Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Guest danasibro

1AZd3-12q.gif?height=400&scale=max&width

1AZd3-12s.gif?height=400&scale=max&width

AWERSOME ARTWORKS MADE BY porhhoi, konabeans, erinys, hadise and gabi thank you dear SIKers for you worderful gift for SIK. Thank you alex, metalinger ardently and HWJ for apreciating my poems, videos and artworks. Todey I had to come on soompi forum...SIK's birthday is very importent for me...Once in love, forever in love!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO IL KOOK NIM!!!

Guest Sahyang

This is the time that we can set aside

To show just how much we love you
And I hope you agree
It couldn't fit more perfectly
Than to have a world party on the day you came to be

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

“I hope life treats you kind
And I hope you have all you've dreamed of
And I wish to you, joy and happiness
But above all this, I wish you love
And I will always love you

I will always love you”

Hello KonaBeans,
Thank you for bringing good tidings to Joo Sang Wook Thread.  The collaboration between Coach Song Il Kook and the Namgyeok members was a huge success.  We knew four out of eight participants made it to the finish line.  It was guerilla training since none of the Namgyeok members were serious athletes!  It was extra hard work on both the trainers and Coach Song Il Kook to prepare them for the Tongyeong Triathlon Event.  
On behalf of Joo Sang Wook and his fans, we would like to thank you for the Triathlon Coverage and posting in Qualifications of Men Thread as well as in Joo Sang Wook Thread.
I realize that today is the birthday of Coach Song Il Kook.  I would like to take this opportunity to greet Song Il Kook a very very happy birthday!  Thanks once again. Take Care!!!
Best Regards,h2og
sikER.jpg

Dear Mr. "Cream of the Crop" Hummer, I'm so sorry to disappoint you about SIK's next project.  That was the first question the fans asked.  He said he's considering a modern movie, and I believe it's the "Goblin" that has been in the talk.  Now, I'm kicking myself for not asking if he would do another historical.  Not only you, all of us want to see him on the horse again.  As one of Jumong's rave reviews written in amazon.com:  "Song Il-Kook sits a horse like he was born to the saddle and the many riding scenes in this series demonstrate a high level of horsemanship."

ardently said: Dear Il Kook Nim,

I know life has not always been easy for you.

Sometimes it's cruel and unkind.

Being a man who is loved by so many,

still you can't avoid to have some enemy.

h2og said: Hello KonaBeans,
Thank you for bringing good tidings to Joo Sang Wook Thread.  The collaboration between Coach Song Il Kook and the Namgyeok members was a huge success.  We knew four out of eight participants made it to the finish line.  It was guerilla training since none of the Namgyeok members were serious athletes!  It was extra hard work on both the trainers and Coach Song Il Kook to prepare them for the Tongyeong Triathlon Event.  
On behalf of Joo Sang Wook and his fans, we would like to thank you for the Triathlon Coverage and posting in Qualifications of Men Thread as well as in Joo Sang Wook Thread.
I realize that today is the birthday of Coach Song Il Kook.  I would like to take this opportunity to greet Song Il Kook a very very happy birthday!  Thanks once again. Take Care!!!
Best Regards,h2og

2012 Fan meeting & Birthday party Schedule

Dear GeNtLe members
Here's 2012 Fan meeting & Birthday party Schedule

http://cafe.daum.net/GeNtLeSongillgook/1oxw/48901
48901 2012 Fan meeting & Birthday party 일정

(tranlation)
Dear GeNtLe members,
Have you made a wish at the Moon Festival?
We wish all you have a great time during this holidays.
And we hope all the Japanese fans not to suffer heavy damage from this typhoon.

Although we have some(?) holidays left, we announce 2012 Fan meeting & Birthday party Schedule in advance  for the foreign members.

2012 Fan meeting & Birthday party Schedule

1. Date: 10/14 (Sun)

2. Place: The Riverside Hotel 7F PARK HALL

3. Meeting Time: 12:30

4. Meeting Place: The Riverside Hotel 1F LOBBY
http://www.riversidehotel.co.kr/Hotel/location.php
Access: Subway No. 3 Shinsa Station Exit No.5
             3 minutes by foot

* After you arrive, following the staff, please take your ticket and name card.

* As the LOBBY is not large enough for us all to wait for a long time.

So please don't come so early...

5. Addmission Time: 13:20 (plan)

* It can be changed due to the rehearsal or the preparation.

Please enter the hall as the staff guide.

6. Fan meeting & Birthday party Estimate Time: 14:00~19:30 (plan)

* We'll have a break from 5:00pm (17:00) for table setting,
  and have dinner and a shooting time after that .

○ Event staff : Akiko san , luvhime (Hitomi)
         Korean: 무한사랑 nim, 정은옥 nim

○ You can't enter after the admission completed.
   The one who doesn't have name card or ticket can't enter, either.

