Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Hurrah Kona!  You make us feel we were there with you.  We were there in spirit, of course, but we can feel his warmth and kindness through your words.  It was good to hear that SIK, Haneol, and Gentle staff did their best to make the best of your time with him.  Did he look or act tired from a long day of filming?  His pictures look good, but it must have been an even longer day for him.

Many thanks to you and the others for sharing their photos.

Ardent, your way with words is still outstanding.  Your sentiment doesn't seem as sad as before.  I'm glad.

Cris, wonderful videos.  Thank you.

Thanks for the compliments, Metal.  True, my poem is not as sad as before.  I think I have learned to suppress my feelings for Sik, slowly.  But it doesn't mean I fall out of love of him.  He's still my man and nothing can change that, except I don't want to be hurt anymore so, I must think positively to save my heart.

To be honest, I had started a more passionate, yet a bit sad poem for him.  But I changed my mind and made it more cordial 'cause I would write it inside the card that I would send to him through Chiyoko.  He might read it (I wish he would) and I don't want him to feel sorry for me.

Dear ardent, I also read your poem when you first posted. Thank you for posting it again. Your poem is always beautiful and touching.

Dear Gabi, your birthday cards are awesome. Thank you for sharing.

Dear Cris, thank you for all lovely videos. They are great!

Dear Kona, thank you so much for telling us all the stories of seeing our man. I really wish to be with you. SIK is flawless. He must feel great to see his international fans always support him. I can't make it this time but I hope I can join you some day. His agency did a great job in taking care of the fans. Totally awesome. Your are beautiful as well.

I'm still hooked with Jumong (ep 33). I love him more and more. I think he look younger than his prevoius role as Yeom Moon (the pirate who stole our hearts).

Have a great weekend my dear SIKers.

Kona, thank you for making me feel I was there with you. I've been waiting for the fourth part of your report so I can translate it for my Baby Blog (which I did, first thing in the morning). I told you this would be a great adventure, didn't I? Look at the wonderful memories you gatherd for yourself and for us all. Thank you for sharing everything with us.

Ardently, thank you for reposting your poem. I don care how it is written, horizonthally or vertically, as long as it touches my heart, and your poems always do touch me. Thanks again.

ALEX and CELIA, thank you, guys.  I do not expect that a poem as simple as that will touch other people's hearts.  I'm glad it does, meaning SIK might feel the same way as you do.  In my humble way, I hope to make him realize how much he is loved not only in Korea but also in places far away from home.

KONA, I thought our man was already considering to make another historical drama, but I guessed not.  This time, he said it's going to be a modern one.  Although he also looks good in contemporary dramas, I still want to see him in historical ones.  I love his fierce acting, but passionate at the same time, whether he be a hero or a villain.  For short, I miss jumong and Yeum Moon! =((

It's funny and strange to think that after meeting Sik for some couple times, you still feel like it's your first time.  He keeps you falling for him, over and over again.  If you feel like that, what more with our friend, Charmy?  I want to believe she is speechless right now and don't know what to say, to describe his first encounter with our man.  How about me?  I don't know what will happen to me if I ever meet him.  Will I lose my sanity?  Lol!

Guest sig-Hadise

Hello , Dear Fans Gentle Songilkook ssi :

50.gif Happy Birthday Mr. songilgook50.gif  

I offered to Song Il Gook oppa :

39.gif

I can see In the mirror of your eyes and sweet smile , kindness

Your kind heart is as Extent as an ocean

I wanted to say you are  For me  Like a Flower  But I a little thought

and I Reached the conclusion that Flower appropriate description Not for You

Because It is true that Beautiful flowers but it's arrogant,too

And beautiful flowers Not viable Pride Flower  Will Wounds of the heart

I tell In your description You are at the peak of my dreams

I pray your life is like spring green and full of love

I heard love is like a tree that grows in a particular moment

I pray  God's gift to you at that moment a thousand times

39.gif                                                                              

15450404027889816393.jpg

14.gif  14.gif  14.gif

I have a small celebration for Dear Song il kook ssi on my blog

http://only-songilgook.blogfa.com/post/619

Hello, dear SIKers!

... and the Pulitzer Prize goes to....

(drums and trumpets!!!)

KONABEANS!!!

Thank you, dear Kona, for all your reports, pictures and clips! Thank you for all the effort you've done!
Dear Ardent, I LOVE your poems! Thank you!
Our Charmy emailed me, she is ok now, but has problems with her computer and cannot login soompi. But as soon as she can, she will report us her feelings and thoughts about Seoul & Tongyeong trip! I'm waiting for you, dear Charmy!
Dear Alex, thank you for your kind words!
Dear Celia, you're making such a wonderful job with your blog that I have no word to thank you! I'm grateful from my heart!
I agree with Metal, did SIK looked tired after so long filming day? (I don't know, I just suppose and sorry if I'm wrong, but I remember few rumors last spring that SIK will probably film a sageuk this autumn? The only new sageuk in filming now is "The Great Seer", with Ji Jin Hee and Ji Sung (SBS), and the director is the same director in "Iljimae", they had these days the press conference.  Was the scenario on SIK's table? I don't know, I suppose only, don't shoot!!  :D  )

307992_463943350312384_1887896927_n.jpg

Love you all, SIKers!

celiapkorean said:

Kona, thank you for making me feel I was there with you. I've been waiting for the fourth part of your report so I can translate it for my Baby Blog (which I did, first thing in the morning). I told you this would be a great adventure, didn't I? Look at the wonderful memories you gathered for yourself and for us all. Thank you for sharing everything with us.

