Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Did you guys see how on YahShinManMan, he kept covering his mouth with his hand? He seems to be very shy....Maybe shy cause of YehJin? He's like more than a decade older than her!

I wonder if there are before pics of him...before he lost all that weight?

^ he was never really huge--people have different ideas of what 'fat' is--some people think BoA and Yoon Yun Hye are fat. --; He's been kind of skinny, too, but he's athletic, so he is muscular, also. I have some older pics, and he isn't fat/chubby in any of them. Not to me, anyway.

He seems shy to me, too. Sometimes he seems very quiet or even aloof when the camera is on him, or he's doing interviews. I remember reading--I think it may have been here, or online paper--that he actually had to get lessons on flirting from a friend.

I would have liked to see that interview. I never know when it's on. >< Was he blushing, too?

Guest jadeprincess

:D Hi everybody!

I'm so glad there are more members psoting in SIK's thread.

I also think SIk appears to be rather shy but definitely not insecure. I've watched him CAREFULLY in interviews, and I noticed how he constantly shifts his eyes away from the camera and gives that adorable shy smile. Besides his outstanding acting skills, this sweet shyness is what attracted me to SIK from the very beginning. He is definitely a sweetheart! :wub:

As for SIK's age in reference to SYJ's, I don't think it matters a bit. They look really good together, and he may also be a decade older than me, but I'd choose him over many of the younger actors anyday! I hope there are others of you that agree with me. :D

I don't think SIK was ever really fat just heavier than he is now. I agree he is muscular and definitely a fine figure of a man! Looks great to me! :blush:

hi to everyone on this thread!

I posted some old pics of SIG from his old 2002 drama Hard Love in the first few pages of the thread... and now I already started watching this old drama of his.even though he is just the second lead...I loved him in glasses :D anyway for those who have a KBS Account you could watch this drama of his thru this link:

http://www.kbs.co.kr/end_program/drama/har...ew/vod/vod.html

just sharing it in case you want to see the young SIK... :D

hi to everyone on this thread!

I posted some old pics of SIG from his old 2002 drama Hard Love in the first few pages of the thread... and now I already started watching this old drama of his.even though he is just the second lead...I loved him in glasses :D anyway for those who have a KBS Account you could watch this drama of his thru this link:

http://www.kbs.co.kr/end_program/drama/har...ew/vod/vod.html

just sharing it in case you want to see the young SIK... :D

Thanx alot koalabear fo' sharin!

• 3 weeks later...

Arts of Seduction will be out on DVD by the end of next month...

The Art of Seduction ic_dvd.gif

~ Son Yae Jin | Song Il Gook

p1004107372.jpg

The price is to be determined.

Expected Release Date:February 28, 2006

Product Information

Product Title : The Art of Seduction

Region Code : Not Yet Confirmed

Artist Name(s) : Son Yae Jin | Song Il Gook

Release Date : February 28, 2006

Language : Korean

Subtitle : Not Yet Confirmed

Package Weight : 150 g

YesAsia Catalog No. : 1004107372

Description of "The Art of Seduction"

s1004107372.gif

Other Artist(s)

ic_arrow_r.gifSon Yae Jin ic_arrow_r.gifSong Il Gook

http://global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/...pid-1004107372/

I find him very attractive, more so than many of the younger, prettier male celebrities these days.

surprised to hear that he's unusually ' shy' though, i have not seen very many interviews with him but from what some of you guys are saying, it seems that he is rather reserved for a male in his age range(flirting lessons from a friend?) lol. He doesnt seem that shy in any of the pictures i've seen him in though.

someone mentioned that he's had some weight issues in the past, so maybe he wasnt always very confident about his appearence, thus the self-conscious behavior? i dunno

:D Hi everybody!

I'm so glad there are more members psoting in SIK's thread.

I also think SIk appears to be rather shy but definitely not insecure. I've watched him CAREFULLY in interviews, and I noticed how he constantly shifts his eyes away from the camera and gives that adorable shy smile. Besides his outstanding acting skills, this sweet shyness is what attracted me to SIK from the very beginning. He is definitely a sweetheart! :wub:

As for SIK's age in reference to SYJ's, I don't think it matters a bit. They look really good together, and he may also be a decade older than me, but I'd choose him over many of the younger actors anyday! I hope there are others of you that agree with me. :D

I don't think SIK was ever really fat just heavier than he is now. I agree he is muscular and definitely a fine figure of a man! Looks great to me! :blush:

Jadeprincess

You said everything I wanna say about SIK!

I really like SIK's shyness. I think he is adorable. I saw clips of him and SYJ's and I thought they are a very good pair. Have many same facial features and he is just so manly around her :wub: so if they ever get together, I will be very happy!

If you ask my who is my all times favorite K-actor - I would said KIM MIN JONG and SONG IL GOOK - why? because both of this man are so down to earth. They are both very handsome and cute and look so good in suit and most importantly, GUY SHY! :P

Ye jin will be going to Hong Kong on Feb 17

Ye jin will be traveling to Hong Kong and will be promoting the movie "Arts of Seduction" from 18th to 19th.

Ye jin is expected to arrive at Hong Kong Airport at around 9 to 10 pm on 17 Feb.

Anyone who is keen to gather at the Airport to welcome Ye jin can email to admin@sonyejin.org for coordination.

Source: www.sonyejin.org

lucky thoSe Yejin's fans in HK!

oh anyone knowS if she's gOnna come wit charmin' Il Kook??

hope, yeah...

lucky thoSe Yejin's fans in HK!

oh anyone knowS if she's gOnna come wit charmin' Il Kook??

hope, yeah...

I wouldn't mind seeing them again in public together. They make a good duo which explain why I can't wait to see the movie myself! :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest xx-outsider-xx

i was quite impressed with this actor. i think he's quite good. first saw him in 'bodyguard' and really like him in there even tho he was being a villain. i'm yet to watch haeshin, but from the MVs and clips, look like he's doing a pretty good job in the series too. and i cant wait for 'art of seduction'. he and syj seem to have great chemistry!

i dunno if anyone said this before...

but isn't he Kim Do Han's grandson?

Kim Du Han. Yes, he is.

He makes a great bad guy. lol I liked his character at the end of Bodyguard (I can't even completely hate his villains), and he is awesome (As usual) in Hae Shin.

:blush:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm watching "Emperor of the Sea", wow I love Song Il Kook's character even though he's a baddie but I pitied him. I hope he gets a decent ending.