○ Please have manners as there are many others in the Hotel.
   BE SURE TO USE THE CENTRAL ELEVATOR to the Hall.
   Don't go up to the 7F nor use the elevator before the staff guide.

○Don't bring any placards or something like that.

○ We're planning the order of seats.
 We'll let you know after we decide.

○ If there are any changes or additional information, we'll let you know as soon as possible.

http://cafe.daum.net/GeNtLeSongillgook/Yd1/747

Hi, dear SIkers!

In this picture I didn't recognize Joo Sang Wook from the first time  :((   - it's the swimming cap !! (but I knew a whole week that I know this guy, I like him from Queen Seon Deok and Thorn Birds, he is a lovely actor! )

47245_357932350957639_423521083_n.jpg

Dear Pohhooi, I'm sure all SIKers will enjoy a lot the FM & BD so many hour together with our beloved Prince! We need many-many pictures from the event
- already next week? Wow! Have a splendid party!
Love you all, SIkers!

Guest sig-Hadise

Hello Dear Fans Lovely Songilkook ssi

Uni kona , Dear dana , Dear Gabi , Dear sahyang , Dear h2og , Dear pohhooiDear katsu3 , Dear hoonwoodjoon

Dear ardently , Dear celia , Dear elisa , Dear mr,hummer, Dear metal
Dear erriny , Dear florimam--

Dear alex , You are all great
:)>- =D>

67499695597795479121.jpg

12327372488942504667.jpg

94150761844239374103.jpg

Dana, I love all your artworks and poems. They are beautiful. I have seen EoTS and certainly fell for Yeom Moon.

Gabi, Kona adn Hadise, Thank you for your kind words. I'm not kind of artists who love doing photo decoration. All I used to do was put letterrs on photos. I've done photo decoration before. SIK is the first guy I made this for him. I tenjoyed you guys here doing so many artworks. So I think I should do something for him as well. Thanks to my dear daughter to teach me this.

Kona, Thank you for the download link. I have downloaded QOM ep 406 this morning. I have to find some time to watch it. Hope to see the version with English subtitles soon.

Pohhooi, thank you for the information about his FM/BD party. I'm sure you will have great time with him and other SIK lovers.

h2og, Thank you for the BD card for the handsome coach. I like Joo Sang Wook from One Mummy Three Daddies. I'm too busy to watch dramas from other actors apart from my top 4.

Love you all SIKers.

Guest sig-Hadise

Hello a gain

فونت زيبا سازفونت زيبا سازفونت زيبا سازفونت زيبا سازفونت زيبا سازspace.gifفونت زيبا سازفونت زيبا سازفونت زيبا سازفونت زيبا سازفونت زيبا سازفونت زيبا سازفونت زيبا سازفونت زيبا سازspace.gifفونت زيبا سازفونت زيبا سازفونت زيبا سازفونت زيبا سازفونت زيبا سازفونت زيبا سازفونت زيبا سازفونت زيبا ساز

Mr. hummer Happy birthday , I wish you  have health and happiness.

Dear alex , Congratulations to your daughte :x

Hi, SIkers!
@kish_agnes : dear Agnes, the way I post pictures here is this: 1. post the picture in facebook or twitter; 2. Copy Image Location of the picture; 3. Paste the address here, in Insert Image button. Sometimes soompi let me copy-paste directly, but it's not sure, so I use this way. I hope it helped you?
@Mr.Hummer, tomorrow is your BD and I terrible liked your saying about SIK "Korean John Wayne", so I hope you'll like my small gift for your 80th! Happy Birthday! God give you health and let you watch more sageuks of our Man from now on! 

580374_465065233533529_1162766340_n.jpg

Welcome aboard, dear Cristurbat and Katsu3!
Big waves for all SIKers! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Love you all!

I came across an YT vid of Coach Song Il Kook participating in Tongyeong Triathlon 2009...  Hope it has not been posted yet!  If ever you had this posted already, watching it again is still very much a joy in connection with Tongyeong Triathlon 2012....  Enjoy!!!

P.S. Here's the website where they do the Eng Sub for Qualifications of Men from US Broadcast Station. The timeline of delay is about 2 months. The first Namgyeok Triathlon Episode should be made available in two weeks.  Please bookmark it to receive the upload of the Eng Sub episodes...
http://ktvstream.blogspot.com/p/list-of-episodes-qualifications-of-men.html

Dear all SIKers,

First of all Happy Birthday to Mr Hummer. Stay healthy and happy always. We are on your side. Wishing you have a wonderful birthday.

h2og, thank you for the clip of 2009 Triathalon. I'm a new SIK fan. So I haven't watched it. Will certainly check it out. Thank you for the English sub of TQoM as well. You are so resourceful.

Thanks to annieice, BSB fan in his forum who shared this link of Korean Drama Festival 2012. Of course SIK is one of key figures for history drama and so are other 2 actors from EoTS.

http://www.kdfo.org/2012/eng/drama/best02.asp