Ardently, thank you for reposting your poem. I don care how it is written, horizonthally or vertically, as long as it touches my heart, and your poems always do touch me. Thanks again.

Alexx,this time you will watch jumong because of SIK unlike before waiting for sahyoung scence is what you looking for,it will be different now and i guess you will be fallen deeply to our man,the best historical... Charmy and chiyoko,sikers will be glad to hear your story in meeting our namja...take care..

Thanks, GABI.  I'm glad Charmy is doing okay.  I really look forward to her report.  Lol!

Beautiful poem, Hadise.  Thank you.

The following is the dedication written on the front page of the card I am giving to SIK.  Inside is the poem with personal message that I wrote for him.

"When you look into the mirror on you birthday,

I want you to see the same face I see, whenever I look at you.

I want you to see eyes that sparkle with love and intelligence,

and maybe a few mischievous thoughts.

I want you to see a smile that's contagious,

that gets even better with time.

When you look into the mirror today,

I want you to see someone so loved, that there will never be

enough time to tell you how much."

by: Barbara Loots

It took a lot of time for me yesterday to find a card that expresses my true emotions.  The card was so simple but when I read the dedication written on it, I felt as if it was me who wrote it.  It told exactly the phrases in my poem and message.  Oh my, was it a coincidence?  Did Barbara know what was on my mind? (Joke) 8->

Updates to Tongyeong Report, Part 4:

Translation by MiuMiu, a new friend I met.  Thank you MiuMiu.
This is the last part of the meeting:

We were popular :D  .  Laney did a great job in place of HKMom.

8036481847_d1638e393e_o.jpg

SIK is looking at the $25,000 Donation Receipt.

8036477692_2cbb6dbff7_o.jpg

Hi again, dear SIKers!
I'd like to tell you more about the picture contest we organized for celebrating SIK's Birthday.  The contest ended this evening; if in first day things went harder and people were shy, then they started to create picture after picture: it was great! More than 50 artworks about SIK's couples in drama: 1st day TOE, 2nd day Lobbyist, 3rd Jumong, 4th FF and 5th KOTW.  Here are first 3 places:

1 - 2 place (equal: Danasibro and Monicel)

528618_358701250880749_761244406_n.jpg

and this one:

421290_358699744214233_982190098_n.jpg

Third place: Iustina

547983_359348510816023_1836703891_n.jpg

But there were so many beautiful pictures that I can't wait to show you: Alexandra (4th place):

644115_359083460842528_1986887379_n.jpg 

And Erinnys  - who is very ok, but has not enough time to post on soompi, though she is reading  for news about our Prince - of course!  :D  - 7-8th place (I didn't know she is so talented, she can make posters for all our Man's movies!!) :

538675_359629297454611_1333026471_n.jpg

Or this one, which I'm in love for:

564059_359827007434840_681088866_n.jpg

What do you think?
Enjoy the rest of the weekend!
Love you all, SIKers!

Guest florimama

He's been a year with good but also bad.
You're the one who taught me that in love age does not matter. The same can love and 20 but 60 years.
You've made ​​passionate love and strength to fight.
For all this I thank you, thank you for you exist.

Guest sig-Hadise

Hello , Dear Fans Dear songilkook ssi

Dear uni kona , Thanks so much for sharing nice clip and photos of 23 septabber

Dear Gabi , Thanks for sharing your beautiful artworks and artwork's your friends

Dear Dana , Thanks for sharing beautiful artworks

Dear ardently , Thanks Thanks for Barbara poem

57804218829716767570.gif

Dear kish, yes, my feeling is exactly what you said. I did not pay attention to him when I watched Jumong for the first time. This time is different. He looks great from every angle. Love him more and more as the drama goes.

Dear Kona, thank you for sharing more about the Fan Meeting. I still hope to see his next project soon no matter what it is. Just hope he will havegood new project soon. BTW, the Korean bathhouse looks nice. Perhaps we will check it out next time we go to Korea.

Dear Gabi, all photos of SIK and his partners are awesome. I have not watched Term of Endearment yet. Should check it out some time. Your BD card for him are great.

Dear Hadise your artworks are beautiful as always.

I enjoy looking at birthday cards from everyone here. You are so talented.  I acn't do much of photo decoration. I asked my daughter to teach me how to do it in iPad today and here what I can do. This is the first time I ever do this for someone. SIK is so special to me.1photo2.jpg1photo3.jpg2photo.jpg