Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Tongyeong Triathlon has shown in Korea on 07-Oct-2012.

Let's grab the torrent links.

I'll upload it to Dailymotion but it will take some time.

This program has no English Subs.  We'll have to wait about 6 weeks to see subs on KBS World.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
semi-fly said: Torrent Link E407 (AKK & Baros & Baros / 720p & KOR & UKN / 720p):
Ufj7Q.jpg

Guest danasibro

FIGHTING!
1AZd3-12G.gif?height=400&scale=max&width

For some weeks I have read a lot of things about my favorite actor... who knows something about our favorite father of triplets.

1AZd3-12H.gif?height=400&scale=max&width

Every visitor can sea that this forum is alive! Thank you dear Kona, Thank you dear Celia dear Gabi and dear Elisa .Thank you dear Hadise and dear charmy, dear ardent, dear alex, dear metal,dear kish for supporting SIG by keeping the soompi forum alive, by creating blogs videos and artworks
I hope
that the flame that SIK  kindled in our hearts will never die!

1AZd3-12F.gif?height=400&scale=max&width

Here we are: Japanese fans, Korean fans, and International fans are united to cheer:

NAMGYEOK FIGHTING, IL-KOOK JANG!

Edited from KBS's QoM.

HKMom's paddle fans (aka uchiwa fans) are always a hit.

SIK looks proud and happy.

QoM members look equally happy, Joo Sang-Wook is even shy  :\"> .

8065802390_3836e4a114_o.jpg

There's an article says that QoM members thought the group was Joo Sang-Wook's fans.  He almost stole the show from SIK  :D (http://news.nate.com/view/20121007n12527).

201210071721513010_1.jpg

Hi Pohooi..thanks for the updates on the BD schedule..seems this month will be all out SOngie month with a few BDs..and QOM..special to come..v

Hi Kish..if you have a folder file onto your desktop,then if you have photobucket or flickr..add those in there first..cause it needs to be in a linkage.. go to the normal reply posts..and should be a tab that looks like a green square..an http window pops up..add the linkage there.  THEN your photo should show up..what not..  :)    Hope this helps?? 

Hi h20g..thanks for the clips..he's so manly!!   

Gosh..happy birthday. Mr.Hummer....hoped you had a good one!!

Thanks again KB for all more of the QOM..it's making me more anxious to see this!!!   I wanna see him swim....v  Wow you fans are famous now..Yayyy.. lol.   Fightings!  

hi chiyoko..thanks for the info on Mr. Hummer..hopefully he will be back!

Waves,,metal, ardently, alex, gab, sig, dana, and everyone I have missed..hopefully to catch up soon!!  v.. 

4683251179_1a5390024b_z.jpg

5063818127_6e4826b58d_o.jpg

He, he, he, dear Kona and Charmy - and Laney and all SIKers in Tongyeong - you are famous and part of a KBS show, wow!!! Actually you made show in Tongyeong, of course SIK was very proud of you! And I'm sure Namgyeok team was happy and encouraged seeing you there and hearing your cheers, they were all determined to finish the competition. Good job, ladies!  =D>

Dear all SIKers, thank you for your contribution and make this forum active and lively.

Dear Dana, always love your wonderful artworks.

Dear Kona, thank you for the torrent link. I've finished DL it this morning. I'll find sometime to watch it tonight. SIK looks so proud of his internation fans. And we are proud of him.

I watched FF on Thai cable T.V. last Saturday. I enjoyed it very much even though it was dubbed. He will certainly gain more popularity in Thailand.

I'm still hooked to Jumong (ep 41). I even enjoy it more than the first time. The dram is so good and my prince is so great. Actually I love him from the first appearance as a weak guy. He is just too cute ^_^. Sorry that I did not pay attention to him when I first watched it.

Currently Han Hye Jin and Bae Soo Bin are filimg a movie 26 Years. I think it is planned to release in November. I hope to see SIK attending the VIP premier of this movie.

