I can imagine you only fighting!

Thank you dear metalinger, dear celia and dear elisabeta for sharing.Thank you metalinger for apreciating my artworks.

Guest danasibro

Thank you dear Gabi, aversome pictures like always. Nice picture dear elisabeta. Nice videos like always dear cristi.

ec5c9cbc_o.jpeg

I thought I learned to post videos but today I have problems again, I do not know why.I will post the new video some other day.

Good night SIKERS!

Hi dana, yeah..guess he does have several names..think we all do right??  Least for shorts..am calling everyone by short name.s..ehe..especially here! v   Think it's more of the spelling..then the prouncing.. course by our own lauguage writings too?  :D

Aww..still have the first TOE..offical, dvd set..right behind me.  yeah..not many covers on him..as he should be..but last half of the drama..finally came in?   :)  Thanks KB..

Hi metal, agrees..he sure looks great in white, can see him better!  :D..but he's good in any color... v

;D..thanks Alex, think brighter colors outshines his lovely eyes and features!  

More bigger waves for ardently, gab..vvv~~~~~

6308200406_87326e4487_z.jpg

4793094377_afa557e9dd.jpg   5141287769_8269c54267.jpg

DANA, I can only give you this page about Jung Jun Ha.  Here is also the link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chang_Chun-ha

Chang Chun-ha(장준하, 張俊河, August 27, 1918, UiJu - August 17, 1975, Kyounggi) was a Korean independence and democracy activist, journalist and politician. He was initially believed to have died from a fall; however, recently relaunched investigation points to a possible assassination attempt as the cause of his death.[1]

Contents

[hide

@metaltiger and @gabisikfan, absolutely!  SIK actually started at 4AM.  By the time he met with us, he still looked squeaky fresh.  His skin was flawless and healthy with a little burn from the sun.

8120856532_cf10a53b6b_o.jpg
ardently said:  KONA, i FOUND THIS IN MY ARCHIVE: QUOTE: not sure.. but actually his earlier roles didn't really show his acting skills.. in my opinion, he still has room to grow as an actor.
also when he first came out he used a different name for a while.. i forgot what.. let's see. oh.. jang jun-ha.. then he started to use his real name song il-guk..
it took a while but better late than never.. i think 'jumong' really sealed his stardom.. but honestly i think his best roles are yet to come. yayyyy...
many great actors go through their career never really getting recognized for their true talent so i think in that sense song il-guk is fortunate enough..

kona, my copy of TOE is the first dvd release the English was not good But better have it and watch than did not watch at all it a was gift from camella whom I met personally because of this  forum.the 
SIK past life is like any ordinary people,What important his mother did not back down and SIK manage to stand up from his fall.. I did not know SIK was a smoker thank you for the information.