High wave to all SIKers. Love you all♥♥♥

QoM - Tongyeong Triathlon
Aired on KBS2 07-Oct-2012
(No-Sub)

For best view, during play, move your cursor to the middle of the screen, HD icon will appear, make sure click on it to turn 'HD is on' and select '720'.

Enjoy! \:D/

Hi there...
I picked the best moments of Coach Song Il Kook with Namgyeok Cast from Ep. 407! It was fun to watch them throughout the Triathlon Project! Many thanks to Coach Song Il Kook...
CoachSIK.jpg

Sig-hadise, thank you for your artwork. Love it.Dana, thanks so much for your wonderful artwork as always. Love them all.

Kona, I have watched QoM Ep 407. It is great. SIK is super cute and handsome (of course). Thank you for the clips of the FM as well.

h2og, thank you for the screencaps of QoM. All members are great. I like this show. I must admit that I have not watched it until SIK attended the show. Thanks him to introduce me to an awesome show.

ardent, I like that photo as well. His eyes say so much.

Gabi, thank you for Jumong photo (right?)

Guest danasibro

1AZd3-12T.jpg?height=640&scale=max&width

Dear Kona your video presentations and pictures helped me to be with SIK, to enjoy these important events and to rediscover SIK's complexity and elegance wich I adore ...
1AZd3-12X.gif?height=400&scale=max&width
thank you for
this joy.

1AZd3-12U.jpg?height=640&scale=max&width

Dear alex I liked very much  your mesage...SIK is super cute and handsome (of course).
even if you're new in forum you ambition to recover is admirable ... thanks for your patience to read all our messages and goodness to appreciate our daily creations

1AZd3-12W.jpg?height=640&scale=max&width

Thank you for the clips Sig-Hadise
,and  thank you for your aversome artworks Hadise and Gabi. I agree with alex SIK's eys are say so much.Love them and love you dear friends for your devotion   your friendship and love .
Dear h20g thank you for the best moments of Coach Song Il Kook with Namgyeok you have captured throughout the Triathlon Project! Many thanks to Coach Song Il Kook...
Dear ardent, Is your picture from AMG...I know this is your favorite drama...Sik fired and we were hurt by his bullet ....

1AZd3-12Y.gif?height=400&scale=max&width

Guest sig-Hadise

Hello Dear Fans Gentle Songilkook

My uni kona , and laney , Thanks so much for very beautiful and great  video
:x

danasibro said:
Dear alex I liked very much  your mesage...SIK is super cute and handsome (of course).
even if you're new in forum you ambition to recover is admirable ... thanks for your patience to read all our messages and goodness to appreciate our daily creations
Thank you for the clips Sig-Hadise
,and  thank you for your aversome artworks Hadise and Gabi.

Guest danasibro

Dear Hadise escuse me for the confusion I saw the videos posted by Kona abouth the fans supporting SIK and you being present to this event? and thought you were the author of the videos...sometimes I have fiew time to spent on soompi and escape some important posts end events shared by SIKers...please forgive me my friend I did not want to upset you!
1AZd3-12Z.jpg?height=640&scale=max&width
Thank you kona
, and laney for the great videos.

Guest danasibro

This are some moments from Kona's videos I liked the most. Thank you dear Kona

QoM - Tongyeong Triathlon

96a2100c_o.jpeg

Thank you alex and Gabi. i liked very much this picture from gentle
                                                                                                                  Gentle 2012

62fd9394_o.jpeg

This picture I first saw on the blog of my friend Hadise and she shared some month ago the picture on soompi is one of my favorite so I hope Hadise doesn't mind if I repost it again. thank you Hadise

064419ca_o.jpeg

This is one of Gabi's artworks I realy adore. Thank you Gabi.

dd8f124d_o.jpeg

This is my favorite poem by ardent. Thank you ardent.

One more awersome evenining for all the SIKers on soompi forum...to remember some of our favorite dramas...

MY FAVORITE DRAMAS

24f2b4b3_o.jpeg